Unbroken Induction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They turned back to the screen and watched as the younger woman climbed onto the fettered man and lowered her ass onto his helpless face. As she did so the older woman said something and then gave the man a stroke of the cane on his thighs that seemed to land dangerously close to his prick. The older woman seemed to be controlling the action. She made a turn around the table and the camera zoomed in to show that the man was trying to satisfy the younger woman with lips and tongue, but the tights foiled all of his efforts. With casual strength the older woman ripped the tights asunder to reveal that the younger woman was not just waxed, ass and pussy, but that she had small silver rings embedded in the flesh of her cunt. The older woman returned to the man's prick and took it in her gloved hand. Now, as he licked and slaved to please the plump woman who settled hard on his face, the older woman rewarded him with a slow hand job. Almost casual, halting every few strokes, it was reward and punishment, not allowing him to come as he reached his tongue deep into the young woman's huge ass and brought her to a climax. The younger woman's heels closed on either side of his head and held him steady as she began to slide forwards and backwards in a frenzy of pleasure and sheer lust. The film ended as the fettered man came as the young woman screamed in German and finally put her whole weight on the man's face, forcing him deep into the deep cleft of her ass. For a few moments the camera closed in and then lingered on the slave's tongue probing the tender ass hole of the plump young woman, fucking it as deep as it could go to her moans and lustful groans. The screen faded to black.

"And so, which one are you? asked Evelyn.

"Both," said Mary. "You said you wanted truth and this is the truth of what I want. I want my husband to beg to lick my ass. Then I want him to lick and kiss it before making me come like a whore on his face. I want him to have to give me all the pleasure that he has denied me over the years, by force. I want to be able to punish him and then make him pay a penance by serving me like a slave in the house and outside. I want to enjoy a husband whose place is at my feet."

"Jesus, Mary," stuttered Evelyn. "Now I can see why you are trying to make sure that Bernard stays hypnotised! Do you really think that you can manage it?"

"If I have enough time, if I plan carefully move by move and if I really want it. So now I am going to ask you a question..."

"Ask away!"

"Truth or dare?" laughed Mary as Evelyn fell into the trap.

"OK then, truth!"

"So which woman do you want to be?"

Evelyn started to laugh. Mary had not allowed for the fact that Evelyn might not want to be either woman or that perhaps she felt that the role of the man shackled to the table and used might be more her fantasy. She shivered at this side of Mary that she had never seen before. A direct, hard and forthright side of her that was almost a revelation.

'And what about that film?' she thought, ' sheer porn... but more than just a little exciting in a deviant sort of way!'

"Oh, I think that the older woman with the cane would suit me nicely," she said. "Does that mean that you are casting now for the various roles in this film?"

"Only if the film gets to be made," said Mary. "But I'm sure it will!"

"If you are the other actress, Mary, then I'll take the role willingly. It always used to be me that led our little teenage adventures in my parents' empty house, but I can see that this time it's your turn to lead!"

Mary hugged her friend and left a lingering kiss on her lips.

"I think that with just one more actor the cast will be complete."

First Rehearsal.

-------------------------

Bernard still felt a little under the weather, not surprising considering that he had been in bed now for three days. In all that time he had been plied with Mary's famous cold remedy, he had slept it off and been sleeping a deep dreamless sleep. Mary had really looked after him well, she had brought him meals and drinks as well as entertaining him.

Exactly what films, music and little chats she had given him were just a little indistinct. For instance last night... last night he had watched a film that had been something about women and prisons, or something like that, but the plot was difficult to recall, he just remembered that there had been something about sex and the heroines had won in the end.

He sat up in bed and looked around, something was different in the room, but he wasn't sure quite what. the curtains and all the furniture was the same. He moved in the bed and realised that he was not wearing his pyjamas, he was naked. He decided that he liked the feeling of the stiff fresh sheets on his skin as he tried to identify the feeling that he had just had. It was like catching a glimpse of movement from the corner of his eye without being able to identify what it was that had moved.

He picked up the book that lay face down, but open on his bedside cabinet and realised that there was no longer a clock by the bed. The book seemed familiar and strange all at the same time. He looked at the title, 'A Guide To Male Service' and then turned it over to look at the text. Bernard read a couple of sentences and realised hat he had been reading the book and knew where he was up to. He still felt a little curious and turned the book to read the back cover which explained that the book was for 'all those men who longed to serve, but needed advice on how to be a perfect husband!'.

He put the book back down and promised himself that he would continue later. Now it was that he realised what he found strange, it was the pictures on the walls. They were all erotic prints! He was so sure that the one by the door had been a landscape, but maybe his memory was playing him tricks, like the book that he was reading. Now it was a black and white print of a man who crouched at the feet of a woman who looked down at him with benign sufferance and bent a crop in her hands.

Bernard felt an erection grow as he looked around the room and realised that all the pictures on the walls were similar photos etchings or seemingly the elegant front covers of magazines. He lifted the pink frilly covers and looked at his prick. It bobbed and begged for attention, but he knew that it was not his place to touch himself. Mary would be so angry, he decided and so he called out for her.

He heard an indistinct call from outside the door and was surprised when Evelyn, Mary's best friend came into the room with steaming mug on a tray.

"I brought you a little of Mary's cold cure for you, darling," she said as she put the tray in front of him.

Rolling around on the tray were three little pills that Evelyn gathered in her hand and passed to him.

"These are just what the doctor ordered," she said. "Keep taking the tablets now!"

Bernard nodded and swallowed the pills and followed them by some of that lemon tea that had a distinct taste of rum, a strong whiff of alcohol.

"I still feel a little woozy," said Bernard. "Where's Mary?"

"She's just out for the day because she has a few things to do and buy in London. I promised to look after you and she gave permission."

Bernard nodded as though it was normal for the woman that he had disliked and felt so much insecurity about to look after him when he was ill.

'Then there is that dress,' he thought, 'that looks like plastic or rubber.'

'But, if Mary approves... then it will be OK.'

As soon as he had finished the mug of the potion that the two women had dreamed up he handed the mug back to Evelyn. She took it and smiled as she watched him slip into a semi wakened state as the drugs and the alcohol took its toll of his system.

Softly she switched on the recording of Mary's voice and adjusted the volume until it was just a background sound that murmured and washed like waves against his consciousness.

Her hand slipped under the covers and slipped over his rigid cock.

"Are you going to be a good boy for me then?" she asked as she started to massage his prick. "Come for me now!"

Her hand jerked down and pulled him to full stretch in one firm movement. Bernard gasped and spilled his come over her hand with a gush. Evelyn cooed like a small girl and pursed her lips.

"Very good, Mary is so pleased with you. She loves you so! Evelyn has everything under control, she will look after you. She will look after Mary too."

Bernard slumped to the pillows and closed his eyes fully. His head was whirling and his prick was drained. All he could hear was a subliminal message that invaded his consciousness and the praise heaped on him by his wife's best friend. He did not see Mary appear at the door to the room. Her hand was over her mouth to hide her amusement, but her husband was already asleep.

Evelyn pulled her hand from under the covers and signalled for Mary to enter the room. She pulled a handkerchief from her décolletage and mopped up her friend's hand carefully. Then she stood and waited for Evelyn to tell her what should happen next.

In his awakening daze and his deep induction Bernard had missed so much of what was around him. The pink laced bedding had been noticed, but the rubber sheet that he was lying on had passed him by. Evelyn he had recognised, he had even recalled her name fleetingly as she had entered. That she had been dressed in a latex dress had somehow not been very obvious to the drugged husband, the red cane that she had laid with the tray on his knees, the steel heeled boots and the hair in a severe bun were all missed by his sleepy eyes. The fact that the pictures had changed, that he had noticed. That Mary wore pink and frills, that Evelyn was always in the background was missed. That Mary looked tired as the week drifted on, that she smoked more and more...

He slept on in his drug induced stupor. Tended to by a wife who was intent on recreating him and a woman who was intent on replacing him. Gradually the world in which he lived was changing around him. Items and familiar objects were fading from view and being replaced with other objects and patterns of behaviour that would make a false past real and a servile present solid.

A week had passed, seven days of sleep and induction. Seven nights of subconscious influences and strange events that filled his mind with false memories. Already he had watched more pornography in the last week than Bernard had seen in the rest of his life put together. As each film was watched, with Evelyn, she had pointed out his role in the film, told him the part he was playing as she passed more pills and poured more rum. Mary stood by and watched his mind being gradually overwhelmed. It was an almost hypnotic experience for Mary. Occasionally she looked at her hand when she reached Bernard's room to deliver the pills and the drinks and her hand was empty of pills and the glass was empty. She acted on Evelyn's behalf, she was the effectuator of her husband's training, Evelyn just sat in the shadows and kept her fingers on the cords that ran to her puppets. What the stage show had started was slowly being completed by Evelyn, the eminence grise who slipped into her new role like a manicured hand into an opera glove.

Hypnotism was making way for sexual mesmerism writ large.

Opening Curtain.

-------------------------

"Bernard, you are feeling much better now," said Mary as she spoke the cure for his flu in just seven words.

He looked up and saw her towering over him, she was smiling as though she was privy to some secret that he could never know. In her hand was a cup of coffee. Mary was dressed in pink with small plaits and pink lipstick.

"Sit up, Bernard and drink your coffee or else you'll be late for Evelyn!"

He did as he was ordered, it would not do to be late for Evelyn. he shuddered at the thought of being so foolish. A slight nagging doubt lurked at the back of his mind though, a small feeling that there was something that he should remember, but the thought escaped him like a wisp of smoke curling through clutching fingertips.

"Get out of bed, Bernard and stand in the corner to wait for me," said Mary, still with that small smile lurking on her lips. "Evelyn needs to have a word with you, she will be here in a moment and she is not in a very forgiving mood this morning!"

With a small stretch, Bernard climbed out of the bed and stood naked in the corner. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world to him. As he stood he noticed that the picture in front of his eyes was in fact a photograph of Evelyn and Mary. Both were naked and entwined around each other in a massive bed. Evelyn looked mischeviously at the camera as her lips suckled at Mary's breast. Mary had a small tasselled whip in her hand and a look of ecstasy on her face. Lips open and eyes nearly closed. Her legs were open showing her precious pussy to the camera. But, though Mary had the whip, the charisma was all Evelyn's. It was she that dominated the picture and filled the lens.

And that was as it should be!

As usual, whenever he saw the picture, Bernard started to get hard until he nearly touched the wall. He remembered taking the picture almost a year ago. At least he was there when the picture was taken. Or had he pressed the shutter? Or was it two years, as Mary had first fallen in love with Evelyn? No, it was just a year ago, he was sure, just as he had begged Mary to stay, despite the love affair! No, wait, she had begged him to stay, or something like that. Anyway, they were so happy, the two girls and Evelyn really was a veritable Queen of the bedroom, so Mary admitted. Or rather he was sure that she had!

His thoughts ran along split lines, sometimes separating occasionally converging to confirm his memories, likes, dislikes and fetishes. In the background, like a pervasive wallpaper in a Victorian house that runs from room to room, were Mary and Evelyn. Mary, his love. Mary the mistress, Mary the lover and Mary who ran his life with just a flick of the finger. Mary the little girl who was so sweet and delicious, his one true love. Entwined in the arms of his one true love was Evelyn. She who was obeyed! Evelyn was harsh, Mary's lover and controller. It was she who decided if Bernard was allowed a treat or not. Bernard dared not even look into her eyes, he knew that he must not unless she permitted it. It was Evelyn who resolved punishments, rewards and routines, but he loved her too because she treated Mary and him so fairly, she was so even-handed considering that Mary was her lover and Bernard was merely Mary's husband.

A voice disturbed his reverie, but he knew better than to turn from the wall and the picture that had brought a flood of affection and memories to his breast.

"It's time to get up, Bernard," came Evelyn's stern voice. "Before you are allowed to do the housework I think that you should have a small treat."

His prick regained its hardness as she spoke because these were always the words she used when she had some small sexual favor in mind. Treats were always rationed, she was so fair with them.

"You are allowed ten strokes," came Evelyn's voice from behind him. "I shall count and you will turn to face me so that I can see that you do not cheat."

Bernard turned. He knew better than to look in her eyes! That would be a disrespect that Evelyn would not appreciate. He simply stared at her shoes and circled his standing cock with fingers and thumb f his left hand as he had been taught. Ready for her orders.

"One," said Evelyn.

Bernard slid his hand down the length of his prick. Now he would find out if Evelyn was pleased with him or not. If she was she would allow him a little time for each pull, if not then the countdown would be fast and irregular.

"Two."

He gasped as he pulled again. Evelyn was going slowly and it was heaven. Bernard could feel his fingers grip his cock, feel how he almost reared up as the circle of his fingers reached his balls.

"Three."

His eyes were caught by her shoes. Oxfords with the laces at the sides, heels high and shapely, the leather patent in deep blood red and black. Her ankles were covered by the pattern of her stockings and the red cane was planted point down between her legs.

"Four."

He saw the cane flex a little as she moved position slightly. The tip of one foot tapped on the carpet and he allowed his eyes to slide up her legs. Bernard knew that he could look up almost as far as Evelyn's waist without causing offence.

"Five."

The pressure in his head from being allowed such a slow and luxurious reward made his breath come in pants. For a moment he closed his eyes and he saw the faded images of all the pictures and films that he had been spoon-fed in the last weeks. Not as a solid recollection, more as a mood, a mental climate as he was led to the place that Evelyn decided. The place of scarifice.

"Six."

Bernard at last looked further. His eyes slid up her calfs to the hem of her tight skirt. A lace curtain in black that delicately ended the skirt in dark blue calfskin that shaped over her thighs and smoothed to between them just hinting at what lay between her delicious legs.

"Seven."

There was a tinge of ice in the voice. Bernard hurriedly looked down again at her shoes. Perhaps she had noticed his upward creeping gaze. There was excitement in that, but he knew that when he was rewarded he had to concentrate on her shoes and feet. That was the rule, that was how it had always been...

"Eight."

Now he was starting to feel that insistent pressure. He knew that he had to climax on the tenth stroke, not before and certainly not after. He had to make sure that he got none of his come on Evelyn, that would just lead to punishment. This was a special reward so he had to get it right.

"Nine."

The moment was close. The shoe moved slightly to the left. It allowed him to see that heel. It made the patterns on the silk of her ankles dance and shimmer. His hand trembled with the tension and the control. Hers and his, his self-control and her simple power over him.

"Ten."

A slight rush from in his belly, like the opening of a tap. The semen gushed from him in a single rush that pooled the carpet between her shoes. Bernard sighed and groaned with the release of tension. Timing was so important for Evelyn, he had to come at command, and the word of command was always the last number counted.

The tip of the cane nearly dipped into the small pool of come, it hovered and then came to rest by one elegant turned foot. For a moment he thought that Evelyn was annoyed for some reason, there was a tinge in her voice, a tension or a dissatisfaction despite his performing so well.

"Mary has some papers for you to sign," said Evelyn. "When you have cleaned up to her satisfaction you will sign and then come downstairs."

Bernard nodded and watched the come slowly soak into the carpet as Evelyn turned and left the room. He watched her shoes as she left. he knew that Mary would report him if he dared look up at Evelyn's legs or ass. It was not that Mary was Evelyn's pet or just trying to score points off Bernard, it was just that she was doing as she had been told! That was something that Bernard could appreciate. Mary just had to do as she was told.

Once Evelyn had left the room he looked up and saw how Mary was watching him to see if he made any mistakes. A slight sly smile danced on her lips as she contemplated blackmailing him by threatening to tell Evelyn that Bernard had looked at her swaying ass as she had left the room. The power was delicious!

"Well done, Bernard," said Mary, "now clean up your mess first, we have a few things to get through this morning."

When he came from the bathroom with the damp floor cloth in his hand he found that his wife was now standing where Evelyn had stood. Her feet in the pink house-mules were planted in the exact same spots, just the cane and the stockings were missing.