Two Views of One Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

I walked to Jenny's office before the period ended to talk to her about the sessions and Jeff's progress.

"How's it going with Jeff" Jenny asked when I entered her office.

"Going okay, seems to have his mind on someone named Kelly. Or maybe it was me on his mind because two sessions now he's had a mighty erection. And look what he did to my blouse!"

I showed jenny my nipple-clung shirt. Jenny gave them a glare and added her saliva to the tears to further moisten the shirt. She began sucking and teasing my nipple while using her hand to toy with the other one. I ran my hands down her back as she played with my tits and slid my hands down her suit pants and gripped her ass in my hands. Unfortunately, we couldn't get much further, we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Sorry to interrupt, I saw that you had walked in Doctor, I know you've been helping Jeff out and was wondering if you could advise me on something real quick." The girl asked.

"Sure, I'm busy at the moment giving a glance to Jenny, but I can meet with you after ninth period Friday." I handed her the room number of the office that had become mine. "What's your name?"

"Kelly. Thanks." She said as she took the room number and left the office.

"So that's Kelly," I said to Jenny as she left the room. I think Jeff has a thing for her.

"I have a thing for you" Jenny retorted.

"What was it that you were doing before?" I teased

"Let me try it without the shirt in the way."

Jenny lifted my shirt over my head and cupped my tits in her hand. She must have known I was horny as hell so she teased me, just cupping and playing with my nipples with her hands. I leaned over and gave her a kiss. Our tongues met and slid across each other as they dove into the others mouth. I brought my tongue out and wrapped my lips around her tongue as Jenny tried to reach far down enough to flick my tonsils.

Jenny continued kneading my tits and I moved my kisses to her ear. I slid my tongue along the crevices along her ear. Jenny let out a long moan. I took advantage of her distracted moan to lift her shirt off over her head and took her smaller tits in my mouth. I started to bite her nipples and this drove Jenny crazy. I moved down kissing my way to her belly, flipping my tongue in and nibbling the skin around. I kneeled down and pulled off her pants. I ran my fingers from her feet up the outside of her thighs and turned my hands back to her ass and gripped hard.

Jenny grabbed a hold of my hair and shoved my face into her pussy. I slid my tongue along her slit through the fabric of her thong. I gripped her ass cheeks harder to grind her clit against my mouth. I pushed her thong to the side and started to nibble on her clit. I lifted my hand and stuck out a finger. Jenny took the finger into her mouth and started to deep throat it. I then stuck the finger into her pussy and began fingering away, curling my finger inside her to rub her g-spot that sent her into shakes. I kept my tight hold on her with my other hand to control her shaking.

I added a second finger into her pussy and began to send both deep into her wet box. Jenny began to come and my fingers collected all her juices of her walls. I took my fingers out and gave one of the fingers a clean licking and offered the other one up to Jenny. She licked it clean. I took the moist finger and brought it back down. I pulled Jenny's ass wider and slid the moist finger along her ass cheeks, making circles around her hole.

"You love my finger in your ass don't you slut?"

Jenny just responded with moans of anticipation. I slowly pushed my finger into her shoot. It was very tight around my finger. I took it out and sucked on it to get it as wet as possible and gave her hole a quick lube with my spit. I inserted the finger back in, moving slowly until my entire finger disappeared inside her. I began fingering faster and harder, watching Jenny finger her own clit in the rhythm that I was using in her ass. As Jenny rubbed away at her clit I added two fingers from my other hand into her cunt and fucked her pussy with the same hard speed as my index finger fucked her ass. Jenny came a second time and I wanted to taste her from the source. I pushed aside her hand and inserted my tongue deep inside her pussy, swirling my tongue against her walls to clean her dry.

"I want to taste," Jenny demanded and I got up to give her a kiss so she could taste her juices off my tongue.

"An excellent combination," Jenny said as she sucked on my tongue.

I had to go back to my work office for Thursday, but came back to the high school for a full day Friday, meeting with Jeff and Kelly. When I met with Jeff on Friday, I was glad to confirm that the Kelly I was going to meet next was the same one he had said in his muffled cries the other day. I asked him about her and he went into a story of how his feelings had changed for her at the start of high school and had fantasized about her often.

