Fluffdom I: Cordelia's Cuntcraft

Story Info
Hardcore morally fucked fuck with a fairy.
5.2k words
4.39
10.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As it stands, this story is all alone in the world. No accompanying chapter two or three to latch onto its giving teat. No sequel to fuck into my hard drive. One day, I hope to continue this. Preferably before next year. For now, though, I've written this to work as both an opening chapter and as a stand-alone story. Mother Goose would be grim to see what I've made of her, a delicious pate for this fine summer's eve to consume with a glass of red wine and lima beans. I hope all you dearest, unsuspecting, innocent, virginal readers know what you're getting into. Consider yourselves warned. Remind me to clean off my keyboard sometime this week.

Once upon a time in a land far away, in a time before fairy tales, there lived a witch named Cordelia. The air was crisp. The grass was green, and Cordelia crushed it all with her patent leather boots. Her heels bored into the ground, leaving a trail of smothered violets and other such nonsense in their wake.

Spring was in the air, and Cordelia took in the fresh notes of flowers and cowpats while she stomped through the meadow and towards the woods. Her black robe flowed behind her, cinched at the waist with a leather belt of similar tastes, hiding who knows what underneath.

Mildew Meadow stretched between Fluffdom Castle Town and the entrance of Wankwilde Woods like a lush carpet abuzz with the cheerful hum of the birds and the bees. Tall grasses blew in the gentle wind. Small streams lazily twirled around smooth stones dotting the serene landscape in a picturesque image of perfection. Only Cordelia's pointed witch's hat marred its beauty while she mercilessly marched through dappled shades of verdant flora and sunshine.

The Wankwilde Woods on the outskirts of Fluffdom housed many a magical creature just waiting to become a witch or warlock's familiar. Of course, capturing them and making them submit to eternal servitude was another matter-- a matter with which the ever cordial Cordelia refused to concern herself.

Nymphs and fairies. Elves and ents. Cordelia bit her bottom lip in anticipation of the endless buffet awaiting behind the dense thicket of trees.

Tromping over clods of earth, Cordelia's thoughts wandered to her last visit. In a small clearing, she had eyed a blue-toned beauty splayed out on a bed of water lilies floating over a secluded marsh, a water nymph named Gwendolyn-- or was it Arwyn? Whoever it was, she salivated, recalling the perkiest pair of puffy purple nipples she ever did see.

Butterflies who knew better fluttered out of the way while Cordelia continued her relentless advance through the meadow.

"That fucking slut," groaned Cordelia in sweet remembrance.

Mind plunged deep in her previous tryst, she cupped her breasts over her robe, recalling Gwendolyn's (or Arwyn's, whoever's) large areolae. She mimicked what she had done to the lithe creature with her fingers, moaning softly while pinching her own nipple through the coarse cotton, hardening at the thought of the agile nymph.

Still lost in fantasy, Cordelia grazed her neck with a set of blood-red nails, pretending to trace the serrated gills on the girl's slender neck, sharp scales contrasting with smooth flesh. Two round orbs of purest black gazing deep into her eyes, the lace-like tangle of water wisteria tying a puff of sea-green curls on top of her pretty little head, perfect for tugging, and-

"Oh, Grob."

A low, guttural moan escaped Cordelia's lips. Need surged through her. The image of the nymph's warm, pulsating body, her snakelike tongue rasping against her from the inside out, conquered her senses. She had told herself she would refrain from the woods. No more fanciful fucks, she had promised. That wanton nymph's sweet ambrosia satisfied her then, but then the cravings always devoured her. Less than two days later, she found herself outside the protection of Fluffdom's castle walls in search of mythical nectar.

Again.

Third time that week.

Descending deeper, Cordelia sunk headfirst into the tawdry depths of her last forest romp. So deep did she sink, she failed to realize her feet veering from the well-worn path. By the time she noticed, the woods were far behind her. Instead, a small signpost marking the end of Fluffdom's territory stuck out of a haphazard pile of rocks like a splintered nail hammered in by a carpenter suddenly distracted by an onslaught of hungry ogres. Cordelia shuddered at the thought.

"Where the fuck am I?"

A solitary river snaked its way over the invisible boundary without a care for laws or royal decrees. Glaring menacingly from the other side, the untamed expanses of the desolate Crags jutted from the earth like a warning for those daring to stray too far from the town's protective walls. The image of her nimble plaything writhing on a bed of lilies evaporated at once.

"I must've daydreamed again," she muttered.

Slowly it dawned on Cordelia that she might be lost, and if the rumors of the Crags were true, it would be best to turn around and forget all about her next forest fuck.

A smattering of goats and sheep grazed in the distance. No other living being, at least the type that interested Cordelia, could be seen. Adjusting the wide brim of her witch's hat, she strode on towards the river. At least she could gather warty toads and mugwort for her spells and potions before retracing her boot prints back to town.

Over the river straddled a bridge. Made of rough-hewn stone, something sparkled underneath, catching her eye. A pair of wings perhaps? But it couldn't be, thought she. The creatures never ventured near the border, but curiosity nudged her closer.

Whatever glinted refracted the light. A prism of rainbow glittered dimly on the underside of the bridge. The slightest hint of a bare foot stuck out on the bank. Cordelia leaned against the moss-covered archway, catching a glimpse of ashen eyes peering back at her through a mess of tangled chestnut locks.

"Oh my Grob, you really are a fairy," called out Cordelia over the din of rushing water. The thunderous current failed to deafen the disbelief in her voice. "What's your name, darling?"

Cordelia couldn't hide the grin on her face or the gleam in her eye. The fairy peered out meekly from the shadows underneath the bridge. She saw the grin and the gleam and blushed, knowing exactly what thoughts were running through Cordelia's dirty, filthy mind.

"My name is Vio-"

Cordelia waved her hand and abruptly cut the creature off.

"On second thought, no need for that nonsense. Now, don't be shy; come out into the light so I can see you better."

Cautiously, the fairy stood up, unfurling a pair of translucent wings, the webbing like delicate lace. A wrinkled sundress stopping above the kneecaps rustled in tune with the breeze as she did her best to tidy up her unkempt appearance in front of the witch. At one point, the dress may have shimmered an ephemeral blue, woven with fairy dust and starstuff, but frayed hems, splotches and stains gave it the appearance of porridge turned mush. Her sickly pale skin looked inhuman, which, considering she wasn't one, made perfect sense.

Cordelia wasn't picky about her romp as long as the creature was willing and wet enough to take her special brand of magic up their cunt. Truth be told, it had been a while since she'd sampled a fairy. It would do well to mix it up.

Cordelia gazed at the little tart with lust-filled eyes while slowly twirling a strand of jet-black hair with a calculated air as she assessed the creature before her. Ratty clothes, check. Probably desperate, check. Cute as a button (under the grime), check. The perfect fuck, she thought.

A pair of plum-colored nipples poked against the fairy's semi-translucent dress, sticking out like two delicious pie toppings that Cordelia wanted to devour on the spot.

The fairy smiled wryly, flashing a set of pointed teeth. Other plans betrayed themselves over her sharp features as she appraised the salacious witch before her. She took in the scent of leather before licking her lips and saying, "Five newt eyes to use my mouth. Ten and you can have me any way you want."

"Don't give me that hogwash, you filthy fuck-fairy. No one charges. That's not how you're supposed to play the game."

"I've lived under this bridge long enough to know goat crap when I smell it. Pay up or find another creature to fuck."

Cordelia's brow furrowed. Impertinent beast. Just for that, she wanted to hold the fairy down and take the winged creature hard and fast right there on the riverbank, ogre voyeurs be hexed. Truth be told, this fairy was tall for a fairy. And her teeth were sharp for a fairy. And the comfort and safety of Fluffdom's castle walls were far far away. One could never forget that the creatures were, in essence, wild and untamed brutes who ran on impulse alone. One could never be too careful in one's dealings with them.

"At least the woodland creatures will grovel at my feet for free," hissed Cordelia and with a dramatic upturning of her nose, she swiveled her boot-clad foot and stomped off back through the meadow and towards the woods.

"Wait," the fairy called out. A hint of desperation strained her voice.

With an indelicate eye roll, Cordelia stopped and turned to face the fairy.

"Please, don't go. It's been so long since I've had sex. I've been waiting for this moment for months. Do you know how many witches or warlocks venture to these parts? None. Zero. Zip. Not since the troll incident. We can work out payment later, but I just need to be touched." She sniveled, tearing up in a pathetic display of pathos. Cordelia almost felt sorry for the creature. The fairy gazed into the witch's eyes and whispered, "Please."

"All you fuck-fairies are the same." Cordelia took a menacing step towards her. "All you want is a good fucking and some spare change. Honestly, you'd better do more than grovel if you're going to be worth my time."

"Anything," the fairy pled. "I'll let you do anything if you just touch me."

Boots crushed unfortunate clovers lining the bank, releasing their candied aroma into the air, as Cordelia deliberately took her sweet time marching towards the fairy. She was in control now. A wicked grin teased her lips while the fairy cowered against the bridge like a small fawn cornered by a big, hungry wolf.

"Hands," commanded Cordelia.

The fairy held out her hands. With a cruel glint in her eye, Cordelia roughly grabbed her wrists and inspected her nails. Short, but flecks of dirt made Cordelia seriously reconsider if she wanted these fingers up her cunt and after a few seconds of careful contemplation, she decided best not. No, she had other plans for this romp.

"Kneel."

With a resigned look, the creature got on her knees, eyes downcast. Satisfied, Cordelia smiled as she towered over the fairy and traced her slit over her robes. Using fuck-magic always proved pleasurable, and she adored nothing more than the triumphant feeling of conquering the untamable, the barbaric and the fierce. Tucked deep within her folds, something stirred, awakened by an unspeakable force rushing through her veins.

"Look at me. Tell me what you see."

"What beautiful green eyes you have."

"The better to see you with, my dear." Cordelia unclasped her robe and dangled the leather belt in front of the fairy.

"What pointy nipples you have."

"The better for you to suckle on, my dear."

The fairy's hungry gaze trailed down her body, eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets. "What a big fat cock you have."

"The better to fuck you with," Cordelia smiled, "my dear."

With one hand, Cordelia slid the rest of her robe off, letting the black material pool over a cluster of wild grasses, now completely naked except for her witch's hat and boots. From the wiry black bush of her sex, a pair of dangly balls weighed heavy between her legs, equipped with an impressive shaft, all magicked on with her favorite piece of cuntcraft.

The fairy stared in disbelief at the bulbous cock bobbing expectantly in front of her, the light brown foreskin giving way to an angry purple head that reared slightly to the left. Her wings shuddered and folded tight against her sundress at the sight of the mean-looking monster while her fingers traced nervous patterns in the soil, thighs clenched together in anticipation.

"Ever hear the saying, one needs a beast to tame a beast?" asked Cordelia.

"No."

The fairy's nimble fingers were already disappearing between her legs, more interested in the dark, veiny cock waving at full-mast in the breeze than whatever pearls of wisdom Cordelia had to offer. Her thread-bare strap slid off her shoulder as her entire hand disappeared up her sodden slit. Cordelia licked her lips in approval at the sex-addled fairy.

"Don't worry, my little plaything. You'll learn all about beasts soon enough. Some creatures, such as yourself, need to learn their place, and I've got just the disciplinary hard-on to teach you." The fairy peered inquisitively at Cordelia while she removed her hand from underneath her dress and licked off globs of musky arousal from her fingers. Cordelia grinned. "I'm going to use you and fill your cunt-tease holes until you beg and scream for mercy."

The river sprayed the mossy underside of the bridge in its undying fervor as Cordelia stroked the fairy's face and gazed deep into her eyes. For a moment, Cordelia found herself bewitched with the wide-eyed stare of the fairy. Her iris and pupils melded together like the night sky, herself reflected in them as two twinkling stars. She could get lost in those glimmering voids. Such large, obedient eyes, she thought. Transfixed, Cordelia wanted to dive into them, to kiss the fairy gently, but she would not, could not be taken with the creature; for she knew looks were deceiving. The bratty bitch needed to learn not to fuck with a witch.

The hot breath of the fairy tickled her glans, making her oversized sex-organs twitch with bad intentions. Gripping her shaft, she pressed the velvety tip over the fairy's soft lips, a drop of precum smearing them in a glistening coat of salted honey.

"Suck it."

Gazing up at Cordelia, the creature flicked out her tongue and clasped her lips around the swollen cockhead. Unable to hold back, Cordelia curled her fingers through the fairy's messy hair, gripping her scalp as she forced her mouth to accept more of her massive member. The creature's lips stretched lewdly as her face became stuffed with magically enhanced cock. Her sharp ivory nubs lightly scraped Cordelia's flesh as she tried to spread her mouth wider until she choked and buried her nose in the heady, sweaty flora of Cordelia's bristly pubic mound.

The more the fairy applied suction between her cheeks, the more Cordelia rammed her hips forward, encasing her throbbing fuck-wand deep in the hot abyss of her throat. The fairy's eyes widened at the invasion, but she clenched her fists and did her best to take it all. Muffled gargles sputtered from the creature as Cordelia made her perform. With spit strands already pooling over, the creature's velvety tongue rasped against Cordelia's frenulum with every thrust. Delicate hands fondled her cum-filled balls while she fucked the fairy's stretched-out mouth like a cunt. Already, waves of entitled superiority washed over Cordelia as she took and took.

"Look who's not-so high and mighty now." Cordelia gazed at the fairy's fogged-out eyes as a spit bubble blew out her nose from the unbridled throating. "Your just a set of walking fuckholes." Cordelia groaned as she pummeled the fuck-fairy's abused mouth-hole. "You exist for my pleasure." A wet spot formed between the creature's legs at the verbal assault, her mouth too full of cuntcrafted cock to retort. "You'll suck and fuck under your crumbling bridge until the day you die."

The fairy nodded in her desperate attempt to please. Throat goo dribbled over, sticking to them both. Viscous spit strands dangling from her shaft spouted out in an irrepressible waterfall of lustful desire. The fairy's comfort ignored, Cordelia heedlessly used her, took her, punished her. She felt her nipples harden in the open air as the fairy's tight throat constricted and gagged, the obscene sounds driving her own arousal. She took pleasure in controlling the creature's breathing. Her thick fuck-rod plunged deep against her ribbed trachea until the fairy's spit-drenched face turned red and tears burst forth while she struggled to get air.

"Oh Grob, fairy tears. Cry for me, you worthless slut. Cry as you swallow my cock."

Too soon, Cordelia could feel it bubbling inside her, the familiar rush of cum threatening to rise to the surface in a glorious fountain. Just in time, she stopped herself and shoved the fairy off, leaving them both a mess of throat-slime and gasping for air. The fairy held out her hand expectantly, her voice hoarse.

"That's five newt eyes."

"You'll have to work harder than that, bridge-bitch."

The fairy shot the witch a nasty glare, but bit her bottom lip in restraint. Hand still tangled in the creature's locks, Cordelia sharply yanked her upwards, turned her around and roughly pushed her against the cold stone arch.

"You're going to have to work a lot harder."

With her other hand, Cordelia flipped up the fairy's dress and reached around only to discover a full bed of curls lining her crotch.

"You're pretty hairy for a fairy," she whispered in the creature's ear as she tugged the fairy's arms behind her back and fastened them securely with her leather belt. The creature whimpered. The witch's body pressed tight against her, trapping her against the bridge, causing her wings to flutter and beat wildly in a whirlwind of uncontrollable adrenaline.

"You better not fly away on me."

"I-I can't."

Cordelia sharply kicked the fairy's ankles with her heeled boot, prying them apart.

"A fairy who can't fly; who'd've thought?"

The fairy's legs quivered as her body broke out in a cold sweat. Embarrassment splotched her cheeks while Cordelia fondled and spread the creature's well-rounded buttocks, the fairy reduced to a piece of meat.

"I'm not a real fairy."

"Oh?"

"My father's a troll."

"I like a sense of danger to my sex. So tell me, halfling whore, do you get overcome by uncontrollable blood-lust?"

"Just the lust."

"Mmhmm, I can see that."

Cordelia ran her painted fingernails over the creature's sopping sex, a pearlescent strand already trickling down to the earth below while she slowly circled her engorged clit. The fairy-troll squirmed in place, a worm trapped hook, line and sinker.

"My mother said to never trust a witch."

"And your father, the troll? Did he just grunt and squeal like you will when I'm done with you?" Cordelia grinned as she continued to make the halfling writhe, the creature's words panting out between ragged breaths as she teased her.

"Take me any way any day, but you'll never own me."

Cordelia giggled. "Who would want to own scum-encrusted swine like you?"

Despite her lust-filled demeanor, the creature began to protest the witch's taunts, but before she could tell her off, Cordelia's cock impaled her over-eager, over-sexed cunt.

The halfling yelped at the intrusion, so suddenly filled and stretched. The steamy depths that swallowed and engulfed, every velvety pulse and tremble that rippled through Cordelia's magic member, sent the bubbling cauldron of her sex ablaze.

"Fuckkkk." With animalistic thirst, the half-fairy bucked her squelchy slit to meet the witch's thrusts.

The thwapping of balls against greedy fuck-flesh echoed off the stone bridge. Cordelia lost herself to the thrill of it all, her cock completely ensnared in the charms of forbidden cunt. Troll, that was no joke. It didn't matter that the creature passed for a fairy. A troll was a troll no matter what.

12