All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 05'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next Please

The series is great, please continue ASAP!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
different perspective

I really liked hearing the story from another perspective. It helped to understand things from the boy's perspective. I understood Matt from the beginning, because I am like him. I would love to find a couple of boys to submit myself to.

ukwankerboiukwankerboiover 13 years ago

Excellent to have Tan's perspective. A young, dominant, confident punk - ace :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the angle!

The confident punk boy angle is defiantly hot! Love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

More please much more from both view points

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I love that you put Tan's perspective here. It clarified a lot of things from earlier on. I have to admit, prior to reading this perspective, I was almost laughing my ass off at how ridiculous the scene was in the previous chapters...but having this perspective of Tan shows that all the was just an act.

daveflydaveflyabout 2 years ago

god i want that Viet god to own me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...