Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
103 Followers

Jackie began to tell Jamie about her adventures with Uncle Dave the previous evening. Jamie lay there listening intently while Jackie recalled in vivid detail all the events that transpired. She was shocked to hear how her baby sister had schemed to seduce her uncle while watching a movie. That shock soon turned to excitement as Jackie told of the mutual masturbation session and then described the feeling as her uncle ate out her young pussy, and she gave him her first blowjob.

"Holy fuck, Uncle Dave sure was busy last night!" Jamie finally said feeling herself getting aroused by the stories.

Jackie continued. "I wanted to fuck him so bad but he didn’t seem to be interested in fucking me!"

Laying quiet on the bed, both girls thought about everything that had transpired over the past 18 hours and smiled. Jackie finally sat up and told her sister she needed a shower and headed out of the room toward the bathroom. Jamie continued to lie on the bed and began to doze off. Just as she was about to drift off to sleep she heard the shower running and Jackie beginning to sing. Rising from the bed, Jamie pulled the nightshirt over her head and headed naked toward the bathroom. Quietly opening the door, she slipped into the steamy room and pulling the shower curtain back entered the stall with her sister.

Jackie felt a rush of cool air enter the shower area, and then she felt the presence of another body in the enclosure with her. She was in the process of soaping up a washcloth when a hand reached around and took the soap and cloth from her.

"Let me do that for you." Jamie cooed. Taking the soap, she let the cloth fall to the floor and began to work up the lather in her hands. Using her hands she began to work them up and down Jackie’s back. As her hands slide down her sister’s back, Jackie started to relax and enjoy another new feeling of a woman’s hands on her body. Jamie continued to work the lather into Jackie’s skin with a firm yet delicate touch. As she passed her hand down over her sibling’s young ass she massaged the cheeks slowly. Passing her slender finger down the crack of her ass she paused at the anal opening and twirled tiny circles around it. This caused Jackie to emit a small moan and reach out for the shower wall to steady herself. Bending down, Jamie lowered her hands past the cheeks, and was soon massaging the soap into both of Jackie’s legs and thighs. As she worked her hands up the inside of the thighs, her fingers made contact with the outer labia lips of Jackie’s pussy. Jackie moaned a little louder and pushed back against the contact. Jamie continued to work the area maintaining the gentle pressure on her sister’s cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Was all Jackie could moan as her sister’s exploring hands caressed her trembling naked young body.

Slowly standing up, Jamie applied more soap to her hands and reached around Jackie to begin washing the front of her body. Starting around her neck and shoulders, Jamie put her hands flat against the wet body, and she worked the slippery substance into the skin using circular motions. Lowering her hands with each revolution, she hit each of the teacup shaped breast and covering them with her palms, she applied a little more pressure. Using her thumbs and fore fingers she gently pulled on the now extended hardened nipples. This action caused Jackie to shutter and her moaning grew louder. After a few moments, Jamie allowed her hands to slip from her sister’s tits and continued the circular motion down across her stomach to the top of her hips. Before dropping down to her knees, she slid one hand across the smooth shaven mound at the top of her sister’s vagina and then worked her hands down the soft skin of her legs.

As she rubbed Jackie’s legs, she gently ran her tongue across the cute little butt that was directly in front of her. Her hands then slowly moved up the inside of her sister’s legs and thighs, reaching the delicate young pussy, she ran her fingers along the crack from the clit down and around all the way to the puckered tiny asshole. Jackie was beginning to squirm when suddenly Jamie slid her middle finger into the wet opening and pushed. Her finger slid into Jackie all the way to the hilt hand as she slowly began to masturbate her sister, who was now fully leaning against the shower wall. Slowly working her finger in and out of the opening, Jamie soon added a second finger and started stroking the exposed clit with her thumb. Jackie started to buck wildly and Jamie knew she was close to cumming.

Jamie was a little disappointed when she sensed Jamie stand up behind her. She had wanted her to continue exploring her rapidly moisten pussy. Then she felt the soapy hands working on her shoulders, and when they rested on her breasts, her arousal took on new life. As her sister first palmed her tits and then started pulling at her nipples, Jackie needed the wall to support her now weakening legs. Her juices were beginning to flood her cunt, and the first signs of an impending orgasm appeared. The sensations intensified as her sister moved down her torso and began to massage her legs and thighs. Then the magic fingers were back, playing with her pussy lips. Jackie had never known herself to be this wet and when she felt her sister’s finger plunge into her vaginal opening, she almost came. She was also aware of Jamie’s hot tongue as it lapped over her butt cheeks, and the sensation was divine. A second finger found its way into the inner sanctum of her vulva and a new pressure on her clit brought her orgasm to the surface. She tried to repress the growing desire to make the feeling last but as soon as she felt Jamie’s tongue land on her asshole, she clinched and came with a force she had never experienced.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh my godddddddd, Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkk yesssss Jammmmmmmie, Don’t stopppppppp, I’mmm cumming, I’m cumminggggggggg!!! She screamed.

Jamie felt the flood of her sister’s cum cover her fingers. She had her tongue pushed hard against the rosebud opening of Jackie’s ass, trying desperately to force it inside. Finally she removed her fingers and tongue, stood up, took her sister in her arms, and held her close. Turning Jackie around, she looked into her closed eyes and pressed her lips against her sibling’s. Jackie responded immediately, parting her lips and sucking her older sister’s tongue into her own mouth. Sucking it like it was a small cock, Jackie was overcome with a feeling of closeness and renewed love for sister. Once the kiss was broken, both girls just stared at each other completely out of breath.

"Let’s get dried off and get back to bed!" Jackie said reaching around to shut off the flow of water cascading over the two of them. "Uncle Dave won’t be back for a couple of hours and I’m sure we can find something to do until he gets here!" Reaching out of the shower, Jackie snagged a towel and began to dry off. Once she was finished, she turned to her sister and began drying her off. Once she had completed her task, she pulled back the curtain, and taking Jamie by the hand, drug her out of the shower. As soon as Jamie was dry, both naked nymphs headed into the younger sister’s room. Plopping down the bed, Jamie pulled Jackie down with her. Lying side by side, the sisters continued their previous conversation.

"What makes you think Uncle Dave wouldn’t want to fuck you? After all I didn’t have too much trouble getting him to do me!" Jamie stated in a low soft voice.

"I just thought that after the first time we got each other off that maybe the next time we would actually do what I really wanted to do." Jackie replied in a pouty little tone. "I’d give anything to get laid and last night seemed like the perfect opportunity. But it didn’t happen, and now I’m sure it won’t happen for a long time!"

Jamie smiled as a devious plan began to develop in her head. Lying quietly for several minutes she finally turned on her side and spoke again.

" I have to work from 5 until 10 so you’ll have about 4 hours to try and seduce Uncle Dave into fucking you. If you have trouble, when he picks me up from work, I’ll make sure he’s ready to fuck anyone and then we’ll have some real fun with our dear old uncle," she announced as her hand started to work it’s way across her sibling’s chest, moving toward her delicate, small breasts. Taking the nearest one in her hand, she began to gently caress the fleshy globe while encouraging the puffy nipple to harden. As Jamie expertly massaged Jackie’s tits, she explained her plan in detail to her younger sibling.

Jackie lay very still, basking in the feeling of her sister’s ministrations while taking in everything Jamie was telling her. She was convinced the plan would work, though they needed to go shopping later to get a few things, but it appeared Jamie had it all worked out. Relaxing, she began to notice that Jamie’s touch was very different from her uncle’s. He had been gentle and caring, but his hands were large and course. Jamie, on the other hand, possessed small, soft hands that caressed her tits and nipples with almost whisper softness. She also began to feel the moisture creeping back into her most private areas and her breathing was becoming more labored. Reaching out, she found her sister’s tit and was surprised at how hard the nipple felt. She mimicked her sister’s movement, and soon, both girls were lost to their growing arousal. By the time Jackie felt Jamie’s lips latch onto her breast she was completely absorbed by the new forbidden lust.

Ever so softly Jamie was suckling the hard nipple while enjoying the feeling of her sister’s hand kneading her own bosom. Taking the entire breast into her mouth she sucked as hard as possible while flicking the protruding cap with the tip of her tongue. Feeling her sister’s reaction to the treatment she was doling out, she moved to the other globe and treated it to the same pleasures. Figuring it has time to really get things started she slid her mouth off the breast and began to make her way down Jackie’s stomach. With her mouth and tongue moving in unison, she left a trail of soft wet kisses on the lower torso and paused when she reached the top of Jackie’s mound. The clean-shaven area felt and tasted delicious to Jamie as she lapped her tongue over the upper region. By now she was in a contorted position and needed to reposition herself for better access to her partner’s sacred regions. Breaking the contact, she crawled down until her prone body was between Jackie’s legs, and easing the legs apart, she dipped her head into the puffy, wet crotch before her. She slowly began to lick the swollen lips of her younger sister’s pussy.

If Jackie thought she was excited before, the feeling of her sister’s mouth coursing down her body was almost too much. She was already as wet as she had ever been in the past and her emotions were so near overload that she nearly failed to notice Jamie move between her legs. The contact of the delicate warm tongue on the outer lips of her labia both surprised her and sent her further into the depths of sexual bliss. She was conscience of the feelings within her now pounding cunt and was astonished at the rate her orgasm seemed to be building. Afraid it would all end too quickly she struggled to suppress her craving. Soon the tongue was traveling up and down her slit, and every time it passed over her leaking hole, she pushed down. Finally she received just what she was yearning for as the fleshy intruder penetrated her inner sanctum, and she enjoyed the tongue fucking her sister was administering.

Jamie worked her tongue in and out relentlessly until she began to tire. Removing her tongue she quickly jammed 2 fingers into the soggy opening and clamped her slick lips onto the exposed clit. As she sawed her fingers into Jackie, she sucked hard on the little button, imagining she was giving a blowjob to a very tiny prick. Soon she felt her sister’s body go rigid as her orgasm finally overtook her.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhh, oooooeeeeeeeeyyy!" Jackie’s screams echoed off the walls. "Wooooooooooooooooooo!! "Woooooooo!, I’mmm cumming, I’m cumminggggggggg!!!"

Jamie released her mouth, and pulling her now completely covered fingers from Jackie’s pussy, slid down and started lapping at the juices that were freely flowing. Clamping her entire mouth around the smooth area she sucked all of Jackie’s cum out of her body and drank it greedily. When she was satisfied she had gotten all of the sweet nectar, she pushed her body up, covering her sister and planted the most intense wet kiss Jackie had ever experienced. As she worked her tongue into her sister’s mouth, she became aware of her own horniness and prayed Jackie would help her gain her own release.

Jackie, still overwhelmed by the forbidden pleasure, was aware of her sister sliding up her body. Soon Jamie was lying on top of her, their young breasts crushed together, and that wonderful delicate tongue was pushing its way into her mouth. Opening her mouth, she immediately tasted the remains of her own juices and tried to suck the morsel clean. Finally, her mouth free of the intrusion she spoke to her sister.

"Jamie, that was incredible! I never thought I could be so turned on by another girl. I had always thought it was really gross." Thinking again about what just happened Jackie’s mind wandered to her best friend Jill. "I wonder what it would be like doing it with her?" She pondered for a moment before deciding it was time to return the favor to her sister. Rolling onto her side, she slid Jamie off of her and onto her back, immediately locking her mouth over Jamie’s. Pressing her tongue past her sister’s teeth, she began to explore the warm sensuous cavern. As their tongues intertwined Jackie reached out and grasped one of Jamie’s soft subtle breasts and softly started kneading with her fingertips. Jamie cooed into her sister’s mouth, hopeful that she would have the courage to explore even further. As if she were reading her mind, Jackie broke off the kiss and replaced her hand with warm wet lips upon the girl’s tit. Finding the nipple she drew it into her mouth and began a soft steady suckling on the hardened nub. Moving over to the other globe she applied the same treatment until Jamie started to squirm.

Jamie relaxed on the bed and enjoyed the tingling running through her body as her younger sister delicately worked her nipples and breasts. While the sensations were very familiar to her, the thought that it was her own sister pleasuring her made the experience that much more arousing. As Jackie’s lips moved down from off her breasts and toward her stomach, Jamie could feel herself becoming wetter by the moment. Feeling the tip of her siblings tongue reach her mass of dark pubic hair, Jamie placed her hands on top of Jackie’s head and exerting a gentle pressure, encouraged her to go lower.

"It’s now or never!" Jackie thought as she slid her mouth along Jamie’s tummy toward her crotch. She was both excited and apprehensive about trying to pleasure her first female. "What if I don’t do it right or she doesn’t like the way I do it?" She worried. Deciding to find out, she worked her way to the hairy mound at the top of her sister’s vagina. She was aware of a pair of hands on her head and felt Jamie directing her lower. Not wanting to get her mouth tangled in the mass of dark curly hair, she moved her mouth down until it was in line with her sister’s sex.

The odor was strange since she’d never considered the possibility of the apparent scent in that area. Flicking her tongue she made contact with the outer lips, the taste being a little bitter. Keeping her tongue flat she made and initial pass along the crease, hitting the bottom she worked her way up again until she felt the hard little clit. Gently she ran her tongue around the projection pushing her tongue into the area between the little woman and her hood. She felt the body beneath her starting to move, and she knew she had found the correct location. After a quick tease, she returned to licking the outer lips mixing her saliva with the secretions that already covered the area. Pushing her tongue more forcefully into the crease, she began to explore the hidden treasures, pausing once she found the origin of the now flowing juices. It only took one small ounce of courage to drive her tongue into the opening, and as if possessed, she tried desperately to bury her entire tongue in the soaking aperture.

Jamie was in lust heaven. Having endured the gentle teasing her sister’s dainty tongue played upon her clitoris, she was now in the throws of what was shaping up to be on mind blowing orgasm. Her arousal grew as she felt the slippery tongue plunge into her gapping fissure. Just as she thought the feeling couldn’t get any more intense, she felt the hot tongue slide down her slit and then up her ass, stopping when it hit the puckered anus. Again she sensed her sister trying to invade her anal cavity as the tongue pushed its way into her. This was just too much and she wasn’t ready for it to end just yet so she whispered to her playmate.

"Stop for a minute. I want to sit up and sit on your mouth." Sitting up, she guided Jackie up to the top of the bed; turning and grabbing the headboard she settled her cunt back onto her sister’s mouth. Immediately, Jackie sank her tongue back into the dark canal and proceeded to tongue-fuck her as hard as she could. It didn’t take too long before Jamie’s arousal was nearing a fever pace. She knew she wasn’t going to last near as long as she wanted.

Jackie had been holding on the Jamie’s thighs while she continued eating the young girl’s pussy. As Jamie pushed harder against her mouth Jackie felt something under the pillow pushing against her head. Slowly sliding her hand underneath she felt the plastic penis she had placed there the night before.

"This will be a real surprise to her!" Jackie mused as she carefully withdrew the object, never losing focus on her oral ministrations. She made certain Jamie was unaware of its presence, as she wanted to wait until just the right moment to use it.

By now Jamie was getting very close to erupting. She pushed harder onto her sister and reaching down began to pinch her clit with her thumb and forefinger. The additional sensation started to carry her over the top, and her moans escalated into load screams.

"Ahhhhhhhh, right there, Oh fuuuuck, that feels sooooooooo goooooooooood! Keep goingggg, Don’t stooooppppp, I’m almost thereeeeeeeee"

Jackie, realizing her sister was about to cum, released the dildo, and running her hand through Jamie’s butt, found the puckered pink little asshole. Still slick from her previous oral assault, she took her middle finger, and using as much force as she could muster, buried the digit wholly into the opening. This proved to be Jamie’s undoing, as she shuttered and let out a blood-curdling yell.

"Oh god Oh fuck I can't hold back I'mmmmm cummmmmiiiinnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! ungh...ungh...ung...unghhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!"

As Jamie collapsed onto Jackie’s face, nearly smothering the girl, she was acutely aware of the lips still vacuuming her sensitive clit as well as the finger still deep in her ass. Soon a second and more powerful orgasm swelled within her as she held on for dear life, not sure if she could survive another blast so quickly.

Jackie was completely contented with her performance up to this point. He face was covered with the juices from her sister’s eruption, and she had no intention of letting her sister off too easily. Reaching along side her body she found the artificial prick, bringing it up under her chin she aligned it to the saturated opening and waited. Her sucking along with her still embedded finger was working on Jamie and Jackie knew she had her. As soon as she felt the young girl start to tremble she took the phallus and in one easy motion slammed it into Jamie’s cunt. Jamie immediately screamed out, startling Jackie. Although it was extremely uncomfortable, Jackie started plunging the device in and out trying to establish a rhythm with her mouth and finger. Fucking her sister faster and faster in both openings, she found the rhythm she was looking for. It only took a few minutes until Jamie’s body when rigid and the massive orgasm hit her. Jackie was now the captive as her sister’s thighs clamped her head and hands in a death like grip, she found herself having trouble breathing and was afraid she had pushed things too far.

mityam
mityam
103 Followers