Two Wrongs DO Make a Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed a little slower this time and then, all too soon in Kelly's opinion, Jennifer stepped back and stood in front of her, grinning at her work so far. Now Kelly saw the slightly older woman in all her naked glory she suddenly felt like a little girl. Jennifer was proportionately bigger than Kelly in every way, her legs were longer as was her hair, she was taller, her features were more prominent and her breasts were not only bigger but they were more rounded as well. However, Jennifer wasn't overweight, she wasn't even chubby, she just looked curvier. This, Kelly thought, was a real woman and, in comparison to this woman, Kelly felt like a schoolgirl again!

Jennifer stared at her and suddenly Kelly felt like she was waiting for something, although what that might be eluded her. She felt the need to explain herself to the grinning vixen.

"I...I'm a..." Kelly stammered, she felt her cheeks burning and knew she must be blushing

"Well Kelly, what are you trying to say?"

Kelly couldn't remember telling her what her name is; she must've let it slip out. Kelly suspected Jennifer already knew what she was going to say; maybe it would give the woman a weird kind of thrill to hear her say it out loud.

"I'm...a virgin," Now Kelly was certain she was blushing.

"Not for much longer," said Jennifer, her smile becoming a wicked grin. Then she began moving forward towards Kelly. But then she stopped and looked into the younger woman's eyes.

"I guess that means you've never tasted another woman's pussy," she said it as a statement rather than a question. Kelly just shook her head to say no.

"How about your own?" she enquired.

"No," Kelly answered. She felt more and more like an inexperienced girl with each passing second, even though, in the back of her mind a little voice reminded her of what friends said about her; an attractive 20 year old woman.

Jennifer took a step back and slowly raised her left leg, then she brought her hand down to her pussy. Kelly watched in some kind of fascination as Jennifer inserted one, then two fingers inside herself, gently moaning as she did so. She worked her fingers in and out of her body, enjoying having the awestruck girl watching her. Then she stopped and pulled her fingers back out of her pussy, she briefly examined her now glistening fingers and lowered her leg before advancing on Kelly again.

"Open wide," said Jennifer, lifting her wet fingers to Kelly's lips. The little blonde did as she was told but before Jennifer gave her a taste of her juice she traced her wet forefinger around Kelly's lips, then slowly leant forward and licked her own moisture of the girl's lips.

Kelly left her mouth open while Jennifer tasted herself, and then the glistening fingers were in her mouth. She closed her lips around the invading digits and gently sucked the wetness from them. It was a taste unlike anything she'd tried before, she thought it was sweet at first but couldn't be sure, it wasn't the taste that turned her on though, these fingers had just been inside Jennifer's body, she'd watched them slide in and out of her pussy and now the same fingers were in her mouth and she was tasting another woman.

Jennifer smiled again as she withdrew her fingers, delighted to be Kelly's first experience of lesbian lust. This would mean she would have to be the giver rather than the receiver for now; she would have to be patient. However this opened a whole realm of possibilities for them, she thought that if she asked the young woman to do something she would most likely do it, and having a sweet girl doing her bidding was an incredibly alluring idea but first Jennifer would have to show her how it's done.

Kelly wanted to kiss some more, she wanted to go slowly and gently, to be erotic and sensual; however, Jennifer had other ideas. It was as if the older woman was in a hurry or simply impatient, her movements were fast and she seemed to be running on impulse, eager to satisfy and to be satisfied. Kelly decided to just enjoy the experience, it didn't really matter that it wasn't happening in her ideal way but at least it was happening.

With the taste of the curvy blonde's juice still on her tongue Kelly tried to make the next move, she moved forward towards Jennifer's pretty lips intending to passionately kiss her but as she approached Jennifer stopped her, placing a finger on her lips as if she was a teacher or a parent attempting to 'shush' a child. Instead of kissing again, Jennifer put her hands on the smaller girl's shoulders and gently pushed down on them, indicating that she wanted Kelly to lie on the floor. Kelly eased herself down but then Jennifer's impatience shone through again and she shoved the young blonde to the floor. Kelly was already close to floor and the carpet was soft but she still felt a bit winded, it was becoming more obvious that Jennifer wasn't the sort of woman who would enjoy slow sex but, again, Kelly reminded herself that she should enjoy herself and to let Jennifer do as she wished.

Kelly was on her back and Jennifer stood over her for a moment, she expected the larger woman to follow her down but instead she stared down her.

"Bend your knees and open your legs Kelly," said Jennifer, sounding like a teacher which, Kelly realized, was precisely what she was at this moment in time and without hesitation Kelly did as she was told.

"Good girl, now I want you to rub your pussy," Jennifer ordered.

"Huh?" was all Kelly managed.

"I want to see you touch yourself, I want to watch you fuck yourself, then I'm going to make you cum, I'll make you scream out loud. I'm going to suck your tits and lick your cunt!" Jennifer explained calmly. She probably spoke in that tone of voice when reading out a shopping list! She didn't sound particularly excited by her plans for the young blonde but, in truth, she felt hotter, wetter and hornier every moment as she stared down at Kelly.

So, with her eyes fixated on Jennifer's naked body, Kelly put her hand between her legs and, like she had been doing a short while before Jennifer arrived, ran her index finger up and down her sopping wet slit. Jennifer watched every move she made and mimicked the girl's movements by trailing her finger over her own wet pussy.

"Are you nice and wet?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, it's really wet now," Kelly answered, enjoying the dirty talking.

"Good, now put a finger in there," Jennifer urged. Yet again Kelly did as she was told; her moist finger found its way to her opening and eased inside her body. It slid inside easily thanks to the amount of lubrication down there. Then she looked up and saw that Jennifer was copying her again with her own finger pumping inside her.

"Good girl, put your middle finger in there as well," Jennifer ordered. For the first time her voice quivered, making it obvious that she was losing control and soon she'd need to be fulfilled. Kelly slipped her middle finger inside herself alongside her index finger as requested, her two fingers still slipped in and out of her quite easily although the extra friction against her inner walls, as well as her ever more sensitive lips, served to make her gasp with pleasure. Slowly, shy little Kelly Richmond masturbated for the naked onlooker.

"Now stop," said Jennifer. "Take your fingers out of your pussy baby."

Kelly nodded and withdrew her wet fingers, as they slipped out of her body she could just hear a slurping sound, she was wetter than she'd ever been before.

"Now I want you to taste yourself, suck your juice off of your fingers baby, I want you to know what you taste like." Before today, Kelly never even thought of licking her own moisture from her fingers, it wasn't because she thought it was dirty, she just wasn't that curious. Jennifer, however, seemed to enjoy the tasting and obviously got some kind of kick from watching Kelly do these things, so, obedient as always, she brought her fingers to her lips and plunged them in. The taste was different to Jennifer's; it seemed more familiar, although she'd never tried it before.

 

Jennifer had had enough of watching; now she wanted to get involved again. She sank to her knees and leant forward; she brought her head down in between Kelly's soft thighs and planted her lips on her foaming pussy. Kelly cried out again, this time, however, it was purely out of pleasure. She felt Jennifer's warm breath on her wetness and her long blonde hair as it rubbed against her thighs. She squirmed and moaned aloud as Jennifer's expert tongue ran up and down her sensitive slit. Her heart was pounding and her breasts raised and lowered rapidly as she panted for breath, she knew she couldn't last much longer.

Jennifer sensed Kelly's impending orgasm and sped up her assault on the virgin pussy. She had been stroking the girl's thighs but now she brought her hand in between Kelly's legs and roughly inserted two digits inside the sweet entrance to her young body. Jennifer's fingers were obviously bigger than Kelly's and their sudden penetration caused her to shout out in pain at first, but the shout became a long moan of arousal. Her voice rose again when she felt Jennifer tongue flicking over her erect clitoris, the sensation of this stimulation, the penetration and the thought of a woman's pretty face buried between her thighs caused her to go crashing into the most amazing, violent and satisfying orgasm of her life.

When she'd had orgasms before, after a lot of masturbation and fantasizing, they often started slowly, a warm rush through her body followed by a few seconds of climax. Today though, with a woman's tongue on her clitoris and her fingers inside her, the warm gentle wave became a white hot pulse that tore through her body. Her pussy felt like it was throbbing with heat; it ran from her clitoris right through to her arms and legs, then her fingers and toes. Her body quivered as her senses overloaded, the waves still swept through her body causing little spasms in all her muscles followed by a warm sensation from in between her legs. Finally, the waves began to subside and, at last, she knew her virginity was gone forever, taken away by this blonde woman who had ripped off her clothes and awakened her to what her young body was capable of. Kelly opened her eyes to see Jennifer watching her with that grin still on her lips, those lips glistened with her juices, Kelly guessed what was coming next, Jennifer seemed to have some kind of fetish when it came to pussy tasting. Sure enough, the beautiful woman lowered herself onto her small body and they kissed, sharing the tastes of each other once again.

"Did you like that baby?" Jennifer asked after they shared the wet kiss.

"Yeah...I did, thank you," Kelly managed to reply. She still fought to catch her breath.

"Good, do you think you'll be able to do it?" she asked.

"I...I think so," Kelly suddenly felt very inexperienced again.

Jennifer rolled onto her side with her head propped up on her hand.

"I think you'll do fine, besides, I'll help," Jennifer sat up with her back against the sofa and her knees bent and legs apart. She stretched her arms towards the nervous young woman, resting her elbows on her knees, and beckoned her forward.

"Come here baby, get on your hands and knees and crawl to me," Jennifer's even tone was back and, apparently, so was her naughty side. Kelly rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up, she slowly crawled to the waiting woman like she had been told, not daring to disobey. Not because she was scared of getting physically hurt, it was because she didn't want to disappoint the sexy blonde vixen, she felt like she owed her.

"That's right sweetie, crawl to me," Jennifer encouraged. "I want you to come here and suck on these," she said, her hands cupped her large breasts to show the inexperienced girl what she meant.

Jennifer watched Kelly nod as she advanced on her waiting body, her hair hung down the sides of her face and her small breasts gently rocked to and fro. Kelly hesitated when she was close to the large bosoms, she was worried about doing it wrong and, of course, there was no way she'd be able to get her mouth right around them. Jennifer saw that Kelly was nervous; her trembling hands gave a clear indication of it.

"It's ok baby," Jennifer said. She softly stroked the girl's hair to encourage her onwards but, it seemed, she would need more precise instructions. "I want you to lick my nipple," she said softly and cupped her left breast, offering it to Kelly.

Kelly obliged and slowly used her tongue to trace circles around the pink nipple, as she did she noticed that it began to get harder. This was a minor breakthrough for Kelly, she'd thought of sex and of things she'd like to experience but, she never thought about what kind of affect she could have on someone. At this moment, as the pink bud stiffened, she realized the she was turning this woman on, making her wet, making her groan and shiver and all this was accomplished simply by licking a small part of her body! Now she had a bit of confidence she took some initiative and closed her lips around the areola and stiff nipple, drawing on it and continuing to let her tongue dance around the sensitive area inside her mouth.

"Mmmmm Kelly, you're really good at this, do the same to my other one," Jennifer was pleasantly surprised by Kelly's natural ability.

Kelly swapped breasts and took the right nipple in her mouth while twiddling the erect left nipple between her fingers and thumbs. She knew she was doing well, not only because Jennifer had told her she was good at it, but because her body reacted so sensually. With the soft skin in her mouth Kelly listened to the noises Jennifer made, she moaned aloud and, sometimes, said Kelly's name out loud, which made her even more confident.

"Kelly stop, I don't want to cum yet, kiss me," Jennifer pleaded. Kelly removed her lips from the woman's breast and knelt up; she was in between Jennifer's open legs with one bent knee either side of her. Doing as she was asked, Kelly brought her lips to Jennifer's mouth and they kissed, still feeling confident, Kelly stroked her gorgeous curvy thighs making the older woman moan, her voice muffled by the younger woman's lips.

"Ok," Jennifer said, leaning out of the kiss. "Do you think you're ready to lick my pussy? I want you to do what I did for you, fuck my hole with your fingers and suck my clitoris, lick me out baby, will you do it?"

"I'll do it, I mean...I'll try my best," Kelly replied.

"Good, good girl," Jennifer said with an excited smile. She stood up and walked over to where Kelly had been before and laid down, knees bent and open again, inviting the young blonde to come and play.

Kelly crawled towards the open legs and tried to remember all the movements that Jennifer had used, she had felt pretty confident until she actually was facing the glistening wet pussy. Surprised by her own willingness she leant forward and planted a kiss right next to her pussy, just a tiny distance away from the plump lips. Then, she decided, it was time to go for it, she stuck out her tongue and dragged it from the perineum right up the centre of her soaking lips, she dipped inside and felt the entrance to Jennifer's quivering body. Kelly teased for a moment, licking around the wet hole, and then she stabbed her tongue inside as far as she could. She could feel the inner walls on the tip of her tongue but couldn't get in any further, so she withdrew and replaced her tongue with 2 fingers, ramming them inside the dripping hole as far as she could reach, her finger tips moved around inside before being pulled out and pushed in again, getting deeper with each thrust.

"Ohhh GOD!! Kelly, wow! Don't stop...Mmmmm FUCK ME!! Kelly, suck my clit, please...oh please let me cum! I NEED it! I NEE..."

Jennifer didn't finish her pleading because Kelly, with three fingers deep inside her, had taken her advice and wrapped her lips around her erect clitoris; she sucked it into her mouth and her tongue played with it, each time her tongue touched the ultra sensitive area Jennifer shivered and moaned.

"KELLY I'M.....OHHH GOD I'M CUMMING!"

Kelly watched the climax with a very satisfied smile, knowing that she had caused all of her pleasure. The beautiful blonde who had knocked on her door thrashed around on the floor, her hips rose to meet Kelly's invading fingers, then she was limp, she laid flat on the floor and breathed heavily. Kelly finally removed her fingers from Jennifer's pussy; instead of wiping the juice off them she remembered Jennifer's love of tasting her pussy. So Kelly laid down beside the spent woman and offered her soaking digits to her. Jennifer simply opened her mouth and licked and sucked her moisture into her mouth. Then the two women kissed and embraced.

That was how it began.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Afterwards they talked, Kelly told Jennifer about her family and her difficulty coping with her sexuality. Jennifer listened and said all the right things, the things Kelly wanted to hear. Kelly didn't learn much about Jennifer; she was single, 25 years old and lived with a group of friends in a house-share arrangement. She had come to the house looking for Ariel because they were old friends from school, Jennifer was a couple of years above Ariel and they hadn't seen much of each other since. Now Jennifer had moved closer she wanted to pick up the friendship where it left off.

That was when Jennifer invited Kelly out and, as a natural progression, they became lovers. Ariel seemed happy for her friends although she was going through a rough patch, she suffered with depression and it was hard on her. Later on she told Kelly that the day she'd spent with her boyfriend, when Jennifer first came to the house, was actually the last they shared, they'd split up while her best friend lost her virginity. It was like they switched roles; Kelly got more outgoing and Ariel became depressive and, in time, an introvert.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Unfortunately, as the months rolled on, Ariel became more withdrawn, sometimes, when Jennifer came to visit, she went to her room saying she couldn't cope with a crowd, even though there was only the three of them.

In a very short time Kelly realized exactly what Jennifer was like; she was highly sexual and very possessive. She took Kelly to meet her two sisters once, Amy and Bianca, and she'd asked her new girlfriend what she thought of them. Kelly had said they seemed nice and they were cute, it turned out to be the wrong answer and Jennifer became certain that Kelly desired her sisters! Bianca was only 18 and Amy was 19, the thought never (well...maybe a couple of times) occurred to her. It had taken a long time to convince her and, unsurprisingly, Kelly wasn't taken to see the sisters anymore. It was a shame because Kelly got on really well with them and it would've been nice to have a couple of new friends. But Jennifer said no and, Kelly learned, what Jennifer decided was final.

Kelly also discovered that Jennifer was a bit of an exhibitionist; she always wore tight fitting clothes and had her legs on display. Sometimes that wasn't enough and once, about 3 months into their relationship, she lured Kelly to a restaurant, Jennifer told her to dress sexy and, as usual, Kelly obeyed. She had worn a tight top with a bra that shoved her breasts up, and a flimsy white skirt that came to her knees. She thought she looked sexy enough but Jennifer wasn't impressed, she was wearing a tight blue top with no bra, her breasts were barely contained and threatened to pop out at any moment. Her midriff was bare from just below her breasts to the top or her skirt that hung low on her hips. Her mini skirt was so short; the hemline was around her thighs, barely covering her rear! Kelly wondered how she'd managed to get here without being molested, then she noticed the long overcoat behind her chair, the kind that goes right down to your feet, obviously she'd worn it to the meeting place. At least some sense!

123456...9