All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 18'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
What's coming up next?

Will Tan ever be forced to mark Matt as his towards another Alpha Male? You have Tan sharing Matt with his brother, but is Tan the type of character to become possessive if another Alpha Male decides he's interested in Matt? And will Matt ever feel comfortable enough with his sexuality to "Come out" and if he does, will that affect his relationship with Tan? Until he publicly acknowledges he's gay, Matt will never truly be happy. Will that happen? Or is Matt destined to be Tan's personal sex toy? I keep reading this series in the hopes that Matt be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Well done, will Tan share Matt with anyone but Han? Will Tan buy a paddle and hang it in plain site? How soon before Tan humilates Matt in front of his friends male and female?

This is far and away the best story on this site!!!

So please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it:)

Thanks for adding a new chapter

ukwankerboiukwankerboiover 12 years ago

Tan’s psychological dominance and knowledge of Matt (building on what Huan unlocked) provides an excellent foundation for the story. Such hot situations result where the young Asian stud’s control of the whiteboi and his clit is just so deliciously humiliating. Thanks for continuing to write this fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still so Hot

Damn man. Mattie is coming dangerously close to truly being a hot little white bitch with a ass that rivals a woman's.

He's being put on public display. He's a victim of sexual harrassment in the work place. I didn't think so until this chapter, but maybe Mattie should have some breasts to go along with his huge hard nipples. Erection material of the first degree.

subm_nysubm_nyover 12 years ago
Good Chapter

Very nice addition to the story. Please don't keep us waiting so long for the next chapter. I can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
their scent

i fully understand the utter psychological submission the scent of a dom's crotch and cock can have on a male bitch, been there and still want that.

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesover 12 years ago
well????

Guys, thanks for your comments. I have some new ideas to try in you which I hope you'll like. Please keep those cards and letters coming!

Well?? When??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT

I happly agree that these are the hottest submittals on the site! I only recently found them and am hooked. As one who adores dominant Asian men, i can only imagine being lucky enough to find myself in Matt's situation. I do like the thought of Tan continuing to humiliate Matt in front of his friends and family. It might be nice to introduce some of Matt's friends or family and have Tan demonstrate his dominance in front of them. You hinted at renting Matt out to or sharing him with other Asian Men, that might be an exciting theme to expand upon.

Thanks again and PLEASE keep them coming.

pernod64pernod64almost 12 years ago

I am now going to find myself two hot Asians to do to me what you have just written wow I'm so turned on

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like this chapter you do well of explainedng the relationship of

Tan and Yuan to Matt

It ie a necessary chapter explaining the relationship of the

Three. Only part I do not like is the brothers calling Matt she

That is such a disrespectful put down..

Bencoyotee .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

soooo hot!

cnaeglecnaegle7 months ago

This series is fucking hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
200 Followers
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...