Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool story!" Alex said as he sipped his wine, "I don't think I'd ever have the guts to strip naked in front of a girl I'd never met before."

"Anyway, that's all about me," I said, "what about your story?"

I sat in enraptured silence as Alex told me all about his life growing up in America. Of course, like all British kids, I had grown up watching American TV shows and movies so I was already familiar with a lot of what he talked about. But the 'land of the free' had always seemed a distant, almost mythical place to me.

He told me all about his life at home and at high school - and of course, he told me all about Jenny.

"You wouldn't know it to look at us now," Alex said, "but when we were kids Jenny and I didn't always get on with each other."

"Surely though, that's pretty normal between brothers and sisters at that age." I said, "Beth and I had some pretty fierce arguments when we were kids."

"Well, it is I guess," Alex continued, "but Jenny and I used to hate each other's guts!"

"Really??" I replied.

"Uh-huh, it all started when I was five. Y'see, Jenny used to collect Barbie dolls and her pride and joy was her Barbie's RV playset."

"RV?" I asked, never having come across the term before.

"Recreational Vehicle." Alex explained, although I was still none the wiser.

Alex noticed my obviously still blank expression and tried to explain further.

"You never heard of an RV before?"

"Nope, it's a new one on me"

"It's like a vehicle you can sleep in, surely they have those in England??"

"Oh, you mean a campervan!" I exclaimed in sudden enlightenment.

"Yeah, that's right!" Alex said, "Anyway, our little feud started when I decided to help myself to its wheels."

"You nicked the wheels from your sister's favourite toy," I said, "no wonder she was pissed off with you!!"

"Yup! Anyway, mom gave me the spanking to end all spankings!" Alex said with a wince, "She beat my bare ass till it was as red as a pair of ripe tomatoes!!"

"I bet Jenny felt that revenge is sweet!" I said.

"She sat there giggling as mom took down my pants and my underwear and spanked me raw." Alex went on, "But that wasn't the end of it. She decided to exact her revenge by taking it out on my G.I. Joe toys. She deliberately broke my G.I. Joe's combat jeep. So of course, I went straight and told mom."

"And she gave Jenny a spanking for that, I suppose." I said.

"Well obviously, that's what I wanted her to do."

"Except that she didn't." I guessed.

"She said that girls didn't need spankings to learn their lesson." Alex said ruefully, "Instead she just gave her a firm telling off and left it at that."

"Mate, that's not on!" I said, "Girls can get away with murder!"

"Yup, well from that day on a state of war existed between us." Alex said, "Of course, we grew out of it eventually, and our relationship gradually thawed. And then of course, heated up!!"

As the evening wore on I could feel us definitely growing closer and closer. There was more than just shared interests and experiences going on, there was a definite chemistry going on. I was still unsure about many things, but Alex's personality helped put my mind at ease. He was a very easy guy to be around. Did I love him? I still wasn't sure. I knew I loved Beth more than anyone or anything on Earth, and then of course there were the feelings I had for Terri. They weren't as intense as the feelings I had for Beth, but they were there nonetheless.

But there were definite feelings for Alex, and I could not deny them. Dammit! I was in love with him!

Eventually, it was time to settle the bill. We had decided to go halves and so we each paid for our own meals. I had also done the sensible thing since I was driving -- I had only had the one glass of wine -- the rest of the evening I only drank mineral water. It was only 10:30 and it was a clear and warm evening with a full moon.

Somehow, without a word exchanged between us, we found ourselves back at our favourite beach. It was of course, totally deserted at that time of night -- all the chairs, sun loungers and parasols had been taken in and stacked up for the night and the small beach café was shuttered up. The only sounds to be heard were the soft chirping of the crickets and the gentle lapping of the sea on the sandy shore.

We sat down on the sand together -- neither of us really knew how things would progress at this stage so we just sat there for a while and chatted. It was obvious though that we were merely engaged in pointless small-talk. There was a definite energy that was being suppressed and neither of us could deny it for much longer.

Alex placed his hand on my knee to test the waters, so to speak. Gradually, his hand worked its way up towards my thigh. I looked at him as he stroked me -- he had that look in his eyes that said 'is this ok?' I didn't need to answer him with words, all I needed to do was to reciprocate his actions -- I placed my own hand on his thigh.

