Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
103 Followers

As I sat on the couch I had a clear view of my niece's legs and covered butt. As the movie rolled on I noticed that Jackie was beginning to squirm around a bit. With every movement, the nightshirt appeared to creep up her legs and more of her thighs were becoming exposed. As she continued rocking back and forth on the floor I soon noticed her legs were spread apart further than before. Soon I could make out the outline of sheer white panties under the shirt. The panties clung to the lips of her vagina and with the transparency of the material left little to my imagination. I focused hard on the movie trying to avoid the sight before me on the floor. Nonetheless I soon found myself becoming aroused and my dick starting to respond to the stimulation. I reached a blanket sitting next to me and pulled over my lap trying to hide my hardened member. I had hoped I had been quick enough as not to let Jackie know what had happened.

Jackie had glanced back at her uncle sitting on the couch and immediately noticed his growing erection. She had intentionally spread herself out on the floor in front of him and had been slowly working her nightshirt up her legs to see if she could get some sort of reaction out of him. The teased had worked, although it took a lot longer than she had hoped. She had truly enjoyed playing this little game but now wanted to see how far she could push her uncle.

"Uncle Dave, I'm getting cold down here, can I get under the blanket with you?" She asked.

"If that's what you want." I replied as she rose and slide onto the couch and under the blanket with me. She settled in next to me and continued watching the movie. Slowly I sensed her moving next to me until I felt her leg come into contact with mine. Rolling her head onto my shoulder she got comfortable and settled down. Having seen the movie a couple of times before I soon lost interest and began to doze off to sleep. As I lightly dozed I became aware a subtle movements on Jackie's part. First it was the soft rubbing of her leg against mine, then I felt her hand coming to rest on the thigh. Deciding to see what she was up to, I pretended to stay asleep.

"Uncle Dave, Uncle Dave are you awake?" She whispered softly. Getting no response Jackie felt confident her uncle was truly asleep. Moving her finger tips in small circles she toyed with his thigh while slowly making her way in an upward direction. As she looked down at the blanket she smiled as she saw the tent effect. "This might not be as difficult as I thought." She decided. Soon her fingers were inside the leg of his shorts still tracing the small circles, when suddenly she felt a wisp of hair and then the soft feel of his scrotum. She froze for a moment and getting no response pressed her hand further into his shorts. Her hand traced along the side of the nut sack and soon landed at the base of one very hard cock. Running her fingers lightly up the length of the shaft she was amazed at the feeling in her hand. The cock was very hard and hot and seemed to throb like it had a heart of its own. Wrapping her delicate hand around the girth as best as she could, she slowly worked her hand up and down. Just then her uncle moaned slightly and in panic she froze.

"Just what do you think you are doing young lady???" I demanded in my sternest voice. Even though I was completely enjoying the feel of her dainty hand stroking my throbbing dick, I thought I'd better try and put an end to this right now.

"Oh Uncle Dave, I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. Don't you like the way I'm touching you? Am I doing it wrong??" Jackie asked in a voice similar to that of a young child.

"Yes dear, I like very much the way you're touching me and no you're not doing it wrong! But I'm your uncle and this isn't the way family members are suppose to act!! I think you should stop right now!" I retorted as sternly as I could, even though I was aware Jackie had not removed her hand.

"But I don't want to stop!" Jackie replied. "I've wanted to do this for the past 3 years and I don't care if we are family! Besides, I've never seen or touched a penis before and I think it's about time!"

I soon realized that I was in a huge dilemma. The head on my shoulders told me that what was happening was wrong, while the head of my dick was screaming for more attention. Having become a professional at resigning myself to situations I let my dick win this argument. Laying my head back I sighed which gave Jackie the signal to continue on. Slowly she began to stroke my now rock-hard dick up and down sending bolts of pleasure through my entire body. It had been years since I had felt this kind of arousal and the fact that my teenage niece was administering the treatment only intensified the sensations. I began to softly moan as I enjoyed the feelings of both her hand and now the warm moist sensation on my thigh emitting from her covered pussy grinding against my leg.

Jackie was completely entranced by the hot piece of manhood she worked in her hand. Having maneuvered her body so she was able to mesh her leaking cunt against his naked leg, she began to rock her most private region against him. The sensation was very erotic and fueled her growing state of arousal. Her arm became uncomfortable as she continued the gentle stroking, stopping momentarily, she withdrew her hand from the leg of his shorts and grabbing the waist band pulled the shorts down past his knees until she had worked them over his feet and onto the floor. Now she had full-unrestricted access to his rigid member and continued her exploration.

As soon as Jackie had my shorts on the floor I felt her now warm hand again caressing my hardened dick. She also resumed rubbing her pussy against my leg just above the knee. I was sure that I wasn't going to last long if this continued and I was becoming anxious to see this gorgeous young nymph in the flesh. Sitting upright I dropped my hands to the hem of her nightshirt and in one quick fluid motion pulled the garment over her head. She seemed a little startled as the cool air hit her body.

"I think it's only fair that if I am naked, you should be too!" I whispered into her ear. Looking down I admired her perfect tea-cupped shaped tits capped off by the most sensuous puffy nipples I had ever seen. Drawing my hands up the side of her body, I cupped those delightful morsels in my hand. As I pushed my palms into her nipples Jackie let out a sigh and intensified her manipulation of my cock.

"Ohh Uncle Dave, that feels sooooo gooood!" She cooed as he kneaded her tender young breasts. Nothing had ever made her feel the way his hands did as they gently squeezed her breasts. Soon her was pinching softly on the extended nipples and she felt her juices freely flowing through her crotch.

As I continued to massage her perfect tits and nipples I started to lay small wet kisses along the side of her neck. Working my way the top of her smooth shoulder I slid my mouth down toward her chest. Running my tongue around each breast I licked the tops, side and underside before capturing a hardened nipple in my mouth. At first I just ran the tip of my tongue around the conical protrusion and then flattened it out and licked the entire nipple. Finally, I locked my lips around my target and started gently sucking. I applied the same tactic to the other breast and soon Jackie was moaning and starting to squirm. Her hand still stroking my dick increased in speed and I felt the cum begin to rise from my balls.

"Jackie, I'mmm cumminnggg, Oh god I'm going to cummmmmm!!!!" I cried out pulling my mouth from her chest and laying my head back against the couch. Jackie looked straight down at my pulsating dick and sped up her stroking. Concentrating on just the head and area below she stroked until all at once, I started shooting strings of hot creamy sperm all over her hand, legs and my stomach. Raising my ass off the couch I fire one final spurt and collapsed back into the furniture.

Jackie had been lost in the immense pleasure she was experiencing from both the feel of her uncle's rock hard dick and the sensation of his mouth sucking on her nipples. Never in her young life had she been this aroused. Just as she felt her own orgasm starting to build she heard her uncle cry out and felt his prick start to convulse. Moving her hand as fast as she could his cock suddenly erupted and she watched as several streams of cum shot up and landed on both of them. She continued to milk the rapidly deflating organ and when she was satisfied she had gotten all of his seed, she released the dick and using her finger scooped some of the cum off her leg, stuck the finger into her mouth and devoured the thick white cream.

"Holy shit, that was awesome, Uncle Dave!" Jackie giggled. "I never seen anyone cum before, it was so cool. I think I even like the taste of your stuff. Did I do OK?"

"Sweetheart, you did just fine!" I replied, still trying to recover from the intense orgasm. I sensed Jackie as she relaxed against my arm on the chair and knew that she was still in an aroused state. Slowly using my mouth I picked up the gentle sucking of her nipples. It only took a few minutes and soon her breathing was accelerating and her body responding to my oral stimulation. As I continued sucking on her chest I traced circles on her stomach with my fingertips. Descending slowly past her belly button and lower tummy I soon found the tops of her dainty sheer panties and slid my hand along the outside of the material until I was able to firmly cup her soaking pussy in my hand. Applying a slight amount of pressure I worked the material into her slit and pressed my palm to her clit. Jackie was now stretched out on the couch with the legs spread as wide as possible while I rubbed and sucked for all I was worth. Just then I felt her move as she reached down, hooked both thumbs under the top of the garment and raising her legs in the air peeled them down over her legs and onto the floor next to mine. Stretching back out, she took my hand and guided it to her now fully exposed vagina. The feeling of the clean-shaven area was unbelievable. It was extremely soft and smooth and I could both feel her wetness and smell her arousal as I rubbed gently.

