Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrusting me off his cock when he feared he was getting too close, Paul yanked me up and then pushed me back onto his Dad's polished walnut conference table. He then, roughly pulled me to the edge so that my butt was just on the table, pushed my legs apart and then brought is wet, slimy cock, dripping with my saliva to the precipice of my pussy. "Do you want this, Matt?" he asked as he taunted my pussy lips with the head of his spear. "Tell me you want it, Baby?" he cooed, all the while knowing I was long past any capacity to resist.

"Give it to me," I begged, and then, in one, rough gesture, Paul slammed that Chinese spear as deep into my womb as it could go and never looked back. He did, however, gaze like a conqueror into my eyes. Sensing my need, he leaned forward, his face only inches from my own, as I locked my legs around his slim, yet powerful waist, not wanting to ever let him go. Slap, slap, slap, slap was the sound that resounded throughout the room as Paul mastered me. I would note later how red my pussy and surrounding areas were from the frontal assault I received as he fucked me relentlessly.

"Don't you even think about touching that clitty of yours," Paul bellowed. If you cum, you cum from getting my dick just like you've been trained. This is your destiny, Matt! Take my fuck and enjoy it as you were meant to," he continued.

Paul mixed it up with both long and short, rabbit-like strokes. Sweat dripped off his body onto mine as he placed his hands on either side of his lean torso to hold him up. "Damn, James, you were right. This was an ass made to be fucked. I have never felt anything like it! I'm going to have to have time and time again!" he added as he continued to ravish me.

The stimulation of his words, James holding the camera and the intensity of my prostate's stimulation had me rapidly heading for a climax. "I'm coming" I yelped as clitty spewed my thin, boyish cum onto my stomach!

Paul didn't pull out, but slammed deep inside me and pumped at least seven shots into my ass.

While still lost in a haze of sex-overload, James replaced Paul and rammed me like a man who was possessed. Seeing his friend so totally dominate me had lit a passion in him not previously realized. However, this scene was not being captured. Perhaps James didn't want anyone witnessing his getting sloppy seconds. However, I was thankful for the lube Paul had left coating my insides as James roughly punched his way into me. The sides of my pussy were sore and my prostate felt battered yet couldn't resist his manly assault. James was intoxicated by the experience we shared last night and the visual stimulation he'd just received and came within ten minutes of commencing his fuck. Unlike Paul, he did pull out and shot ropes of hot, thick, Chinese sperm as far as my face and across my chest as if he were marking me.

I was a sexually sated mess covered in the boys' slime and my own as my pussy oozed Paul's cream pie. As I came to my senses lying shamelessly on the conference room table, I began to fear and tremble Tan's reaction when I finally made it home!

12