All Comments on 'Two Words'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A SPIN ON 2 WORDS

I guess "fuck off" and "no mas" were too difficult. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

To buy potentia enhance and sperm volume increasing medicin are viser thing and everybody avoid STD and bastards risk. The modern pharmaceutical indusri is very developed.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Lack of communication

She didn't ask him what his problem was, and he didn't confide to her that he had a erectile problem.

The first thought she had was he was cheating on her, or perhaps she wanted to think that, so it gave her an excuse to cheat on him.

Either way she is a cheating slut.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing !

I can only assume the narrow time frame for the story was the two week interim before Viagra was invented, but after cell phones . I prefer happy endings as a rule. The female narrator must LOVE happy endings because she gave one by my estimation to every male character in the story nut her boss . He was gay , right ?

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
I'm Starting To Have a Bad Feeling About This Writer

She always seems to portray men as wimps, who don't mind being cucked. Must be an English thing.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

The cuckold writers are getting more subtle. Instead of the blunt and crude in your face style of Matt Moreau, it's more like rationalizing cuckolding, that it's not such a bad thing.... This writer seems to be like that.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Five stars!!!

...even if my browser won't register them.

I love the comments. At least one has to be to the effect that the wife is a "slut" I assume that this is the motivation such commentators have in reading LW stories - they can demonstrate moral superiority by calling someone a bad name. Very insightful.

What I liked about this story - and it doesn't happen often in LW - is the real possibility of a happy ending. Call the husband a cuckold and a wimp - first because his wife cheated and secondly because he doesn't try to throw her out and divorce her.

It appears that she is going to continue to get some on the side - and that fires up her husband sexually. So - we have two overachieving people who like each other figuring out how they are going to live their lives, together, and happily.

I know this offends those who, at least when reading Literotica, are as rigid in their sense of their own moral superiority as any Taliban

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Today I am the graphomaniac who answers.

1. Does not matter this lifestyle for me until to spread STDs.

2. If somebody like eating creampie also does not matter for me, only I do not want from my mate, because I vomit from it.

3. I am curious how many % of the husbands like to be cuckold, to eat creampie, to have bastards bringing up, to get STDs etc..

For my friendly intention here a old Hungarian Jewish joke about cuckolding:

Kohn asks Grun- You are 65 years old why you marry Rebbeka who is 20 years old. Are not you afraid of cheating?

Grun answers- Kind friend I prefer to be share holder in a good coperation/LTD as to be only owner in a junk firm.

I think to instead of fighting TTB, RAAC and WACC crowd each other in the LW section it is much wiser to be peace each others.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
HH Morant ... get a set of balls will ya? or a brain

Its appalingly how there seems to be an over powering constant stream of this crap from the UK. Looking at this STRICTLY as a story there is a fucking nightmare.

The wife assumed that the 2 words meant he HAD to be cheating. That LEAP is huge... but what is even worse is that from the time the british faggot wimp husband said those words... to the Sunday the cunt whore wife left... there were a few days where SHE could of raised the subject.

IF the cunt whore wife was correct in her assumption the British super wimp would of given some sort of lame answer or exucse... THEN she could cheated knowing that he didnt care anymore.

But argubaly the worst part about this turd of story is that the british super wimp fagoot husband thinks roughly fucking his whore wife somhow FIXES the um... er ..so called "marriage".

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
whore

I want to know why John didn't give the cheap whore rapid lead poisoning. 230 grains should sufffice.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Erotic is in the eyes of the beholder

The majority of men don't find their wives cheating on them erotic. They think of wives that cheat on their husbands as sluts. They also think that men who get turned on by their their wives cheating are disgusting wimps. So if you write a story for this category and it contains a willing cuckold and you don't put some type of disclaimer at the beginning of the story many readers are going to give you a cold reaction. I am as entitled to my perception of the erotic as you are. No matter how well a story is written, if the subject is perceived as disagreeable, people are NOT going to give you a good review.

I find it particularly annoying when stories work hard to disguise the nature of the story until the end when the cuck declares himself. You're baiting the readers and you deserve whatever they say about you.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5*****

Well written and plausible.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Communication

A quite probable conclusion for her to come to given hubby's failure to communicate his erectile disfunction and her failure to do so as well, but call me skeptical if U wish but i'll guess that a fellow with ED and the anxiety to go with would not get all horny from catching her cheating.. More likely to increase his anxiety.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Well, the last paragraph tore it.

Plausible story until the last bit.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
EsspressoBolis,,,,,

Said it all,,, the last paragraph destroyed the story and basically turned it into a fag wimp story!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
yawn

no dick and no balls either.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 12 years ago
Good story

Didn't bother to read the other comments, but you get a five star for realism. There was no suspension of belief, at least for me. The husband felt inadequate, and probably should have tried Viagra, but...he didn't. You could have drawn the sex scenes out a bit, but really it deserved a higher score than it got.

I guess the anti wimp Taliban was at work.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Sucked

A slut and a cuck. That says it all.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Choke & Puke

What a loser of a story. Same old WACC shit from this pen

al18al18over 11 years ago
Typical Brit!

The slut and the cuck live happily ever after.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 11 years ago
Just one word

SHIT!! bad story lne and bad ending!!

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Sick stuff

Sick story. Creepy - ick!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 11 years ago
sad ending

The wife's decline and husband's reacting were pretty releasing.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Uk does wimps and sluts, what did you expect?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
nice twist

great twist at the end. True love triumphs again! Trust honest communication. Buy low ... Sell high!

Good and hot throughout!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
PUT ANY SPIN YOU CAN IMAGINE

you still have a cheater, a cuck and a wimp....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uk

Is a cumsucking faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
asshole

Whats wrong with poeple like u that get off on this shit, I was looking for a better ending then this.

I was hoping in vane it seems that it wasn't going to end like this, ASSHOLE

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 8 years ago
Saxon Hart wanted to give the syph ridden cunt 230 grs of lead poisoning.

That would never work in good ole blimey. Guns aren't allowed since there are no males strong enough to apply 10 lbs pressure to a trigger. And too, the politicians are so scared of a pissed off hubby that they outlawed all guns except the ones in the hands of the crooks. They better not go screwing some crooks pussy. Just think, once upon a time Brittain had men that were really men...remember WW2? Now in the UK women are women and half the men are too. Just like in Californicate US of A.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Good ole blimey?

Blimey ! Good Grief ! Ye Gods ! and other exclamatory expressions.

Blighty, perhaps? As in "Take me back to dear old . . ." (circa WWII or thereabouts)

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so, instead of confronting her husband about the time he spent working, she goes out and fucks other men?

I'd say her husband needs to get some strange of his own to even things up, and if his "wife" doesn't like it, she can waddle her cheating ass out the door once and for all.

but instead the wife's getting away with it with no penalty at all. she'll be cheating again.bet on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hey if that is what gets them going

Brit females typically have wonderful breasts. Their husbands are so used to days of feudal lords taking first shot at virgin brides they are bred to bone cuckolds

That's why three of my friends and i got ourselves stationed in england-lower case INTENTIONAL

We have been knocking up the empire's housewives for two years...next reenlistment we will be headed to aussie bards hometown. Those down understandingr girls have even better tits and love being down under Montana Men

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stupid cunt deserves the chop and a kick to the curb

useless shit story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid Ending

She cheats, then she thinks she's going to dictate the terms for them staying together? Ain't gonna happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

How fucking pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's fine, UK, whaddya expect?

Entirely different cultural norms and marriage expectations. She could come up pregnant now and he'd probably just shrug his shoulders and look the other way. Shallow tepid indifferent relationships, but hey, if it works for them, who's to complain?

Funny how she gets the whole issue in one: "That was just sex and it had nothing to do with love," I told him sincerely. At least she's honest. She made the time and effort to get the sex she wanted, with men who supposedly mean nothing to her. For her husband, she just left him to sort out his own issues. It had nothing to do with love. I doubt the poor wanker will ever figure it out. Most UK husbands are cuckolds, and most UK wives are cheaters. But can you really blame the wives?

Thanks for the effort, and the honesty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Things That Could Have Happened

She could be pregnant and have no idea who the father is. She could be passing STD's to all of her lovers and her husband. She could have been seen by a PI, hired by the wife of one of her lovers. Or she could have been seen by a friend or coworker of John's. Word could have got back to Tom. This has disaster written all over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Perhaps if the couple talked to one another his fears of becoming impotent could have been sorted as in the ending of the story. But what seems to have helped is her confession of multiple infidelities got him excited, so if sex at home wanes again all she has to is go get laid and confess to her husband, he will then give a fucking of her life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid pathetic nonsense wimp. 1* for this crap

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp lame story.

It just can’t be worse than this garbage.

1* for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
F or some reason

Stories this stupid both anger me and make me sad. Guess these characters are the result of the emasculation of men and growing indifference of women. Thank God I am old and don't have to live with this shite much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good job

The story is creatively told, describes real issues that arise in marriages, and is quite well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Negative 27.

Always heax the frenchies were wimps.

Apparently now the Limeys are as well.

Stupid implausible plot. Wimpy male characters. Yep negatve 27

266xxyz266xxyzabout 5 years ago
3☆ for effort.

Might have know with that faggity-assed ending you were a Brit; that's become cliche. I could imagine number of ways to end the story, at least American style. What is it with you guys anyway?

Churchill said the Brits and Americans were the same people separated by a common language. I think that is only one of the many ways we are a very different people. Don't get mr wrong, I'm far from a flag waver but it always seems Brit stories end in the same fashion. Sorry man, it's your story and I can't fault you for that and well written altho I did have to go back and forth to cuz, obviously she intended to cheat but there was a lot of what I thought were contradictory or false starts but did the deed and continued. She even lied by omission to hubby when she did come more or less clean but to say she had a week of the best sec in her life, I can't conceive of her husband being able to absorb that knowing he would always be second best is unbelievable as is her statement she would be faithful from then on. No...she'll always be looking for Mr. Goodbar at every opportunity.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 5 years ago
To the nutless

WTFi s with you anonymously pussies or faggots or whatever the fuk you are. There is no reason for these viscous comments by people who don't even man up or woman up to put their name or handle on their remarks. Most of you are pissed iff because you know or have a strong suspicion that your wife is fukkin n suckin somebody elses dick. And then there is the "macho" type who tell what they would do to their cheating bitch and her lover(s). You're pathetic. And I would bet $$$ none of you have ever written or published a story here...or anywhere else for that matter. Tho this isn't my cup of teaas it were, the piece was honestly written. I admit Brits seem ok with being cucked, I think that is more European than tight-assed Americans, the Americans hardly ever, if ever, know their wife cheats. And if they find out they rarely divorce cuz it costs too much money. No balls. But that's America, it's always about money. Tell me about that...I'm on my 4th tee shirt and I'm a free man...so it costs a little money. I know I'd rather have my nuts like a man should instead of fearing the future with less money for a while. Most of you are a bunch of loser paper tigers. Suck on it boys. And I'll bet many of you do...shake your tiny little fists at the sky and yell out your window "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore". Yeah...right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Considering how prevalent the wimp cuck "man" is with Brit authors

Is anyone really surprised that foreigners are waltzing in and taking over.

Supporting the children of another man is the original definition of a cuckold.

Whole country is a cuck.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
A TRAVELING SALESMAN

the stereo-typical cuck in progress, TK U MLJ LV NV

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No. Cucky story

Friends who discovered cheating

Beat up guy jail day or two divorce

Real men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ridiculous

She’s been doing other men bareback so he screws her too. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yuk

I forgot how cucky this author is. Not a fan, and the ending doesn’t make any structural sense.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Truly ridiculous and pathetic.

Obviously the writer has some beta male issues he needs help with.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Rather than talk to her husband she cheats. Just another cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story stopped too soon. 4 weeks later he had cough and sniffles. By the time he got a doctor's appointment, he had full blown Aids. His cheating wife somehow survived enjoying his money, his house, and fucking all comers.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

Very erotic. exciting story. I was a bit sad though in that I expected quite an upsetting ending. As it turned out though, I was pleasantly surprised, by both her affirming that she loved him so very much, and that she was only having sex and fulfilling a physical need. Secondly, I liked that he was actually quite excited by her cheating. I would loved to see the story extended. I think that this should be only about half of what could have been a really HOT and Fantastic tale from a very good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit. This insecure wuss of a husband deserves to be cheated on.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

You know, the more I read the vile comments from people I guess are American, slagging of the writer and the stories the more I dislike some of you Americans. You have some of the highest murder and rape rates worldwide. Without your guns you are nothing. Never mind your false smiles and (have a nice day) crap. Get a life and read a story with out looking for all the errors. It is amazing how many stories are written by writers in America that don't get the vitriolic comments British writers get even though they are similar. Does hypocrisy ring a bell. Well done author and thanks for your efforts. Hope you return and write some more. Thanks again, Mel Booth, real name. Known as Hornydevil47

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

This type of story isn't usually my"cup of tea" but you have to feel a bit fair enough when the husband cannot discuss things with his wife. I know it's a bit embarrassing however more humiliating was a cheating wife. Also no mention of medical consultation....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a bad story if a little short; and the ending seemed somewhat abrupt. You could have made more of his revealing his concerns about ED. (If you're anonymous of one month ago, or pretty much any other American reader, forgive me for accepting a man who acts like a normal human being with all the doubt and insecurities that real men have. And forgive me also for using all these long words - I realise you will find them a challenge). At least, unlike most of the protagonists in American stories, he didn't immediately burst into tears and rush out of the house to climb into his overpowered penis substitute and then head to a bar before proceeding to get drunk (how?) on the over chilled fizzy piss that you believe is beer. Still, let's not descend to gratuitous (sorry long words again) name calling; how about, as a departure from the LW norm, you criticize the story rather than simply airing your prejudices and insecurities (sorry again)? Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why don’t authors like you learn how to end a story? This felt like slamming into a brick wall. It wasn’t even an ending, it was just an abrupt, graceless full stop. You were doing so well up to that point, but this kinda wrecked it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Abrupt ending, good up til then, however same old same old, cheating slut wife who loves her husband soo much, but fucks other guys behind his back, it so very easy to get divorced nowadays so why treat someone you are supposed to care about with such contempt .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To HornyDevli47, Be REAL glad, tough guy, that 80 years ago when England was getting the sh*t kicked out of it, and today as well, that the US has those guns; otherwise you'd have been reading this story in German or Russian.

This is what our "friends" look like? Sorry you can't accept the fact that maybe we simply have a different attitude than you about some things. I know for myself it makes NO difference to me whatsoever where the writer is from.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous