Two Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No other stimulation was needed. He came in my mouth as my body shuddered in release.

It was the 10th day of my training. I had been here a lifetime and then some. I had been given the option to leave, and I had chosen to stay, but I did not honestly know if I would be able to handle today.

Several more times last night, Master had worked on getting me to cum on command. Each day here, my mind and soul were shaped more by his desire. He had given me so much arousal lately, that it seemed like all I thought about was my need to cum, and more importantly, my desire to please and to serve.

After the familiar morning rituals and breakfast, I once again found myself corseted, blindfolded, bound by his word alone, butt plugged and being tormented with pleasure.

Careful of my body, Master would have me change positions, but his torment on my butt continued. My pussy dripped and throbbed, but he forced my desire to the one place I did not want it. I do not know what part of this was worse, where he forced me to find pleasure or that he would not let me find complete pleasure. And he did not let up with the questions. Over and over he worked me through the "catechism" he had taught me. What was I? A slave. Who was he? My Master. What was my purpose? To serve and please with grace and beauty. What could he do with me? Whatever he pleased within the bonds of the contract. Why? Because he was my Master.

5 questions over and over until the echoed in my mind as he used the tail, a vibrator, his finger, the tail again and again and again, denying me the release I craved.

At lunch time, he left me bent over the couch, spread, exposed, filled and throbbing in the worst need I have ever known in my life. I could hear him eating and knew he could see me from where he sat, watching to see if I dropped my position. I hated this. I loved this. I wanted to scream with the excruciating agony of need, but concentrated on breathing in and out.

From the kitchen, three beautiful words, "Cum for me."

It took no thought or effort on my part, just a relaxing of the bonds I had built around the throbbing need.

I heard him chuckle and I smiled sleepily from my position.

The ringing of the doorbell drove the languidness from me. In all of the morning I had forgotten what was to happen this afternoon. I could hear Master opening the door, voices, both of them.

Embarrassment swept over me knowing they could see me splayed this way. Knew what they could be and probably were thinking.

I jumped and pulled away from the touch of long fingernails on my bare skin. Her full weight pressed me into the back of the couch, "How dare you move away from me, Bitch." She hissed in my ear.

"She is still in training, Susan." I could hear the reprimand in his voice and felt it bite deep into my soul more painfully than a lash. I tried to be quiet but a noise of fear and apology escaped me as I felt her fingernails stroking my bare thighs.

Please Master, please, don't make me do this, please not her, anyone else, please Master! My mind pleaded, I willed Master to know of my fear, but he did not stop her. He did come over and help me to stand. "Remember Kelly, I will be in the room the whole time. If I do not feel you are up to what Susan asks, I will stop her. My command is your first priority, even if it contradicts hers. Do you understand?"

His warm, strong hands had replaced hers, moving over my skin as if he were trying to calm a skittish horse. "Yes Master," I whispered.

"Susan," I heard him speaking in a low tone to her, "Be careful with her. I want her well trained in pleasing a woman, but you know my limits."

"Whatever you want, Ken." her voice pouted.

I stood stock still as I heard furniture being moved to accommodate the training. I felt her snap a leash onto my collar and then the short impatient jerk of it as she pulled forward and pushed me to all fours.

"Now Bitch, you are going to start with licking me. Little licks at first, then concentrate on my clit." her voice was as sharp as her nails.

I leaned forward, trying to find her with my mouth. I could feel Master's eyes on me and that was reassuring. Feeling Colin's gaze made my skin crawl. I didn't want this and my mind kept the futile hope that Master would stop her at the last minute....but he believed I could do this. Grace and beauty. Could I get through this pretending it was Master? Well, Master as a woman. Perhaps the blindfold had its other benefits.

I found her and tentatively gave a lick and then another. It was different but not as bad as it could have been. I could feel the almost invisible stubble from where she was shaven and needed to shave again. I adjusted my position, ass high in the air, face low to the ground and worked on licking. I made my mind blank to who she was and concentrated on Master and my growing love for him.

OH god! I knelt up in shock at the thought. I loved him.

*CRACK* leather snapped painfully at my ass and I immediately resumed position and licked. I felt her fingers twist into my hair, nails pressing into my scalp and I licked.

"Deeper!" her voice was husky and I felt her thighs tighten around my head. I pushed my tongue deeper into her and tried not to think, only to please. She began to sign and moan in animal pleasure and I cried silently, my tears dripping hotly into the blindfold.

The tail was pulled out and I was free of it... and for a moment I felt too empty, almost alone....and then Colin pushed into me, hard and thick, thrusting like a madman, forcing my face deeper between her legs.

"Suck me bitch!" Susan's voice was brittle, hateful and I obeyed for Master, as Colin rammed me like I was the only pleasure he would have for the next year. I was already tender and swollen from Master's training earlier and I tried to battle back my fear, to obey, to please, to keep from throwing them off and running.

Despite my fear and disgust of the two of them, my body had become trained and I was arching back to meet Colin's piston-like thrust, my own need building.

"Cum, Kelly." Master's voice sifted through the animal grunts and I obeyed, my body trained to his word, his will and his desire. Colin exploded into me and Susan came also and we all lay there for a bit trying to find ourselves.

After than, Susan restrained Colin somewhere and resumed her position. The training was far more routine then. Master removed the blindfold and I saw with a sadistic pleasure that he had bound Mistress Susan to the coffee table. With a pen, he pointed out various places and suggested different techniques that might be used. I glanced up to his warm smile. It filled me with more pleasure than any orgasm could. I knew somehow, that he had taken this woman I feared and turned her into nothing more than a tool.

The afternoon was exceedingly long. Three times I brought Mistress Susan to orgasm with various techniques. The last time, he had me bring her to the edge and keep her there. I actually began to enjoy myself at this point. I don't think I will ever prefer being a slave to a woman over a man, but he did teach me that afternoon, how to pleasure one until she begged and cursed and threatened if he did not make me finish her.

At the last, Master commanded me to make her cum and for me to cum at his word.

Mistress Susan left much more subdued than she had arrived. When he had closed the door on them he came back and lifted me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. I could see the raw hunger in his eyes.

Tightly he bound me to the bed, spread, helpless and I smiled wantonly at him, playfully. "Master enjoyed seeing his slave work on Mistress Susan?" I was partially shocked at the teasing tone of my words, the blatant invitation for him to use me.

"Yes!" he growled, kneeling above my very tired mouth. "Suck me, slave."

"Please Master!" I spoke first, my heart seeming to skip a beat. I knew what I wanted. He would either give it to me or I would be whipped for disobedience.

"What?"

"Please, Master, fuck me in the ass, please?" After 3 days of anal torment, I could feel my body throbbing to be used there, aching to feel Master deep inside me there. He did not move, just looked at me with those soul searching eyes. "Please Master, I ache to feel you in me, I ache to be so totally controlled by you, please Master, I am in terrible agony."

He released the ankle restraints refastened them to my wrists. Smoothly, easily, he pushed into me and I sighed in the deepest of pleasure. Three times he used me before I was released and allowed to rest. I slept through to the next morning.

On the 11th day of my training, my Master gave to me, freedom from his wicked training tail. I was still in a bit of wonderful headspace from last night as we did the now comforting morning ritual of grooming, breakfast, and my morning chores. By 10:30 I was contentedly kneeling in the den near Master as he spoke with someone over the phone regarding a computer program he had done for them. I had my eyes half closed, feeling beautiful in the blue corset he had snugly laced me into.

The doorbell rang and Master made a gesture for me to get the door. I had a momentary worry that it would be the mailman or such, but I hurried to the door. He would just have to be shocked.

On the other side of the door was the slave girl Monica and her Master. I smiled and asked them in. Monica practically bounced in and she clapped her hands together in delight, "Oh, Kelly, I like the corset! You look so tasty in it."

He chuckled and patted Monica on her butt affectionately, "She does look good in it. Maybe I'll try you in one someday, but I prefer to look at your whole body."

She turned and gave him a happy look with sensual overtones to rouse the dead, "Always happy to oblige, Master."

"Wench," He scolded with no anger and gave her a swat on the rear as we came into the den.

Master finished up his phone call and then greeted both of them. They made some small talk about things in the complex from needing an estimate to repave the parking area to how Victoria was taking to her year of slavery. They were both rather amused that she seemed a new woman, happy, smiling and eager for the touch of the whip. Master bragged about my oral skills, and I blushed at the memory of it as well as the reminder that as a slave, I had no privacy.

"She sounds like she is coming along very well." Monica's Master commented.

"She is, would you like to have her demonstrate on you, Brian?"

I managed not to physically show a reaction. Would I ever get use to the possibility of the casual offer for me to perform sexually with another person?

"Another day, Ken. I am taking Monica to get her nipples pierced after this, and I have a long evening planned for afterwards." He smiled at Monica fondly and she almost glowed.

I struggled not to bend over in sympathetic pain. I could only imagine how much it could hurt. I was grateful the contract for these two weeks had specified no piercing, tattoos or other permanent markings would be allowed. Still...... I wonder what I would look like with a delicate gold ring displayed from each of my nipples, would....

"Pay attention, Kelly!" Master's training switch found my backside with ease. I jumped out of my daydream and focused on the scene.

They had moved the coffee table so there was work space in the center of the room. Brian stood in the center of the training space while Monica arranged some items on the coffee table.

"Today, Love, you are going to learn how to care for your Master's grooming. This could be as little as laying out his clothing, or as much as his total grooming. Brian agreed to be your victim for this. I will be sending you to him for part of the day tomorrow in exchange."

I glanced quickly at Master Brian and wondered what he would do with me. Still, as I had learned before, don't worry about tomorrow, concentrate on today.

"We will start with undressing and then go to dressing. I think we will have you standing. The goal here is to be efficient and beautiful. I am not looking for you to be a slut. We will work on seductive once you have the basics down."

I smiled to myself. How hard was it to undress a person. An hour later I knew. Master was death on the details. Each movement was corrected and explained, from where to start to how to fold the clothes so they would not be wrinkled if Master would be putting them on again later. It only took a half hour to get him dressed again.

There was a break for lunch. Monica served the Masters and was well fed by hers. Master only gave me some drink, but the warm smile he gave me warmed me. I could tell he was pleased with me.

After lunch, we went back to work. Three more times I undressed and dressed Master Brian, feeling the pattern, the rhythm of it settle into my mind. Then we moved to me doing this while kneeling. It may all sound easy in books, but undressing someone while you kneel requires cooperation, and in a perfect world, a backless stool is a great help.

The last part was the actual grooming of Master Brian. He was brave to let me learn how to shave him. It was almost 4 when Master seemed content with my learning.

I was left kneeling as goodbyes were said, and Master Brian and Monica left for their appointment.

Master returned to the study and instead of having me straighten up the room, he took the spot in the middle of the training space.

"Now, my love, I want you to undress me. But I want you to try to be seductive. Not sluttish or trashy, but with grace and beauty convey your desire through this act of service."

I rose from my position with a smooth fluid movement and walked over to Master. I did not lower my eyes humbly, but let him see into the depths of my soul through them. I let him see the desire I had for him and the love that I had discovered the day before.

Using the skills and movements I had learned earlier, I moved to unbutton his shirt. I let my fingers of my left hand move down his chest, imagining passion flowing from my fingertips, through the crisp white cloth to his skin. As I opened his shirt, I let my fingernails trail over the bare skin just a bit and smiled up at him with feigned innocence.

I felt him change, a quickening of breath or a rise in temperature, a slight change in stance -- I am not sure, but I felt it and responded to it. I moved around him, removing the shirt, my fingers lingering just a bit on his skin, coming back into his view to fold the shirt. How did I know just how to stand? What instinctive memory suggest I pose my leg so to accentuate the curves of my body?

I placed the folded shirt on the coffee table and returned to him, kneeling to remove his shoes and sock. My desire for him had already turned me into a throbbing bit of slave girl, and this all seemed natural and right.

I placed the shoes and socks by the shirt and turned to remove his belt. Again, I felt him respond and I did nothing more than let my fingers caress the leather of the belt as I rolled it up and placed it with the other clothing. I lifted my eyes to his as I did it and the responding heat in his eyes had me blush and drop my gaze as my body went from throbbing to desperate.

I knelt before him again and unfastened his slacks. How could the slow unzipping of them make the room seem warmer than before? I lowered his slacks, letting the back of my hand innocently caress his cock that was straining to be freed from his shorts. I folded his slacks with another unplanned but effective positioning of my body.

Returning for his shorts, I knelt in close enough that my hard nipples could touch his thighs and as I removed his shorts, I could not help but brush my lips against his cock.

I did not have time to fold the shorts before he was on me, pushing me to the floor on my back, grabbing my ankles and lifting them to his shoulders. The heat in his eyes was enough to make my heart burn back.

"You are a witch," he growled, thrusting himself inside me. I would have arched if I could, but I was completely in his control. "You are born to this, slave." He thrust again, not in a wild, out-of-control way, but in a way that showed his complete Mastery of my body and soul.

"What are you?" he asked with another long and delightful thrust.

"Your slave, Master!" My fingers clawed at his back and he lowered his mouth to my breasts, bending me more as he did so. Warm lips encased my nipple and his teeth nipped at the swollen and tender skin.

I have no idea how long Master played with my body, teasing me, tormenting me with wondrous pleasure until he allowed me to cum. And then to torment me with orgasm after orgasm, until we lay entwined on the floor in great satisfaction.

After we were able to move again, Master had me go the bathroom with him and bathe him. I tried to put into practice all he had taught me, to show him with my service the growing need for him in my heart. He did not speak a word, but kept starring off into the distance.

When we were done, I was sent to kitchen to make a simple dinner. He came in later in a bathrobe and watched me. We ate in silence. Not the comfortable warm silence we had this morning, but as if there was some barrier between us now. I wondered if I had done something wrong. I thought and pondered, but I could not think of anything in particular.

He worked after dinner and I was left kneeling in the den with my thoughts and worries. Now and then, he would look up and command a position. I would arrange myself and hold it by his will. Still, I had a feeling that I could have dropped the position, walked out of the room and back and he wouldn't have noticed. At midnight, he took me to the bedroom, and tucked me into bed, my hands secured, the chain to my collar, and he left. I could hear the computer keys clacking from the other room. I did not sleep well, often waking to see if he had slipped into bed, but he hadn't. I lay awake for long hours listening to the soft sounds of him working, the occasional noise of him getting coffee, and I cried silently into the pillow. What had I done that he had suddenly shut me off?

At dawn, he brought me into the bathroom for the morning ritual. When that was done, I was given the opportunity to practice shaving him and then sent to the kitchen to make breakfast.

He came in dressed, looking weary. I poured him his coffee and set the breakfast in front of him and knelt by his feet, waiting...hoping that he would say something. He only gave me my own cup of coffee and read the paper. When he rose to leave, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Master?" I ventured softly.

He turned and looked at me with cool disinterest, "What?"

"Have I done something to displease you Master?"

He said nothing for the longest time and then shook his head, "Get the dishes done, I need to take you over to Brian."

Nothing more was said as I cleaned up and then presented myself to him. He snapped the leash onto my collar, secured my wrists behind my back and walked me out the door. He moved with long strides and I had to trot now and then to keep up.

Monica answered the door and he handed her my leash, turned and left. We both looked after him, blinking in surprise. Monica led me into their place which was the same floor plan as Master's but decorated in a much more contemporary manner.

"Is everything okay?" she whispered to me, worried.

"I don't know." I felt like crying.

She brought me into their den where Master Brian was sitting in a well padded recliner reading, he looked up smiling and then frowned at Monica, "You didn't invite Ken in?"

"He left Master, before I had a chance." Monica knelt and offered up her end of my leash.

He took it, leaned forward and unsnapped it from the collar. "Kelly, are you in trouble?"