All Comments on 'Unconscious Love'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow - another ultimate slut wife story but ....

where is the part were she teases the wimp husband with the details? Frankly, this story sucks from an overused & boring plot line, and unrealistic nature behind the plot. Work with an editor and learn from your mistakes. Do not fall into the cesspool that other wimp authors dive into like bonnietaylor & her sidekicks.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
WOW!

You sick person. This is your fantasy? I do hope the women confesses and the husband just leaves her. she doesn't love,respect or even think about her 'husband' in fact why is she married? she gives the impression she doesn't want to be married, so why not just get divorced then she can be the slut she wants to be and not have to worry about her poor husband! In fact she doesn't have a 'husband' she has ameal ticket nothing more. Let him go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Story....

Well....

I think some people have a real strange habit of reading stories that offend them.... oh and did you get that word - STORY - get a life GW.

I liked this story well enough - cos its a story - maybe it is a fantasy for the writer - SO??????????

Considering the site that this is - some of you are very close minded. If you dont like the subject - don't read it. I am sure most people could figure that out.

Learningfast - nice story. Keep trying.

Mandy - Brit Girl.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
To Brit girl.

I know this might sound strange but I do like these stories. What I don't understand and perhaps you can explain this to me, why do people who have this fantasy then write a story about it and expect every one to like it. yes I understand this is a fantasy website people write about things they would never apparently do or so they say. I myself write fantasy stories. But I will continue to write comments about other peoples stories untill somebody like your self makes a rule that says you cant write a comment.

Tell you what-Mandy is it?- why not read some of my stories then you can get your own back. Many people complain about my stories and they tell me so, the difference is I let people comment and don't worry too much about them.

Oh and I am a BRIT as well although sometimes I wish I wasn't.

tringirltringirlover 15 years ago
Worrying and exciting

Not sure this is a very nice or moral story, but it certainly excited me. Well written, good expression and realistic characters. I've often thought about some features of this story, as if I'd like to know more of their facts and sensations. But too scary to try so good for a fantasy. Any more like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Curious

As much an impact fantasies can have, the more she thought of it, the more she wanted it. And it will never be enough any more. As in many stories, she thought the husband was not up to it, although he was pleased with the increased intensity. Why not talk to him, why not take that opportunity to try it out. If a husband holds back, it may not be his chracter as such, but rather the respect for his wife. She just had to scheme and set up this sex orgy. I'm hoping that he found out somehow and when she comes home, she finds her bags at the doorstep. Free at last.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 15 years ago
no time for morals, please

just enjoy the sheer eroticism.

god, was i stimulated...aching to be

that woman. wonderfully done, thank you.

exjockexjockover 15 years ago
The Marriage was over when she decided

To carry out her fantasy without ever discussing it with her husband. This is NOT a story about sharing - it is a story about a self-centered woman who thinks ONLY of her own pleasure. She does NOT belong in a marriage. All these things MIGHT have been possible with the husband or at least with his knowledge and cooperation. When she decides to cheat, her marriage was over - even before the acts themselves. If she had any regard for the husband she CLAIMS to love, the least she could have done was tell him what she intended and let him decide if he would or could live with it. By refusing the husband the knowledge, how could there ever be trust again in this marriage?

Maybe it would have been better if she had actually died in that first experience.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Good and Bad

Look erotically this story IS Hot. No two ways about it.

<br></br>

But the Premise does have a BIG hole in it. The author describes a somewhat conventional Loving marriage and sexually the Husband and wife learned/ explored sex together.

<br></br>

But THAT is the problem with the story. The author gives off the impression that while the sex life had gone somewhat conventional and stale there is no indication that the husband was hung up on a particular kind of sex. Therefore there is a strong need to explain why the wife who wanted to expand her horizons sexually would not discuss this with her husband in some manner.

<br></br>

If one were to read a story as something else besides erotica then clearly this is a wife which is out of control because her fantasies have become intertwined with reality than she does not have the internal control

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Angiquesophie misses the point

Angiquesophie misses the point. It is the author... not the readers... who sent up the premise and the moral issue by going on and on ,... early in the story... about the marriage .

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Why Not?

I liked the story. I've read the adverse comments. But consider this: the wife so loved her husband that she kept her episode of shagging secret, wanting to spare him the agony of realizing what she had done. The pleasure she received from her adulterous lovers was not derived from love but from lust. Is it too much to assume that she could return to her husband and continue to be deeply in love with him on account of all of his noble qualities? In fact, the husband's gentility might even endear him to her more than before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Contrary to her mouth this woman did not love

her husband or herself. One critiquer, katib, said "the wife so loved her husband that she kept her episode of shagging secret." She kept is secret because she knew her husband would divorce her. Not only that but have her put up for medical testing for the next year and mental evaluation due to her lack of self esteem and hatred towards herself. What woman in her right mind would expose herself to a group of men she did not know to use her as they wanted to, suppose the next step was snuff sex? Bareback sex, not even considering pregnancy, with strange multiple partners in this day and age is an act of suicide. Contrary to what Bazzz wrote in one critique, there is no cure for AIDS. We can prolong some peoples lives and even keep the HIV from progressing in others, but we can prolong their lives and allow them to infect others. What happens to all those nice people with these infections when their insurance runs out and they cant afford these wonder drugs Bazzz?

CountryCoupleCountryCoupleover 15 years ago
Thought Police in action

Well written STORY... regardless of the morals , ethics, safe sex , trust or otherwise. Certainly the sexual side of it gets the blood flowing. Any follow on with this one could lead into a variety of paths and destinations.

Will the husband find out..?

Will she get caught out..?

A couple that have serious communication issues it seems..and both repressing what their fantasies are (at least her) ..maybe a story with him taking a stroll down the "dark side" perhaps..

And no... we don't share our toys either ..!

Before the thought police pass sentence ...*S

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The purpose of erotic FICTION...

...is to explore and enjoy those things that may be impossible, immoral, illegal, dangerous and very exciting. I think this story is great - it presses all my levers and kept me interested for hours after reading it. Too much is being commented as if it was real life. Come on - it is fiction and good fiction. Thanks for the style and approach.

babsieUKbabsieUKover 15 years ago
Agree with the high rating

I agree with the Anon in UK. Fabulous and exciting. I'll never do this things but I'll make fantasy now. Nicely written and very inventive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very Imaginative

reads like a psychedelic experience... interesting piece

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Fantasy of Women

I can't believe that so many commentators are looking for real reality in a fantasy story. IT IS A FANTASY !!!!

The story does a great job in expressing and describing a fantasy that many married women have...and yes...excluding thier husbands. Of course, it won't come true and may be "immoral"...but it still remains a fantasy of many married women...including myself.

The story is beautiful and I can't wait for more stories from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

just another whore living off her husband and looking for fun with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Women are whores!

I love women. So much more interesting than men. So much more down with bodily functions. Especially after puberty. Most of them know deep inside what Masters and Johnson found out, that the number of orgasms a woman can have is limitless. M&J were astounded by their experiments.

When she realizes this in herself it is the next thought, "what would that be like?"

I used to think that a woman wh had a train run on her was a victim. Hah! Nearly every one of them would do it if all the rules would be suspended and no one would ever know. That doesn't make women bad, but it does make them scary. Look at all the societal constraints just to keep them in line.

There are constraints on men, too. They are all that keeps us from killing each other!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Maybe

Maybe the many serious STDs she will soon develop will help her decide. I know there are no diseases, or pregnancy in LW fantasies. There are few loving wives either.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Yeah, it sounds perfectly logical that she'd go from prim wife to a gang-bang freak, craving unprotected sex with perfect strangers in roughly sixty-seconds. Every fictional story requires some suspension of disbelief, but when such suspensions are a major underpinning of the story, the thrill of reading drops exponentially. The last paragraph was good.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

An epic new hero, meet SuperSLUT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The people who like this are mysogenistic sadists. Her thinking she loved it at the end was the coup de grace minimizing her humanity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....