All Comments on '(Un)leashed'

by Allyourbase

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Ferociously Hot!

Great psychological build-up, and you delivered the goods. Excellent!

GoldenGraceGoldenGraceover 13 years ago
Sexy

This was a great story. Sexy and seductive. I appreciate your description of the struggle to be who you are and to understand it. I also like the exploration of both sides of D/s. Very well done.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A most onderful

exploration of the psychology of BDSM. I've been there, I know. BDSM isn't about just sex, or power. It's about trust, total trust, two people giving themselves to each other. Brilliant. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!

What a marvellous introduction! Hot, sexy and very thrilling - thank you and welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautifully and brutally written!

Thank you so much, not just for a story that took me exactly where I wanted to, but for doing it so eloquently. You will be an author I pay attention to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

I'm so jealous.

this was a pleasure to read.

AllyourbaseAllyourbaseabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Dear readers, I'm touched by all your comments, both those here as the occasional anonymous feedback. Writing this story and my poems meant exploring and experimenting, and I'm very happy I did a well enough job to have meant something to some of you. I hope to add some more in the future. Feel free to send me a message if you have suggestions, comments or questions.

JessiePiJessiePiabout 13 years ago

Sincerely one of the hottest and most well written stories I have come across on Lit thus far! Hope to see more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

Gorgeous. I want you!

KurokamiKurokamiabout 13 years ago
Well, that was... interesting.

You're a talented writer, my friend. The language you use is just perfect for the story you're telling- which is hot in itself, by the way. I just love how interesting your main characters are; they display traits that one doesn't often see here. Wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More, please.

I've read hundreds Literotica stories. This is by far my favorite. An intellectual erotica.

lusherlusherover 12 years ago
rare talent

If you aren't writing for Literotica anymore that's your prerogative, but I hope like hell you are still writing. I come here for lust fuel, new tricks, but mostly out of boredom. I read inside a carefully obscured den that protects an animal who wants exactly what you have written: obliteration of all the dullness we use to pad our lives, to make us safe and soft, to murder that ravening predator and desperate prey inside us.

Most of the stories here are crude and predictable. Most times, I save them to favorites for as little as a scene or phrase that manages some truth. Not yours -- you lay that animal desire out with perfect clarity and grace, so rare and so beautiful. Please don't ever stop. You have a true gift.

AllyourbaseAllyourbaseover 12 years agoAuthor
Still writing

Hi readers. My apologies for being such a horribly slow writer. I'm still working on some new things, don't worry. At some point there will be new stuff here. :)

A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Classy

A fine piece of writing that intelligently explores the mindsource and power of sexual allure and resolution. I loved this piece – hypnotic, addictive in the revelation and the craft that makes it so. Beautiful.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 12 years ago
Excellent

I love the dichotomy your characters illuminate; brutal and naked truth about passion and power plays. You are extremely talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
holy schmidt!

oh goodness, you're good! and thank you SO much for your excellent, mistake-free writing! that means there's no screeching halt to wet undies... THANK YOU! *going to get a dry pair on now*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very well written

I thought this was a great start to what could be an amazing story. I would love to see more written about the interactions of these two characters. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unbelievably good

You should do this professionally - astonishingly good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm astonished.

Your was amazing, and quite usually I would not want to read anything about a women dominating a man.. I'm much the opposite. But that... I'll be needing a new pair of panties after that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

that was downright amazing. it was so focused. i don't like the idea of dominant women much, but even though i was getting that impression at the start, your writing was so incredible that i felt fine to keep reading. plus, the whole thing was a real turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

I'm not a native speaker but I still enjoyed it very much. I'm sure it's nice to read for somebody...

Especially the last sentences are just beautiful. As a dominant woman I wish the end would have been a bit longer and the main focus wouldn't be on dominating her...but that's just my personal taste. Thank you for the great story!

AllyourbaseAllyourbaseover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, Anonymous. And I'm not a native speaker either. :)

Lezzylover94Lezzylover94over 8 years ago
Great story

I loved it but some parts were confusing! Keep writing I love this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please, more!

It's extremely hard to find this kind of psychological breaking interplay when first one is defeated and then the tables are turned and a fuller defeat is imposed.

I would have liked for her verbal humiliation of him to be stronger and fleshed out, at the end. That would have made me come like a beast. :P

Please write more stories like this. The audience like me is yearning for them and they're so hard to find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

apart from the fact that the submissive is incharge in a way to define limit and t tell the dominant when to stop and take regard to the want and need of the submissive

ShyTammyShyTammyabout 7 years ago
Super Fun

I really like the twist. Kinky

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

It was an interesting point of view and I loved the power-play you used and misused. There were no rules (it seemed) that you used to write this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Quite Nice

I got a little confused in the beginning, but really liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Switch

That was very intense, very, very intense. It was hard to read, to try to work out the dynamics, but at the same time it was intriguing and never lost my interest. Worth the effort.

It is a story that requires reading again, and then again.

The spelling and grammar were both of a very high standard, which meant that I could read it without distractions.

Well done. It deserved a five plus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllyourbase@Allyourbase
158 Followers
Allison Kapitein, a.k.a. Allyourbase. Kinky, genderqueer, poly. I write requests if there's enough creative chemistry between you and me. I took some stories down that were here since forever, but I wouldn't write the same way again. If one of them coincidentally was your favo...