All Comments on 'Uncharted Territory Pt. 01'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69about 15 years ago
Test.!

Can't wait to see how this works out , but I am sure he is up for the task at hand.! Really enjoyed this story and can't wait to see what happens down the road for them and I do hope you don't wait to long for that to happen.! Thanks. JAG/TSO

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was a great story that you wrote. I can hardly wait to read the second chapter of the story. I like how you had Jenna being the aggressor with him and how she educated him during the sex that they had in his room. That was a hot story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm so surprised.

That was the most believable, while still very exciting, story I've read here, and I've been reading here for years.

Your characters had wonderful depth, were believable, and their emotions were realistic and erotic all at once.

On a serious side - you have a writing talent. It isn't just sexually explicit.. and I mean that 100% as a complement (sp?).

A woman's viewpoint, for what it's worth.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Only 3 comments and over 23500 viewers, and the 3rd comment....

said "a woman's viewpoint FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH." My goodness, this story is all about a worthy woman, one that is capable of showing her sexuality and her aggressiveness. It is entirely worthwhile for a woman to comment. For myself, an old guy, who hasn't had this kind of sex for ages, seeing this woman open herself is stimulating and takes me back to my youth when I had a couple of girlfriends who seemed to be "oversexed" but who were, in fact, just exhibiting their individual sexuality. I say let one be who one is, and let the situation develop normally. And, I for one am looking forward to the further development of this situation into Ron's Uncharted Territory. Good job, Ron, on the first installment. Thanks.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Great story....!

So looking forward to reading on through the rest of the chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome..

The words, explanation..everything is really awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES