Uncle Charlie Ch. 4

Story Info
Uncle Charlie finally has both his sister and his niece.
3.8k words
4.45
169.2k
37
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/30/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers

Mom had fixed the coffee machine sometime during the night, I guess. Because, when she got up, I could hear it start. But I just lay in bed savoring the memory of last night. Damn but mom learned to use the strapon quick. I heard a car drive up and then the door opened. “Hey Michelle!” I heard Uncle Charlie’s voice. “Hey handsome! I put on the coffee. Guess you could use a cup after that long drive.” I got up and walked to the door. From where I stood, I could see into the kitchen. Uncle Charlie looked as good as he always did.

“Do you mind if we have our coffee out back? I would like to talk to you.” I watched Uncle Charlie and mom walk to the back door. This door let out onto a porch. The windows were next to the chairs. Mom wanted me to hear their conversation. They sat down and Uncle Charlie lit a cigarette. They sipped coffee in silence, and then mom took a deep breath. She turned towards Uncle Charlie. The window was cracked a bit so I could hear them plain. “How have things been Charlie? You look as good as ever.” Uncle Charlie laughed. “What’s the matter kitten? You always start a conversation with that I’m looking good thing when you are nervous.”

Mom too a bigger breath and looked at him. Uncle Charlie looked back at her. “Charlie! You remember when you told me that you wanted to move us away from here. To have us living as man and wife while we raised Tiffany?” Uncle Charlie nodded his head and sipped his coffee. I didn’t know anything about this. Mom continued and I listened carefully. “I told you that I couldn’t because she was growing up and would never understand. I lied to you Charlie. Tiffany would have loved to have you as her dad. But I was scared. I knew the woman you had turned me into. And don’t get me wrong, I loved every minute of it.

But after you asked me, I thought about it long and hard. I knew that as Tiffany grew older, she would act like all teenagers acted and have to get a spanking from you. And forgive me, but the idea of her lying across your lap, her naked ass in the air excited me. I knew that it would excite you too. And I also knew that if you wanted her, I would have gladly trained her to satisfy you the way you trained me to do it. I knew that I would also want her. The feelings were there whenever I looked at her and imagined her getting spanked. That’s why I never could give her a spanking. Just the thought of it made me excited.

But Tiffany and I talked a lot this weekend. I was wrong. I should have gone with you. Letting you enjoy her, and me as Tiffany grew up. Oh Charlie! I let so much time go by. I’m sorry. I still love you Charlie. I have always loved you.” Uncle Charlie sipped his coffee without saying a word. I had to remind myself to breathe. I was holding my breath. Would Uncle Charlie get mad? Would he leave without talking? Then he sat his coffee down and smiled. He looked over at the window and stared into my face. “Come out here Tiffany. And bring a cup of coffee for yourself.” I sheepishly walked out on the porch. I had sense enough to put on a robe.

I sat next to mom and we both stared at Uncle Charlie. He looked at the two of us and smiled. “Did you hear everything your mom said?” I nodded my head yes. “Well Michelle, you were right. If we had run away and started a family together, the day would have come when I would have had to spank Tiffany. And even as a kid, she had your body. It would have excited me and I would have wanted to fuck her. Oh I know that must make me sound like the “incestuous bastard” that Tiffany called me the first time I fucked her. She did tell you about that didn’t she?”

Mom nodded her head. Uncle Charlie looked at me. “I told you that I wanted to be with you when you told her. I will have to spank you good for not listening. But Back to what I was saying. Michelle, you gladly submitted to me. You held nothing back, and did everything I could have ever wanted you to do. And I know that I would have trained Tiffany to be the same way. I am an incestuous bastard. And I knew that if your pussy was so good, Tiffany’s pussy would have been so sweet and tender I would want it too. Michelle, the first time I fucked Tiffany, it was pure lust. Oh I wanted it. I’ve wanted it from the time I spanked her so long ago. But when she seduced me, the only thing I wanted was satisfaction.

But the next time we fucked, it was lust and love. Did Tiffany tell you about the second time I fucked her?” Mom shook her head no. Uncle Charlie looked at me. “The next time I fucked her was at my apartment. All the time I undressed her, I told her how much like you she looked. I only let her call me Uncle Charlie. I wanted her to know that it was incest that we were doing. Every time I made her suck my dick, I told her how much I loved having her mom, my sister sucking the same dick. When I spanked her I thought about how wonderful it felt spanking you. And knowing that I had fucked both my sister and her daughter made me fuck her even harder. Yes, I would have fucked both of you if we had lived together.”

I sat sipping my coffee, watching the two of them. Michelle turned and looked at Tiffany. Something passed between them unsaid, and they both smiled. ‘Would you fuck us both now, Charlie?” Michelle stood up and opened her robe. Uncle Charlie looked her up and down and I could see the bulge in his pants growing. Then I stood up. “Yes Uncle Charlie! We both want you. And we want you to fuck and spank both of us.” Michelle bent down and kissed me. It was one of the slow, long sensuous kisses I guess they shared with each other so long ago. Then it was my turn. I stepped in when mom stepped back and gave him the same type kiss. Then we took his hands and led him into the house.

When we entered the bedroom, the scent of our earlier sexual fun still permeated the room. Uncle Charlie stood still as mom and I slowly undressed him. When we finally had him step out of his drawers, his hard black dick stood straight out from his body. I looked at mom and she looked back at me. Then we both sank to our knees. We took turns slowly sucking the head of Uncle Charlie’s dick. It became a contest to see who could take the most without choking. Of course mom won. Or, I let her win. I had been deep throating dicks for a long time. Mom and I stood up and kissed each other. Then, I took their hands in mine and led them to the bed.

I stood between them as I turned around. “The two of you waited a long time to be reunited. I think that this moment belongs to just the two of you.” I was about to turn and leave them alone when I felt two sets of hands on my shoulders. I looked up and both of them were looking at me. It was mom who spoke. “No, baby! This is going to work only if the three of us are together. There will be enough time for Charlie to enjoy us by ourselves. Right now, the three of us are going to make love together.” She turned to Uncle Charlie. “I hope you’re up to some strenuous work, my boy!” then she turned to me.

The smile on her face told me how she felt. And I couldn’t have found the words to tell her how I was feeling. I tried hard not to start crying. We turned to Uncle Charlie and gently laid him back on the bed. Then mom slowly climbed up on him. I guided his hard throbbing dick up into her pussy. Mom moaned as his dick slipped up into her. I watched as she slowly worked her hips up and down on his dick. My hands were rubbing her body as she slowly fucked Uncle Charlie. Then I captured one of her tits. I sucked and licked it, as mom continued to fuck her brother. I felt their hands rubbing over my tits. Then they found my pussy.

I opened my thighs eagerly as two sets of fingers rubbed and stroked me. “Yes mom! Fuck your brother. Feel how deep his dick goes up in your juicy pussy.” I rubbed down until I felt Uncle Charlie’s wet dick sliding in and out of her pussy. “Feel it Uncle Charlie! Does it feel like my pussy? Is mom tight? Does she grip your hard dick like my pussy does?” Mom was moaning as she worked harder on Uncle Charlie’s dick. She was lifting her ass and dropping down hard on his dick. And she grunted with each penetration. “Oh Charlie! I’ve missed this dick so much. No other man ever made me feel the way you do.”

Mom lifted up off of Uncle Charlie’s dick. Gobs of cum dripped from her pussy and covered his dick and balls. Then she guided my head to his lap. As I licked and sucked the sweet crème from his dick and balls, I felt mom’s fingers stroking my ass crack. She lifted my face and kissed me. Then she guided me to straddle his hips. I groaned as his hard dick filled me. My pussy was still a bit sore from mom’s frantic fucking the night before. But he felt so good sunken deep in me the way he was. “Fuck her Charlie! Fuck your niece and my daughter. We belong to you now. And we’re always gonna be yours.”

I bent down and kissed Uncle Charlie’s lips. He held me to him. That was when I felt mom’s fingers rubbing my asshole. I groaned into Uncle Charlie’s mouth as her finger started to fuck my ass. “Oh mom! You’re fucking my ass while Uncle Charlie fucks my pussy.” I worked my hips back and forth to the double rhythm. Then mom pulled her finger free. She sucked my nipples harder than I had sucked hers. Then she straddled Uncle Charlie’s face. She was turned so we faced each other. I could feel her excitement as he tongued her. We kissed and rubbed tits as both of us received pleasure from him.

