Unconditional Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike struggles with taking their sex to the next level.
7.9k words
4.71
50.5k
52
3

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks passed after our experience at the park together, and things had been going well for me and' Alison. However, I was starting to feel just a little weird about everything that I had been doing sexually as of lately.

It was different to say the least, but I had never thought I would end up doing any of this stuff in my life. Touching another man's dick or letting someone lick my ass or any of that shit; let alone did I think I would ever meet a chick who had a dick bigger than mine. Yet that's' exactly what had happened and I was actually adapting to it all until the realization began to kick in.

Now I was starting to feel just a little weary. What did it all mean; who was I, what was I and' what the' hell did any of this make me. Nothing made sense, I knew that I liked Alison but it was...weird. She had been coming over and staying the night at my house a lot lately, which was fun. We would stay up all night or at least half the night, playing video games or watching TV together.

We would walk to the store and get junk food and come back and have lots' of fun; sometimes it would lead to sex, sometimes cuddling and sometimes Alison would show the side of her that still loved to do manly' things like playing Play station or Xbox.

Tonight was one of the nights where we were just laying in my bed together, watching TV and enjoying each other's company. The confusion that had plagued me as of lately was evident at the' moment, still playing on my mind even then but I was doing my best just to ignore it and be happy to have Alison at my side.

I smiled as she kissed me on the cheek and then on the lips and we started making out; she slid her hand nice and slow down my chest and stomach to my groin. She pushed under my boxers and' wrapped her hand around my stiffening cock and began to stroke it until it started getting harder faster.

I groaned, and she broke the kiss pulling my boxers down and smiling up at me as she gave the head of my shaft a lick; I was so eager for her to just swallow' me whole. It always started out like this, laying together peacefully and one of us would make a move that would lead us to some pretty' hot sex.

I moaned as she wrapped her lips around me closing her mouth around my cock and started to bob her head while stroking me at the same time. It felt really' good of course, and she went at it like that for a few minutes before releasing me with a popping sound.

"What's up?" I asked, wondering why she stopped.

"Don't worry, I'm not done."

I was relieved to hear that. She never was one to lead me on and then cut me down at the last second.

She sat up and removed the plain white t-shirt that she had been wearing to reveal her beautiful breasts. I reached up, taking them in my hands and squeezing them and she giggled as I did. She backed away some and started inching herself out of her pants, followed by her panties and her big fat cock popped free as she tossed her undergarments to the floor.

Alison leaned forward, kissed me on the lips and slid her tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss; I could taste my own cock on her breath. She was on top of me now, our erections rubbing together and I groaned into the kiss, mentally wishing that she would resume her oral action.

She must have been able to read my mind, because she broke the kiss our lips making the familiar wet sound as she slid back down my body and took my cock back into her mouth again.

Bobbing her head up and down at a steady pace, she ran her hands up my chest and started to tweak my nipples. I was becoming a bit more vocal now, moaning louder as I started to feel myself getting closer to an orgasm. She turned her entire body around at that point, shoving her ass in my face and now her cock and balls were dangling literally right in front of me. I inhaled the musky aroma of her sweet ass and felt my arousal grow tenfold.

Alison switched briefly from sucking my cock, to licking my asshole and I sighed at the feeling of her wet tongue against my anus. She went about licking at the hole for a few moments while inching her own ass closer to my face. There were two options for me at this point; I could repay her by diving' my tongue into her tight asshole and getting her lubed up at the same time for me to fuck her.

Or I could take it a step further and get my first taste of cock, which I was not really sure if I wanted to do just yet. Both options looked very inviting, but lately I had been struggling with thoughts like sucking her off or letting her fuck me in the ass. Those things seemed unnatural to me, but even that seemed stupid because in a sense this whole relationship was a little unnatural; how many men had a girlfriend with a cock?

Setting aside the second option for the time being at least, I grabbed her by the hips pulling her closer to my face and dove' my tongue into her asshole. She jolted in surprise, the moaned in pleasure but tensed up some and I could have sworn it seemed like she was a little annoyed. I shrugged it off and licked at her asshole while massaging her ass cheeks and inhaling the aroma.

She went back to sucking my cock for a moment or two and I could feel the pressure building up; I was so close and getting ready to cum now, I wanted to fuck her in the ass but I didn't know if I could get her attention fast enough to stop her oral assault.

Even if I could, and I started fucking her, I probably would not last very long at this point because I was so damn aroused. I decided to just' go with it and felt myself reach the brink as the head of my cock started to swell and throb and I erupted, shooting off several streams of cum down her throat.

She swallowed it all like' she usually did and licked the head clean, running her tongue up and down the length of my cock. I had reached my orgasm but I had a feeling like' she was not' done with me just yet.

Alison continued licking my shaft and then started licking my asshole again, which actually seemed to help because my cock immediately sprang back to action which I think' made her quite happy. She finally got off of me, and I almost felt disappointed that I no longer had her ass in my face or the smell of her balls lingering in front of me, but she made up for it by mounting me and positioning her ass right above my hard cock.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered before lowering herself down and impaling her ass on my throbbing erection.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her further down on top of me, sliding in inch by inch until I was' buried deep inside of her.

She started grinding against me, bouncing up and down and I eventually flipped over on top of her into missionary position. I pounded her ass with long hard strokes and very quickly, I felt myself getting close. Perhaps a little faster than I had wanted to,

She dug her nails into my back and pulled me deeper into her, our lips locking together in a passionate kiss and I moaned as I exploded and started to pump my semen deep inside of her. I sighed in relief, collapsing on top of Alison and she ran her hands up and down my back in a soothing manner for a few moments before I finally pulled my cock out of her ass and rolled over onto my back, lying beside her.

I was starting to feel tired now and though I was still kind of horny, I would have rather just gone to sleep then do anything else for the night.

I gave her a kiss and then turned over onto my side.

"I'm calling it a night,"

"Oh...okay,"

I could hear the disappointment in her voice and I immediately felt bad; I was not sure what was wrong, but I really hated when she sounded sad like that.

"What's the matter?"

She smiled faintly at me as I turned back over to look at her and shook her head slowly. It was just like her to try and' deny it, to try and' act like nothing was on her mind even though I knew there clearly was. She could never hide it from me; when something was up I always knew it no matter how hard she tried to keep it a secret from me. I just had the ability to see through her.

"It's nothing," she lied.

"Don't give me that," I said. "I know something is wrong; so just tell me."

Alison sighed and' gave me a kiss on the lips and moved closer to me; that's' when I noticed her cock was still hard as a rock. I was able to put two and' two together from her not stopping with the kissing and how hard her dick currently was, and I understood the problem was she was still horny. I laughed as the kiss broke and she smiled.

"What's so funny," she asked me.

"It's nothing; you could have just said something."

I grabbed her cock and started stroking it nice and slow and she moaned as I did. I kept stroking and stroking and realized just how horny I had left her when she only held out for about a minute and a half before she blew her load all over my hand. We cleaned up and I lay back down again, turning my back to her again this time ready to go to sleep for sure.

Apparently, Alison had other plans in mind. As I lay with my back towards her she leaned closer and wrapped her arm around me, kissing me on the neck and I could feel her hard cock rubbing against my ass crack.

I froze with' anxiety, I knew what she wanted but did I want it? I kind' of did; I was just really, really' nervous. She continued to kiss my neck and started rubbing my shoulder, obviously trying to ease my nerves and ease me into this.

She leaned in closer pushing me off my side and onto my stomach and she climbed on top of me, pinning me down her cock probing my asshole. This was it; I was really about to do this, I was really about to take it in the ass from my girlfriend who's dick was bigger than mine. This was fucking insane I just could not wrap my head around it no matter how hard I tried.

As she leaned in further, her cock just about to break past my asshole, I jumped, my anxiety skyrocketing and shoved' her off' of me but not hard enough to cause her any harm.

"What, what's wrong?"

"I can't do this..."

She looked at me with confusion in her eyes. I could understand why this would not make sense to her; I had practically led her on and made her think that this could work. Made her think that I was interested that I wanted her to' fuck me in the ass only to push her off and pretty much say no at literally the last second. I must have been a real jerk off to do something like that. What a tease.

"Are you okay?"

I could hear the sincere concern in her voice and it actually made me feel better to see that she was more worried about me then angry. If she were that concerned, it obviously showed she cared.

"Yeah I just...I'm not ready for this." Simple as that,

"Oh...okay. Well if your sure; I don't want to make you do anything that you don't feel comfortable doing Mike, I'm serious. I know we have not been together for very long, but I really feel like I'm' falling in love with you. I want you to know, there's' no pressure. If we're going to do this I want us both to want it, and I don't want you to feel like you don't have a choice."

That definitely helped a lot; I felt a lot better just hearing her say that.

"Thank you,"

No more words were exchanged, and I felt bad because I think I made her worry that I was angry at her when really I was angry at myself for chickening out at the last second.

We kissed each other good night, I rolled over on my side again and she wrapped her arm around me but I could still feel her dick poking at my ass so I turned over to face her and just pulled her into my arms. A much more comfortable position and it was' not long before we had both fallen asleep.

Alison's POV

He was asleep now, finally; now I was' left to myself and my own thoughts' about what had just happened. What had just happened? I was not sure' myself really...I was certain that he wanted me in that way. He showed no signs of resistance until that last second.

Had I done something wrong? I really hoped' not. I meant every word I said to him just then, I really was falling in love with him and I really wanted him to be comfortable. The thought that I may have upset him in some way made me feel sick to the stomach with depression. The worst part was I was still so fucking horny, my cock was still hard as a rock and I guess he must have noticed because he had turned over to face me before going to sleep, so that I was not up against his ass anymore.

That was disappointing; just the feeling of his ass against my groin had made me mad with arousal.

Okay that wasn't' so important really; it was, but his comfort was more important.

I lay there for a good while, wide' awake and after about fifteen minutes my cock shrunk back to its flaccid state and about half an hour later I managed to drift off to sleep myself. The last thought on my mind, was that tomorrow I was going to have to talk with Christy about this.

She would be able to tell me how to handle a situation like this; I knew her boyfriend had found it difficult to do certain things to her in the beginning of their relationship, so maybe she would understand what I was dealing with.

I woke the next morning to find Mike still asleep beside me. I got out of bed, slowly and carefully trying not to wake him and made my way towards his bathroom to relieve my bladder before getting dressed as quietly as possible. Once I was dressed, I grabbed my car keys and cell phone and slipped out the back door after giving him a kiss on the cheek, and on my way to the car I sent Christy a text message telling her I had to talk to her and I was on my way back to the apartment.

When I got home, I found Christy sitting in the kitchen drinking a cup of hot coffee and talking on the phone. As soon as she realized I was home though she ended her phone call and stood up from the table, noticing how upset I looked and came over to give me a hug.

"Sweetie what happened?"

I sighed, shaking my head and hugging her back.

"I wish I knew,"

We sat down and she gave me a cup of my own to wake myself up more. I had classes in two hours, so I had enough time to talk to her and get a shower but then I would have to be on my way or I would be late.

"I don't know what happened. We were...having sex, and everything was great but I was making certain suggestive moves and I don't know if he just wasn't getting the hint or if he wasn't interested."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know," I said trying to think of how to work what I meant.

"Like, we were in 69 and I was on top. I was hoping he might decide to suck me off, but instead her' just gave me a rim job."

I could see the surprise in her eyes, but she was surprised for a different reason then I thought she was, because she did not know we had not gone that far at all just yet.

"Wait a second," she said looking at me intently. "You mean to tell me that you two have been together for...how long?"

"About a month and a half,"

"A month and a half and you've been having sex and he hasn't given you a blowjob once?"

