Ultimate Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her in my arms, our bare skin sensitive to each other's touch, we danced around the living room. Our naked bodies rubbing as we kept the beat, the sight of her naked body in my arms, the soft music, was something I can't explain. We were closer than we had ever been before, literally, so close, so exposed to each other, so much in love. Her nipples touched against my chest, my cock touching her legs and pussy, our hands exploring each other. We danced and kissed, embraced and swayed to the music.

As we danced we started to make our way down to the living room floor. We danced our way to a laying down position, wrapped in each other's embrace. We rolled around on the floor until we ended up in a position where my cock slid inside of her wet pussy. We kept our embrace and kissed as we made love. I had been denied cumming all day and I was at the point of exploding, but our embrace was so passionate that I didn't want it to end. I felt sensations that I've never felt before, I could feel every velvety fold of her pussy, I could feel every muscle she used to grip my dick buried deep inside of her.

I could feel the rough skin of her g-spot as the sensitive head of my cock brushed across it. I could feel the firmness of her cervix as the tip of my cock bumped into it with each deep thrust. I could feel the warm sticky juice running down her ass on my scrotum as it pressed against her ass during each deep stroke. I could feel her hard clit pressing into my pubic bone as I ground against her. I could feel the soft lips of her pussy as the grasped at my cock as I slid in and out. I could feel her pussy contract around my cock when she wrapped her legs around my back, drawing me deeper into her wanting pussy.

I could feel her rock hard nipples pressing into my chest with each strained breath she took, heaving her chest into me. I could feel her hot breath as she buried her face into my neck, giving in to the immense pleasure of our love session. I buried myself as deep as I could and just held her tight as I throbbed my cock deep inside of her. She returned the sensation with a gripping of her strong pussy muscles around my dick. We made our love last for as long as we could, but lust for each other took over and we were soon in a frenzy. Both of us bucking wildly, savage sexual thrusts, deep and hard, slamming into each other trying to satisfy the burning desires.

I pulled out and pulled her onto her knees as I knelt behind her. With one forceful thrust I slammed my cock deep into her pussy from behind. She bucked back in rhythm, pushing back just as hard as I was thrusting in. I gripped her hips and slammed my cock as deep as I could. She moaned with pleasure as my cock filled her wanting pussy. I reached down and guided her fingers to her clit. I wanted her to play with her clit as I fucked her from behind, I wanted to satisfy every sexual desire of her body. I slowed to a steady rhythm as she rubbed her clit.

When I felt her growing closer to another orgasm I started to tease her ass with my finger, pressing against the puckered opening. I continued to thrust my cock deep inside of her now dripping wet pussy. She was bucking back against my cock and my finger as she stroked her clit with wild abandon. I pressed my fingertip against her anus and she relaxed and my finger slid in with ease. She was rubbing her nipples across the carpet giving them additional sensations as the swayed with each stroke.

I pulled my finger from her ass and replaced it with my thumb for better leverage as I continued to fill her pussy with my rock hard cock. She was bucking harder than ever, drawing closer to another orgasm. Once again I gave a deep stroke and stopped with my cock buried deep inside of her hot pussy, holding my cock deep, I started to stroke my thumb in her ass. She moaned loudly and started to rock her hips and ass, effectively fucking my thumb and cock.

I felt her start to tense up and realized how close she was to exploding in orgasm. I went crazy with wild abandon, I fucked her as hard as I could and I used my thumb to probe her ass wildly. I slammed in and out so hard I almost knocked her off her knees. I started to talk to her, telling her what I was doing, encouraging her to cum for me. I asked her if she liked me playing with her ass while I was fucking her, I ordered her to make her clit cum for me. It didn't take long for her to scream out in pleasure. I was still slamming my cock into her when I felt her pussy tighten so hard that I couldn't even push my hard cock back in. Her body was shaking violently and I felt hot liquid squirting on my legs. I popped my thumb out of her ass, grabbed her hips and forced my cock into her convulsing pussy. I pushed my cock as deep as I could and started pumping in and out as hard as I could. I fucked her so hard my balls were slapping against her clit, driving her orgasm to another level.

She reached back and dug her nails into my hips as she pulled at me as I pumped her pussy full of my hard cock. When I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she continued to succumb to her extended orgasm I felt my own orgasm building. She kept me on the edge all day so I was built up with cum and it was going to happen now, there was no stopping me now. With one last stroke, I slammed my cock deep into her orgasmic pussy and I felt the first stream of hot thick cum spray out. I came with so much force it actually squirted back out around my cock. I could feel my cock swelling with each spurt of cum, it was pumping out with so much force it was pushing my cock out.

Nica screamed as she continued to orgasm, feeling my hot spunk inside of her had set off another level of her orgasm. We fell to the floor, collapsed together with my cock still spraying cum inside of her, and her pussy still in spasms around me. The mixture of my cum dripping out and her juices covered us and the floor. The house smelled like sex, our sweaty bodies lay together on the floor still in our naked love embrace. We just stayed like that until we both recovered from our shaking, our bodies mingled together as one.

Nica rolled over and kissed me passionately and whispered in my ear "Happy birthday, love. I told you it would be worth it."

12