Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy came around but Mary was holding back. Ellen challenged her mother outright, "My God, Mom, you set me up to get fucked by my Uncle. What's so different if he's my grandfather?"

Everyone broke into crying laughter. Ellen went out to find Janet, for the second time, and tell her all was ok as long as she could fuck Uncle Jim a few more times. Grandmother probably had the right idea, "Keep Uncle Jim's mind full of lust, naughty thoughts and wanting to please the woman in his life. She didn't want to clutter it with distracting cares that would take the lustful sparkle out of his green eyes."

As Ellen walked out the back door she thought, "I is nice knowing where the hint of green came from in my eyes and why I have such a high passionate sex drive."

Mary was finally getting playful, "Come on mom, tell us something wild you have done with Jim."

Ellen didn't hesitate. She knew exactly which story she was going to start with. "After Todd started drinking, roughed me up, raped me and left, I discovered I was pregnant again. As usual, I started seeing Jim again. I wasn't showing yet. I was pretty. We went to town to see a movie one night. Afterward, I saw a bar and talked Jim into taking me in for a mixed drink. I had never been in a bar but had seen movies and read about movie stars ordering something called a Mai Tai. I wanted one.

"The bar was packed. The only open stool was in the back far corner of the bar and crammed between the bar and the wall. Jim barely had space to stand behind me in the corner and hold my coat. Well one drink led to two and the man sitting to my right began to flirt with me. He was handsome and I was enjoying teasing Jim, sort of treating him like my body guard or hired hand. He put up with it for a while until the man started leaning in too close and whispering. Jim said, "Miss Janet you are sitting on something, raise up just a little." I just pushed against the bar stool rail and he adjusted my flared dress. I realized he had pulled my dress out so it covered the stool. My bare skin and panties were on the plastic that covered the stool's padded top.

"I kept talking with the man, trying to make Jim jealous. When I used my Chap Stick, Jim took it from me. I ignored him. I felt him move behind me. I didn't know but he lifted my dress and reached under it. I felt him grasp the cloth covering each of my ass cheeks. When the jute box blared, he ripped my panties so the crack of my ass, all the way to my pussy, was bare. I was shocked but kept up my tease. The man bought me my third drink. I was really feeling the first two.

"Unknown to me, Jim had warmed the Chap Stick making it like Vaseline. He used my coat to cover that he had taken out his cock and coated it. When my suitor looked away for a moment, Jim quickly slid me back so my ass was hanging partially off the stool. My drink was served and my overly attentive conversation partner turned back having eyes only for me. As he leaned in to whisper something suggestive again, I felt the bell of Jim's cock push at my asshole. We had never played that way. It was so tight; I knew it would not go in. I ignored him and kept talking. Jim kept up a steady pressure. About half way through my drink, I felt him start slipping into me.

"I tried to scoot forward but he had a grip on my hips. He leaned forward, pressing harder and calmly "reminded" me, "Miss Janet, remember, we have to get you home by eleven." At that exact moment he pulled my hips and thrust. I felt like I was split in two. Three more inches of that log of his went up my ass. It was all I could do not to scream. I took it and tried to keep my conversation going until my drink was gone. Jim kept pulling my hips tight against him and I could feel my ass stretch and take a little more of him every minute or two.

"I was shocked, uncomfortable and so turned on I could not breathe. My neighboring stool partner got up to give me room for Jim to put my coat on me. Jim was all prim and proper and zipped up. As he turned me toward the back wall so I could slip my arm into my coat, his free hand went unerringly up my dress and he stuck two fingers into my pussy and wiggled them against my g-spot. My knees buckled and I came. He caught me and said to the man. "Please excuse us, Miss Janet is not used to hard drink, but thank you, she has really enjoyed your company tonight."

"When we got home, I was playful, acting angry and rough with him. I was so wild, I fucked him all night. We laughed and rolled off the bed and kept fucking. I was sore and that asshole Jim was not finished making me pay for teasing him at the bar. He had not cum. I was nude, pinned between the wall and the bed and the end table with him behind me. He used our lube from the end table drawer, squeezed some into my ass and I knew instantly what he had in mind. I struggled to get away. You have felt his strength. He pushed my head down so my ass was high, spread and unprotected. I gave up knowing I could not stop him.

"I felt my ass stretch uncomfortably when he pushed the wide bell in. Using the ever pleasant voice of my servant that he had used at the bar, he said, "Miss Janet, it is now time for your first ass fucking; rub your clit so it doesn't hurt you too much and you can wet all over my floor." I came three more times from rubbing my clit, getting my ass fucking, cursing at him and being taken so I gaped for two days. I did wet on his floor; I did cum so many times my fingers were too tired to rub my clit. Then he sat in on the wet floor, held me, caressed me and kissed me for an hour before we cleaned up and passed out for ten hours in his bed.

"In the next forty years, off and on together, he has licked my ass, tongued my ass, played with toys up my ass but he has never fucked my ass again. I think he's waiting for me to ask him to do it. I'm going to, real soon."

Ellen gave a breathy exhale. Her eyes seemed greener, her voice was raspy and deeper when she said, "Grandmom, you are definitely one of us." The loving laughter signaled the near end of this confession session.

Obviously, Janet had hundreds of stories but it had been a long, shocking and emotionally exhausting day for everyone. It was time to stop. As they said their goodbyes, they all told Janet they loved her and would keep her secret but hoped she would tell Jim the truth.

All five minds were wondering what else the next luncheon would reveal about "Uncle Jim."

12