I shook my head no, almost laughing at the disbelief in her eyes. She looked like she really could not believe that in the short amount of time we had been together he had not once sucked my cock. It sucked, no pun intended, but it was the truth.

"That's not a big deal though," I said finally.

"I was disappointed last night, I mean I threw myself at him hoping to get at least that but I didn't. I got over it though and we just continued on; it's what happened later that is really bugging me."

I went on to explain everything that had happened after that point. How I was up against his back, probing his ass, how he moved onto his stomach and I had gotten on top of him. How close I had been to actually sticking it in his ass and how out of nowhere he had completely freaked out and ended the entire ordeal all together.

She could tell how upset I was, but it was not as if I was upset because I was desperate, it was different. I was upset because I had never had something like that happen to me in a sexual relationship before.

Every guy I had ever been with had been open to the idea of me fucking their ass, nine times out of ten they always enjoyed it, even if they had only ever been with genetic women before me. I was upset because I felt like I had done something wrong or' like I had hurt him in some way and that really did bother me.

"You did nothing wrong," Christy assured me.

"Trust me Allie; it has nothing to do with you doing something wrong. Mike is just one of those guys I guess, and in situations like that you just have to be patient."

"I know," I replied. "I just wish he would trust me enough to do this. I have my wants and desires to, I love him and I want to be patient but it's' hard. I mean, especially when he is so willing to do other stuff like jerking me off or just touching me down there. None of that bothers him but as soon as I go to stick it in him, then everything changes? Hand jobs are just not cutting it anymore, at least suck my fucking cock."

I guess my frustration was coming out now, I was no longer doing a very good job at hiding it and Christy was trying not to laugh at my sudden outburst. She wanted to be a good friend, but I could tell she did not really know what to say to me. Even she knew, I had never had a problem like this in previous relationships with other guys' I had to get ready for class, so I got up and' went to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I went to my room, got' undressed, slipped into my bathrobe and walked back to the shower getting in under the hot water. Fifteen minutes later, I emerged back into my room and started drying off and getting ready to put on my fresh clothes and head to class.

As I was tying my shoes, my cell phone rang. I picked it up and saw that the caller ID read Mike.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey."

"Hey yourself; you just wake up?"

"Yeah about ten minutes ago. I'm' heading over to Jamie's for a while to hang out. Just wanted' to let you know first."

I had no problem with that. Jamie was a cool girl, and I knew they had been friends a really' long time. I did not ever want to seem like the jealous girlfriend or anything of that sort, so I never had a problem with the two of them hanging out by themselves.

I knew Jamie had a crush on Mike though, it wasn't' hard to tell, anyone could see it; but I trusted Mike enough to know he would not do anything. I trusted Jamie enough to know she would not try anything.

"Okay that's cool. I'll see you tonight?"

"No," he said. "I'm going to hang by myself tonight. Got class tomorrow and I just want to get some rest."

"Okay then," I said thinking nothing of it at first. "How about tomorrow,"

"Um...I don't know. Probably not,"

Now I was starting to feel a little confused. I could understand tonight, but tomorrow he did not want to see me either?

"Well then when is good for you Mr. busy," I joked.

"I don't know," he replied. "I'll call you." Well that sounded funny, almost like something that some asshole player would say. Almost like something my ex would have said, or had said about a thousand times during our relationship.

"Okay then...love' you."

We hung up and I tried not to think about it, but it was so heavy on my mind that I thought about it the entire drive to class and the entire rest of the day. When I got out of my first class and went to lunch, I tried to text him but received no answer. I text him again during the second class and again in the middle of a lecture and then tried to call him on my way home.

I called Jamie next; I did not think anything was going on between them, so I did not feel like the jealous type. I just hoped that she might be able to put him on the phone or tell me if he was trying to ignore me or not.

It did not work out though; Jamie said that Mike had left about half an hour before I called and that she did not know why he had ignored my texts and phone calls but he was a little depressed and