Unbridled Whispers

Story Info
She thought her lust was unrequited.
4.1k words
4.43
22.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes are locked on the perfect achievement of manhood. Body strong and well formed with the slightest bulge of muscles under the cotton t-shirt. Her heart starts to quiver at the thought of slowly caressing the muscles underneath. With eyes closed, her imagination starts to take wind. Her mind drifts to cultured mountains and masses of soft skin, bronzed by the ever vigilant sun.

With breath quickening, she feels the tingles run through her small frame as if they knew something she did not. Hands come to her neck and she slowly moves into them, feeling the softness and the rough at the same time. Her body is thrilled beyond any measure imaginable. The skin begins to bud and touch is heightened beyond anything she has ever felt before. Smells become more sweeter and the pure rawness of him become more evident. Her breasts move with the rhythm of her ever increasing heart beat. The soft brown nipples peak as she slowly caresses them. Soft moans could be heard about the room. The apex of her thighs warms immensely as her fingers cascade up and down her body. Throbbing and wanting more, her opening is increased with wetness that pours out of her vaginal pool. Strange and wonderful sensations flow from her pinnacle of womanhood. Then somewhere in the distance she hears her name.

"Teresa? Are you listening to me?", the distant voice says.

In a flash, her mind opens back up and reality sets in. She looks up to see the stature of the most handsomest man she has ever seen.

"Ms. Teresa Beckly, since you've finished your work early. I see no point in wasting the companies time while you're somewhere stuck in space. Let me see if I can find something for you to do," Mr. Drask said as he looked over her desk. Even the angry look at her could not flush away the erotic tremors flowing through her body. With eyes abashed, she quickly looks at her computer screen. Her mind slowly repeats to itself, "Do anything, something, don't look at him! He'll know what you've been thinking!"

Teresa looks at her screen and with a slight tremor in her voice spoke to him.

"Yes sir, Mr. Drask. It won't happen again. Just a little fatigued."

"Well, Ms. Beckly, I suggest you take care of those fatigue symptoms on your own time," her boss said as he turned to walk back to his office.

With a sigh of relief, she continued to send her files to other departments and receive more documents to be processed and delivered. But all the while her mind keep reeling at the thought of having him on her desk. To do whatever her mind could think of doing to him and more. Just the relief of the passion she felt and the total frustration of having being a virgin for 29 yrs. Mr. Drask being somewhat a little older and more of a mystery, was something to settle her tortured, unpassionate life. But as time and time again, he has pulled her out of her vivd world of sex and back in the shameful reality of being alone.

As Teresa was continuing her work, Mr. Drask sat in his office and out of the corner of his eyes, look at the wonderful creature bent over her desk. The soft curves of her jawline caught his eye. The way it smoothes into her neck, that also looked soft and succulent. A lick of the lips came from nowhere in a dash. Then reality marches in.

As Jake Drask walks back to his office, he can't help but to see her in the back of his mind. The soft curves of her swelled bosom. The most gorgeous neck that would make a vampire delight in biting. Eyes of the softest blue that could melt even most hardened man's heart.

"I can't be having thoughts like this about someone in the office. This wouldn't really look too good in the eyes of everyone here. Get a grip on yourself, Jake. This is not worth losing your career over." He clears the thoughts of Teresa out of his head but in the far back of his mind, she remains.

Teresa walks to her car in the parking station of the building. All the while her thoughts rage on as to how to let Mr. Jake Drask know how she feels. The erotic sensations overflow inside of her. Pent up stress and loneliness begin to take a toll on her even as she drives the busy streets. Knowing full well that if she doesn't concentrate, an accident could easily happen.

Upon arriving home, Teresa throws her purse and keys onto the large, overstuffed couch and marches into her bedroom. Looking at the mail she picked up out of the box, she has no interest in the monthly bills that are due and throws them on the night stand. One particular piece of paper flies out of one of the envelopes. She unfolds the bright red paper and begins to read.

"You have been chosen to receive the Gift of Love in its infinite. The loneliness you feel will only be your downfall if you choose not to accept this gift. This is a once in a lifetime chance to truly know what its like to be loved by someone."

