Uncle Bob Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I realized there were tears running down my cheeks. This was finally goodbye. I was about to get on a plane and live three thousand miles from Stacey, my Stacey, for three years. By then, she'd have undoubtedly found a boyfriend, maybe moved in with him or even got married, and everything we'd had for so many years would be lost, probably forgotten. I couldn't help reflecting how life really sucked.

Around seven, she stirred. I'd barely slept, but I'd listened to her soft breathing and it had somehow calmed me. She opened her eyes and smiled. We kissed.

"Morning."

"Morning. How're you feeling?"

She looked at me and her soft, wake-up smile faded. "Kinda sad. You're going home today, and - and I'm not gonna see you for, like, ages. Please - please don't forget me, Uncle Bob."

"Forget you? How could I ever forget you, my baby? You're my princess. You've always been my princess and you always will be. I've no idea how I'm going to be able to live without you. So don't you ever forget me. Call me or message me every day. I love you so much, baby."

We kissed. The kisses became more and more urgent. She was hugging me tightly. Then her hand moved down, down to my cock. And I cupped one of her tits with one hand, while the other snaked around to cradle a firm little butt cheek. Then she was kissing her way down my body, until her mouth found, kissed and then enveloped my cock. And I lay there, luxuriating in that glorious sensation that I'd first enjoyed a few short months earlier. And finally, I gently pulled her off me, and traced a similar route down her sweet, firm, skinny body until I buried my face between her smooth, silky thighs.

And I feasted. I ate her pussy with a greater level of mindfulness, of attention to detail, than I'd ever done before. I traced every contour, every silky fold, every wet surface. My fingers probed and explored the textures inside her still-tight little hole, relishing each little gasp, every little squirm. When I felt she was oh-so-close to coming, I slid upwards, covering her body, forcing her legs to spread wide to accommodate my hips, gazing into her beautiful big, blue eyes and watching her eyelids flutter. I relished her sweet sigh as I entered her in one long, slow, satisfying thrust, gently tunneling into her silky, juicy depths. I luxuriated in the way we moved together, the way we kissed, the way her eyes shone as my thrusts became more urgent, more passionate; the way she rode my cock like it was a magical beast. I thrilled at the way her expression changed as I drove her closer and closer to orgasm. And finally, as her moans and squeals became louder, and I felt the spasms of her climax, I took my own release. Just as she cried out "Oh! I love you! I love you! Ohmygod I love you!"

*****

I've always hated airports, but that afternoon, I looked at the Departures gate like it was the gateway to Hell. Three cute teens were clustered around me. Amy-Beth had insisted on coming to the airport with Hannah and Stacey to say goodbye.

"Thank you, Bob. You were so kind, so amazing. I've never had better sex in my life. You were awesome."

"You're pretty awesome too, Amy-Beth. Just believe in yourself. You're pretty and sexy and bright. Just stick with Stacey and Hannah and I think you'll find you're in a good place."

"Please, Uncle Bob, you will come visit us, won't you?" Hannah hugged me tightly, kissed me in her wonderful, dick-stiffening way, her lovely, firm, full breasts pressed against my chest.

"Hannah, baby, I'm gonna find it hard to stay away. Please be careful. You and Stacey are so precious to me. If you have any problems at all, just call me. Understand?"

"Of course," she replied, and kissed and hugged me some more. Finally I almost had to prize her off me. Because there was someone I needed to hold more than anyone else in the world.

And Stacey threw her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist, and pressed her beautiful, lithe teen body so hard against me I felt she was trying to crush the life out of me. "I love you so much, Uncle Bob. This is so hard. I really don't know how I'm gonna get by without you here."

"Hey baby, you have Hannah, and you know she loves you. And I'll take your calls and messages any time, and I'll try to get back here as soon as I can. And then there's the vacations. You can come home and hang out at my place and we can do some more of the great things we love to do. It won't be so bad."

And even as I said it, I thought 'but yes, it will be so bad. So very bad.'

"Hey, Bob," Amy-Beth interrupted. "Sorry to break up the party, but your flight's gonna start boarding in ten minutes, and you, like, have to clear security."

I put Stacey down, gave her a final kiss and headed toward my plane without looking back. I didn't want the girls to see me crying.