All Comments on 'Two Worlds Ch. 03'

by vixenfurry

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mizzonemizzonealmost 13 years ago
please post!!!!!!!!!!

Post the chapter ....please i love this story.

Fantasy_ObsessedFantasy_Obsessedalmost 13 years ago
more!!!!!!!!!

I love this story and I hope you can continue as long as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Post it!

You can't stop, now.

cool66cool66almost 13 years ago

ofcourse u ll add another chap

bring in her chap

make it look like as if she returns to her world some how

and natu has to come look for her in her world

something like dat

wat u r doing is great

keep posting

loverofthewolfloverofthewolfalmost 13 years ago
please!!!!

must have more

Darkstar93Darkstar93almost 13 years ago
Nice

pretty good story if slightly short but that's just my opinion.

Your uploading these fairly fast so make sure you don't burn yourself out.

I'm all for quick releases but as long as it is convenient for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You have too!

Please post the next chapter!!! PLEASE.. I want to see how they will be together--or even if maybe if she gets pregnant? PLEASE

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 13 years ago
DO IT!

You have to post the next chapter(s). Think about the readers that have been following you since day one. You cant disappoint them. Please, you must submit the next chapter. I really want to know what will happen next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

sweet Jesus plz post more T-T

christyw744christyw744almost 13 years ago
More Please!!!!!

I am really loving this story, please post more!!!

cheetahgrl_07cheetahgrl_07almost 13 years ago
post it!!

post it! post it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
POST OR I WILL EAT A PUPPY!!!

naw just kidding! but seriously this story is amazing i cant wait till you get the next chapter up! keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

mooooooooreeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please Post it

Please post the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I hope that you write some more about Natu and Jess, at least about their future=)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very nice indeed

Nicely written I hope you post the next chapter. Would be nice if her brother found her after all this time and sees what happens from there.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Somehow I

missed this the day it posted and have just today found your final chapter, or is it? I still think your story idea was very original. I almost forgot this was your first story to Lit, you did a really nice job. As to whether or not to add another chapter, that is a decision only the author should make. It's your story and you get to tell it the way you want. So if the next chapter calls to you to add it then do so. If it's meant to be just for you, you'll know that to.

Good luck with all your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PLZ!!!

MORE MORE MORE PLZ!!!! :D

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Awesome story!!!! Keep going!!!

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
The storyline is complete now or just about so I don't think my comment matter....

...but here it goes. I like the storyline and characters. It is unique. Different. Yet, in the descriptions of attraction and sexual feelings or even the sex act itself...I felt a little cheated. i don't know, maybe some type of description as to how turned on she felt, what he felt like in her, his tail could have been wrapped around her waist or twiddling with her breast or her little cock...she could have bent down and rubbed his nipples, sniffing her way to his neck as she rocked and felt full from his member, sooooo incredibly full......oops! my imagination...my bad...your story....anyway, you did not convey well enough, in my humble opinon, the feelings, sensations, and sexual acts of both parties as they fucked.(ex: the grind, the clenching of her walls, his stutter of movement or powerful thrusts rubbing a certain spot, his tail slithering along her back and up her asscrack...even flicking her "nub" or nipples...oops! my imagination again...sorry...your story) Then again, it's your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing thru.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous