Uncle James Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Sorry whore, did you say something?”

“Ppplllllleeeee…Mmmmassstttt” Her eyes wide now I can’t help but wonder how she will feel in a minute, when her fears become reality?

Walking over to the shelves again I see her eyes follow me in the mirror, her body twisting as she tries one last time in vain to free herself. Selecting a long fine cane from the display I walk back to her, swishing the rod through the air and enjoying the whistling sound it makes. Whenever I select this tool I recall its use when I went to school. I knew first hand exactly how much just one swipe could sting.

Looking at her now the struggles had increased considerably, not even a small pretence of bravery left on her insolent face.

“Right, let us begin. I intend to enjoy marking you slut, watching your skin respond to my touch and punishing you for your behaviour today. I do not appreciate your foul mouth, nor your detrimental comments about my family. I do not know how long this will take or when I will choose to stop, but I do know that I will enjoy every minute of it”

As I finish the last syllable I raise the cane and swish it down hard on her white, virginal buttocks. The sound alone is enough to make her scream behind the gag. Contact is quick and efficient and a pleasing red welt appears almost instantly, horizontal against the mound of her ass cheeks, straight and precise, just as I knew it would. This is such a satisfying task.

Time and time again I raise the crop and bring it down, each time finding a new area of skin to colour. My eyes meet hers each time and the tears and drool that drips from her face please me. This slut will soon learn, and I will enjoy every lesson it takes until she does.

The soft area at the back of her knees is particularly responsive and I enjoy the sight as she hangs from her wrist restraints, legs buckled. Soon her back is criss-crossed from shoulder to ankle with scarlet ridges of swollen flesh that I know will be burning into my little fuck toy.

Moving until I am again by her side my hands begin to rub the sensitive flesh. Rough circular movements break the tender skin and I enjoy moistening the brat’s flesh with droplets of her own blood. Her whimpers really are quite pitiful from behind the gag, head lolling to one side and eyes glazed with pain.

“Having fun yet slut, because I know I am?”

Taking the tip of the cane I stroke it down her cheek. Following the line of her neck and down to her breast. I enjoy the way she summands the energy to try and pull back, I do love a cunt with some stamina. Shaking her head from side to side I feel the panic rising in her again, muffled pleas filling the air but stifled completely by the gag.

“Sorry my pet, Master cannot hear you. I can only presume you are asking for more of the same”

And so my delicious task begins again, swiping and scaring into the beautiful white breasts, exposed to my cane by her raised arms. Not an inch of flesh can be hidden as I work across each breast, playing special attention to her upturned hard nipples. They just seem to be begging for my attention and how can I possibly disappoint?

Absorbed in my task I don’t recall when the noise stopped, or when she stopped squirming and jerking. Eventually, looking up I see she is hanging limply, her mind closed off to concentrate on the agony coursing through her body. Head hung down she is motionless, numb now and I know she must be in shock.

I stand directly in front of her and hold her chin with my left hand. I want her to focus on my face, to learn her free will is gone, that she belongs to me now.

“Look at me whore, look at Your Master when he speaks to you.”

I drag my fingers across the drool dripping from her chin and use this to moisten her dry cunt. My right hand begins to explore between her swollen pussy lips again, toying with her clit. My fingers are expert at this and within seconds I feel her hood retract and the tiny hard clit respond to its Master. This slut is going to be very satisfying to use when her training is complete.

Her huge brown eyes struggle to focus on me as she feels small tremors of pleasure beginning to invade her brain. Her look of incomprehension is quite amusing to me. I know exactly what she is thinking, how can he be exciting me so easily when my flesh is dripping blood from the pain he inflicted?

“Feels good doesn’t it whore? At least your cunt has learnt who it belongs to quickly enough.”

My fingers continue their work swiftly and efficiently, loving the look on her face as she struggles to keep some composure, still fighting the internal mental battle to resist. I adore the inner turmoil she is experiencing and I can feel my own body getting excited by it. I want this whore, I need to fuck her, to own her completely, but I have one more task to perform before she has that honour.

My fingers are wet with her juices and she begins to squirm against my touch, she is so close, I can sense it. Her breath hard against the gag, stifling the tiny moans of pleasure, throaty, sexy little sounds of a sub slut’s arousal.

My face only inches from hers, eyes locked together I ask,

“You want to cum don’t you whore? You want to cum like a dirty little slut on your Master’s fingers? I can feel it, I know you, and I OWN you. You want that orgasm don’t you slave? I know you crave your Master’s touch to cum”

Unsurprisingly she came at my words, the intensity and force of it showing clearly on her face. Eyes rolling as her cervix pushed down against my probing fingers. I liked a whore that came as hard as she did. Pity she was still gagged really, I would have liked to hear those animalistic noises, that moment when there can be no pretence, when the primeval instincts to cum absorbs you. Still, if I choose, there will be plenty of opportunities to hear that in our time ahead.

