Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could think much, Huan barked his orders, "On your knees, bitch, now it's my turn!"

I had barely rolled over, when a very horny Huan was on his knees behind me pulling me into place. Without any preamble, he sunk his ram-rod Vietnamese spear balls-deep into my well-loosened pussy.

"Damn, Bro, I should be here every night using your bitch. This white-boy's pussy sure is fine. This ass is as good as any I've ever fucked. I know Mom and Dad would cut your balls off if they ever caught you fucking a real bitch. But frankly, Bro, I don't think there are many who are as fine as Matty here when it comes to ass! Why don't you give her a little bit more of that super-man sized cock while I'm tapping this incredible pussy?" Huan went on to say as he smacked my ass with his right hand while long-dicking my pussy.

"Bro, seeing her mouth open like she's in heat from her second fuck in half an hour, I just might have to do that," Tan responded.

"Matt, seeing as you're busy, I'll even be so kind as to unwrap your present," Tan said, mockingly, as he hauled that hot weapon that had just moments before sprayed his man-seed deep inside me out of his now-confining underwear.

In all this time, I think I had been too shocked to say anything. To be the meat in a Vietnamese sandwich was perhaps the hottest thing that had ever happened to me. Tan was certainly his brother's equal in the dick department and I think got off on having impressed his brother by his earlier show of domination. Frankly, that he could be so hard within minutes of coming was amazing. But there he was, in all his glory waiting for my open mouth.

"Tan," Huan said from behind me, "put the bitch's mouth on your dick and hold his head, I'll do all the work for both of us. Every time I long-dick this amazing pussy, I'll be forcing that hot mouth onto your spear! Does it work for you?"

As Huan, in essence, double-fucked me, he added, "You know, Bro, I bet guys would line up and pay for this incredible ass! Hell, I'd almost be willing to pay. But then, we've done Matt such a favor by breeding him!"

Tan laughed in response as his dick kept being rubbed against my Adam's apple just as his brother's crossed my prostate. Even though I had just cum, I could feel my clit hardening from all the stimulation, verbal, anal and otherwise I was receiving from these incredibly hot Vietnamese studs.

"I don't know, Huan, but it is something to think about. I've read stories on Literotica about a Chinese guy who loves fucking and breeding white chicks. This ass and throat would make most guys cum better than that on any white chick. Hell, isn't that ass amazing!"

"Yep," Huan responded, and I don't have to bring the "girl" flowers or any of that shit. Plus, Mattie here is ever so thankful for what we give her, aren't you Matt?"

Even though Huan was in need of a fuck, he, like his younger brother, had great stamina. Finally, he leaned forward, grabbed my tits in his nimble hands and licked my ear lobe sending me into ecstasy as I felt his prick emptying his balls deep inside me. Tan must have thought what he was seeing was hot as he pumped another, albeit smaller load deep into my throat. While their massive wangs were embedded in my mouth and pussy and before they had deflated, the boys high-fived each other, still pumped from their release.

"We should do this more often, Bro!" Tan said to his brother.

"Normally, I have ample pussy but my day was dry and I thought about what you were getting so I just had to stop by," Huan responded.

When they both pulled out, it sounded like two popping noises. I was so afraid I'd leak their spunk that I quickly got to my knees and stood up, squeezing my buns together as I dashed to my bathroom.

"Yea, Babe," I heard Tan saying, "You know better than to spill any of our man-seed!" before both he and Huan cracked up laughing.

What a night it had been, and there definitely was more to cum where these to Asian studs were concerned!

12