Ugly Duckling (Ribbons) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Kira," I said, between kisses planted just above her sweet ass. "I love everything about you. I can't say it enough, or in a clever enough way, I just love you." I was surprised to find myself overwhelmed with love at this particular moment, rather than, say, when we were in each other's arms, or kissing or something, but I guess that's the nature of love.

Kira melted. "Oh, Rachel, you're so sweet, baby," and started to turn around, but I said, "No, baby, I want to do this." She sighed, and said, "Okay, but I'd love a hug from you right now."

I said, "Be patient, baby, let me make you cum some more. Besides, I need to learn what you like." I began kissing the prominent roundness of Kira's butt cheeks, which were flushed, and warm. I wondered if that was from her orgasm, or maybe she just always had a warm, rosy bottom. I guessed I'd learn that over time. Her skin there just tasted the way it did everywhere else - sweet, and, well, Kira. Her fragrance was slightly different around her ass. Not unpleasant, but earthy, muskier and different from the smell of her pussy.

I had a momentary flash back to an image of me, playing with my father in a pile of leaves he'd raked up in the yard - I must have been about 4 or so, just a year before he died. I remember laughing, and my father's smile, and the way he pretended to be a funny monster, (gently) throwing me in the leaf pile, and our giggling, and the smell of leaves. They say that olfactory memories are some of the most persistent and memorable. I guess that's true. But that was a long gone scene from my life. Things had changed when he died, and I couldn't go back there, to that leaf pile. I guess something about the aroma of Kira's bottom reminded me.....

Now, I REALLY wanted to make my way to the small, pink opening between her ass cheeks, and return to her, the pleasure that I'd felt. I can't describe how exciting it is to have another girl's warm, wet tongue wiggling in your anus, you just have to experience it. When I was on the receiving end, it was doubly exciting to know it was my sweet Kira who was invading me so very intimately. I thought that, for me, it would be as, or perhaps more, exciting to place my own tongue and lips in that vulnerable position on Kira. I guess that a lot of the excitement, and fulfillment, associated with lust and lovemaking, have to do with making yourself vulnerable, and being accepted and loved, when one of the possible alternatives is always rejection.

So far Kira had accepted me unconditionally, something that I really wasn't used to, but that I could learn to love. So, I was ready and willing to do whatever it took! LOL, I found out I enjoyed it immensely!

I parted Kira's round bottom with both hands, her clean, pink puckered hole a slight oval shape, with a band of darker pink flesh maybe an inch wide surrounding it. As I touched her bottom with my hands, Kira decided to drop her arms and face down onto the bed, which made her butt stick up, and made the angle for me to kiss her ass even easier to reach, but it startled me a little, as she didn't tell me she was going to change position, and I was afraid at first, that I broke something! Well, not really.

Anyway, I just dove right in, and planted a quick kiss right on her hole, as though her anus were a mouth, waiting to be kissed. The smell was fine, just that earthy, kinda Kira smell, really more the musk from her pussy right below. So, then I came back and put my lips on there for a long, protracted french kiss. My lips absorbed the sensation of her puckered sphincter, kind of rubbery, not like mouth lips, just a little different. My tongue ventured out between my lips, and tentatively touched that rubbery skin, then slipped right between, and after a little prodding, the muscle relaxed, and my tongue slipped inside her.

Well, if you've ever had your tongue inside a woman's ass hole, you may have thought, "Okay, NOW what?" I certainly didn't know what I should do, other than to do what Kira had done to me in the past. The only problem with that was, every time that Kira had stuck HER tongue in MY ass, I had cum, and things got kind of fuzzy. So, I just winged it, kind of licking around and around, and hoping like hell she didn't have to go to the bathroom! (Fortunately, she didn't).

It was quite enjoyable, again, the mental and emotional thing, knowing that I was licking Kira's rear end, knowing that she would probably get off on it (if I wasn't TOO bad at rear end licking), but there were a couple of disappointments. When licking a woman's pussy, you've got all that wet hole, AND you've got a little nubbin of a clit to play with, and you KNOW that you can rocket her off if you do the clit right, right?

Well, with an ass, there isn't any clit, at least not that I could find. And, it's not all wet like a cunt, and I've come to find I LIKE that wet part.... so, I brought my hand up to Kira's pussy, and played with her there, rimming her vagina with my finger, dipping it in and out, and teasing her clit, while I licked her. I also reached around on the other side, and groped for one of her breasts and connected, squeezing one of her adorable boobs, and stroking her nipple, but I started to feel like I was playing "Twister," you know, that game where feet, hands, head and who knows what else of 2 or more people, go in all different directions?

Everything would have been just fine, I'm sure, until one of Kira's knees slipped off the bed. She fell off, and since I was all over and tangled in her, I fell off too, and we crashed onto the floor. Fortunately there was a thick, woven rag rug there, plus the beds aren't too high, but there was a moment of shock while we sorted out where we were, then amid all the silence Kira said, "I think I just came."

Well, we both just burst out laughing! Tears were coming out of our eyes, and we were both having trouble catching our breath, so we just lay there helplessly for minutes on end, giggling like mad, sort of in each other's arms. Finally, though, we untangled ourselves, and since nobody from the 4th floor came knocking, we figured we were cool and hadn't set off any alarms or anything.

We both stood up, and Kira took me in her arms and kissed me, and I loved her so much then.

We got the bottle of champagne and 2 plastic souvenir cups we'd kept from one of the school football games, and got under the covers, still naked, and toasted 'Us.' We just smooched and cuddled until we both fell asleep, and I don't think anybody ever had a better anniversary, do you?

12