Two Views of One Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

"No more pretending, let's just never let the moment end," I added.

I moved in for the next kiss. More fierce now, my tongue wanted to probe deeper than it had before. Kelly moved so that she was now straddling me, rubbing her hands down my chest as I sat on the couch. My hands ran down her back then moved to the front to find her nice tits. She was wearing a thick material but I could still feel her erect nipples through it. I couldn't believe she wasn't wearing a bra. As we kissed, my thumb moved over her nipples, which were poking through her top, like one would strum a guitar, teasing them to even greater hardness.

This got Kelly frustrated, breaking our kiss every so often to let out a moan until she decided it was time to take off her top. She lifted her yellow top over her head and threw it onto the card table. I tried to lean in to taste her tits, but before I could she thought it was time I lost my shirt too, she ripped it off and tossed it next to hers. I kissed her again and trailed the next few kisses down her neck until I met her breasts. My tongue licked circles around her areolas, then I sucked her nipples into my mouth and flicked them harder this time with my tongue. I trailed kisses between each breast and repeated this constant teasing with each nipple until each was rock hard. Kelly was leaning her head back enjoying every moment, delaying her attempts of teasing me in return.

She finally got my zipper undone. Out sprang my dick. It was standing on end, never had I felt this aroused before, already there were streams of precum spilling out of my tip. She used the precum to lube her hand and my dick and she started stroking it. This time it was me who felt I wouldn't be able to take it anymore and I decided it was time we each got completely naked. I was about to get up put Kelly pushed me back down, she told me she wanted to do a little show for me in stripping off her remaining clothes.

She moved towards the door and then slipped her thumbs into her shorts and rocked her hips back and forth as the shorts slowly went over her thighs and dropped to her feet. She flung them into the air onto the empty bookshelf. She was standing there just in her thong. She then bent down, spreading her legs wide for my viewing, and started to rub her hand over her pussy, letting the fabric entice her clit and soak up all her juices. She already was as wet as I was. The yellow thong was almost completely soaked now. She then stood up and slid the thong down and let it fall to the floor at the door.

She turned to face the door, bent over and let me get a clear view of her hole. She started rubbing her hand over her mound, obstructing my view then revealing all her sweetness. She then slid one finger into her pussy while bending over allowing me to watch her penetrate herself. You could hear her finger collecting her juices, she was very wet now. She got up turned to face me and stuck her finger in her mouth and began to suck on it as she approached me. Then she made me stand up and she kneeled and took off my shorts and boxers in one shot. My dick had been sticking out from the hole in the boxers and her removing them made my cock bend down and bounce up again. She threw my shorts and boxers over her shoulder towards the door. She was fascinated by my dick bouncing and she took her index finger and pressed down on my head to watch it dance again.

She wrapped a hand around my thick cock and began to stroke it. Deep strokes. Then she took it into her mouth, licking my head in a circular fashion. She then used her tongue to tickle the tip of my cock while her right hand stroked my shaft and her left hand started to squeeze my balls. I didn't think I'd be able to hold out much longer.

"Let's try some 69, I need to taste you too," I said.

I laid down on the couch and watched as she slid on top of me, her tits now swinging as she tried to position her pussy over my mouth while keeping her mouth glued to my shaft. I smelled her sweet sex and couldn't wait to taste the nectar. I lowered her butt so I could taste her pussy. I began with kisses around her labia and slid my tongue along her slit until I reached her clit. I used my tongue to flick her clit as my hands ran up the insides of her thighs.

I moved my hands up to give her butt a squeeze and used a finger to trace a path down her butt and to her honey pot. I parted her lips and dipped a finger inside. She was so wet. I was easily able to add a second finger while I sucked on her clit and teased it some more with the flicking of my tongue and nibbling of my teeth. Kelly was skillfully working my cock as well. Her tongue was working wonderfully on my sensitive head and she used her fingers to gentle massage by balls. I came as soon as I got that second finger inside her. She let the squirts enter her mouth and she spit them back onto my cock to swirl around as she continued sucking away.

