Unbroken Induction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn stepped off him, leaving a limp prick that slumped between his thighs. She took the position that Mary had just vacated, then she leaned over and took the cane in her hand and laid a single stroke along his thighs, close to his flaccid prick.

"Drink it all," she said to him as he closed his eyes to avoid her gaze and her anger.

His tongue hesitated and then parted the lips of her sex to allow a gush of his and her liquids to be drunk by his lips. Mary watched in silence as he licked his mistress clean, as his tongue roved over her smooth flesh. He was not trying to excite her, he was doing what a perfect little husband should do and lapping her clean and swallowing everything that she gave him.

Evelyn smiled at Mary, a small sly smile that told Mary that something was about to happen, something small, but significant. She watched in fascination as the tongue licked and massaged before Evelyn slipped forward and uttered a satisfied sigh.

Now there was a dripping stream of clear liquid trickling from Evelyn, a steady small waterfall that dribbled in an unsteady flow into his open mouth. He opened wide and gathered it all in, he drank from her while she allowed the flow to increase until he had to close his lips on her cunt to make sure that he did not miss a drop. Now she was pushing to expel all that water in a rush that he had to drink before it could overflow.

"I own him now," breathed Evelyn. "I own you too, but you I will cherish."

She sighed as the flow came to an end and she allowed Bernard to kiss the last drops from the lips of her pussy.

Mary felt a tear come to her eyes as she heard Evelyn say 'cherish'. It was more than she had hoped for, far more. That Evelyn had fucked her husband and made him drink from her was irrelevant, all that was important was that Evelyn was satisfied with Mary, satisfied and sated.

Evelyn climbed from Bernard and pulled closed the zipper that sealed her sex. The first act was complete, unlimited acts would now follow. Soon she would make him do things that would fully debase Bernard and reduce him to a sexual glove-puppet. Ideas popped into her head as she looked at his helpless, prone body. She and Bernard's wife would soon start searching the Internet for films and stories that they could act out for real.

Pain, pleasure, agony and sweet climax. It was all here waiting to be tasted in unlimited amounts, just at the click of a mouse.

Just a question of finding the parts to play. The actors were now ready to learn their lines and play their parts to the bitter end.

The End.

Contact E Mail

See my Literotica Bio.