Ultimate Man's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched as Sandra pressed her index and middle fingers between Joan's obviously puffy and ready-to-be occupied slit. It quickly parted and we saw a very pink and glistening interior. I heard Joan moan and say, "Go in and out of my cunt with your fingers; slowly at first and then increase the speed so that you are pounding me." Sandra did as she was told.

The next ten or fifteen minutes were filled with passion. Their antics excited both of us. He fingered me and I grabbed hold of his shaft. Both bodies were things of beauty as their femaleness was displayed before us in various ways. Sandra was fingering and kissing and Joan was caressing her everywhere she could. My man's solid shaft head was shiny wet from the seeping juices from the opened slit at its top. He took his finger out of me and put it into my mouth to suck. I was shocked to be as wet as I was. All this was so unbelievable! Here I was a straight woman, yet still able to be aroused by a torrid lesbian scene.

Sandra changed tactics then. While keeping her fingers moving in Joan's vagina, she took her other hand and pulled one of Joan's legs over her shoulder to get at her anus. She pushed her face into Joan's behind and lavishly kissed and licked and sucked her there. The combination of finger and tongue seemed to be just what was wanted. Joan was squirming. It was clear that Joan's moment was arriving! Sandra's fingers were going in and out of Joan feverishly; her tongue was reaming her back hole. Suddenly, Joan erupted. She screamed, "Fuck me; fuck me!"

She came, and came again; each orgasm apparently getting stronger, followed by a few smaller ones. When they stopped, Sandra's fingers came out and her hand seemed to be drenched from Joan's juices. With her legs still wide open, Joan exclaimed, "That was sensational!" Sandra reached over and planted lingering kisses on Joan's very wet vagina, licking her several times as we watched less than a foot away.

She turned to us and we saw a victorious and sexually gratified look on Sandra's face. And then she shifted her body on the bed for my man's benefit. Scooting up to sit up against the headboard, she spread her legs and then brought them up so that her feet were flat on the mattress. My man could easily see Sandra's entrance glistening from playing with herself and loving Joan's body. I looked as intently as he did. Looking straight into his eyes, Sandra took her hands and slowly widened her vagina so he could see deep inside. I'm pretty sure he was tempted to lean over and lick her. I am glad he didn't. Her motivation for doing this, I believe, was to provide him every opportunity to see a woman in all her intimate glories!

Joan left the bed and came to me. As she approached, I could see love juices shining bright on her inner thighs and pubic hair. She leaned forward so that her breasts hung down only inches away from my face. In the gay days I would have reached over and sucked them. She moved my legs apart and then very briefly slid her hand up and down my wet pubic hair and vagina. I felt her middle finger pressing on my entrance as she did. At the same time, she took the index finger on her other hand and scooped up cum that had seeped out of the slit on the top of my man's penis. She licked it off. Both acts done as if to say: "Thanks for inviting me." Somehow, I felt those two gestures were appropriate. In my mind, the magic of this evening made everything we did suitable and pleasurable. What was done for my man -- and certainly to me - fit in with my attitude that there are no barriers in love-making -- as long as there is no physical or emotional pain involved.

Joan took Sandra with her to the bathroom. As they went, Joan said: "Both of you get back on the bed crossways and spread your legs when we return with washcloths." We did as we were told and reveled in this amazing experience that had turned fantasy into a reality -- at least that is what we told each other later that night. The girls returned with soapy wet wash cloths and dry towels; we spread our legs. Joan explained, "I know you'll shower, but we want one more treat by washing you." She worked on my man and Sandra serviced me. They lifted our legs straight up to clean off the residue of sex on and around our front and rear openings. It was no ordinary washing. My, oh my, how sensual were her cleansing touches! Ooh! And I could hear him murmuring pleasurable sounds, too. I felt very sexy and happy, and decided it was a nice way to end this extraordinary love session.

When they finished, Joan and Sandra performed their own ablutions. However, they washed each other's private parts in ways that were highly sensual. "Good for them," I thought. Their legs spread as they dealt with each other's vagina and backside. Moving breasts and moving hands and various sexy exposures were the order of the moment. I noticed his fascination at the showing of their shapely bodies so intimately. These two, despite being gay, knew that a pretty woman's nakedness -- no matter what she is doing - turns on a man.

Afterwards and still undressed, we each poured ourselves a nightcap. The energy generated the past few hours was very much present. I believe it caused us ladies, as we sipped our drinks, to independently pull our legs up onto our chairs and expose the essence of our womanhood. What a sexual sight we must have been for him to see three highly gratified vaginas staring him in the face! Drinks finished, Joan and Sandra dressed. He watched them as they put on and adjusted their bras and pantyhose and then their outer clothing. They bid us good night at the door and left. Before they did, I thanked Joan with a kiss on the cheek at the door -- she patted my bare behind. I smiled appreciatively at Sandra and gave her a hug -- she kissed my neck. When the door was shut I turned to my man and said, "This was what some people would probably call an orgy. I know you loved it and I, too, found it surprisingly erotic and gratifying - a fabulous experience for both of us. It was obvious that you liked seeing them make love to me; to say nothing about the obvious enjoyment you had with my behind. Perhaps, we should do this again. However we decide in the future, I am glad we did it tonight. Darling, this fantasy turned out to be in real life a very exciting time for you and for me."

I kissed him and cupped his genitals. He began to squeeze both my breasts softly and whispered, "You are a gem among women."

We went toward our bed...showers would have to wait.