Unbridled Whispers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I did that," she says to the mirror. As she enters the shower, the revels of the evening playback in her mind. The imagination swirls as she takes a hot scolding shower. Finally dried off and in the bed, Teresa drifts to sleep from the pure exhaustion of the night.

Teresa reaches to work on time as usual. Nothing is quite the same as the morning before, she is nice and courteous to all she meets. As it was before, she hardly ever spoke to anyone, even just to say good morning. She reaches her desk and before her lays the biggest pile of paperwork anyone has ever seen, but no worries, her smile brightens even more and she quickly dives in. Halfway through the day, a message from her boss comes onto her desk.

"Miss Beckly please meet me in my office for a moment."

With a words under her breath, she brings her composure back to stiff. She walks toward his office and knocks. He acknowledges and asks her to come in. She walks in and waits to be seated. Mr. Drask walks toward her and seats her at the chair before his desk. She notices that the chair has strange marks in the wooden arms. Fingernail grooves. She looks up and notices that he is now holding a black satin blindfold. Smiling and giggling to herself. She moves toward him and takes it in her hand. With shreik of delight, she looks into the eyes of the strange whisperer from the night before.

"It was you the whole time," she said with covered embarassment.

"Yes, it was me. How else was I gonna make a first impression last." His eyes danced at the wickedness of the night before. He grabs her arms and brings her to his lap to kiss her softly.

"Now you know that the whisperer is me, would you ever consider to try last night again?"

Excitement boiling inside her, she pulls him and closer. "Only if the whisperer would come back to me again and again." With those words spoken, she slowly gets up and locks the door.

"Only this time, you are gonna wear the blindfold and I'll be the whisperer."

12