She was breathing more heavily now, and eased up her sucking as my two fingers were now diving deeper and faster into her cunt. She removed my cock from her mouth and arched her back as she came, signaled by a wild scream. It's good to have the sounds of a volleyball game to cover up our own. After she came I inserted my tongue to lick up her juices. I used my thumb to play with her clit as my tongue probed deep inside and flicked against her walls. A second orgasm more violent than the first followed.

Kelly took a second to recover, then with me still lying on the couch turned herself around and began to kiss me, sucking my tongue, tasting her own juices. As we kissed I continued toying with her sensitive nipples and squeezing her ass. She then scooted forward to position her pussy over my renewed erection. Her tight pussy sunk over my pole, filling her to her limit. She put her hands on my chest to brace herself, then leaned forward to dip her tits into my awaiting mouth. Her right tit got the most of my attention and I started sucking on her hard nipple and nibbling around her fleshy tit. Kelly's motion increased as she pushed herself deeper onto my cock. She used one hand to brace herself and another to run her hand over my chest and abs.

Kelly moved her tit out of my mouth to change positions, leaning back now and bouncing on my cock with fury. Watching those tits bounce with her movements was so sexy. I rubbed her clit as she started moving deeper, harder and faster with each stroke. Kelly had another earth shattering orgasm.

She got up and wanted me to do her doggy style. She leaned over the card table. I didn't think it would hold so I told her to lean over the chair. This allowed her ass to stick straight up. Her pussy felt real tight on me as I grabbed her ass and sunk my pole in.

"Fuck me hard," she moaned.

I started pistoning in and out faster than ever. Kelly used one hand to brace herself and the other to move between rubbing her clit and massaging my balls to encourage me to release my load inside her. The squeezing of my balls helped as I started squirting shot after shot of my load up her pussy. Not far behind was another orgasm from Kelly. We both collapsed on the couch to recover, still playing with each other as we continued to kiss for the next half-hour.

We then collected our clothing. I don't know where Kelly threw all of our stuff, we didn't find our underwear, but we found enough to dress and leave the school before it got locked up, not that being locked up in the building alone with Kelly would be a bad thing. Thinking of that possibility made me hard again. I'll have to show Kelly what I'd do in such a situation once I take her home.

After a great weekend of sex, we returned to school on Monday. We told James that we were now a couple.

"It's about damn time! Everyone in the school knew, why you two were the last to know you guys would spend the rest of your lives together I'll never know." James replied.

Nothing had changed after all. James still was trying to form a rally for "No homework over weekends", as we listened and egged him on as usual. The only thing different now was, when we egged him on, Kelly sat in my lap.

Later in the afternoon, I was summoned into Principal Lehey's office to talk about my progress in therapy. I walked into her office and Ms. Lehey and Dr. Collins were there.

"Hello Jeffrey."

"Hello."

"You'll be pleased to learn that Dr. Collins has informed me that you are in no need of more sessions, and that together you have tackled your anger problem."

Anger Problem? What anger problem? And three sessions ended my problem? Three sessions that included silence, tears and kisses? They saw my blank stare.

"There will be no need to meet with me for sessions. You made quite a breakthrough and I'm sure you'll carry what you've learned over into college." Brenda said.

"And may your love for Kelly never end." Ms Lehey added. And then Dr Collins and Ms Lehey looked at each other with a big grin, then looked at something in the desk drawer and giggled.

Gossip sure does travel fast at this school huh, I thought. What an odd exchange. And what is it with the secret glares...were they smiling over my permanent record again? I just sat in silence.

"You're free to go," Ms. Lehey said to get me to leave.

I left in silence till I met up with James and Kelly. I smiled at Kelly, put my arm around her and we all went home. And my love for Kelly really has never ended.

============================

Part II

============================

It was a slow day at the office. My phone rang and an old friend was on the other line.

"Jenny, so good to hear from you, how are you, how's the school running?"

Jenny and I had been friends since high school. We shared a dorm and apartment together during college. She was majoring in education and me in psychology, but what we had in common was a will to experiment. It began one night as our boyfriends took a road trip one weekend and we each had enough alcohol to pass our fear of rejection. After that, for those 4 years of college we decided one of us would never let the other go horny again. We had seen each other only somewhat after college as careers got busy but we always made sure to make the best of it. That's why as soon as I heard her voice, my hand went up my skirt and underneath my panties. She asked if I could come over and help out one of her fellow students. I had no idea what to expect. A student needing my services?

I headed over and met Jenny in her office. Just last year she had become principal of a high school. "Brenda, so nice to see you!" she said.

She got up out of her chair behind her desk as I walked over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I placed the bag I had brought with me down on the desk next to me.

"So what's the big crisis that you needed a person with my specialty?" I asked.

"Well two students just got into a fight. Really not much of a fight, one punch from what I heard. From the way I see it, the one who threw the punch doesn't need to meet the punishment of our Zero Tolerance policy here. Jeff has always been a good kid, and I'll be the first to admit that some teachers here would have also been willing to punch Joey. I was able to convince the School Board to sidestep expulsion but they said only on the account he received counseling for his 'anger management', which frankly he doesn't need. So as a favor to me I was wondering if you could meet with him this week and sign off papers that he's okay," she explained.

"But this really isn't my area of specialty, Jenny."

"Its okay, the School Board will see "Dr." and wont go into much background. I just don't want to go through the hassle of going to an outside observer to mess things up here at this school."

"Sure, Jenny that would be fine. I just don't know If I'll be of much help, I don't really know what I'd say," I protested.

"Here's his file. He also recently lost his brother, you could talk about that. I'd suggest just sitting and letting him talk about whatever comes to his mind. Sort of a 'you're here to listen not to judge' sort of thing." Jenny said with a chuckle.

"So I guess I really didn't need to bring all this stuff." I motioned to my bag.

"Haha, I guess not, that the bag you bring to your sex therapy sessions? I guess it's not useful in this situation. What have you got in there?" she asked.

I reached into the bag and brought out a few items. Some pamphlets I usually give to couples on how to spice up their sex life and then I pulled out some graphic magazines. I like to use those visuals as a way to get the couples to point out what they like and would like from their significant other in bed. Once the men see the porn they're usually very willing to say they want their girlfriends or wives to do everything in the pictures. I also had some various dildos and lubricants for the more advanced sessions where we got hands on to explore sexual problems to work through. As I took the items out Jenny examined each item one by one. She picked up the double-headed dildo with a smile

"I remember this one," she said.

I gave a smile back. I too remembered the fun we had had with that on our last get together and reminiscence about old times. She took the red colored dildo and lifted it up to her mouth. She opened wide to take the thick veined replica and began fucking her mouth as if it were the real thing, deep throating it in between using her tongue to lick the long shaft's entire length. I was instantly turned on, and my hand found its way underneath my panties as it had early when I was on the phone. Watching her deep throat that cock made it very easy to get myself soaking wet between my thighs very quickly. Who knows if it was safe in the office, but that made it even more exciting.

As Jenny continued deepthroating the cock, she started pinching her nipples between the fabric of her shirt. I needed to masturbate myself off to an orgasm with this view. I ripped of my blouse, losing a button and sent my skirt and panties to the floor with one swift movement. I sat further back on the desk, using some papers on the desk as a pillow for my ass and lifted my legs wide on the desk. I grabbed a vibrator out of my bag and turned it on, running the vibrating monster on my clit. I started a furious twisting of my own nipples to get them as erect as Jenny had already gotten hers.

I was very hot now and brought the vibrator up to my mouth to suck it a few times to get it nice and wet to slip it into my pussy. I inserted it into my pussy and turned it to full blast. I tried to quiet my orgasm, I love to scream out, hopefully her secretary didn't notice. She was elderly, maybe she wouldn't hear anyway. I had closed my eyes when I orgasmed. When I opened them, Jenny was completely naked and was leaning over me sucking my nipples, while using the dildo to rub her own clit.

My nipples were overly sensitive at this point and as she sucked and teased my nipples my back arched and my head fell over the side of the desk as I moaned with pleasure. Jenny was approaching an orgasm of her own as she was giving her clit a vigorous ride. I wanted to taste her as she came for the first time, so I got off the desk and laid her on the desk across the papers I had been lying on. I took the dildo she had been using and inserted it into my pussy first to make sure it was coated with enough juices before I rammed it into her pussy. I began pumping this giant red cock into her pussy while using my tongue to flick across her clit. She screamed out very loud as a giant orgasm hit her, leaving her panting for more.

Jenny got off the desk and told me to lie on the floor. I spread my legs and Jenny leaned over me, grinding her pussy on mine. The sensation was wonderful. I told her we should put that double headed dildo to use. Jenny reached up to the desk to retrieve it and inserted one end into each of our awaiting cunts. The dildo filled me up, no wonder Jenny was hit instantly by her orgasm. We started rocking against each other, pushing the dicks up inside us as far as they would go. We each took turns moving the dildo in a faster deeper motion than our own rocking could manage. I let out a moan, Jenny followed. We both gave out a large gasp as we came in unison.

We lay there on the floor for a moment in ecstasy. I then put a finger into Jenny's pussy and brought it to my lips to taste. I loved the way her pussy tasted. Jenny did the same with my pussy, getting my juices on two of her fingers and licking them clean. I couldn't believe I hadn't kissed Jenny yet so I crawled over and tasted both of our juices as our tongues danced. We were in the middle of a passionate kiss, when Jenny must have caught glimpse of a clock and told me I needed to get to my meeting with that kid she had told me about. I stared at Jenny, so beautiful and sexy as she stood before me and didn't want to go. We both got dressed, but I was hesitant to leave, wanting to continue this. Jenny took her panties, reached down and inserted part of the fabric into her pussy to collect some juices, brought it back up and threw it into a folder and told me I had to run. She gave me directions and I ran out to make my appointment on time.

I opened up the door to the office still breathing heavily. Perhaps the button I had lost on my shirt exposed too much, because as I walked over to Jeff I noticed he had a mighty big hard-on. I introduced myself. I think. I was in another world after that sexual encounter that I really didn't know what I said to him. I sat myself in a chair and looked at him sitting in the couch. He was a good looking kid. Probably just over six feet tall, hard to judge with him sitting, black hair, good body. My pussy was still aching and knowing he had that huge erection didn't help my situation.

I really didn't have much to say to Jeff. I looked down at the folder Jenny had given me. It was Jeff's personal file, with grades, schools he's applied to for college, a note about his absences for his brother, but none of that really mattered to me. I just kept smiling at the pair of panties that were staring back up at me. What would Jeff think if he could smell the sex surrounding me?

We sat there for the whole period and my mind couldn't focus on anything other than the pair of soaked panties in my lap and those gigantic tented pants in front of me. I thought about walking over there to stroke his erection through his pants but thought against it. I thought perhaps for the next session, we wouldn't want to get to fast in our first session.

I had agreed with Jenny that I would come back on Wednesday and Friday to finish off my sessions with Jeff. What would we talk about for the next two sessions? I thought I'd take Jenny's advise and see if he wanted to talk about his brother during the next session. As a sex therapist, dealing with those crises aren't my expertise but I thought I'd do my best if he needed someone to talk to.

He seemed to squint when I mentioned his brother and asked if he had ever cried for him so I wrapped my arm around him. Jeff then let his tears out. During his sobs I couldn't tell if he was crying about his brother or not, he mentioned something about a Kelly, I couldn't tell. I gave him a tighter squeeze and felt his head fall and his cheek squeezed against my tits. This aroused me. Now more than anything I wished he were sucking at my teat not dousing them in tears. Then I felt that I wasn't the only one aroused. I felt as Jeff tried to shift his weight below and I felt his dick stick into my hip. God did I want more than ever now to jerk him off, and sop up his semen.

I almost worked up the courage and was about to put my hand over his bulge when he got up and walked out thanking me for the shoulder to cry on. I watched him leave then looked down at my shirt. I could see his tears had stretched the fabric around my erect nipples.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers