Two Wheel Desires Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All morning, I stayed as close to my office as possible, even checking my cell phone several times for messages. It was nearing noon and I still hadn't heard from Brock. I took the silence as an omen things hadn't gone well with his children.

"Hey! How about lunch?" My father asked, rushing into my office. "Afterwards, we can still catch a round of golf at Pebble Creek. Maybe I can find a couple more suckers to play with!"

"Thanks Dad but I can't." I answered. "I'm expecting a phone call."

"Well, Heather can take it, can't she?" Dad countered, not wanting to accept no for an answer.

"No. I'm afraid she can't." I argued. "It's personal...very personal."

"Is it from your doctor?" He asked, concerned. "Is there something wrong?"

"No, it's not from my doctor." I replied. "I'm fine. There's nothing wrong with me."

"Well, what is it then?" My father inquired, sitting down across from my desk. "Is it a guy? Have you met someone? What's his name?"

"Dad! Dad! Please! Stop with all the questions!" I exclaimed, showing my aggravation. "I'm not going to tell you anything so quit asking."

My father just sat there, staring at me, waiting until I calmed down. It was a tactic he often used but I wasn't going to cave in, not this time.

"Kaitlyn, there's a call for you on line two." Heather stated, standing in the doorway. "It's from a Ms. Barbara Collins."

"Barbara Collins?" I muttered. "Did she say what she wanted to speak to me about?"

"Brock." Heather exaggeratedly mouthed the words without speaking out.

"Oh! Ok!" I responded. "I'll take it!"

Picking up the phone, I hoped my father would leave but he didn't budge a muscle. Barbara, Brock's sister, spoke with me in a very friendly voice. She was calling to let me know Brock had caught an early commuter flight to Chicago for a series of meetings with upper level management at Barton Pharmaceuticals.

"I wanted to let you know the girls took the news about you not only quite well but rather excitedly." Barbara stated, chuckling. "They can't wait to meet you."

"Great! That's a relief!" I exclaimed, falling back in my chair. "I was so worried they wouldn't."

"Tomorrow's supposed to be really nice." She asserted. "Brock and I thought maybe we'd have a cook-out here at the house. I hope you can make it."

"Sure! I'll be there." I readily agreed. "What time?"

Barbara gave me driving directions from the interstate, suggesting I come out anytime. Dad was leaning over my desk, trying his best to read my writing upside-down. We chatted for a little while about the girls but mostly about Brock before concluding our conversation.

"So, now are you going to tell me who this guy is?" My father asked, displaying a curious grin.

"How about you take me out to lunch?" I suggested. "Maybe I'll fill you in...then again, maybe I won't."

Dad was in an exceptionally good mood, treating me to lunch at the Coventry Glen Country Club. It was obviously a bribe to get me to open up to him. I was reluctant to reveal my true feelings for Brock, afraid our relationship would come to a disastrous end and I'd be left in a deep depression. Dad was a little surprised to find out he'd met Brock earlier when I reminded him of the two guys he'd played golf with the previous weekend.

"He's a widower with two children." I stated. "Twin girls, eight years old."

"So you could end up becoming a mom and I could become a grandpa." Dad laughed, showing his delight in hearing the news. "Better think about trading that damn sports car for a mini-van and parking those motorcycles!"

"I'm not going to do either." I argued. "We're just seeing each other right now. I'm not sure where our relationship will end up."

"Surely you don't think it's proper for a mother with young children to be out riding motorcycles?" My father questioned. "You'll need to concern yourself with how you present yourself to these kids."

"Dad! You've already got me married!" I countered. "Brock and I have just started seeing each other."

"Just the same, I see a serious relationship here." Dad asserted. "And motorcycles and biker hangouts can only be detrimental to a healthy marriage."

"Bullshit!" I laughed. "You've got a lot to learn about bikers and the biker culture. We're not a bunch of outlaws out terrorizing small towns like in the movies."

"Well...just the same. If you're going to be a mother, you need to start acting like one." My father proclaimed. "I want my grandchildren looking up to you."

"Your grandchildren!" I exclaimed. "Now you've got me adopting Brock's children!"

"Good idea!" Dad kidded with a laugh. "I'll get my attorney working on the paperwork!"

To Be Continued...