All Comments on 'Uncle James Takes Control'

by naughty_jude

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WRONG CATAGORY

Maybe OK for BNSM, but not for incest/taboo. Far too graphic. Nothing tender and loving like almost all incest/taboo stories are.

Clearly a sick person!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too Graphic

This story was not very good. I think it should have been in a different catagory than Incest/taboo. Too graphic and grammar could have been a little better in spots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sickening

That guy should be jailed for the next 200 years. I`m just sickened. Poor child in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

Although it's her uncle/father this is more of a BDSM story, but other than that I enjoyed it. I hope that the lame comments didn't stop you from continuing the story. I'll be looking for more.

What I don't get is how it's okay to read a story of incest/taboo if it's gentle and loving. It's still INCEST and isn't that still a sick thing to get off on? It's a little hypocritical to say that this story is sick and wrong if your original intention was to read about family members having sex.

We're all in the same category if we're reading these stories.

AllynWAAllynWAover 17 years ago
Both Sides of the Coin

This story is something of an anomaly. It does fall under Incest/Taboo, but some feel it’s too... dark... for what should be a loving incest story. Some comments have suggested that this better falls under BSDM, however, BSDM is not about inflicting pain out of hate. This story, to me at least, presents this “Uncle” as almost hateful. He doesn’t delight in her delight. He delights in her pain, anguish and torture. This is how it differs from BSDM. Most (again: MOST) BSDM is done out of mutual enjoyment (pain, humiliation, domination, yes – but to the enjoyment of both (or all) parties.) The desire to inflict pain is born of a desire to also please the masochist. So, this story does not seem to belong under the BSDM classification.

Perhaps it would be better classified under Non-Consent, because even though the author introduces the character as wanting a ‘good fuck’, this sentiment does little to assuage the feeling of readers that this story depicts torture and rape. Even when, near the end, the girl asks for it, the reader is left remembering the inner thoughts of ‘Uncle’ as dark and malicious. This is also what makes peoples' reactions so strong – this is a violent story. Not the caning itself – that tool is used in BSDM to mutual enjoyment – rather, the mindset of ‘Unlce’. He is not a loving master, but an evil abuser.

However, and I am a little disturbed to say this, I did enjoy the story even whilst being repulsed. And to my mind, that makes it a really good story; one you hate to like. I do agree with prior comment(s): spelling and grammar could handle a quick once-over, but, on the whole, a well thought-out and executed story.

So, “naughty_jude”, good job and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Graphic but good

It is very graphic and I agree that is more of a BDSM but that doesn't keep it from being a good story. I really liked it and hope to see the story continued.

I'm sorry to those who don't like it. It is still a well written story despite its content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Disgusted

This person is sick. If you actually enjoyed this u r sick 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ignore the idiots, they were not forced to read.

I loved this story. She deserved punishment for being a punk kid. Childeren today are a joke they have no respect for anything or anyone. When I was young if I stepped out of line I was slapped and paddled and I turned out NOT being some punk ass whore/thug wannbe. Kid today deserve to be disapled and shown that they are not all that. You better believe when I have a little parisite of my own I WILL teach the little shit to respect others, it wil not be a weak sorry ass joke like childeren are today. Parents are weak these days and kids get away with murder. NO, it is not right Perhaps if the parents grew a pair there little bastards would not be fucking and knocked up at 14 or brain dead losers at 13.

I LOVED your story.

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

This story was not at all what I expedited so it was a real thrill . As to the earlier comments I am of the opinion that if your going to comment sign it otherwise it is just some douche-bag popping off at something you have spent a lot of time and energy invested . Not being a writer I an jealous of the ability to create , but I thank you for your contribution I was empressed , I am not a BDSM fan but I was intrigued with this story . I know I have run on sentences , but that is caused by the dyslexia I have .I am truly sorry you have chosen not to write for us but I would gladly like to read more of your offerings .

Thank you again . From a Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick

Sick Fucking Sick!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous