Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can stop anything at any moment. When you were in the first grade you learned the alphabet. The teachers would tell you something that started with and stood for each letter. What did your teacher want you to say when she asked "A is for ........"

Mary played along but had no idea where this was going, "A is for apple."

"That is your safe word, if at any moment you want to stop anything we are doing, say, "Apple." All will stop. Just be reluctant to say that word too quickly, endure, struggle through, your body will reward you for such sacrifice. Think all day today and decide if you would like to explore a different avenue of your nature. If you do, bathe without soap for me before dinner. Tell me then that you are ready to try. I will never truly hurt you or mark you. At some point, I hope you will totally trust me. I'll tell you more tonight, if you decide to come to me."

Jim worked elsewhere that day. I did not see him. He did not want any questions from me. He wanted me to think and decide what I could risk and how much control I could let go of. I always maintained control of myself; it is who I am. Yet, Uncle Jim was saying I had to let it go and only then could he show me my special pleasure. It was a hard, hard decision but eventually, I wanted to know about the often hollow incompleteness I felt after having climaxes with my dates.

During dinner, I told Uncle Jim I wanted to try but was very nervous and afraid. He was ready for my concerns, "Do you remember our play in the barn three years ago?"

I nodded.

"Nothing will happen that is more physical than that tonight. I will probably make love to you and worship your beautiful body. I'm going to strip you and tie you to a bed. I will explain each step, it will not be as easy for you as it sounds but you know your safe word. If tomorrow and the next day you want to try again, what we do will escalate. If you can do what I ask of you, you will understand a lot about your needs by the end of our week and I'll be so infinitely proud of you and your courage."

That evening, he led me to a massive hidden third floor. He warned me not to be frightened by what I might see. He asked if I remembered how far we would go that night. He asked if I trusted him and if I knew he would never hurt me, only guide me to where my body asked him to take it.

How simple the first steps sound. He was all dressed in black. His boots were heavy and I could feel him approach me by feeling the vibrations in the floor. He held my nude body and we French kissed for long minutes. His hands roamed very gently and knowingly over every nude inch of me as we kissed. My skin felt alive; I was afraid. My nipples were tingling and my pussy yearned to be open and rubbed more than he had done. My ass wanted to be grabbed and squeezed hard but he had only caressed it gently and trailed a finger between my cheeks and finger nail across my ass hole.

I could barely hear his voice, when he turned from me. The lights were already set so only the bed was in a dim spot light. The rest of the room was only shadows. "Will you let me lay you on your back and tie your beautiful body to the bed?"

My throat was not dry, yet my vocal cords could barely say, "Yes."

He was so very gentle. His eyes were kind and his smile reassuring. The bed was not near any wall. The sheet was crisp, clean and cool as he helped me lie back and fluffed a pillow for my head. His fingers trailed down my neck across my breast, down my side, over my ovary, past my pussy and firmly down the inside of my thigh, on down to grasp my right ankle. He reached under the bed and pulled out a chain tethered leather cuff and buckled it firmly around my ankle. My heart began to beat harder but I felt the soft fur inside the cuff, there to protect me.

He went back to my head, knelt kissed me and followed the exact trail on my other side to cuff my other ankle. My heart beat harder. I was splayed wide corner to corner on a Queen sized bed. I could feel the lips of my pussy open. Strangely, so early in our play, he asked me, "Are you alright? Do you want to continue?"

"Yes, I want to keep going."

His smile said he was proud of me. "I am going to put a little collar around your neck." He showed it to me. It had rings on it, was padded, jangled some, and buckled like my anklets did. "It is to remind you that you are doing this for me and can tell me at any time that you do not want to do any more for me."

I was still thinking about his words as he cuffed first my left wrist, kissed me again and cuffed my right wrist. He kissed me again, hooked a heavy chain to my collar and draped its two lengths to rest, heavily, harmlessly and cold down my hot body onto my now throbbing, frightened pussy.

He shocked me. I never expected anything like what he did next. He stepped away from the bed, dimmed the spot to almost off and said, "Be very still and quiet. Listen to your heart beat and your breaths."

The silence was deafening. Seldom had I been in total silence. My heart beat more loudly. It was the only noise I heard except the far away slow background of my own breathing. It seemed for hours upon hours I dealt with my out of control thoughts, racing from fear, to fear; racing from care to care. I did not want to disappoint my Uncle, but alone, I could not stop my raging thoughts.

His voice came from far away. It challenged me, "Mary, you have not realized how helpless you are. Struggle as hard as you want against your bindings. Fight them. Prove me wrong. Prove you are in control. I will protect you."

At first I tugged at my right hand. The chains rattled on the cuff and moved around my neck and belly. When I couldn't pull free, I felt a sense of panic and pulled at my left and then both hands at the same time. I tried to pull my legs free and then tried to pull everything at once. I felt more panic and really tried hard, struggling to get free. My mind said, "I'm spread wide and tight, he can do anything to me and I cannot do a thing to stop him." More panic. I struggled against my unyielding bindings so much I began to sweat and some rolled down into my eyes and burned.

More panic set in and now I really fought. My mind screamed, "I can never trust anyone who would do this to me." I tried to remember my safe word but couldn't. The dangling chains between my legs seemed to open my pussy's lips and their harsh, heavy coldness let me know no part of me was safe. I was getting tired but I could now feel the pain in my chest pounding and hear the chains on my bindings rattle.

As I tried to catch my breath and come to grips with truly being helpless, Uncle Jim's voice talked to me, "Your wonderful body struggling is beautiful; it is struggling so, I want to come release you. It hurts to feel your panic. Do you want to know more about your needs? Do you want to go on? Do you still want to please me?"

His soothing voice had my heart beating almost back to normal. I still had a lot of fear but I said, "I want to go on."

"Remember your safe word?"

Oddly, of course, now I remembered my safe word. His question was almost an insult, then I remembered, in my panic filled struggles to get free, I would have called it out, if I could have remembered it.

With gentleness, he knelt behind me, put a blindfold on me and talked, "You have a wonderful mind that is always in control. It will make sex creative and good for your future lovers. But for you, your body needs to be released from thoughts of what you must do for others. Give control of your body away, let it be greedy and then sex can be more than you have ever imagined. You have to turn your thoughts off. Your body is smart too; let it lead. Don't be afraid. I am here to protect you. Even if just for this one night, risk letting your body lead. Remember the little whip from three years ago?"

Oh, did I remember that whip. My pussy gushed at that moment. I had thought of it often. I wanted to feel it again.

Uncle Jim laid the lashes across my breasts and up across my face. I could smell the rich, clean leather. My hips rolled and my legs flared. The heavy chain nestled against my clit. The thongs lifted, I could feel them being twirled like a Ferris wheel over my belly. The breeze felt good on my sweat drenched skin. Some thongs had little tassels and as he lowered the slowly rotating whip, those flicked across my skin. They explored up between my breasts, turned and then slapped my neck and shoulders.

It was strangely erotic because I knew the whip could be swung faster and lowered so they would sting like bees. They had done that in the barn, three years ago. In slightly varying intensities, the thongs, played around my nipples, along my arms, down my sides and thighs. They stung the bottoms of my feet and tickled my toes and knees. They kissed my belly button and then stung into my right side and then my left. I moaned.

My body did not pull away from the painl; it thrust; my legs opened slightly and my ass lifted; the chain curled down and went under my ass, parting my pussy's lips even more. When I lowered my hips the chain pulled tight. I moaned.

The tassels now teasingly stung my hips, first one and then the other, back and forth. My hips rolled from side to side to escape the sting and that rocked the chain back and forth over my clit spreading my pussy's lips wider and trapping my clit between the chain's heavy rolling rings. I forgot the stings and felt my juices run down the chain.

The many thongs spun faster, the tassels slapped loudly, explored my belly, inside my thighs and began to work up. My skin was becoming numb to them when a slightly harder twirl had them bite into the side of my right breast and a couple stung into my nipple. I cried out but the whip had moved on to lightly whip at my other side. My mind thought, surely that was a mistake and he would not hurt me like that again. But he did, the thongs bit into my left breast. I did not cry out as much.

Uncle Jim's voice, was soft and pleasant, "You endured that for me. Thank you. I am enjoying and getting excited by watching your body move and learn to enjoy a little playful pain."

I was pleased with myself. I wanted to please him more. The voice added, "Take all of your thoughts and let them feel each touch on your body. Let every nerve signal its pain or its pleasure. Don't think about if something hurts or feels good; let your body decide. Let all your feelings race to the same spot."

The whip twirled faster, slapping and stinging across my belly button, first in one direction and the other. It stung, I was about to complain when, soft loving lips closed over one of my nipples and began to draw circles with its tongue around it and lick across it. The whip was still doing its thing but the lips were more important. I could take the whip lashing my belly for that lovely sucking mouth on my breast.

Over the next hour, the whip was exchanged for some kind of swatter, to a switch, to a single biting lash but on each change, some pleasure balanced the pain - even harsh pain that slapped directly onto my clit; even harsh pain that stung each standing rigid nipple.

For seconds, all stopped and then a heavy cold metal clamp tightened over my right nipple and the heavy chain was connected to the clamp to tug painfully, if I moved. Before I began to breathe again, my other nipple was clamped and chained. Both clamps were tightened at the same time. Tremendous pain shot through me but wonderful warm tender loving lips pushed the chains away from my pussy and began to lick and nurse.

I endured so the lips would not stop. They did not for a long time while my body learned to cope with the pain of the clamps and the tugging chains. Each time I got close to cuming, the lips would stop and the pain in my nipples or a pinch on my belly would slow me. More and more nothing mattered except to get to the deep completing pleasure that I knew was hidden just under the pain.

I sensed that a body knelt on the bed with me; it reached up and touched the clamps. Fingers worked to release them. I expected pleasant relief but when they released there was horrible pain as blood rushed back into my nipples. At the same time a pushing, stretching, filling pleasure consumed me and over rode the pain.

My orgasm started on my clit and rolled inside me. There was more stretching pain, wonderful slippery slides over my clit and soft loving lips kissing me lovingly. Juices flowed into my mouth and I moaned as more pain stretched and my orgasm stalled. Where was the pain? Where was the pleasure? Both ran in my belly, racing back and forth between my clit and my womb. A strong hand grasped the front of my neck and squeezed, another went for a tortured nipple. My nipple cried out when my clit sighed.

My soul needed to see what was happening. It floated to the ceiling and saw Uncle Jim's back, his hand on my throat, his hand hurting my breast and his hips thrusting smoothly, firmly and slow. My soul told me, "He is pushing his cock into you, stretching you, opening you, trying to reach your womb. It wants to be deep inside your body and hopes to share just a touch of your completeness."

I so wanted to share it with him. I knew he had nothing like this for himself." All senses went between my legs. The hand squeezed my neck harder. It did not matter. All my feelings were swirling inside trying to get to my clit. Pleasure, pain, everything trying to find space inside me. There was no room. My life swirled on the edge of the growing and raging dark and deep whirlpool of all encompassing pleasure. A screamed struggled out of my squeezed throat and I was stabbed painfully deep into my cervix.

The pool got darker, I couldn't breathe but the pleasure would not stop so I dove willingly into the spiral. I felt only pleasure, I heard a loud, life ending scream as more and more pleasure racked through my body. It would not stop and my body urged it on and on. The hand around my throat let my body breathe again but I did not care. I began to feel the thrusting between my legs but I did not care. All I wanted was to ride in the bliss filled spiral. Inside me, wet, pulsing warmth added to my pleasure. I could feel beauty dance inside me. I was only pleasure. The spiral was only pleasure. I became part of the spiral and its beauty. Slowly, I was pulled deep into the spiral's total blackness.

Hours later, I awoke in instant total panic, screaming and thrashing. Strong nude arms wrapped around me and kept me safe. Uncle Jim's voice soothed me, "You are safe. I have you. Rest while I hold you. Feel what is inside you."

I felt completeness and drifted back into encompassing pleasure.

Ten hours later, I awoke in the Uncle Jim's king sized bed, wrapped in comforters and protected by pillows. He was not in bed. In the bathroom, I peed. It burned a little. I felt inside my sheath. I was stretched, gaping and dripping cum. When I struggled to stand and look into the mirror, my nipples were bruised and I could see a red hand print around my neck. A thin black cloth was there too. It had rhinestones on it that said, "Good Morning Beautiful."

Janet was breathing hard; her face was flushed; she looked at her watch and gasped. No one else could speak. Mary smiled weakly as if she had truly relived her night with Uncle Jim. She teasingly said, "I guess if you want to hear about our other nights, we'll have to do it another time."

Mandy could not hold her desire to continue, "What else did he do to you."

Mostly we had great sex. He tried to get my mind to give up control again by having my body endure some pain, be denied or be restrained so he could lead me to even greater pleasure. But for the next two nights my mind would not relent and risk what had happen again, so we just played and teased.

The night after that, I still resisted, I have never felt such strength and power as he forced me down onto a devilish machine, called a Sybian. He actually used ratchet straps to pull my fighting body down onto it. A thin cock went up my lubed ass, a thick elongated bulb went up my pussy and a pimpled rubber pad pressed tightly into my clit.

My eyes blazed at him. I wanted to fight him and force him to prove that the special night when I spiraled down was not some mental trick. As he started the vibrating super masturbating toy, he turned it on very low. I knew I had this under control. Everything vibrated and the cocks thrust and twirled.

My mind raced to conquer him. It would not stop like it had done only once before. It was rebelling, demanding control of my pleasure. I was afraid of what had happened, I was afraid of the dark spiral that almost consumed me, I was afraid to ever give up control again, and yet, I felt I had failed my Uncle Jim. My mind made every cell in my body fight and fight violently. That special night, I loved every cell of Uncle Jim's body and where he led me. Tonight, I would rip his heart out, rather than surrender control to him.

There was not a millimeter that I could move my ass, my pussy or my clit away from the machine. He had tied my hands to my sides and strapped them to my waist. For fun he put a suction device on my nipples and a ball with breathing holes and a strap into my mouth. My nipples extended twice their length, puffed up and became super sensitive.

As the machine pleasantly buzzed, he talked, "Learning to fly really scared you? You really only drifted. I think your body can fly but you are afraid. Fran could fly. She was not afraid. She taught me by trusting me to protect her. I marveled at her. Tonight, you will face forced orgasms and then, when there is no fight left in you, I'm going to fuck your ass, stretch it and fill your bowels with my cum because you cannot stop me.

Tomorrow, if you can face all that your body has shown you, maybe it will surrender and I can show you how sexually special you are. Maybe you can give me a chance to see you in true sexual bliss.

For the next thirty minutes, Uncle Jim kept my pussy, clit and ass lubed and that infernal machine speeded higher and higher until it forced me through one orgasm to another. It finally reduced me to falling forward onto my face and moaning in sensitive pain that I had to endure because I could not get away. I had cum so hard and so much, I was far beyond any sexual pleasure.

He did untie me. He laid me face down in front of the machine with my hips over a thick firm pillow. My mind was in neutral. My body was exhausted; it had no fight; it was beyond talking and beyond moving. He had told me what to expect. My asshole was stretched and relaxed but not enough. He knelt across me and slowly pushed his well lubed two inch wide cock up my tighter ass.

I wanted to scream at him and he quietly said, "Rub your clit and finish with me." That did not seem like a request, so I rubbed. As he got closer and I began to get over the extreme sensitivity of my clit, he gave me some more suggestions, "Push fingers from your other hand up inside you and feel my cock fucking inside your ass." I was beyond sensitive, but amazed at feeling his cock push up my ass and slide across the fingers I had in my pussy. I was feeling his cock inside my body. It was mind blowing.

My fingers flew on my clit and my other fingers curled into my g-spot. I started cuming. I was too sensitive to touch but I kept frigging my clit and started over the top when Jim slammed into my ass. His cock danced in me. He moaned in defeat and his balls emptied everything he had deep into my bowels. He collapsed on me and was totally still.

For the first time, I sort of understood the power exchange he was teaching me - he forcibly controlled me until my body surrendered in defeat to him, only then did I completely conquer his. Most of my fear of not being in control had left me. I now understood my control would come back, even if I gave it away for a while. After all my fighting, I had given him freedom to use me and ultimately delight in seeing me in extreme climaxes fighting through pain and sensitivity.