Our eyes were locked on each other's. Our hands wandered until they came to rest on each other's crotches. Our heads began to move closer together.

Closer and closer.

Inch by inch.

Centimetre by centimetre.

Millimetre by millimetre.

Until...

We kissed.

And when I say we kissed, I mean, we KISSED!

There was a rush of furiously unbridled passion as our mouths opened to welcome each other's tongues inside. Alex tasted of a mix of our evening meal coupled with the freshness of the after-dinner mints the restaurant had given us with our coffee and the bill. But it was not unpleasant in any way. I felt Alex fumbling at my flies, which caused me to break off our kiss.

"Have I... have I done something wrong?" Alex said nervously.

"No," I replied, "I was ready to show you this morning, remember?"

"Then, what's the problem?"

"Nothing," I replied, "this is just a bit new to me y'know."

"It's new to me as well," Alex said, "but if you don't wanna go any further it's ok."

I got up onto my knees and knelt before him. I held my arms apart in invitation just as I had that morning.

"You sure?" Alex said.

"I'm sure." I said, my heart in my mouth.

Alex's hands reached up and after a little fumbling he managed to unbuckle my belt. Then he unbuttoned and then unzipped my flies. He pulled my trousers down to my knees and took in the sight of my underwear. I hitched up the bottom of my shirt until it was bunched up just under my chest. His hands drew nearer and nearer to the waistband of my best pair of pants. He hooked his thumbs into the elastic of the waistband and then pulled them down.

His eyes dilated in astonishment as he took his first close-up view of my penis and testicles for the very first time.

"Dude, that's... that's... freakin' amazing!" Alex said, an air of reverence in his voice.

He just stayed like that for a few moments, his hands down by my knees and still holding on to my underpants.

"Can I... can I... I mean, is it okay if I... y'know... is it okay if I... touch it?" Alex stuttered nervously.

I thought for a moment. Showing myself to him was one thing, but did I really want him to touch me?

Of course I did -- I couldn't deny it.

"Go ahead." I said neutrally, although on the inside I was anything but calm!

I closed my eyes and waited for him to touch me. I gasped in astonishment as I felt his fingers make contact with the soft flesh of my penis. Of course, I had felt both Beth and Terri's hands on my member, but having another male touching me had an entirely different electricity about it. And I liked it. I liked it a lot!

He started by just brushing his fingers lightly across the soft smooth skin of my penis. Unsurprisingly, it was only a matter of seconds before I was completely erect from his touch.

"Wow, this is amazing - I've never seen an uncut dick this close before!" Alex said, a definite glint in his eyes, "Um... this may sound kinda dumb but... your foreskin... how does... how does it work?"

"Just pull it back gently." I said, and then, understanding the hidden meaning of his last statement added with a smile, "Don't worry, you won't hurt me."

"You sure it's okay?" Alex said, "For me to be doing this, I mean."

"I would've stopped you by now if it wasn't" I replied.

Alex grinned and I felt him tighten his grip around my fully engorged shaft. He gingerly started retracting my foreskin.

"OWWW!!!" I cried. Alex stopped dead in his tracks.

"Shit!! Sorry Tommy!" Alex said, letting go of my erection.

I couldn't help myself - I just burst out laughing.

"You son of a bitch!!" Alex said with a grin as he realised I was only joking.

We grappled momentarily and within a matter of seconds I was flat on my back and in a fit of laughter as he tickled me under my arms. Which of course led to more kissing. After a while, Alex rose up onto his elbow and took hold of my penis once more. He retracted my foreskin all the way this time, exposing my glans to the night air. The soft and sensitive tissue gleamed a little in the moonlight.

"Man, I never knew it'd feel so soft and... so smooth!" Alex said as he examined and felt the head of my penis.

"Glad you like it." I said, "Well, you going to show me yours or is this a one-way thing?"

"Umm... yeah, sure." Alex said. He raised himself up onto his knees and adopted the same pose of offering himself that I had used earlier.

I knelt in front of him and undid his belt and then unfastened his trousers and took them down to his knees. He was wearing a pair of blue and white checked boxer shorts, a definite contrast to my black briefs that currently resided around my ankles. It was obvious, given the tenting at his crotch, that he was already massively aroused. With a deep breath (I have no idea exactly why I took a deep breath) I pulled his shorts down and revealed his penis to my waiting gaze. It got caught momentarily in the elastic of his waistband before springing free.

Alex's stiffly engorged phallus stood proudly before me. I was of course more than familiar with the sight of my own erection, but looking so closely at another boy's hardon was a totally new experience. Especially since he had been circumcised. Where I came from, the routine circumcision of boys was virtually unknown outside of certain religious communities, so my experience had been precisely the opposite of Alex's. He had grown up in a culture where those who had remained intact were the ones who were teased and ridiculed. In mine, it was those who had been cut who were the ones who got teased for it.

I took hold of Alex's erection - it felt warm and it pulsed with his racing heartbeat. It was so familiar and yet so unfamiliar at the same time. Of course, the thing that was really unfamiliar to me was the fact that he had no foreskin. His glans was, in contrast to mine, rough and callused in texture - it felt so alien compared to the smooth and sensitive nature of my own glans. Even in the moonlight I could clearly see a delineation in colour partway along the shaft of his penis. Suddenly, it occurred to me what it was - it was a scar. It was the scar left behind by the surgeon's blade when as a baby, Alex had been circumcised. I hoped they had used anaesthetic on him at the time, but from what I had read about infant circumcision in America, it was common at the time for no form of pain relief to be used at all.

Tears welled in the corners of my eyes as I pictured the scene of Alex as a baby enduring such pain.

"Hey, what's the matter buddy?" Alex said as he saw my tears.

"Nothing." I lied, "Nothing's wrong. It's just... a little weird y'know."

"Weird in that here we are, two young guys, with our cocks in each other's hands?"

"Something like that, yeah."

Alex thought for a moment.

"Well, does it feel good weird, or bad weird?" he said eventually.

Now it was my turn to think for a moment.

"Definitely good weird!" I said with a smile.

We just sat there like that for what felt like an age but was probably no more than a minute or so, my erect penis in his hand, his erect penis in mine. Eventually however, it was Alex who broke contact first. He stood up, his trousers around his ankles and began taking off his Nikes and socks. His trousers and boxer shorts followed them shortly after and his shirt came off a moment later. And so he stood before me totally naked once more. This time it was to be more than just a fleeting glimpse as was the case at the waterpark changing area where I had last seen him naked a few days earlier.

I stood up myself and began pulling off my own clothes until I too was naked. We just stood there, face to face, our erections pointing at each other. Alex smiled at me and looked over at the sea.

"C'mon, I'll race ya!" he said and sprinted down the beach towards the water.

"Hey wait!!" I called after him and set off at a sprint after him.

We ran into the sea, it was colder than it was during the day but the sea was shallow and in the direct sunlight it warmed up during the day and retained much of its warmth until long into the night, so it wasn't so cold as to be unpleasant. I rugby tackled him and we fell into the water together laughing. The water felt good on our naked bodies and we spent several minutes just chasing each other and splashing as much as possible.

Eventually, we came to rest face to face and on our knees - up to our chests in the water. And we kissed once more.

The level of passion between us increased more and more and I could feel myself becoming erect in the water. I wrapped my arms around Alex's torso as our tongues entwined. I became aware of him wrapping his fingers around my erection - and drawing it towards his.

At the time I didn't know the name of what it was that Alex was doing. Frotting, appropriately enough considering where we were, is derived from a French verb frotter, meaning 'to rub'. And that was exactly what he was doing, rubbing our penises together. It was the most amazing sensation I had ever felt.

He looked me in the eye as he masturbated us, a slight look of concern on his face.

"Am... am I okay... doing this?" he said nervously, "I can stop if you want."

My answer was simple and unequivocal.

"Don't you fucking dare stop!" I said with a smile.

Alex returned my smile and began masturbating us together in earnest. I decided I liked frotting, not that I knew what it was called at the time. With my own hands at a loose end, I reached down along Alex's back and cupped his naked buttocks. My breathing and my heart rate quickened, my nipples hardened and I experienced a rush of blood to my head as Alex brought me closer and closer to an Earth-shattering climax.

"Uhhhh... Ooooh... Ahhhh!!" I gasped and moaned as I savoured the delicious sensation of Alex's fingers wrapped around my erection and rubbing the head of my penis against his.

