Two Wheel Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove Trey back to his home in Westfield early Sunday morning. His truck was sitting in the driveway so I assumed his fiancé was in the house.

"Give me an hour to get showered and change clothes." Trey asserted. "I'll get my bike and meet you back at your place. We'll spend the day riding."

"Ok." I agreed, giving his hand a squeeze.

Returning home, I changed into blue jeans and a Harley-Davidson t-shirt. Leather chaps and harness-style boots completed my attire. Trey showed up a little late, riding his Heritage Softail. The two of us spent the rest of the day riding through the countryside, stopping at a café for an early dinner.

We parted company with both of us returning to our respective homes. I hated to see the weekend come to a close but tomorrow was another workday. There would be other weekends, other times to ride together and other times to share intimacies.

To be continued...