Jackie felt flushed both with arousal and anticipation as her uncle's hand was softly massaging her panty covered mound. As her excitement built she was afraid her uncle might not be willing to explore her innermost regions. She decided to make sure he knew exactly what she wanted; removing her panties, she quickly placed his hand against her bare cunt. His hands felt wonderful as he massage the outer labia and pushed his palm into her extended clitoris. She was reeling from the sensations and it felt like a river was flowing from her vagina down her legs and into the crack of her ass. Soon the magic fingers between her legs were working their way up and down her slit, passing over the hidden opening but never entering. Her orgasm was fast approaching and she hoped her uncle knew how to get her to climax. Then just, as his middle finger was pulling up the crease, she felt it enter the flooded entrance to her womb. At first only the tip of the finger ventured past her swollen pussy lips and she tried as hard as possible to push back against it. However, with her uncle's mouth still firmly planted against her chest and his weight pressing her torso she wasn't able to get the leverage she wanted. He seemed to be teasing her as he used his finger to make small movements in the canal and it was driving her wild. All at once the slightly prodding digit sank full tilt into her as she also felt his thumb starting to rub hard against her clit. This was all it took as her pending orgasm burst through the invisible dam and launched her into a sexual frenzy.

" I'm cumming Uncle Dave . . . I'm cummmminnngg!!!" She suddenly gasped, drawing her legs higher to give him better access to her pussy. "I'm cummmminnnnggg!!!!!" As the wave of ecstasy washed over Jackie, she like her uncle, collapsed into the couch freeing her throbbing nipple from his vacuum like clutch. As she relaxed and began to catch her breath she was aware of the feeling of his finger still buried deep within her vagina. The finger, completely covered with her own juices, began to move ever so slowly out of her cunt. Her entire pelvic region was still very sensitive and she was hoping her uncle was going to let her rest.

As Jackie recovered from the massive orgasm and slumped back into the couch, I started to remove my cum coated finger still buried deep within her cunt. But instead of extracting the intruder completely I slowly pulled back until it was at the edge of her opening and then slid it back in. Using my thumb I resumed gently massaging her receded clit until she began bucking against my finger. I knew her next orgasm would come swiftly and between the clit massage and the gentle finger fucking I was administering she tensed and experienced another climax. I removed my finger from her and lifting it to her lips. Jackie took my finger into her mouth and licked it clean.

"That's twice tonight I've tasted something new and both times I like it." Jackie explained to me. "Uncle Dave, I can't believe all of the different feelings I've had tonight. I have never cum that hard or twice before in my entire life. It was the most wonderful experience I've ever had!"

Still naked on the couch we rested against each other for the next hour, I was perfectly content having this sweet young teenager with the silk smooth skin nestled up to me. The movie played on but neither of us was paying too attention until the scene when one of the main female characters was leaving the cabin and announced to a boy she was trying to help that she was going to tell all the girls, "just how thoroughly he had fucked her." When she finished by saying "I'm even going to tell them how you fucked me in the ass!" Both our heads popped up and our attention returned to the television.

"Do people really have sex like that?" Jackie inquired innocently.

"Some women and men find anal sex to be very fulfilling" I replied.

"I don't believe anyone could make a big hard object fit into such a small hole." She stated.

"It takes a bit of practice but it can be done." I reassured her. Jackie had her hand resting on my thigh the entire time we were sitting on the couch and now was moving it toward my limp dick. Lightly running her fingers up and down the sides my prick started to come alive. Little by little Jackie coaxed life back into my once resting manhood and as it grew she continued to tease the shaft with her fingers. Being a normal middle-aged male I was astounded that I was able to recover in such a short amount of time. Usually once I'm done, I'm done for the night. This sudden resurrection was working wonders on my ego not to mention my emotions. Once I was fully erect, Jackie bend over and flicked her tongue over the top of the head.

Jackie had imagined this moment for months. Having seen it in pictures from the Internet she wasn't sure what to expect, but she knew she wanted it in her mouth. Her small mouth opened and she sucked the soft head between her lips. And she licked it. She kept her lips around it and tried to slide it down her throat.

Her uncle immediately stopped her. "Just lick it sweetie," he moaned, "like you would an ice cream cone." She grabbed his penis at the base, holding it up, and started to lick the soft rim of the head. It gave way to her tongue, squishy almost in its softness, and she could tell from his shudders that he derived intense pleasure. After circling around the head a couple of times, she turned her tongue down to the shaft. He groaned audibly and arched his back when her tongue hit the super soft skin on the underside; she immediately figured out that was the most sensitive part. So she licked up and down, and around and around, and coated his prick with her saliva. It was alive in her hands and mouth; pulsing, burning.

The site of my young niece's tongue sliding up and down my rigid cock was too much to fathom. Her flowing hair was whisking against my balls and the sensation was absolutely surreal. However, I now had to taste her sweetness and picking her up around the waist, hoisted her body over mine until her knees were firmly placed on either side of my head. Knowing this position wouldn't work to well, I rolled to the side and pulled both of us onto the couch with me on my back and Jackie straddled over me in a near perfect "69" position. Jackie managed to keep my cock in contact with her tongue during the process and never quit licking.

Looking up I was staring straight into the most perfect pussy and delicate rosebud asshole I had ever seen. Slowly my tongue ran along the inside of her left thigh, around the outer lips of her labia and down the right thigh. Repeating this procedure a couple of more times I continued to tease my young niece. Finally and very ...slowly, I ran the tip of my tongue up her sweet, moist young slit from bottom to top.

"What are you doing Uncle Dave? " Jackie cried out in pure pleasure.

"Just lay back and let me make you feel good." I replied as I moved my tongue up her cunt crease and then to her small, budding clit. Her body trembled and shuddered in ecstasy as I t moved my tongue inside her drenched pussy and moved it slowly around. In and out of her sweet young cunt my tongue continued its relentless assault. Removing my tongue from her steamy canal I ran it down along the lips and back toward her ass. Reaching the bottom of her butt crack I slid my tongue up until it came in contact with the small anal opening. Rimming the tight virgin hole I felt new shutters of excitement course through her and knew she wouldn't last much longer. As I continued toying with her rosebud anus I slipped a finger into the opening my tongue has recently vacated and began to finger fuck her again. Using my thumb to apply additional pressure to her clitoris Jackie moaned with pleasure.

"Oh please uncle...it feels soooo good...don't stop." I could feel her on the verge of another orgasm. I removed my hand from her pussy and quickly replaced it with my tongue moving it faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. I never wanted to stop eating her luscious pussy, it was so wet, smelled so good and tasted sweet like honey. I could feel her bucking her hips, meeting every lap of my tongue. Sliding my hands under her ass I pulled her sweet pussy closer, burying my entire face in her box. Her body began to shake; it was a feeling she had never experienced. Waves of near painful pleasure went thru her, she loved the way they felt and never wanted them to end. Her clit was rock hard as my nose rubbed it back and forth.

"Uncle Dave!!!!" She screamed, "Ohhhh, I'mmmmmmm cuuuuuuuummmmmming!!!!!!!" With that, she came all over my face, spilling her virgin juice all over my tongue and chin. Her body shook and bucked violently on the couch as I continued sucking her clit, inserting 2 fingers deep into her virgin hole. She ground down on my fingers, riding my tongue and then she came again more violently then the last time. Temporary exhaustion came over Jackie as her body began its slow decent from the heights of the multiple orgasms she had just experienced. Lying on the couch next to me she soon started to stir and I felt her delicate tongue search out and find my still rock-hard manhood.

As she resumed her long slow licks of my dick I laid my head back and savored the feeling of her hot slick tongue. Reaching the head of my dick she opened her small oval mouth and slid the head into it. Using her tongue she ran the tip along the opening and lapped up the pre-cum that emerged. Slowly she tried to inhale the entire length but found she could only get about ½ the length comfortably into her mouth without gagging. With one hand gently rubbing up and down at the very base of my cock, she gently cupped my balls with her other hand, cradling them as her hot, wet mouth worked it's unbelievable magic. The sensation of her velvet soft mouth gliding over my saliva-covered cock was sending thrills racing through my entire being.

mityam
mityam
103 Followers