"Come to 7120 Parker Lane around 8pm and I promise that all your woes and worries of being alone will never touch you again. Its up to you to choose whether or not the loneliness will stay. You have been chosen. Be prepared to live your desires in reality and that your fantasies will come true. No harm will come to you unless you ignore this letter. Someone will notify you around 8pm."

"This must be some kind of a joke. There is no way someone could possibly think that I would go just I'm lonely. Probably just someone out trying to make a quick buck," Teresa said as she wadded up the flier and threw in the trash. With an exasperated sigh, she went to pick out her clothes for the same revels of every night. Watching t.v. and slowly depressing herself on popcorn and brownies. Which weight gain was never a problem, being small was always part of her life. She never gained weight and never lost.

After taking an extra long, super hot shower, she emerged from the steam ladened room. After drying herself off, She wiped off the mirror. In the reflection, was a woman of slim build, slightly muscular. Hair of golden brown and eyes of the blue sky. Breast that were supple and rather large for her frame with the perfect hour glass figure. With an annoyed sigh, she quickly put her robe on. Walking through the room, she finished drying her hair and pulled up the pajamas she had laying out on the bed. As she bent down to pull her bottoms on, she noticed something at the edge of her bed. The same red piece of paper, but instead of being the wadded mess she threw in the basket, there in all its just printed glory, was the paper that came out of the mail.

Her mind begins to race. How did this get there, she thought to herself. Teresa goes to the waste basket and nothing was there. Like it had always been empty.

"Ok. There is some explanation for this. Maybe I didn't throw it away." She laughs and jokingly remarks, "I know my day was rough but this is for the birds," Teresa said as she walked away and put the paper on the table. She walked towards the kitchen and pulled out some popcorn. Plopped it in the microwave and in 2 minutes her night of loneliness begins. The loud beep of the microwave permeates the room. The popcorn bag's steam rises in her face she walks into the living room.

All of a sudden the clocks in the whole apartment, suddenly go off at the same time. 7:00 pm flashes through the living room. Teresa pops some kernels in her mouth and laughs to herself. Only an hour to go before the freaks come out, she thought to herself. Just as that thought left her mind, a knock is heard.

"Who could that be? I don't think I'm expecting anyone," Teresa slowly goes to the door and asks, "Who is it?"

"Ma'am, I'm the limo driver. I've come to pick up a Ms. Teresa Beckly and to drop off her dress for the evening," said the voice behind the door.

Being somewhat skeptical, Teresa opened the door just enough to let the package in. The package was of a brown color with white twine wrapped around it.

"I don't understand this. Who sent you? I wasn't expecting a package."

"Ma'am, I was just sent here to deliver a package and to pick you up. I've made one delivery and Miss, I was instructed by a note to stay until you are ready to leave. But we really do have to make haste, you have to be at Parker Lane by 8 o'clock on the dot. So, you really must hurry and also there is a bit of info as well, ma'am. The note specifically states that when you reach the destination, I have to blind fold you before you enter. Those are my specific directions. If you like you can read the note for yourself," the driver handed Teresa the note. She slowly lifted it as if it were some kind of death sentence. She eased her eyes over the small rippled peice of paper. Just as the driver said, the note contained detailed instructions up to a point. Not sure she should trust it, but some part of her wanted to go. Curiousity was never her best suit in life.

"Give me 30 minutes and I'll be right down."

Teresa hurriedly shut the door. This can't be happening, she said to herself. Its just like that damn piece of paper. None of this makes any sense to her whatsover. Like it had all been planned in some way shape or form. And carried out. She went to her room and opened the package. Inside, was a grey wool dress that was knee length. With a turtle neck at the top and short sleeves, nothing else could compare to the teeny tiny peice of fabric that lay before her. Under the dress, there lay the silkiest black stockings she had ever seen with matching 5 inch high-heeled shoes. This dress screamed nothing but sex and pleasure all boiled into one small package. She slowly undressed out of her pajamas. The dress slipped on comfortabley. The inner lining of fabric was so soft against her skin, that goosbumps flared with tingles emerged from every inch of her body. The stockings were next. One at a time, each one formed her perfect legs to a T. Whoever picked out the clothing knew exact measurements of her body. With the passing of each new item, a change of attitude suddenly engulfed her. Confidence grew out of nothing. Make up was applied and hair managed in a tight bun with cascading curls. Teresa looked at herself in the mirror and did not recognize the woman staring back at her.

She emerges from the lobby of the apartment complex and there stood the driver. The perfect gentlemen attire, Tuxedo and cap. He opens the door for her and she gently glides into the back. With apprehension she slowly stares at the buildings and streets they pass. She looks about the limo and finds a full bar with refrigerator. Plush seats of satin, remote control to the radio and t.v. and a bottle of champagne already popped with a glass beside it. On the bottle was a hand written note. It read:

One glass will pass the time much faster. Two will ease the lonely. Three will be just enough.

She took the advice of the note and drank not 1, not 2 but 3 glasses of the champagne. Her world suddenly went dizzy and then a slight buzz protruded through her body. The nervousness and the anxiety of the impending night slowly lifted away like some unknown force enabled it to.

The limo slowly pulled up to one of the most magnificent house she had ever seen. Beautiful bricks of all sizes, shaped the 3 story building. Victorian window sills beckoned all pedestrians to look up as they passed by. The door was Mahogany framed in lion motifs with glass work to the sides and on top of the door.

The driver opens the door of the limo and in his hands, just as the note instructed was a pair of satin blind folds. "Here we are Miss. You desination awaits you. Let me go ahead and put these on you and I promise I will lead you to the door. I will walk you through to a point and then your night will being. It is exactly 8 pm and we are right on time."

With hesitation, Teresa slowly turned around. The blind fold was firmly in place. Pitch darkness covered her eyes and her fear escalated. The driver took her by her arm and they slowly entered. The smell of something sweet enraged her nostrils. Vanilla was the scent. Making Teresa comfortable and less suspicious of the evening to come. Being led through the home, she let the driver take her to different parts of the home. Then as suddenly as the night began, the driver stopped.

He left her to her own devices and simply noting that she must not take the blind fold off for anything unless instructed to do so. Again fear ripped through her. Nothing like this has ever happened and probably never will. She felt around with her hands and legs to find some suitable place to sit and as she did a seat was pushed under her. With a muffled shriek, she quickly sat down. Something passed by her and ruffled the wind in her space. Behind her, She felt a warm caress of breath upon her neck. Making the sensations of earlier renew themselves once again. Her heart pounded so loudly that it could be heard for a far distance. Breathing became erratic and somewhat hard to do with fear and excitement pushing and pulling at the same time. A passel of kisses trailed the back of her neck as hands roamed up then slowly back down her arms. The dress was unzipped as each kiss went from here to there. Fabric became loose and flesh exposed for all in the room to see. Warm air covered the chills of fright along her body. With the arms of the dress pulled off and bunched at her waste, her wrists were tied to the posts of the chair. Not too tight, but tight enough to let her know that there was no escape. Then out of the blue comes a whisper so intoxicating it floated across her skin and straight into her heart. Deep, rich and full, the sounds came forth like a song lilting in the wind.

"No need to be afraid my dear. Nothing will happen unless you want it to. You came here cause you're lonely. I will replenish your heart and more. Only and only if you wish it to be.," the soft whisper died as the last words were spoken. And with each passing second, her body became more sensitive to the surroundings about her.

Fingers threaded through her hair, shot passionate waves of desire through her inner being. Sighing with heightened exhilaration, her lips began to quiver in an effort to sooth the torturous pleasure. Sharp breaths emit from her mouth as large rough hands slowly move from her shoulders to her naked breasts. Buddening from the contact, her nipples peak into almost hard kernels. Squirming under the touch of such an expert, she licks the air as if to lick the anonymous stranger slowly bring her pleasure. The bottom of her lips, swollen from the constant biting, keeps the loud moans at bay. As her nipples are tugged and pinched ever so slighty, a tongue traces the lining of her left breast. The wetness brings forth a flood of womanly juices. Bucking and moving, Teresa tries to ger her panties closer and closer to the ever sensitive clit. But alas they stay firmly in place, unmoving and teasing her away from her release.

"Teresa," the whisperer says in such a sexy undertone, "I want you to to keep feeling and open your mind. Open your heart. I want to set your soul on my fire by tasting and touching you. And if you really want, I will reach the one thing that will make you burst as if you never have before."

Teresa moans with pleasure. Her body is in total turmoil. Wanting to release the energy but never having enough stimulation to do so. "Please, make it stop. Don't tempt me anymore. Release! That's all I want. Do it!! PLEASE! I don't wanna beg anymore," Teresa exclaimed. With shaky moans and body wrapped in pure pleasure, the thought of not finding an end, fills her with longing. Wanting to be touched and tasted and preyed upon by such an inspiring teacher. With thoughts slowly growing in her mind, the strange whisperer pivots her chair around to face him. Leading off with a trail of kisses and licks, he makes his way down her chest and begins to suckle her nipples. With fingers digging into the wooden frame of the chair, Teresa's moans grow deeper and louder as he laves his tongue across the sensitive ridges. Nipples are strained and immense warmth grows between the folds of her pussy. Wet and hungry with need, the opening of her throbs with a deep echo of desire.

He slowly pulls the rest of the dress off, making sure to tempt each part as he pulls it down. Now nearly naked, the prize before him unfolds. Only one thing left to keep him from a treasure that none has had to hold. The silk bikini strap panties, all perfect and immensely wet, caught the eye of the would be lover. With excitement boiling through his veins, he traces a path from her navel to the edge of her panties. Waiting and watching for each titilating response she gives. A moan here, a quiver there, slight bucking of the hips, all erotic and painfully bringing his manhood to a hardness he's never had before. Trying to be patient but all the while wanting the suckle and nip the hidden cover of womanly desire. He pulls the panties down being careful and deliberate in every way. Not wanting to cause any unpleasantness for her, though he knew that if he did not bring her to release, the night would be for naught.

The stranger kneels in front of her and notices the glorious mass of mound glistening in its own juices. Instantly, his fingers begin the dance across her clit. Thumbing and twisting in the soft triangle. Her moans of pleasure create such excitement that he wants to quickly bring her to the pinnacle. But knowing full well that if he does, his body will wait no more. He leans in and tastes the pure heaven between her thighs. Screams echo about the room. Her nails dig deeper into the wooden chair. He looks straight into her face as his mouth taste the sweetness, the sugar protruding from her. Her face is distorted in deep passion. Her mouth so succulent and wet with perspiration. Then a tremor here, a scream there, she reaches the peak of the mountain.

"Ooooooohhhhhh," Teresa screams and moans. Her release comes flooding into a pool on the chair. The body she once knew as only average comes alive and bucks to the rhythm of the release. She trembles and shakes with the newfound feeling reached. Never has she felt this way. Never has a man brought this much joy and happiness.

"More, More, I don't care what you give, but more," she said in a whisper.

"That you shall have my dear," said the stranger.

Parting her once again, she feels the hardness of him. Prodding against her clit only making the sensations come forth. With his throbbing member fully erect, he finds the portal of her inner being. He slowly enters at first to mold her to his length. She pushes forward in the chair to take more and with that he thrusts deeper. Pain and pleasure rock her. The glory of finally having her around him makes all reality leave. Carnal need and some unknown force took over his body, with nature leading the way. Thrust after thrust, his body builds for the orgasm. Then the explosion comes from nowhere. And a gush of seed spills deep inside her womb.

"Teresa. Oh, God. Teresa," came forth in pained whispers. He collapses against her with dead weight but neither impinging or hurting her. Teresa leans her head down and kisses the top of the strangers head. Smelling the soft short strands, she notices a familiar odor. Cologne. Awakened by the familiarity of the scent, her mind begins to race.

"Oh, my God. I know that smell. I know this person. And he knows me. Shit, what have I done!" She says to herself. Frightened and scared of this now somewhat familiar stranger. She slowly tries to squirm her way out of the chair.

Sensing something wrong, the stranger pulls back. After a few minutes of getting his thoughts together, he unties her bonds and heads for the side entrance of the house. Knowing full well, that she'll never be able to spot him before she gets up and takes the blind fold off. With swiftness most becoming, he is gone.

Teresa, somewhat in a daze of confusion, slowly gets up from the chair. Removing the blindfold, she looks about the room and sees not a soul. Not even a mouse or hint of movement. She quickly puts on her clothes and exits the room. Finding her way out, she sees the driver in front of the limo. He opens the door with not a word or even a clue of what went on inside. The ride home was quick and leisurely. Upon opening the door, she quickly runs to the bathroom and locks herself in.

12