Uncharted Territory Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She burrowed her hand down in is drawers to fondle his balls That was the final piece of stimulation he needed to let go of his load. And with her usual precision, she swallowed it all.

"God, I love sucking your cock," she exclaimed, turning over so that her head was in his lap, his shaft pressed against the side of her face, her back across the console between the seats, and her legs folded, knees up. "It's just right for me: the length, which I guess is about nine inches, the circumference is not too fat or skinny, and best of all, it's straight as an arrow. I could suck it for hours." In her new position, the bottom of her skirt had fallen to the top of her thighs. If he had been on the other side of her, he was certain he would be looking at her exposed and wet pussy. The unzipped waist had also been dragged lower around her hips so that all but her snatch was covered. "I've always had trouble with this zipper." But she did nothing about the skirt.

Ron was steering—quite admirably given the distractions—with his left hand, and was grasping the side of Jenna's seat with his right, for lack of anyplace better to put it. She remedied that situation by undoing more shirt buttons to three-quarters open, then reaching for his right hand and placing it inside her shirt over her left breast. She moved it around gently so he would get the idea to fondle her. He was a fast learner.

Meanwhile, his softening cock made a semen snail trail down the side of her face, but she didn't wipe it off.

They rode along for a few minutes like that just enjoying the mood. Ron did have to glance down every so often to see if Jenna had dozed off, but she had not because their eyes met a couple of times. Subconsciously, he concentrated more on her nipple and it soon became more than she could take for she took his hand and moved it under her bunched up skirt down to her pussy. Just the tips of his fingers were able to make contact, but enough to determine how wet she was. That obviously wasn't enough so she scooted to a slouched position up against the driver's door between him and the steering wheel, resting her head on his arm. He had more or less overcome his misgivings about what she was likely to do during this trip, and as long as it wasn't blatantly dangerous, he was content to go along.

Her pussy was now very easy to reach and so drenched it sucked his finger in. The road ahead was mostly straight as far as the eye could see so Ron felt he could adequately steer with her resting on his arm, so he started finger fucking her using his trademark slow in and out. He began with just his middle finger then added his ring-less ring finger. Quickly glancing down at the scene, her shirt had separated running along the outside of each nipple essentially revealing half of each tit. She squirmed and moaned and wanted more, so she lifted her head to kiss him. It was intended to be long and passionate. He bent his head to kiss back but only as far as he could still reasonably see the road. However, he couldn't get into it quite like he wanted so he had to break it off. She couldn't contain her passion, so she unbuttoned his shirt as far as she could, then planted kisses all over his neck and chest, even sucking his nipples. His one-eye friend stood up for that almost right into Jenna's hand. She grabbed it and tugged it to full mast.

Still, it seemed, she was unsatiated. She sat up and looked around. Her hair was awry, shirt swept open, tits standing at attention, her skirt a tangle around her waist, yet she was the wildest, most beautiful creature in existence.

"These windows tinted?"

The question threw him off. "Yes," he answered hesitantly.

"How much?"

"Overcast as it is, nobody can really see in—at least no detail."

"Outstanding!" And with that, she swung her leg over his lap, leaning over enough so he could still see the road, then reached for his cock and guided it into her waiting pussy. She held on to the back of his seat, rested her chin on his shoulder, which forced his chin in a similar position, then pivoted her hips back and forth and all around making sure his rod rubbed every part of her vagina. She was lost in lustful bliss.

A sane man might have recognized the danger in this crazy act and endeavored to end the madness. But with Jenna, Ron was losing any sanity he ever had. In less than 24 hours he had received more mind-boggling pleasure than in all his years of marriage. If this weekend didn't end soon, he would have to be committed to a sex asylum!

Ron had never been fucked liked this—of course, not in a vehicle while driving—but rather with the sloshing around motion instead of the standard up and down pumping. It felt incredible. Add to that the eroticism of the situation and both were coming in no time. Astonishingly, though he had come not long before, this was a powerful orgasm. And judging by Jenna's gyrations, so it was for her.

She moved her arms from the seatback to around his neck, hugging him as both basked in the afterglow. When it subsided, she extricated herself from him—providing him with mixed emotions: yes for safety reasons, no for emotional reasons. She rested her back against the passenger door in her seat, facing him, her feet in his lap playing footsy with his cock, shiny wet with their come cocktail, the same mixture that seeped out of her exposed pussy. Her shirt was spread with her tits on display.

"You're going to be the death of me yet," Ron remarked lightheartedly.

"Yeah, but what a way to go."

"I'll grant you that."

"It's all your fault, you know."

"This is going to be good. Okay, I'll bite. How?"

"You give off this animal magnetism. I can't control myself when I'm around you. It's the most magical thing I've ever experienced."

"I guess I'll just have to turn off the charm."

"Don't you dare! This has to last me until we can be together again." Jenna tilted her head down, her eyes remaining on him as she hesitantly added, "Any idea when that might be?"

"Hopefully soon," Ron responded, intentionally vague.

Jenna didn't know quite how to take that. She knew she had been sexually aggressive with him and he seemed to respond willingly, but she thought it wise not to push. So she said: "It can't be soon enough for me."

"I'll have to see how my upcoming schedule looks. For now, you might want to get yourself together. We're not too far from your town."

Watching Jenna dress was almost as exciting as anything else she did; rearranging her skirt with its temperamental zipper, fixing her shirt, buttoning it, but just enough to leave him something to still look at. When she finished, no one would have been the wiser that anything had happened—except the conspicuous, fragrance of sex in the air. Hopefully, that scent would linger for some time.

* * *

And linger it did, along with the wooing sweet aroma of her perfume, all the way home after he dropped her off. Of course, she invited him in; of course, there was no disguising her motive. She wanted him to stay a while, but he declined saying it was late and he wanted to get home. Tomorrow was a work day.

But the truth was, he wanted to use the solitary time to think about what had happened this weekend and what, if anything, he would do next. He wanted his thought process to be objective, but with such ambient reminders in his vehicle, it would not be easy.

The problem was, he was confused about Jenna. There was no question that she was a beautiful, exciting and sexually talented woman. But she was now also presenting conflicting impressions. For a year, she had come across as a quiet, straightforward person. Then, in the space of one evening, she had shown him a side that was the exact opposite: a sex maniac. She spoke of a past that was almost unbelievable given his first impression. Then she let out that so much of her life had been keeping up an image.

So who was she? He'd asked and she'd answered that question. Still, if she was so good at displaying a false image, how was he to know which image was reality?

On the other hand, Ron really did like Jenna. She was everything in a woman he thought he wanted.

The more Ron pondered these conflicts, the more confused he became. But he did come to one huge realization: Jenna had brought him out of a long sexual dormancy. And in no small way. She didn't just prove that he could satisfy a woman. She showed him that he could do it with a very experienced woman—multiple times. And as to her character, there was only one way to find out who was the real Jenna. Time.

Only time would tell.

And with that realization, the journey into uncharted territory continues . . .