Mom started to moan that she was gonna cum. I didn’t want it to stop just yet, so I pushed her off him. Then I crawled between her thighs and licked her pussy. I turned so that she had to lick my pussy. Uncle Charlie lay there watching us. Then I whispered into his ear. Uncle Charlie laughed as he got up off the bed. Then he pulled me to the edge. He directed mom to get in the same position. We were on our hands and knees, our asses stuck in the air with Uncle Charlie behind us. I turned to watch him give mom’s ass a sweet tonguing. Mom moaned and pushed her ass back at him. Then he turned his attention to me. Damn, but his tongue felt good!

Then Uncle Charlie got behind mom. I watched as he used his hands to spread her cheeks. Then mom groaned and grunted, as Uncle Charlie began to fuck her ass. Mom turned to me. “He fucks my ass so deep. And his dick is so long and thick. Oh Tiffany! Please rub my pussy.” SMACK! SMACK! The loud slaps echoed in the room. “I didn’t tell you that she could touch you. You’re my slut now!” Mom moaned. “Oh Charlie! It’s been so long.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! ‘Well get used to it, sister dear. I’m gonna be spanking this ass a lot.” He turned to me and smiled.

“Don’t worry Tiffy! Your ass is next and I intend to spank you even harder.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “So you enjoyed other men while you denied me your body!” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Did you suck their dicks?” SMACK! SMACK! “Yes Charlie!” SMACK! SMACK! “Did they fuck this asshole?” SMACK! SMACK! “Oh yes Charlie! But not like you do.” Uncle Charlie held mom’s hips and began to slam his dick up into her ass. “Oh! Oh Charlie! Oh shit! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Shove it in deep! Harder! Oh you bastard! You like fucking my daughter, don’t you? Do you make her beg the way you make me beg? Oh Charlie! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

Mom’s body jerked as she came. And her whine turned into a scream as I saw the crème flow down her thighs. Uncle Charlie held mom until she stopped shaking. Then he pulled out. Mom groaned as he pulled his still hard dick free. Then he turned to me. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “So you like watching me fuck your mom! I bet you want to crawl between her thighs and suck her juicy pussy.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Oh Uncle Charlie!” SMACK! SMACK! “Didn’t I tell you that I wanted to be there when you told your mom I fucked you?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Yes! But we just started talking.”

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “You’ll learn to do as I tell you. Just like your mom does.” Then he shoved his dick in my ass. Uncle Charlie shoved hard and buried the length of his dick up my ass. He fucked me hard and rough. And all the time he slapped my ass while he fucked it. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Finally, I couldn’t hold back any longer. “I’m cumming Uncle Charlie! Oh mom! Uncle Charlie’s dick is making me cum. Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, you motherfucker! You fucked my mom in her ass, and now you’ve got your hard dick up my ass. Oh shit! I’m cumming, now!”

Uncle Charlie held me as I came. Then he pulled out. I cried out as his dick pulled free. Then I collapsed on the bed beside mom. She turned me to her and hugged me. We kissed, as Uncle Charlie walked into the bathroom. The water ran and we heard him washing up. Then he came out and washed both our asses. He turned us on our back and gently licked us to another orgasm each. Uncle Charlie climbed into bed between us. He kept kissing us telling us that he loved us both. “Does that mean you won’t spank us, Uncle Charlie?” Uncle Charlie laughed. “Oh no! I intend to spank the hell out of you after we rest. Michelle for allowing me to leave her. And you for not waiting to tell her I fucked you.” laughing, we hugged each other.

The rest of the morning went about how I expected it to. Uncle Charlie took turns fucking mom and me. And we took turns licking, sucking and enjoying him and each other. We told Uncle Charlie about our trip into town. I made him promise to take mom and me back to the club he had taken her. I told him I wanted him to fuck me on stage while everyone watched. As mom worked her head up and down his dick, I told him I wanted him to spank mom and me on stage too. We could pose as sisters who belonged to him. The idea made him cause mom to choke and gag as he fucked her throat deep.

Dinner was delicious. Uncle Charlie made his fabulous filet mignon. And like mom said, it melted in your mouth. After dinner, we told Uncle Charlie to take his shower first. Then mom and I took ours he was seated before the fire when we walked out. We had dressed in our hottest outfits and his dick came to instant attention when we walked before him. Mom and I took turns fucking him. Then we cleaned his dick and each other’s pussies. Then he told us that it was time for our punishment. I had to go first. Mom was to hold me, as Uncle Charlie spanked me.

Uncle Charlie sat on the couch. I lay across his lap with my head on mom’s lap. Uncle Charlie pulled my panty until it had ridden up the crack of my ass. This left my cheeks bare. His rough hand rubbed my ass. “I told you to wait to tell your mom.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “I told you that I wanted to be there when you told her.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “The two of you took turns sucking each other’s pussies last night didn’t you?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Did you have fun sucking your mom’s wet pussy?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Did you fuck her with a dildo?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

My ass was on fire. He had never spanked me this hard or long before. I was crying and digging my nails into mom’s tender thighs. But she never uttered a sound. She only stroked my hair and whispered that she loved me very much. Then the spanking was over. There was no sexual play. Uncle Charlie didn’t try to excite me. He only spanked me. Then it was mom’s turn. He put her in the same position with her head in my lap. I sniffed back tears as he pulled her panty into a wedgie. His hand rubbed her ass and she grabbed my thigh. I almost gasped as her nails dug into my soft skin. She knew that he would spank her even harder than he had spanked me.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The sound of his hand slapping mom’s ass was so much louder than when he had smacked mine. Mom opened her mouth to scream but shut it without uttering more than a whimper. ”So you want me to take you back, huh?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Did you enjoy letting other men fuck you?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Knowing that I wanted you so much, it hurt to think about you.” SMACK! SMACK! “Did you think of me while they fucked you?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Answer me you no good bitch!”

Mom was crying openly. “Oh Charlie! I do want you back. Even when I let other men touch me, I thought only about you. I missed your touch, your spanking and using me the way you did. I’m sorry Charlie! I’m so sorry!” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Not as sorry as you’re gonna be! I gave you my love.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “I would have given you the world, Michelle! All I wanted was your love and your submission. And yes I wanted your daughter. We both knew that.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“Did you enjoy sucking her pussy last night? Did you fill her mouth with your thick cum?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Yes Charlie! Oh please, it hurts!” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Did the two of you use dildos on each other?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Yes Charlie! I made her beg for it. And she did the same thing to me. We licked each other’s pussies after we came.” I looked at mom’s ass. Even thru her chocolate color, I could see how red his spanking had made it.

“I know how much you like to be fucked after a good hard spanking.” SMACK! SMACK! “But instead of letting you enjoy my dick, I’m gonna lay here and fuck your daughter.” SMACK! SMACK! “And when I finish, you can clean us both.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Mom moaned, as Uncle Charlie’s fingers found her slit and clit. She lifted her ass up off his lap. “Fuck me Charlie! Ahhh! Oh my pussy is on fire.” Charlie laughed. As he pushed his finger up mom’s cunt, he turned to me. “Did this slut tell you how hot she got when I took her to the club?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Mom was humping her ass in the air as he fingered her. “Yes.” He pulled his wet fingers out and pushed them in my mouth. Mom tasted so sweet.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Did she tell you that she begged me to take her back there?” SMACK! SMACK! “Or how she wanted the men and women in the audience to come up on stage and fuck her? Did she tell you how she begged me to find another couple, who also was into spankings? Then she could get spanked and fucked in both her holes.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “You’re a nasty slut, Michelle. But I love you with all my heart.” Even in her excitement, mom continued to cry. Uncle Charlie pushed his finger up her ass right then. And mom came while she humped his fingers. Uncle Charlie made mom stand up. Then he pulled me to the edge of the bed.

I felt the tip of his dick push between my pussy lips. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me to him. Uncle Charlie fucked me with long hard lunges. I grunted and groaned with each penetration. From the spanking he had given me; the hard fast fucking I was receiving; I could do nothing but cry. I cried all the time he fucked me. Just like I had held mom’s hand while Uncle Charlie had spanked her, she held my hand while he fucked me. Suddenly he stiffened. His eyes rolled up in his head and he started jerking his tits. “Argh! Argh! Oh shit! Take it! Take it all!” I looked at mom. Remembering our conversation about how he looked when he came, we almost laughed. But that would have been disastrous for both our asses.

Uncle Charlie pulled out and grabbed mom by the hair. “Clean your baby’s pussy.” Mom’s mouth felt so good after his hard fucking. But it didn’t stop my tears. When she finished, he shoved his dick in her mouth. Mom sucked him thru her tears. Then he pulled us both to him. We fell asleep that night with our heads on his chest. Mom looked at me and I at her. Our hands touched and we smiled. Our life would forever be different from this moment on.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers