Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
103 Followers

"Whattttt the fuuuuuuck is that?" Jamie screamed out, as new pleasures overcame her. Before she could look down the sensation of being fucked welled up inside her. Within seconds, the rapture she was experiencing brought her to new heights. She felt she needed to encourage her playmate and screeched.

" Oh yes Jackie, lick my clit, fuck my wet hot cunt with whatever that thing is! Your finger in my ass is soooo hottttttttt! Make me cum sweetheart! Yes! Yes! Yessssssssssss. Oh Fuck, I’m cumming nowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Aghhhhhhheeeeeeee Fuckkkk Meeee!!!!!!" Then the dams opened and the floodwaters flowed. Clamping her legs together as tight as she could, Jamie surrendered to the orgasm. Eventually the emotional discharge subsided, and Jamie relaxed her grip and fell down onto the bed along side her sister.

"Ok, what gives?" Jamie inquired as she looked down and saw the flesh colored dildo still in Jackie’s hand. " I always thought you we so straight-laced and here you are with a dildo!! Where the hell did you get that thing?"

Jackie smiled: she was elated that she had been able to surprise her sister. She was also very proud of the fact that she had brought Jamie to the point of sexual and physical exhaustion. Time to let her in on my secrets;

"I found it in one of mom’s drawers about six months ago. When I’m alone, I use it every chance I get. Earlier, when you first came into my room, and I was on the computer, I was e-mailing some pictures of it stuck in me to Uncle Dave, just to get his goat."

"You sure turned out to be a mischievous little bitch!" Jamie exclaimed. "I would like to see the pictures sometime, if it’s ok!"

"I’ll make you a deal." Jamie said. "I’ll show you the pictures if you’ll tell me how I can get Jill into bed with me sometime."

"It’s a deal! I don’t think it will be too hard to swing Jill, and maybe I can get Beth over here and the 4 of us could really get into it. If you have trouble getting Uncle Dave to fuck you later, I’ve got a strap-on in my room, and I’ll do it to you!"


Jackie’s eyes grew large at the mental picture of her dainty sister standing over her with an artificial penis strutting out in front of her.

"Oh Shit, look at the time. Uncle Dave will be back any time now, and we’re not ready for him to see us like this. Why don’t we get a shower and hit the pool before lunch? I’m going to have to get ready for work soon." Jamie said as she rose off the bed.

"Ok, but this time we shower alone. I couldn’t take another orgasm right now!" Jackie chimed in. As Jamie rose off the bed, Jackie reached out and gave her a loving slap across her naked butt.

"If you start that again we’ll never get out of this bedroom. Now stop, be a good girl and let me get a shower! I’ll meet you at the pool when you’re done." Jamie was just about to the door when Jackie asked her a question.

"Hey sis, do you get turned-on by spankings. I mean, after last night the last thing I would have expected is you getting boned considering the spanking Uncle Dave gave you? Besides, now that I think about it, that’s what got us started"

"Yes little sister, I do enjoy a mild spanking every now and again. The one last night was really too much, but I did get extremely turned on by it. I was so wet by the time he was finished I just knew I had to get a good fucking. Maybe I should try it on you sometime and see if you like it." Jamie answered matter-of-factly, as she headed out the door toward the bathroom.

Soon, both girls were showered, and having changed into their bikinis, were in the pool. It wasn’t too much longer and they heard their uncle’s car pull into the driveway.

My sincere thanks and appreciation to Tasia Dawn for proofreading and helping with my writing techniques.

Chapter 4 to follow soon.

mityam
mityam
103 Followers