All Comments on 'Two Worlds Ch. 09'

by vixenfurry

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Prttyrckstr101Prttyrckstr101almost 12 years ago
;(

Why did you kill her?! I wanted her and chareles to mate. He actually loved her, I just thought he was playing hard to get. This story made me cry, it was so sad

keikei2keikei2almost 12 years ago
so sad

I don't know what to say about this chapter it made me cry

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
When?

I have enjoyed this story and am looking forward to the new story. I don't think the princess is truly dead, at least I hope not. Her and Charles will get together and live happily ever after. As for the new storyline, it already sounds interesting and I will be watching for it. Thanks for sharing this story w/me!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

I am screaming right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
aww

Please tell me shes not dead I wanted to see her happy. I hope the next stories just as great as this one T.T poor unari

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
understand warning

Grrrrrrrr

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
Oh, crap....oh, crap....oh, crap....

I can't believe you left us at this horrible cliffhanger!!! Your story is magnificent and I loved reading it so far.....please post the Two Worlds: Land of Ice story soon!!!! :)

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago
Hmm

That was excellent but I'm going to be disgusted if MizT is right again. Have some balls and something bad happen. Be a rebel.

domdom96domdom96almost 12 years ago
you momster!

you killed unari you monster. how could you kill this poor little girl she didn't deserve to die she deserved to find love. i wanted her to be able to keep her mate and life. also you could find a way to bring her back to life because when you killed her it was like i had just been stabbed in the heart. since nekos are like cats and cats have nine lives... you could find a way to make Unari live again i do not want her to be really dead *sob* *sob* *sob* I will truly hate you if you dont bring her back. p.s. still is a great story i was one of the anonymous on last chapters.

domdom96domdom96almost 12 years ago
you monster*

correction to my last comment title. also the story made me cry and i am a guy and no i am not gay or anything close to a girl. no offense to either party. and no sexism intended. just removing stereotypes for incult people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!

CONTINUE! NOW! OR I SPEAR YOU!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Wow

Impressive ending.

secretitosecretitoover 11 years ago
Well damnit if that wasn't the mother of all fucked-up-ed-ness!

I have spent the day reading this and couldn't stop so im finally getting to comment. Soon as I did the math I knew this wouldn't end well but wow!! All I can say is I'm glad you've already started on the next one because you probably would have been able to hear the amount of cursing from me otherwise.

That being said you are a very talented writer I am loving this concept and very much enjoying your story. Looking forward to reading more.

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
FUUUUCCCKKK!!!!

That SHIT IS MESSED UP! First of all, LITEROTICA and the readers should understand that in this genre...sci-fi/fantasy...and in another culture, society or universe...sexuality and age is what it is! FUCK! Another thing,....THIS SHIT IS MESSED UP! I mean....another damn storyline? FUCK! Your damn universe and I'm Peeping Tom and I'm now DAMN sorry I passed through! This shit is messed up..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That is one thing I don't get about society.

Why is it so wrong for people older than eighteen to be with younger people? I mean I am only 18 and my girl-friend is over three hundred years old. Yes I do mean three hundred for those of you who wonder.

sexycelestriansexycelestrianalmost 11 years ago
Fuck you Peepit!

It's their story not yours if you don't like it don't slam it. Read another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!

I just had to stop and comment. Great story! Love it! Moving on to part two.

wolfheart78wolfheart78about 10 years ago
OH HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!

The series gets good and you do this to that sweet girl I hope she lives or I wont like it she needs to be happy why throw that in you build up the love then break her neck GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR she sounds like my god daughter.

maxd01maxd01almost 10 years ago
Good god!!!

You are more evil than I am with the endings of my stories. I have to admit I didn't see that coming whatsoever. I was honestly expecting him to leave and come back in the second story. Hated that she died but you did an excellent job with that twist.

RuthLizzRuthLizzover 4 years ago
That f**ker

Soooo do we hate Charles? I mean he killed his mate and exposed them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous