All Comments on 'Uh-Oh'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Pretty good story. A few parts were a bit repetitive and the storytelling was a little jumbled in a few spots but it's a good start.

SubboiMarkusSubboiMarkusabout 12 years ago
It's so hard to find good help these days...

So will they discover the mistaken deliveries, or is this the end?

KeithDKeithDabout 12 years agoAuthor
No Followup

Thanks for asking if the mixup will be discovered in a followup story. Since this is a Valentine's Day story and VD is for happy endings, no I don't think they'll discover the truth. I think they'll be happy with what they wound up with.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteabout 12 years ago

Everybody, who matters, is happy. Toss whiny and expected expectations, fuck grateful and flexible.

patientleepatientleeabout 12 years ago
I really liked

the part when he went back to the candy story. The dynamic between the man and the clerk was hot.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 10 years ago

Mix-up are not always bad :-) In this case everyone got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
complicated waste of time

A gift was bought for Sara, and another for Chip. Both were expensive boxes of chocolates, one box included car keys for Chip. Then uh-oh, the boxes were delivered to the wrong people. Chip received Sara'a candy, and Kyle received Chips candy with the car keys. One big question looms, how did Kyle get Sara's candy?! Alex only though of buying Kyle a gift, the candy was bought for, and ordered to be delivered to Sara. Therefor uh-oh would mean Chip got just a box of candy, Sara got the camaro, and Kyle got bupkis cause Alex never followed through with buying his gift. This story is a silly waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice twist to the story

they got what they wanted and more

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Just great, KeithD! Fantastic ending, absolutely fantastic ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG how hilarious that Alex's lover got the camero!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
1304 Followers
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...

SIMILAR Stories