I thought perhaps my background in sex therapy would pay off after all and use it as a chance to jerk off that large cock of his. All I got were a few jerks, I wish I could have felt it inside me, but Jeff cut our session short when he realized that the role playing didn't involve the real Kelly. I gave Jeff some time to finish up and returned in time for my next appointment. I saw the used tissue I had given him to finish off with sitting in the wastebasket. I reached in and pulled it out, unfolding it. I put it to my mouth and licked up his sperm. It was quite a large amount, he must have been quite excited about thinking of Kelly. Seeing how Jeff reacted I was anxious to see what was on Kelly's mind.

Kelly knocked on the door. She told me a similar story. She had noticed her feeling turning into lust at a similar time but didn't know how to act on them with such a strong friendship that could be jeopardized if romance failed. But she was scared now because she crossed the line kissing Jeff earlier in the week and telling him she loved him.

"You have to realize that you're both probably nervous. Since you came to me, you may have a better handle on the situation so you make the first move, let him know how you feel with actions." I offered.

"But how?" Kelly asked.

"Well how would you show him how much you care?"

Kelly blushed.

"Well show me," I said hoping to give her the same chance I had given Jeff, maybe I would get farther with her than I had with Jeff.

She kissed me passionately. I could tell from their kisses that they truly wanted each other. I felt so hot just being the mediator of their love, I wanted to fuck them both so badly now. However, as we kissed and I lowered my hands to caress her tits she pulled away.

"Its him I want, not you," she said.

"Well I think I can help anyway. If privacy is what you need, you can bring him here. I will leave the door to this office unlocked over the weekend. You'll be able to get in with the volleyball game tomorrow. You can have a private area to reveal things to him.

"Thanks Dr. Collins," she said then headed off with a huge smile on her face.

On Saturday, I woke up with the same smile on my face and my pussy juices flowing. I had an urge to watch what my great therapy lessons had accomplished with those two lovers. I called Jenny to meet me there and to confirm that Jeff's needs for my counseling were truly over in more ways than one. It was around eleven, the volleyball game had already started when I tiptoed down the corridor the office was in. I knelt down as I peered into the crack the door had made and looked inside the room. Kelly had her top off, exposing her beautiful tits. Too bad I couldn't get a good feel of them for myself yesterday. Kelly was in between moans of "I love yous." It was very sweet to watch. Kelly reached down to Jeff's lap and pulled out his cock from his zipper. My hand was already rubbing my pussy, getting very moist and pushed the door open slightly more to get a better view.

I began to undress so I wouldn't have to move through clothes to masturbate. Then all of a sudden Kelly got up and moved to the door. She did a very sexy striptease. I was focused on staring at her mound during the show and fingering my own cunt that I hadn't noticed that Jenny had arrived and was kneeling next to me, also completely naked and fingered her wet pussy as well. Kelly dropped her thong and moved over to Jeff to strip his boxers off. The boxers landed next to her yellow thong at the door. I looked at Jenny and she returned the lustful look. I reached in and grabbed Jeff's boxers and Jenny grabbed Kelly's thong. We both raised the items to our noses to take in the scent of their sex. I wrapped the boxers around two of my fingers and inserted them in my pussy collecting more juices on the clothing. Jenny looked at my actions and decided to do the same with the thong.

I reached over and took out the thong from her pussy and brought it to my mouth to taste Jenny's sweet pussy. How I loved the way she tastes, but adding that to the taste of Jeff and Kelly made me have an orgasm as my fingering continued with the boxers. I handed the soaked boxers to Jenny to taste and now she could taste all four of our juices combined. We peered in and saw Jeff riding Kelly from behind and Jenny and I took the opportunity to rub our clits in motion with their fucking action.

Jenny then reached over and pushed my hand aside as she began rubbing my clit. I let out a moan, trying to quiet it, to not let the lovebirds notice us outside. I began to rub Jenny's clit in unison and leaned over to suck her nipples. I began to finger Jenny's pussy furiously now and sent her into a violent orgasm at the same time I went into my own. We came at the same time as Jeff and Kelly. I turned to face Jenny and began to kiss her while fingering her pussy while she did the same to me. The kissing was fantastic as we both came again. We looked in the room to see a very satisfied couple and we gathered our clothes and scattered before anyone found us out in the hallway masturbating to a couple inside fucking.

On Monday, we met with Jeff to tell him he was finished with sessions. Jenny and I could hardly keep a straight face however. We both knew that now inside his permanent record folder were not only the pair of panties Jenny had given me the first day, but now Jeff's boxers and Kelly's thong drenched in all of our juices.

After that I took a job as the permanent school counselor and took advantage of the opportunity to fuck Jenny. Every once in a while we take out the boxers and thong to masturbate with and taste. It's our tribute to a couple who really found their true love.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers