All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 22'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
michs28michs28about 12 years ago

I have been waiting for this story for months. As always I cannot get enough. I don't know if I want to be Matt, or James, Paul or Tan. All that I do know is that I want more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent, as usual

Even if we've been waiting too long to get this new story ;)

By the way, filming is great but what's gonna happen with the video? And we need his old female friend to witness his humiliation!

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesabout 12 years ago
Thank you, Outstanding as always

Thank you, thank you

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesabout 12 years ago
Help

I often wondered where Tan got this crap from but then found stories some Chinese guy had written on Literotica detailing his conquests and impregnations of multiple white women

I'd like to read this story, can you help me find it>

mybuttsursmybuttsursabout 12 years ago
Long time waiting

I often wondered where Tan got this crap from but then found stories some Chinese guy had written on Literotica detailing his conquests and impregnations of multiple white women

I'd like to read this story, can you help me find it>

I would also love to read this story.

As for who I wish I was, DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY matt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pussyslaveboy

Mattie has lived and brought forth what i have always dreamed of. i have sat here reading all 22 chapters without a break, tired i must now sleep and wish to find my true Masters and make my life as true as Matties.

Thank you

ukwankerboiukwankerboiabout 12 years ago

Glad to see the story continue and Matt's situation become more widely known about amongst the young Asian guys. It is so good seeing how they all dominate him and his little clittie. Hot!

jameshmjameshmabout 12 years ago
Thank you whiteAsianlvr

I read and then reread your newest contribution several times. You have created a wonderful story and improve on it with each new chapter. You have an fine grasp of the D/s, M/s dynamic and an almost uncanny way of bringing it to life on the page. The way you brought Paul into the scene was inspired. I was wondering who or what situation might replace James during the times he was away at school. Having Paul added into the mix is inspired. It generates a fine new tension with which Matt will have to contend. I was afraid that you might have Matt submitting to someone who is not Asian at this stage.

You have captured and richly incorporated the humiliation aspect into his deepening submission to Asian Masters. The way James and Paul laid their plans to enjoy Matt without even the slightest regard for him, reinforcing his understanding the he actullay had nothing to say about it, was HOT. Having them know that he was simply there to serve and please Asians, as Tan and Huan had trained him to do, reinforced his need and acceptance of his role in life.

Hopefully you will continue to develop this story and allow Matt to fall deeper and deeper under the control of those superior Asian men. Possibly the college students might bring friends from school for visits. Hopefully Tan will approve of the new developments and incorporate them into his plans for Matt's future and future use.

avidreader_01avidreader_01about 12 years ago

If matt doesn't die of aids or some other horrible std I'd be amazed... wanted to see where you went with tan/matt & its been interesting, but I think I'll hop off this train now. Good luck w the rest of your series and happy writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Kudos

Please don't let the negative comments and downrating you mentioned affect your muse. Even if Virginia Woolf was correct when opining, "It is the nature of the artist to mind excessively what is said about him" - try and recall the old salt about 'making some of the people happy some of the time, but never keeping all of them happy all of the time'.

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesabout 12 years ago
Tan needs to....

Tan needs to beat his ass for letting other men use his Pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i agree, avidreader

just like avidreader, i think it is time that you have matt start changing his life. maybe by letting him find his one true love (yeah, i'm a fan of that) who shows him a real dom/sub relationship or simply by him finally getting enough and maybe moving out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree with JohnnyAces, that would be a nice outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue!

Got so hot by Paul's treatment of Matt. Superior Asian master knowing the needs and shame of his inferior white whore. Nobody writes so brilliantly of these powerful Asians. Turning white guys into submissive sluts. Getting hooked on it. No way back.

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesabout 12 years ago
Write more

Come on Dude you're letting down the side, write some more, we love you

jameshmjameshmabout 12 years ago
We are all desperately in need of your next installment

Each of your chapters has added marvelously to a wonderfully conceived plot. I look forward to reading your next one and really appreciate all of the creative energy that you have burned constructing something that has enchanted many of us. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

The title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Love This.

Enough said.

:)

pernod64pernod64almost 12 years ago

Omg I'm so turned on is there any Asians who want a white male pussy boy to use like this I'm all yours

BiSubGuy4AsianBiSubGuy4Asianover 10 years ago
Better and better with each chapter

Every chapter gets better and better! I love the theme. Well written. Thank you for all your efforts! Easy to fantasize in Paul's place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I enjoyed the series til this chapter. But Tan is a terrible irresponsible Master and Matt is a doormat, not a sub. I would have liked to see Tan lend out a willing Matt to other men. Not Matt just slut it up with any dominant guy.

Still, good writing and some hot scenes. Will keep reading til the end to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

takes the fantasy even further. this white boy was meant to serve these hot asian studs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...