Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his exhausted weight on my back and his pulsing cock still buried deep in my ass. I had surrendered myself to him and was learning to fill my body with pleasure. I felt complete but knew he wanted even more for me.

We had three more days together. That night was our turning point. We had reached a milestone of trust and being equal. Now I wanted to experience everything with him. I really wanted to fly. He was so very, very happy that I wanted to try.

Mom was getting anxious. The owner could stare at her. It was now truly time for us to leave. Any more of my story would have to be told some other day. Ellen whispered as we left, "Did you ever fly?"

Strangely my body was instantly exhausted. I could see Uncle Jim cradling my head talking me back from an infinitely deep beautiful space that he will never know. He was so happy for me; tears rolled down his cheeks while I recovered. My eyes were far away when I answered my daughter truthfully, "Yes, Ellen, yes, I did fly once for my Uncle Jim. That was twenty years ago. He still thanks me for trusting him and letting him watch me. It always sounds strange to me when he thanks me because, to me, it seems the pleasure was all mine."