All Comments on 'Unconditional Love'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
UNCONDITIONAL

usually means one-sided. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A lesson to any sane man, do not fuck or get married to a whore it only leads to a cluster fuck.

SKHPSKHPover 11 years ago
I think I read a quite similar story on this site before

I do not remember the author, and the outcome was different but a desaster all the same. The elements of the story were the same as here: a slutty waitress, a brother and co-owner of a workshop, who does not approve of the narrators choice of gf/wife, pot-smoking and slutty behaviour, the wife's girlfriend sharing the same slutty "hobbies" - and a husband blind with love. I think the wife in that story was a redhead, too. (Perhaps anybody knows that story - I would like to re-read it just for curiosity.)

Nevertheless I enjoyed your writing once more. Keep on!

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

I will take you at your word and hope the woman you refer to has a moment of sanity. I somehow doubt it, but hope springs eternal. Good story, even though the ending was a bit extreme for me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Another Patty story ! Same as all the other ones ( only different )

It was ok. All the Patty stories are at least 'ok'. Some are vey good. This was ok. Frank Sinatra had his lunch eaten by Ava Gardner. You got Patty. So ... Could you write one about Ava Gardner ? Or maybe Frank & Patty. Or better yet Frank, Ava & Patty.

Just kidding. Write another Patty story . She's fat now as you said in last Special P. chronicle & these tales keep her beauty ( such as it was ) alive.

magmamanmagmamanover 11 years agoAuthor
A bit to add

Someone beat the holy hell out of the one eyed guy named Len. It wasn't me..darn it. But a detective thought it was, he came by maybe 20 times. To this day I think my brother had a hand in that, he won't admit it though.

Yes, I write about Patty, she is in my head. And yes, kind of fat now, although I suspect she still thinks she is hot. I can tell when she is between husbands, she contacts me. The last one was number 5, not counting me.

A real truth is that I am still in HER head, damn near 40 years later.

Crazy? Yes, it is. Hell, I am married and happy.

I wrote this story for her, to let her know. I happen to know she reads everything I write.

I really WAS there that night, that can of gasoline in my hand.

So now she knows just how close it was. Sanity prevailed.

Barely.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story, allcheating wives and thier lovers deserve to end uop like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I was wondering.

You seem to have visited the essence of this story a few times. Variations on a theme, only with writing rather than music.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Good Tale

All cheating wives should die in pain. Mine did.

HA

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Fascinating Variation on a theme

It is nice to have a fantasy like this and then to be able to say honestly, "Not Guilty"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Honesty

Loved the raw honesty. And nothin' better than a little writing to make right. Slut wives...some men love em and some men hate em.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Good

Rough in parts, but good. Just a free-love slut, it seems. I like the story within a story angle. If it is true, that should shake her up. If not, great creative device.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To betrayedbylove

All cheating husbands should also...me thinks thou doest protest too much!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Blowing up people

Granted, this is presented as a fictional end to a real story, an end for which all the materials were readily at hand! Let's look at perspective in this fictional ending. There is Sweetie, whom MGM knew to be casual and easy-going vis-a-vis her sexuality BEFORE their second date! She seemed to be willing to live under Hubby's much more traditional sexual rules, but stopped well-short of actually overtly accepting it. He catches the leopard showing her spots and therefore felt OK with killing them all in a most painful fashion! Were they nice people? NO! Is that justification for killing any of them? Well, gee, after all ... A Real Man felt betrayed, so mass murder is indicated! Very glad it was fiction. I think I will not rate it!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Good story, better with elements of truth....

....glad you reconsidered as your relationship had not "earned" that level of "discourse"! Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would love to see if PATTY has the guts...

...to talk with us in comments section!

Hi Patty!

hahaha....

Great story MGM.

(By Paul in Rio)

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
"To make mistake is human atribute" said the hedgehog and got of from the washbrush

@ Anon I read many comments of betrayedbylove and he has not double standard at all.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting

A story is about almost murder. The exwife who discovers her exhusband, as a Author. Is it fiction or not, but interesting. HIV would write, what a stupid main character, he married such a woman and his brother told him. However a story would not have been without this situation at all...............

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

Category of this story is Cruel Revenge Story, against the imagined murder. Sometime it is good to use our brain, and to restart our life with a deep injured rememberings, as 20 years prison............

magmamanmagmamanover 11 years agoAuthor
OK.

Got some emails, questions. I seldom answer those, so I will here.

I am too damned old to not tell the truth, so here it is.

Like many of you, there was one true love. At least to me it was, I sort of think to her it was, also. But she thought differently about life and sex than I do.

It wasn't a nice breakup, and I never did get any closure. So far I have shunned her, shot her, burned her up in a fire, left her broke and alone, made fun of her gaining weight, had a black lady take her place with the "good" version of...me.

No end to that, but ALL of it in stories. In my REAL life?

40 years, almost. Patty is still in my head, I am still in hers. If things were different and she showed up?

Unconditional love, God help me. Am I crazy? Yea, a little bit.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
ok

you did good mag - gave u a 5.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
"Mindenki maskepp csinalja"

There are a Hungarian popsong, the title: "Everybody does the things differently/ Mindenki maskepp csinalja" from LGT, their song is in my brain . We are not equal because we did not come out from bed of Pokructes, somebody is such men whose brain the romantic love remain forever to a woman, others can extinct the romantic love quicklier and his brain is clean for a newer romantic love for a other woman against they are not predators. Very interesting the modern brain investigator instruments can MESAURE THE ROMANTIC LOVE IN THE BRAIN. According to the modern biological scientific results the romantic love may last more than 20 years, but the average lasting time is 4 years..............Interesting the romantic love is a mesaurable scientific thing.....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pay back is such a bitch

but in the end she got what she deserved for being such a fuck slut skank whore and the others who were cheating......at least he was able to say the same story over and over....to be a good liar you have to have a good memory.....

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago

"So when Patty asked me if I wanted to fuck Sara it wasn't a total surprise." - WANTING to fuck someone, and actually DOING it when you are in a committed relationship are two different things!

"it's still my fucking body, not your private property." - Actually, once you're married, hell, even just in an exclusive relationship, it IS his private property! And it makes no difference that she is willing to let him "play" as well, since he has no desire to!

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great finish!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Dark

A dark story about a good man undone by a cheating wife. No burn the bitch jokes about this one.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
HE DONT BELIEVE YOU,,,, PROBABLY NEVER WILL

and you should have listened to your brother, TK U MLJ LV NV

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
No question...

...a man can be a fool for love and a bad woman can break him.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again in Random

This is one of the darkest and best stories in LW. Probably a bit of truth in some of these revenge stories. Don't want to think too much about that.

TwopullTwopullover 2 years ago

Sick mind. Sick story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS