Two Wheel Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey straddled the front fender of the bike, firmly grasping the center of the handlebars.

"Put your feet up on the running boards." He commanded. "I'll hold the bike in balance."

Even with my high-heels on, my feet felt in position.

"How's it feel?" Trey asked.

"Wonderful!" I exclaimed, letting my excitement show.

"How much?" I inquired, looking over at Rick.

"The sales manager won't let us go below twenty-eight grand on it." Rick answered. "It's just too hot an item to discount."

"But I'll get you a twenty-five percent discount on any clothing and accessory items you want." He added. "I'm sure you'll want to do a little shopping while you're here."

"I'll take it!" I boldly stated. "How soon can I take delivery?"

"She's ready to roll right now." Rick replied. "She's fully serviced and inspected. All you need to do is top off the gas tank."

I eased the bike back onto its kickstand and dismounted from the motorcycle.

"Let me write you a check for the bike, then I'll do some shopping." I stated, still excited.

After taking care of the bike purchase and gathering up all the legal paperwork, Trey and I spent almost two hours picking out saddlebags, touring bags, t-shirts and of course, lots of leather goods, including chaps and jackets. The healthy discount Rick got me helped considerably but the bill still came out to over two-thousand dollars. I didn't care. For the first time in a long time I felt truly happy and exhilarated.

Rick and the service manager went over every facet of the Screamin' Eagle with me before we left. Armed with service and instruction manuals, Trey and I were ready to head back to Indy.

"It might be a good idea if I rode it back?" Trey suggested, smiling.

"No way, Jose!" I responded. "I've got to learn how to ride again."

"It's a long, straight stretch back to Indy." I added, handing him my car keys. "I'll take it easy till I get used to the bike."

Per the service manager's instructions, I kept the bike under fifty-five miles per hour all the way home. Trey followed me, driving the Mercedes loaded with all the gear I'd purchased. The Screamin' Eagle Fat Boy wanted to run faster, like a race horse getting anxious in the starting gates. I had to stay focused on the throttle as well as the road ahead.

Arriving home, I pulled into the driveway. Strangely, I felt a little down knowing the ride was over. I'd made the hour long journey from Kokomo without incident, although my jaws hurt a little from grinning.

Parking the motorcycle in the garage, I motioned for Trey to pull in to the open bay.

"I'm not gonna wear this helmet." I stated, unfastening the strap and taking it off. "It's probably messed up my hair."

"You'd better wear it until you get used to riding again." Trey countered. "At least wear it for the first thousand miles or so. Then if you decide not to wear it, fine."

"Ok! Ok!" I agreed, wanting to avoid a friendly argument.

"Where do you wanna put all this stuff you bought?" Trey inquired, opening the trunk of the car.

"Upstairs in my bedroom." I replied, reaching into the trunk.

"Your bedroom!" Trey avowed. "You sleep alone?"

"Yeah." I replied. "My husband says I toss and turn in my sleep."

"Good grief!" Trey exclaimed. "What an ass!"

It took each of us a couple of trips back and forth to get all the gear up to my bedroom. I noticed Trey's eyes scanning around as we worked to accomplish the task.

"This is some home you've got." Trey remarked. "Bet it cost a fortune, especially in this neighborhood and right on the lake to boot."

"Actually, it belongs to Regency. It's not mine." I stated. "I bought it as an investment. So far it's appreciated over seven-hundred thousand dollars."

"Well!" Trey replied, quite stunned. "Brains and beauty!"

"I'm not sure about the beauty but I'm quite good at picking the right investments." I countered.

Trey put his hands at my waist, pulling me in close to him. Before I realized what was happening, he pressed his lips hard against mine. My lips, hungry for his, responded passionately. Our kiss was hard and prolonged, lasting almost a minute. I could feel his cock harden as it pressed against me.

Coming to my senses, I pushed away from him.

"Trey...I'm...I'm a married woman...and you're...engaged." I stammered, looking into his dreamy eyes. "We shouldn't have done that."

"Your husband's got to be an idiot to let you sleep alone." Trey argued. "Michelle and I will never get married. She's too much into kinky stuff. I wouldn't trust her out of my sight."

"Kinky stuff?" I questioned. "Whatta you mean?"

"She likes it rough and with more than one person!" Trey revealed, clenching his fists. "She's a fucking lesbian to boot!"

"They why the hell did you ever get engaged?" I asked without thinking.

"The engagement was all her idea." Trey replied. "She even bought her own engagement ring."

"That's a little scary." I avowed. "She sounds like some kind of control freak."

"Let's not talk about her." Trey growled. "Let's not ruin a perfectly good day."

"Ok." I mumbled, trying to think of what to do next.

"How about I treat you to lunch somewhere?" I suggested. "We could drive down into Broad Ripple, to one of those trendy little cafes."

"How about pizza instead?" Trey proposed. "I'm not much on trendy cafes."

"Fine." I agreed. "Pizza sounds good."

Stopping at a Pizza Hut in Fishers, the two of us ate like we were famished. I think both of us were steering the conversation towards motorcycling although I got the impression Trey wanted to find out more about my marriage.

"There's a biker bar over by Clarksville." Trey commented. "It's called Ravagers. We'll have to ride over there some Saturday night."

"Ravagers. I've never heard of it." I responded.

"The name sounds kind of sinister." I added with a grin.

"It is in a way." Trey affirmed. "We always say, what goes on at Ravagers, stays at Ravagers."

"Hmmm. It sounds really interesting." I assumed.

"Interesting would be putting it mildly." Trey maintained. "It gets wild and crazy there most of the time. That's why it's a private club and not open to just anybody."

After paying our tab, Trey and I walked out to the car. It was starting to rain again. I hated to see the day with Trey come to an end. Even worse, I hated to think about returning to an empty house.

"Will Michelle be expecting you?" I casually asked, turning the ignition key.

"I don't know." Trey mumbled. "Who knows?"

Pulling away from the restaurant, I turned east, heading home. I waited for Trey to say something since we were traveling away from Westfield but he remained silent.

I lit up a cigarette, wondering if I was making the right decision. There was the taboo of being married and committing adultery. There was the fact that Trey was engaged even though he said he had no intention of marrying Michelle. Then, and equally important, was the fact that the young man sitting in the passenger seat was my employee. I couldn't think of anything positive that could come out of a sexual liaison with Trey. Still, I kept on driving home, speeding well above the legal limit.

"You in a hurry for something?" Trey asked, grinning ear to ear.

I didn't bother to reply to his witty remark. He knew damn well I wanted get home and get into bed with him.

Arriving back at the house, I wheeled the car back into the garage, my left hand already on the door handle. Trey and I exited the car, barely bothering to shut the car doors. I hit the wall-mounted switch at the side of the entry door on a dead run to shut the garage door.

"You never did answer my question." Trey quipped, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Shut up! Get naked! And fuck me!" I shouted, running up the stairs to the master bedroom.

"Whatever you say, Boss." Trey declared, running behind me.

Entering the bedroom, I ran to the queen-size bed and pulled the comforter off, letting it pile in a heap on the floor. I barely got my high-heels kicked off and my blouse unbuttoned before Trey scooped me up in his arms. He was stark naked, his cock rock hard. Our lips pressed against each other hard, so hard my teeth hurt. We were sucking each other's lips, trying to devour them.

Trey's fingers fumbled at my back, trying to find the clasp to unhook my bra.

"It's in the front, Lover." I muttered, pulling my lips from Trey's.

Trey tossed me onto the bed, not bothering to remove my bra. His hands frantically worked the snaps and zipper at my leather slacks. He was kneeling halfway on the bed, which allowed me a good look at his hard cock. It was magnificent, about eight inches long and quite thick with a mushroom shaped head. I wanted Trey more now than ever.

With one hard tug, Trey pulled my leather slacks down and off my legs along with my socks. He tossed them to the floor, then clambered onto the bed. I reached up and unclasped my white, lace-trimmed bra, letting the cups fall away from my breasts.

"Fuckin' beautiful!" Trey exclaimed, grasping them in his rough hands.

We kissed again, heightening our passions. Treys thumbs rubbed over my sensitive nipples, causing them to harden immediately. His lips kissed down over my neck. I felt his teeth lightly nibbling on my breasts, first one, then the other. Taking a nipple between his lips, he tugged lightly on the sensitive nub, making me cry out with pleasure.

My breathing was hard and labored. I was growing more excited, feeling Trey's lips trailing lower towards my pussy. The back of his hand brushed lightly over the thin, nylon material covering my pubic mound. I knew he could feel the dampness saturating the fabric but I wasn't embarrassed.

I raised my hips, allowing him to slide my panties down and off. He tossed them to the floor after running his hands over the smooth, damp surface.

"Hmm. I love a nicely trimmed pussy." He murmured, running his fingers lightly over my pubic hair.

I pursed my lips, trying my best not to cry out from excitement. My body arched up, lifting my pussy closer to Trey's handsome face. His tongue slithered from between his lips, sliding deep inside my pussy.

"OHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD!" I cried out as my first orgasm came quick and unexpected.

My juices were flowing like a mountain stream onto Trey's tongue, buried deep inside me. I grasped the back of his head with both hands, forcing his mouth tight against my wanton pussy. My entire body was quivering with pleasure as Trey worked me over skillfully with his tongue. Sucking hard on my swollen clit brought me to another orgasm, more intense than the first.

"OHHHH FUCKKKKKK!" I shrieked through gritted teeth.

My body bucked hard against Trey's face. His arms, wrapped around my legs, tightened their grip to maintain his position.

"FUCK...MEEEEEEEE!" I begged, between quick, hard breaths.

Trey quickly positioned himself between my wide-spread legs. Holding his cock, he guided the bulbous head between the slick lips of my pussy. Subconsciously, I tightened the muscles around the entrance to my pussy. It didn't deter my lover from penetrating me with his steel hard shaft. Stroking it twice inside me, he managed to impale me fully. I felt his warm balls tapping lightly against my butt.

"Oh God, that's fucking wonderful!" Trey moaned as he slowly fucked his hard cock in and out of me.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I locked my ankles together, gripping him tightly against me. Trey pounded into me fast and hard, then slow and easy. Another orgasm quickly built deep inside me, erupting like a volcano before I could suppress it. My hands clawed into his shoulders, holding onto him as my body succumbed to the intense pleasure.

"OHHHHHHH FUCKKKK!" I cried out as the contractions took control of my exhausted form.

Trey pulled his cock all the way out of my pussy after my orgasm subsided. I looked down between my breasts to see the shaft glistening with my juices. The swollen head of his cock seemed to be pulsating.

"Had enough?" Trey jested, his sweat-soaked face looking down at me.

"I could never have enough cock." I muttered between breaths.

Trey plunged his cock hard into my pussy, jolting me till my head was just inches from the headboard. He fucked me hard and fast, his grunts and groans getting louder and more frequent. Feeling his impending climax, I tightened the muscles around my pussy. Trey gushed a heavy load of hot cum deep inside me but he didn't quit fucking in and out of me. His body tensed a few moments later as he shot another thick load inside me. My pussy was flooded with the combination of our fluids.

Trey's head dropped as if he was looking down at my pussy. He held the position for a few seconds before suddenly collapsing on top of me. I could feel his heart pounding hard in his chest as it pressed against my breasts. His face was pale, looking faint. His breathing was shallow, his lips slightly quivering.

"Trey! Trey, are you alright?" I whispered, growing worried.

When he didn't answer or even open his eyes, I got scared. I pushed him off of me, rolling him onto his back. His eyes opened but they looked glassy.

"I...I'm ok." Trey mumbled in a barely audible voice. "Just let me lay here for a few..."

My right hand gently massaged his chest, which seemed to help his breathing and slow down his heart rate. I needed to run to the bathroom but I wasn't about to leave Trey alone until I was sure he was alright.

Trey finally managed to sit up on his own, swinging his legs off the side of the bed. I made a quick dash into the master bathroom to grab up some warm washcloths. Returning to the bed, I washed Trey's face and chest, cleaning off the heavy perspiration. Using the last washcloth, I washed my pussy and the cum that had dribbled down my legs.

"You had me worried there for a minute." I stated, sitting down beside him.

"Oh...I'm alright. Just a little worn out is all." He muttered, looking down at the floor.

I put my hand lightly on his chest, over his heart, noticing it was still beating faster than it should.

"Why don't you stretch out on the bed?" I suggested. "I'm gonna grab a quick shower."

"I need some fresh air." Trey asserted.

I walked over to the french doors that lead out onto the terrace and swung them open. The early evening's balmy breeze flowed into the room from the lake. Trey lay back on the bed, his eyes lightly closed.

After grabbing a quick but thorough shower, I slipped on a fresh pair of panties and a white terrycloth robe. Trey was sleeping soundly so I decided not to disturb him. I gathered up our clothes, tossing mine into the hamper.

It was almost 8pm when Trey awoke from his nap. His color looked much better and his breathing seemed normal. I fixed us a light snack that we ate out on the patio, which overlooked the lake.

"Did I scare you this afternoon?" Trey inquired, sipping on his beer.

"Scare would be putting it lightly." I replied. "I was just about to call 911."

"I haven't been taking my heart medication like I should." He confessed. "Once in awhile it gets out of rhythm."

"You have a heart problem?" I questioned. "At your age?"

"Actually, I've had it since I was in junior high." Trey revealed. "They discovered it when I passed out in gym class."

"Why haven't you been taking your medication?" I asked, trying me best to hide my displeasure.

"It's awful damn expensive and the insurance doesn't cover but a fraction of its cost." He answered. "The insurance Regency Investment Group provides us I might add."

"I'll take care of it Monday morning, first thing." I avowed, lighting up a cigarette. "I'll have the Personnel Department make the necessary changes."

"When's your husband due home?" Trey inquired, looking out over the lake.

"Tomorrow, sometime late in the afternoon." I answered. "Why?"

"Oh...just wondering." Trey replied, displaying a coy grin. "Does that mean I can stay the night?"

"What about Michelle?" I asked. "Or have you forgotten about her?"

"Fuck her." Trey responded. "Why would I want to spend time with her when I'd much rather be with you?"

"We can't keep seeing each other if that's what you're getting at." I quickly affirmed. "I'm a married woman and you're engaged. Not to mention me being your employer. It could all blow up in our faces."

"We can keep it on the QT." Trey countered, reaching across the table for my hand. "We'll simply stay away from each other at work and just get together when we're out riding our bikes."

It all sounded so simple but I knew deep down that it wasn't. If anyone caught on, especially my father, my world would come crashing down around me. I knew my father would fire me in an instant if he even suspected I was having an affair, worried it might reflect on his precious investment company.

I wasn't sure how my husband would handle it if he found out. I controlled the wealth in our marriage. Gary's job as a structural engineer brought in sixty- two thousand dollars a year, less than twenty-five percent of what I made. He'd be hurt, naturally but he had no one else to blame but himself. If he was taking care of my sexual desires, Trey wouldn't be sitting across the table from me right now.

"We'll see what happens." I finally spoke out. "If I think anyone suspects anything between us, we're going to have to call it off immediately. OK?"

"Alright." Trey agreed. "We'll be discreet."

What I hadn't considered was Michelle, Trey's fiancé. She'd shown her displeasure when she met me. She was probably the suspicious type since she'd blatantly shown her jealousy when we were introduced.

"How about another crack at that pussy of yours?" Trey suggested, grasping my hand and pulling me from the chair.

"How about a blowjob instead?" I proposed. "It's been a long time since I tasted cum."

"You! A swallower!" Trey exclaimed, slipping his arm around my waist.

Back in my bedroom, Trey stripped down and stretched out on the bed. The sheets were covered in dried cum from earlier in the day. Tossing my robe to the foot of the bed, I slipped onto the bed, stretching out beside him. His cock was already hard, pointing towards the ceiling, anticipating the pleasure I was about to give him.

Holding his cock firmly, I swirled the tip of my tongue over the head of his magnificent prick. Trey moaned softly, putting his right hand on my slender waist, just above the waistband of my bikini-cut panties. Slowly, I slide my mouth down over his cock, moving my tongue side to side in a teasing fashion.

Trey's leg muscles tightened gradually as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. Sucking gently, I moved my head up and down faster and faster, salivating his prick with thick globs. I was trying to sense if Trey was experiencing any problems like he had earlier in the day but he didn't seem to be. His hand gripped my waist tighter and tighter and his legs began to flinch as I brought him closer and closer to climaxing. I made loud sucking noises to heighten his excitement.

"OHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD!" Trey shouted out as the first hot load of cum spewed from his cock.

I stroked his rigid shaft hard and fast, sucking fearlessly as I milked every drop of cum from his balls. I almost choked on the second, hot load but managed to get it down my throat after grabbing a quick breath.

"Whew! That was fucking fantastic!" Trey muttered, pulling me alongside him. "Best blowjob I've ever had!"

"Yeah! I'll bet!" I jested. "Best you've had today is more like it."

We fell asleep in each other's arms, letting the cool breeze from the lake waft across our tired bodies. Trey woke me sometime during the night to fuck me doggy-style and again just before sunrise. I had more sex in one night than I'd experienced in the last year with my husband. My pussy was feeling the effects of the hard reaming but I wasn't complaining.