All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 13'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago

Your writing is excellent, the flow is nice and smooth. I enjoyed this chapter very much. The d/s dynamics is well done. Matt's growing acceptance of his role, the depth of his feelings, is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep em coming

Great story line, keeps me coming back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I, for one, truely enjoy your story line. I hope you continue writing. It would be great for Matt start taking hormones and to become even more female, if that is possible.

ukwankerboiukwankerboiabout 13 years ago

Excellent! Thanks :-) The psychological dominance is so well-developed and described and it adds so much to make the story an enjoyable read. The subtlety and pace are a joyous tease. Great! :-) Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pussyboys can really write

So in addtion to personal appearance, cooking, and decorating we can add writing to your list of attributes. Fine story line. The Chinese own a huge portion of our debt, and I suspect they will soon start buying our businesses as well. Maybe they'll purchase the company you work for, and your dream will cum true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love your story

Seldom do we see serial stories that captivate the original feelings and continue to open over time at such a perfect pace.

What I enjoy most about your writing is a reader can feel the same loss of control could be stripped from him in a similar situation.

Your story is so addictive that the 1st thing I do is go to the search page to find the next installment.

Thank you!

ps: Only my 2 cents but would rather Matt not take hormones to become more woman-like. The fact that his masculinity is taken from him, the constant fear of humiliation from others discovering his submission along with his denials and struggles to face the fact he was destined to serve another man....wow you are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent Psychologoy

as a fag submissive i totally identify with Matt. Love having you give us a look into Tuan's psychology as well. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Discovered your series quite by accident and after reading one part (the third) I had to go back and start at the beginning. Since I've been enjoying it so much I wanted to comment and let you know. I really hope you keep writing this series - the psychological aspect of Matt's submission is...well I'm on tenterhooks waiting for the next part! I also like Tan's possessiveness over Matt - I'm really hoping he keeps that and doesn't decide to share Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really enjoying your story

It has to be one of my favs on this site.

I wont give out the detail on how hot this gets me. LoL

Smutty and awesome story line.

Love your work.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Favorite story.

Admire Asian Masters. Tan is terrific. So commanding. Natural power.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Matt Must Be In Heaven

This series is sooo fuckin hott. I can relate to Matt very easily because I have a similar relationship with my Owner and my favorite time is when I greet him I get on my knees and bury my face totally in his crotch to get his smell all over me. Then the begging starts...

pernod64pernod64almost 12 years ago

I think I love tan lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, tightly written story. You nail the truths of both mental, physical as well as sexual control that a good dominant develops over a submissive. That Tan was able to do this with mostly the power of suggestion at such a young age indicates a man who will have great success in life. Yes, some men can cum while being fucked and without touching themselves but it is rare. But many who are so used to grabbing their cocks when looking at porn fail to realize, mental stimulation is almost as important where sex is concerned. Neither Matt now nor Tan have had to revert to porn to get off because Matt IS receiving what he needs. Incredible and sexy story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...