Then, suddenly, an electric shock as I felt him cup my testicles in his free hand.

"Hahhh!! Ahhhh!!! Hunngghh!!!! Ooooohhh!!!" I exclaimed loudly.

My erection pulsed and danced in Alex's hand as my hips thrusted involuntarily. My orgasm was beyond anything I could adequately describe - suffice to say that it was an incredible feeling. My body was wracked with a shuddering, electrifying, mesmerising, awe-inspiring orgasm which was intensified yet further as I looked directly into Alex's gaze and saw the wide smile on his face as he gave me the gift of orgasmic bliss that he was giving me.

My ejaculation came quickly and sharply and I erupted in his hand. My semen ejected from my penis and mixed with the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean and drifted away into the night. I was left a gasping, shivering and quivering mess of post-orgasmic wonderment and I collapsed backwards into the water, breaking free from Alex's grasp. Once I surfaced from my dunking, I could not help but laugh out loud.

"That was... fucking INCREDIBLE!!" I said as I took him in my arms and kissed him passionately once more.

There was a definite elephant in the room however. Alex had not cum yet. I didn't know it at the time, but those of us males who have been circumcised do not always benefit from the level of sensitivity that those of us who still possess our foreskins enjoy. This extra sensitivity does have the definite downside of reaching orgasm relatively quickly however. Those who have been cut can often last much longer, and Alex had definitely outlasted me.

It was unfair to leave him hanging there having not had his own orgasm, so I took hold of his penis in my hand and started to give back to him the gift of orgasm he had just given me.

The rough and leathery texture of his permanently exposed glans contrasted with the softness of the rest of his shaft. As I looked him in the eye I could see him shudder as my fingers rubbed against the distinctive ridge of his corona. I didn't know that cut guys often needed lubrication that intact guys, for obvious reasons, don't normally require, but I needn't have worried that I was being too rough with him - the clear waters that surrounded our naked bodies provided enough lubrication. I could tell from the expression of bliss on his face that I wasn't hurting him.

I cupped his testicles in the same way as he had mine earlier and I gently rolled them around in my hand and squeezed them softly, as if encouraging them to deposit their precious cargo into the waiting waters of the Mediterranean Sea.

"Ungghh!!! Ahhhh!!! Oh shi... Oh fu... I'm gonna... Hahhh!!! H-ho-oly fffuuuccckkk!!!" Alex gasped and squirmed as his orgasm overcame him. I gazed in wonderment at the American boy wracked with orgasmic convulsions, the soft moonlight playing on his shoulders and gently illuminating the scene.

And then he erupted in my hand, his semen issuing forth from his penis into the waters of the Med like some kind of offering to Poseidon himself, joining my own earlier offering.

I remembered reading once that in ancient Egypt, the pharaoh would be taken out into the waters of the Nile on a royal barge and, in full view of his courtiers, he would masturbate himself into the waters of the life-giving river. The ancient Egyptians figured that by offering their king's semen into the river, the waters would never run dry and ensure a bountiful harvest for the people of the kingdom. They did this in the belief that the river's current was actually flowing semen. The Egyptian god Atum, creator of all things, was the source of the Nile; his ejaculate was continuous and abundant. If the pharaoh's offering was to the God of the Nile, then ours was to the God of the sea.

Alex knelt in front of me, gradually coming around from the orgasmic high I had given him.

"Tommy, dude! That was amazing!" Alex enthused and he hugged me tightly.

I returned his embrace and our lips met once more in a passionate kiss. We were two young men who had fallen for each other, enjoying a moment of intimate unity together naked under the moonlight in a picture-perfect sandy Mediterranean bay. Eventually we rose up out from the water and hand in hand we returned to where we had hastily shed our clothes. We were too wet to get dressed right away and we had no towels or anything with us so we simply sat on the sand naked and allowed the cool breeze to dry us off.

We laid back on the soft sand and stared up at the stars. It was a beautiful night, but in the back of my mind there was a hint of sadness. Alex, who I discovered was more perceptive than I realised, seemed to sense that something was wrong.

"What's the matter buddy?" He said.

I sighed loudly.

"It's nothing really." I said, "I just realised that I'd like to stay here forever."

"But you can't." Alex said, "And it makes you sad. I can totally understand that - this place is so beautiful I can barely stand to tear myself away from it."