Withdrawing my hand I wipe her juices back across her breasts, as if I am cleaning away something distasteful to me. Raising my voice I bellow at her,

“Who gave you permission to cum whore? Who said your filthy cunt had earned that honour? Did you Master say you could? No! No I didn’t did I? You decided that you could, without my permission. I try and give you pleasure and you take more than you have earned. You disappoint me slut! You fucking worthless piece of shit”

My barrage of questions and my tone are terrifying her now and it pleases me no end. Without the gag I know she would be whimpering excuses, without the manacles I know she would be on her knees begging forgiveness, and I love the fact she fell so easily into my trap. I knew she would cum, we both knew it as soon as I touched her, but she has to learn that every pleasure must be earned and permission sought for it.

Standing back I raise my arm and swing that cane as hard as I can between her open thighs, the humming whistle of the strike met by a delicious wet sound as it makes contact with her throbbing clit. Sinking in between her swollen pussy lips I know it will be agonising for her, and that delights me even more. My cock begins to swell and beg for its own release, it can smell her punished sex and longs for it.

Over and over the cane makes contact as she screams against the gag. I am delighted that she can make so much noise despite the restraint and the sounds only spur me on. Slashing and striking this new fuck toy I feel myself losing control. I want her to feel the pain, I need her to take it, and I want her body to scream for me to stop.

“That’s it whore, scream, beg, let me hear you tell your Master that you are sorry. Let me see you bleed in penance!”

Soon the cane dripped her pussy blood as I withdrew it, flicking small droplets down her thighs as I drew it back for another attack. Staring at her agony wrecked face I throw the rod to one side, I had to have her, NOW.

Grabbing the remote from my pocket I lower my well punished little slut quickly to the floor, spread-eagled before me. She folds, collapses as the pressure is relieved from her arms and her head bangs into the floor as the tension drops her down. Leaving her secured I strip off my clothes, moving fast and urgently, casting them to one side, breathing heavily and never taking my eyes from the sacrificial offering laid before me.

Naked now, cock swollen thicker and harder than I ever thought possible I lower myself onto her, hands fumbling with the buckle of her gag, throwing it across the room as I free that soft, petulant, smart assed mouth. The mouth that would eventually utter the words I wanted to hear naturally to me.

My cock probed between her batter pussy lip, wanting in, wanting to own her completely. Guiding myself, I raise my hips and then, hold for a second, before I drive down hard and precise.

“Ohhhh, yes! Can you feel your Master inside you slut? Can you feel His cock taking you, OWNING you? Fucking the cunt that is HIS!”

Pumping into her damaged body relentless I needed to have her, to possess her, to fill her with my essence, to make her MINE. I have no regard for her pain, for her feelings, I just need release, taking my pleasure from her agony.

Each deep thrust is met with a small breathless sound as she exhales. Mingling feelings of pain and pleasure as she accepts the fucking, slowly beginning to respond, hips rising and falling. Finally giving in to the cravings I have awoken in her.

“Do you want my cum slut? Does my little bitch want to feel her Master’s spunk filling HIS cunt? Tell me!”

Her voice is like music to me as she tries to reply. Husky and strained from her earlier screams it was barely audible as she whispers,

“Yes…please…please cum inside me….Master James!”

Those last words, that was all I needed. Roaring like a wounded animal I plunge deep into her tortured cunt and began to fill her with my seed. My balls contracting over and over as I thrust into her, almost driving her across the floor with the force of our coupling. I can feel my legs tense as they push my hips forward, until her body takes all of me. Held together like one entity.

Eventually I collapse onto her limp body, feeling her struggle to breathe but taking my weight without complaint. She looks completely dazed and exhausted and I know that today had been a revelation for her. God this slut is so damn sexy. Lifting myself up, once I have my breath back, I began to unbuckle her wrists from their leather restraints, rubbing at the bruised flesh, massaging back the blood flow.

I repeat this with her ankles and then stand back to reflect on her prone body. The flesh now streaked with welts and blood, her face puffy and swollen from her earlier encounter with my fist, clearly marked now as my property to anyone who looked.

Under normal circumstances I would have left her to crawl away unaided, but somehow feeling quite generous I scoop up her limp body into my arms. Walking to the far corner of the room there was a large cage, fitted and well prepared for my new pet. A bowl of water and a litter tray set in one corner and a blanket laid out in the other. I walk her inside and lay her very carefully down on the cover. She instinctively curls up, foetal, childlike in her new bed. An overwhelming feeling of satisfaction and pleasure course through me as I look down on my sweet pet. The future bode well for us.

Stepping out and clicking the padlock shut I pull down the black velvet cage cover, she will sleep well tonight.

Walking back towards the main door I silently bid my daughter goodnight, her Father is very happy she has returned to him.

12