Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess." Alex said a little bashfully, "I guess I wasn't very subtle about it. But when I noticed you were hard my heart almost leapt out of my body!"

"Yeah, um... that was for you, by the way." I said blushing furiously.

Alex burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh my God, you have no idea how that makes me feel!" He said, "I just wished you'd let me take a look at it at the time!"

I noticed that all this talk had started to have an effect on me. I couldn't deny it - it was making me hard.

"You could um... y'know... take a look... now, if you want." I suddenly found myself saying.

"For real??" Alex said trying to hide the sudden rush of joy in his voice.

"Um... yeah, if you like." I said in reply.

"Dude, that'd be freakin' amazing!"

I stood up in front of him and offered myself to him.

"Go right ahead," I said, my heart pounding in my chest, "take a look."

Alex reached up towards the belt buckle of my jeans. At the very same moment that his hands made contact with the metal buckle, Terri's bedroom door opened and Beth came in. Jenny and a much more refreshed, though still obviously under the weather, Terri joined her a few moments later.

Instantly, Alex's hands retreated back to his lap in a flash.

"I had an idea just now," Beth said as the three girls joined us in the seating area, "We ought to go up into the hills and have ourselves a decent hike to blow away the cobwebs."

"Sounds like a great idea!" I said perhaps just a little too over-enthusiastically.

"Yeah sure," Alex said, "there are some rucksacks we can borrow back at our hostel. We'll go back and get them while you three go and sort out some food to take with us."

"Great, well that's settled then." Jenny said.

After a few minutes we all squeezed into our little hire car and headed down to the village. Alex and Jenny went to the hostel to find the rucksacks and to get changed. Beth went to see if she could find a decent map for us to follow while Terri and I raided the shops for food and drink to take with us.

As we made our way from the Boulangerie, after having picked up some baguettes, to the Boucherie on the other side of the village square, Terri caught me totally off guard.

"Beth and Jenny told me about you and Alex."

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"I... I'm sorry... what?" I stammered.

"While they were helping me get cleaned up, Beth and Jenny told me all about last night after I... y'know... did what I did." Terri explained, "They told me that the two of you sort of... fancied each other."

"I see." I said cautiously, "Is that... is that a problem?"

"Well, I can't say that I understand two boys fancying each other, especially since both boys also fancy girls as well, but I guess I don't have a problem with it."

"So... you're really not bothered by it?"

"If I was I would've come rushing straight out of my room and tried to assault the pair of you!" Terri said gravely.

"Oh." I said in reply.

"You and Alex can do whatever you like with each other, it's not my place to judge either of you. Just please promise me two things." Terri said.

"Um... sure, anything." I replied.

"Firstly, I hope this doesn't change anything between you and me... or you and Beth as well for that matter. So promise me you will still love us." She said, "And secondly, if you and Alex... y'know... get kinda physical... please promise me you will always use a condom."

"Of course I still love you and Beth -- I always will." I said and took hold of her hand, "No amount of feelings I could ever have for Alex could ever change that. And as for the other, I promise you I'll always be careful and take precautions."

"Would you swear on the good book?" Terri asked.

"Absolutely." I said as seriously as I could. I meant everything I had just said to her.

Terri smiled and took a small red leather-bound book from her pocket. The gold embossed lettering on its cover was unmistakable.

'Holy Bible -- Old and New Testaments.'

I wasn't a very religious person myself but I knew that, despite the events of the previous evening when she had denounced her mother's authority over her life, that Terri's religious beliefs still meant a lot to her. So, to show her how serious I was I took the small pocket-sized Bible from her and held it in my right hand.

"I swear to you Terri, I still love you and Beth and I will always take precautions with Alex or any other boy."

Terri smiled, and I could see a tear roll down her left cheek.

"Thank you Tommy," she said as she wiped the tear away, "that means more to me than you could know."

As we reconvened at the war memorial in the square, Beth came out of the village bookshop clutching a small paperback book.

"Look what I found!" She said enthusiastically, "It's a book full of walks around the area. Look, it's got maps in it and everything so that we can follow the route. And it's in English too!"

"Great find Beth!" Jenny beamed.

We flipped through the book until we found a nice coastal walk that wasn't too far away and didn't appear to be too taxing, especially not for the still-fragile Terri.

It only took half an hour to find the small parking area on the map that designated the start of the walk. It was basically four miles in length, along the cliff tops before returning inland through fields and olive groves back to the parking area. As we set off there was a nice sea breeze that tempered the heat of the sun and we were treated to spectacular views along the coast and the alluringly blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea below.

About a third of the way into our walk, we found the perfect spot for our picnic. A large tree provided a nicely shady spot perched on the cliff overlooking a wide sandy bay. We sat ourselves down and feasted upon the baguettes, cheese and locally made ham we had brought with us. Terri by now was feeling much better and had clearly worked up an appetite.

"You know, I was just thinking..." She began around a mouthful of crusty baguette.

"Don't try to think too hard!" Jenny giggled, "You'll be giving yourself a headache again - you've only just got over the last one!"

Terri smiled, acknowledging Jenny's mirthful observation.

"I was thinking... if the boys... y'know sort of... fancy each other. Maybe they ought to go on a date together." She said.

A brief silence ensued as we all digested Terri's idea.

"Well, it was only an idea." Terri said.

"I think it's a great idea!" Jenny said enthusiastically, "What do you think, Beth?"

"Yeah, I mean I guess they ought to get to know each other better." Beth said, "If they'd like to of course."

"Well, I'd give it a try if Tommy would be cool with it." Alex said.

"I dunno," I said, unsure of what to make of Terri's idea, "I guess I'll have to think about it."

Which I did.

A lot.

All throughout the rest of our walk in fact. As we ambled through inland meadows of grass and wild flowers accompanied by an ever-present cacophony of chirping crickets, I could think of little else.

As our walk continued through the merciful shade of olive trees and citrus groves that smelt so beautiful and lemony, I weighed up the pros and cons in my mind. It wasn't until we were back within sight of the car that I finally made a decision.

"Okay then," I said, "let's do it. Let's go on a date."

"For real?" Alex said.

"Yeah, I mean, if you still want to, that is." I said.

"Of course I still want to!" Alex beamed, "Where the hell do two guys go out on a date around here though? I've never been one for clubbing and all the movies here are in French."

"Why don't the two of you go for a nice meal at a restaurant?" Terri suggested.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said, "As long as it isn't somewhere too expensive."

"Well then," Beth said, "I guess that's as good a plan as any."

To cut a long story short, once we returned to our lodgings - Beth, Terri and myself to our villa, and Alex and Jenny to their hostel -- a decision had been made for Alex and I to dine at a local restaurant a few miles away called 'Le Chanteclerc'. It was a mid-price sort of affair -- not too posh but not likely to be too family-oriented (i.e. not full of screaming kids) either -- and the visitor's book at the villa contained several glowing reports of pleasant evenings spent there. So it was, as they say, a 'no-brainer'.

The girls, bless them, had great fun helping me get ready for my date with Alex. They searched my drawers and wardrobe for the smartest clothes of mine that they could find and they had me try on various combinations of shirts and trousers that would work best with the single tie that I had with me, until they settled on an outfit that met with their mutual approval. It was perfectly normal for us all to go out for a nice meal at least once during our family holidays so finding some smart clothes in my luggage wasn't too difficult.

The girls even had me try on several different pairs of underpants.

"Just in case." Beth said, and both girls giggled together at the none-too-subtle implication that more than just a meal in a nice restaurant may be in the offing that evening.

I immediately dismissed that notion with a snort.

Eventually it was decided that I looked best without a tie, and a simple outfit of black trousers, pale blue shirt and black shoes was decided upon. Underneath it all I wore blue socks and my one and only pair of black Calvin Klein briefs. Terri took responsibility for giving my hair a little makeover and styled it with a little of her hair mousse, Beth meanwhile gave me a little facial treatment. It was all a pleasing reminder of the pampering session they had given me earlier in our holiday. But without the same conclusion on this occasion, however.

Eventually there was a knock on the front door of the villa. Beth answered it to find Alex and Jenny stood together side by side.

"Well, here he is!" Jenny said, "I did my best to smarten him up, but you know how hard it is to make a boy look nice. Especially if you've been travelling around Europe for as long as we have."

Alex was dressed in a pair of black trousers, a white shirt that like me, he wore without a tie, and... a pair of white Nike trainers. Or sneakers, as Alex would've called them.

Beth looked at the outfit he wore and couldn't help but smile at the contrasting styles.

"He'll do!" Beth said with a little giggle, "It's a good job they aren't going to a really posh place!"

We kissed the girls goodbye and got into the car for the short drive to the restaurant. We were both too nervous to talk in the car and travelled there in an uneasy silence. Eventually, we parked up outside the restaurant and made our way inside. It looked like the place had a very nice and friendly ambience -- it looked formal, but not too formal. I found the Maitre D' stood behind a small lectern by the entrance -- we hadn't made a reservation, but behind him the restaurant didn't seem to be too busy so we were optimistic that there shouldn't be too much trouble getting a table.

"Erm... une table pour deux s'il vous plait." I said, addressing the Maitre D' as best I could in my limited French.

"Un moment s'il vous plaît monsieur, je vais voir si nous pouvons trouver une table pour vous." The Maitre D' replied. I had no idea what he said, but it was obvious that he was checking his bookings list to see if he could fit us in.

"Ah, ici nous sommes monsieur, suivez-moi J'ai juste la place pour vous sur la terrasse." He said eventually and beckoned us to follow him.

He picked up a couple of menus from the lectern and then led us through the restaurant past the other diners and out through a set of French doors out onto a terrace that overlooked the valley, the twinkling lights of Saint Jean-sur-Mer could be seen in the distance. The entire terrace was covered with a wooden pergola from which grape vines grew and provided shade during the day. In the evening however, the terrace was bathed in a soft light from the many small lanterns that dangled from the wooden beams. Each table also had a small lantern at its centre. There were about twelve tables on the terrace, of which eight were currently occupied with people savouring the food, sipping wine and smoking Gauloises and Gitanes while chatting animatedly. The Maitre D' guided us to a table set for two in the corner.

The man and the woman sat at the table nearest to us puffed away on their cigarettes, and gave us a glance that conveyed more than a little surprise at the sight of seeing two young men sitting down together in such a romantic setting. But they seemed to dismiss the sight after a few seconds and returned to their conversation.

"Monsiur de soins pour prendre un verre avant de commander?" The Maitre D' said as he handed us a menu each.

"Erm... I'm sorry," I said, "I don't speak much French."

"Ah, zat is not a problem sir," the Maitre D' said, his English certainly being much better than my French, "Would sir care for a drink before ordering?"

"Um... what would you recommend?" Alex said.

"Ze house Pinot Grigio should be suitable," The Maitre D' said with a smile, "eet is very crisp and fruity wis a refreshing hint of citrus."

"That should be fine." I said.

"Very good sir, I hope you will enjoy your evening." The Maitre D' said and with a tiny bow he went back into the restaurant.

Once the waiter appeared with our wine, we ordered our starters. I opted for a fresh rocket and watercress salad, while Alex went for grilled local sardines.

"Well, since the whole idea of this... um... date is to find out more about each other, I guess we'd better talk." Alex said.

"What to talk about though?" I replied.

"I dunno... tell me about yourself."

I drew in a deep breath.

"Well, where to begin?" I said.

I told Alex all about my life: my likes and dislikes, my family, the town where I grew up, my twin passions of Formula 1 and football (proper football, I explained to him). And of course there was the subject of Beth and Terri.

I told him all about that afternoon that had changed my life so utterly. About how I was just minding my own business in my room after having played football all morning when Beth entered my room and asked me for the most unbelievable favour.

"What, you mean she just came on into your room and asked you to get naked and show yourself off to Terri?" Alex asked in astonishment.

"Terri had never seen a naked male before." I explained, "Not even so much as a picture. Her family is very, and I mean, VERY conservative - and there are very few men in her family."

"How come?"

"I dunno really, from what Beth has told me, her mother was an only child and her father had died when Terri was young. The only males in her life were her grandfather and her great uncle. I guess, what with them being conservative Methodists, that sex was by and large off the menu. That would explain why she is the only daughter of an only daughter."

"I guess that's quite sad in a way." Alex said.

"Yeah, I guess." I said, really thinking about Terri's childhood and how it had probably been so lonely for her, "All through her childhood her mother has apparently ruled over her life. She was only ever allowed to play with other girls, and even then it was only girls from families that her mother approved of. And of course, boyfriends were a total no-no. She hadn't allowed her to attend sex education classes at school and she was the only child in her class who had to sit and wait outside the classroom while all the other kids were learning about sex."

"No wonder she did what she did the other night." Alex said.

"I guess." I mused, "I can tell that this holiday has been a life-changing experience for her. But I am a bit worried about how she is handling it all - I'm worried that this has all been too much, too soon."

"How so?"

"Well, that first time we went to the beach here she took me into the bushes and without so much as a by your leave, she took down my trunks and sucked me off. She hadn't learnt anything about consent - she just assumed that because all boys were so highly sexed, according to what her mother had told her, that it was what I wanted. She just thought that all boys want sex all the time. It didn't even occur to her that at that moment I didn't want her sucking me off."

"Because you felt like you would be betraying Beth if you allowed yourself to enjoy it?"

"At the time, yeah." I said, "I didn't know it then but Beth is pretty open about sharing me."

"Well, we wouldn't be sitting here right now if she wasn't." Alex said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied, "And this morning she told me that Beth and Jenny had told her about you and me."

"And?"

"Well, she just seemed so... accepting of it." I said, "Although she did make me swear on the Bible that nothing would change between us."

A pause of silence ensued.

"So, tell me more about that first time you got naked for them." Alex said.

"Well, like I said, Beth came into my room and after a little preamble she asked me if I wouldn't mind showing her friend what a naked boy looks like. At first I was horrified and almost mortally embarrassed but then that little demon in my head suggested I might be able to get something in return. I figured that if I asked Beth to have sex with me that she would be disgusted enough that she would drop the whole crazy idea of hers."

"Except that she wasn't, right?"

"I told her I was a virgin." I explained, "I guess part of it was that she took pity on me. Anyway, she agreed but only on the condition that it was a total one-off."

"That's pretty much what Jenny had said to me before our first time together!" Alex said with a wide grin.

"Anyway, I agreed and followed Beth into her room and met Terri for the first time. She had me strip totally naked for them and she had Terri examine my private parts. At one point, Beth even made me bend over so that they could see my bum-hole. But rather than feel humiliated by it all, I found it to be kind of empowering in a way. I found that I was actually enjoying showing myself off to them."

"I wish I had your courage dude!" Alex said.

"The 'grand finale' was supposed to be me wanking myself off for them so that Terri could see what it looks like when a boy cums."

"And did you?"

"Yeah, I did." I replied, "It was amazing. Anyway, after it was all over I didn't want to get dressed again. It felt nice being naked in front of the girls and I didn't want it to end. So I told them I wanted to take a shower and that they could watch if they liked."

"Which they did, I'm guessing."

"I thought it would be a continuation of Terri's education if she could see what it looks like when a boy pees. I always take a leak before I shower y'see. Anyway, after that I showered and then the girls toweled me off, which was nice. I decided I might as well stay naked even longer and so I suggested we get something to eat. Trust me, you have not lived until you have tried cooking in the nude!"

"I'll make a note to try it someday." Alex said as he took a sip of wine.

"Anyway, after dinner I showed Terri one last time what it looks like when a boy masturbates before she finally went home."

"And then you did it with Beth."

"It was supposed to be a one-time-only thing and at first Beth just seemed to want to get it over and done with. But literally, after only a minute or so I guess we both kinda realised that it felt... right. She wasn't finding that having sex with me, her own twin brother, was the most horrendous thing ever and it became apparent pretty quickly that from then on we would be lovers as well as siblings. That first time I came in her is a memory I shall carry with me forever. The first time soon became a second time. Then a third... and a fourth... and the rest, as they say, is history."