Uncontrollable Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nails dug into his shirt, saving his back from vicious marks. Her back arched and she screamed with pleasure, the sound filling the room. Her body had ridden the edge of pleasure for too long without release. All the pent up frustration was taking over turning into an animalistic desire for release. Her body wasn't going to be denied. "I'm going to taste every last inch of you," he said, as he worked his way up from her chest. He nibbled and kissed her neck. She threw her head to one side in an unspoken invitation, making herself vulnerable to him. He bit down hard and held it as she screamed, moaned and screamed some more. The bed was soaked with her juices. His shirt now ripped by her nails, fiber and flesh beneath them.

He released his bite and started to suck and nibble his way down her body. As he worked his way down her body, he forced her legs open with his body and slid slowly between. His hard cock drug across her clit and pussy, but she cried out in frustration as he kept moving his way down. His entire body drug across her sensitive pleasure organs and when he buried his face in her sopping wet pussy, she latched onto the bed, arching her hips thrusting them into his face. He stopped to lick up her juices that had puddled on the sheets his hair tickling her clit. He munched on her pussy again, the sounds of his eating muffled by her thighs. His tongue slurped and licked her every inch of her hot hole like it was an ice cream cone melting quickly on a hot summer day. Not a single drop of her sweat tangy cream was wasted.

He plunged his fingers deep into her hole and started nibbled on her clit. His fingers swirled around inside her, feeling every fold of her pussy. He played with her clit sucking and nipping at it, then pressing his tongue hard against it rolling it around in small circles. He pushed his fingers deeper inside as she drew her ass up off the bed, riding his face. Screams of pure animal hunger and lust filled the room. They were the sounds that someone makes when their humanity and control is stripped away and all that is left is pure instinctive animal lust and pleasure.

His fingers found her sweet spot. The one that's buried deep inside a woman and sets off a powerful chain reaction when played the right way. And he played her; he pushed her button playing her song. Licking and sucking furiously on her clit, while his fingers stroked deep inside her, sent both her mind and body over the edge it had been riding for so long.

Her whole body arched off the bed and tensed up as she tore at the sheets still screaming as the first waves of orgasm surged through her body. It became so powerful that it finally took her breath away. All she could do was quake and tremble as she gave in to the pleasure and release she had been craving all night during her session. The last waves of pleasure left her body, leaving her voiceless trembling on the bed. He stayed buried between her legs tenderly lapping up all her juices. Finally he looked up, face smeared with cum and smiled.

She laid there smoking her cigarette, her body still hungry for more. She had just had one of the most powerful experiences of her life, but instead of putting out her inner fire, it simply fueled her craving wanting more. It had freed her inner animal from the cage she kept it locked away in. The inner animal wasn't going to go away now until all of its needs where filled and its hunger satisfied. She watched him as he undressed. She could tell he was just as hungry as she was.

He didn't care about his expensive clothes right now. He needed her and needed her now. He ripped his boots off and they went flying across the room. He tore at his shirt, now ruined by her nails, buttons popping off as he tossed it in a heap on the floor. His fingers fumbled, struggling to undo his belt and jeans. Finally they both gave way and he kicked them off.

She wasn't surprised to see him going commando. She was done waiting, leaned over and snuffed out her cigarette. As she rolled back over, she felt the weight of the bed shift as he fell next to her. They both rolled over on their sides to face each other, eyes locked sizing each other up, bodies struggled for domination and control. Legs where intertwined fighting to find the right leverage that would help boost them over on top.

Hands flew over each others bodies grabbing, pinning and pushing them apart and then closer. The entire time their lips locked in a furious kiss. Tongues dodged and parried each other; teeth nipped and bit lips when they could latch on. His hands raced down her body and snagged the thin waist band of her crotchless thong. He ripped them savagely from her hips, the fine fabric giving away, falling down her thighs. The remnants of her panties where still in his hand as he yanked them from between her legs and threw them on the floor rolling on top pinning her under his weight.

There was no need for words. Their bodies had control, freed from the constraints of their minds. They moved together as one animal. He shifted his weight to position his cock at her entrance as she spread her legs and raised her hips; his cock throbbed against her entrance. They breathed as one and when he entered her. They both exhaled sharply as he filled her in one fluid motion. His thrusts were sharp quick and deep, his breath became ragged and shallow. He sat back on his legs a bit and grabbed her hips pulling him deeper onto him, as she grabbed the headboard.

As he continued to drive into her, she ground her hips against his. She was riding the waves of ecstasy that were crashing over her body. She was so close, teetering on the brink, ready, wanting and waiting to fall off the edge. She wanted him to be the one to achieve her goal, to take her where none other had taken her before. But her mind refused to let go of the last little shred of control that kept her right on that dangerous edge. The battle raged, she struggled, torn between control and total submission and freedom.

He read her body language sensing her frustration and how close she was. He was surprised though when she pulled away from him, but started to smile when she flipped over and got on all fours. The finest ass he'd ever seen was presented to him high in the air, shoulders down and face buried in a pillow. "Damn what a perfect ass," he said.

"Shut up and fuck me," she growled. He showed no mercy when he grabbed her hips and rammed into her in one long hard stroke. He fucked her like an animal with strong fierce powerful strokes. He pulled almost totally out of her leaving just the swollen purple head of his cock pulsing in her entrance before he would drive into her again. She matched his thrusts her ass slapping loudly against his hips. "Harder!!" she demanded. "Faster!!" she yelled. Obediently he complied fucking her with everything he had.

Her face was buried in the pillow. It muffled the guttural and animalistic sounds that came from somewhere deep inside her. He reached up with his left hand and grabbed a fist full of her long, now sweat soaked hair and pulled her head back. Her back sank lower as her ass rose a bit grinding hard on his cock leaving no space between there bodies. His thrusts now rocked her entire body back and forth forcing her to grab the headboard again to help brace herself. His free hand was no longer needed to keep her locked on his cock. He started to smack her ass hard, one cheek than another, timing his slaps with his thrusts. Her cries got louder and faster urging him on.

They were both close, both rolling towards ecstasy once again. His balls bounced against her throbbing clit with every stroke. It wasn't enough. She reached between her legs with one hand and started to rub her clit hoping to force herself over the edge.

She'd get to the edge and then she'd fall a step back, get almost there and again, nothing. All of this and its still wasn't enough. The battle still raged. Her mind wasn't letting go, her body wouldn't submit, freeing her from the shackles of control. Her inner animal refused to be fed this way. This isn't what it was hungry for, so she remained trapped seconds from satisfaction. Her temper flared as her frustration grew when the realization struck her that he may not be the one after all.

She looked over her shoulder and stopped him mid stroke when she said, "Get out of me! You've had your chance. I won't submit to you. I'm taking complete control." He did as she ordered, releasing her hair and silently pulling out. "On your back!!" she growled, a hint of anger in flared in her eyes. Now she was in total control but angry and frustrated. It was a dangerous combination.

He did as he was told, quickly and silently. She wasted no time as she strapped him securely to the bed with the strongest straps she could find. She decided the basic spread eagle position was the best. It was easy to do, provided the most access to the body and yet very secure. She shoved a basic ball gag into his mouth but opted against a blindfold. She wasn't trying to heighten his other senses. She'd much rather see the looks in his eyes as she controlled and dominated him.

Her time on stage with Mistress had stretched her mind and body forcing her to play a role she was unfamiliar with. Now she was back in familiar territory. She fell quickly into old habits and mindsets. She was the dominatrix and master. He was her slave, a plaything, a tool she would use. No matter what the cost, she would reach her goal or satiate the hunger of the animal freed within her. She'd allowed him to play master for awhile. She'd given him control, but he had failed. It was his fault she was this frustrated and angry. Now she had control of the reigns. He'd had his chance and blew it. He'd pay for his failure.

She grabbed a flogger. It had a heavy wooden handle and black braided strands of leather about 18" long. She started to work his body over. At first the blows where solid and rhythmic thudding when they landed on his chest. It wasn't long though before the blows started coming much faster and less rhythmically. They went from thudding and stinging to slapping and really hurting. He moaned loudly and struggled against his bonds as bright red welts started to appear on his chest. Before the pain started to blur his vision, he noticed a shift in her demeanor. She stood taller, stiffer and was definitely more commanding. He saw shadows fill her eyes as they started to glaze over the longer she assaulted his body.

The flogging stopped as she threw the flogger away and grabbed a long thin dagger from the toy box on the table. She sat on the edge of the bed, leaned over, her large tits inches from his face. She ran the flat edge of the knife down the sides of his neck. His body lunged toward her stopped only by his bonds, his cock still throbbing, as he tried and failed to get her tit in his mouth.

She pressed the tip of the blade firmly into his neck drawing a single drop of blood. She said, "You're a very bad boy!" and then licked up the drop of blood as it worked its way slowly down his neck. She sat up and started running the knife down his chest and around one of his nipples. She flicked one with the tip of the knife and he moaned loudly. She moved to the other side and flicked that nipple as well, his moans muffled by the gag. His eyes where filled with a mix of fear and excitement. She tortured his nipples some more. "This isn't a game for me. Now it's for keeps," she said while the blade traveled down his chest drawing ragged circles around his navel. It left raw red tracks marking where it had been.

She drug it down his hips and around his inner thighs. The blade skipped roughly across his skin as she moved it around his lower body. His entire body froze in mid motion as she slowly traced his entire stiff shaft with the tip of the blade. "I should just get rid of this. It's useless to me anyway," she commented mindlessly but firmly pressing the knife into the base of his cock. His eyes were wide as he shook his head no. Her soft hand suddenly had an iron grip on his balls. She lazily ran the knife around them as she spoke, "I've had battery operated toys perform better than you. I think I'll just rid you of these useless pieces of flesh and put both of us out of our misery."

Fear filled his eyes, as he continued to try and change her mind and save his family jewels with a gag in his mouth. Despite the fear, on his face, his dick never showed the same signs. It stayed rock hard and throbbed impatiently. "I'll give you one more chance," she said laying the knife on his chest. "But if you fail me again... the consequences will be very severe. Do you understand?" she asked. He nodded vigorously in agreement. Glad his jewels survived her rage.

She mounted him easily, sliding down his pole in one easy movement. She slowly rocked back and forth moving along the full length of his cock rubbing her clit against him fueling her arousal. He felt so good inside her. She was so stretched and full every pulse his cock made reverberated inside her. She lost herself in the moment her only goal now to fulfill her own needs and finally satiate the animalistic hunger that was controlling her. She'd been in this position before, the person had changed, but the motions were all the same to her now. He became just another tool to please herself with, another meal that would get rid of the awful hunger inside her.

She could feel the pressure rising within her again. She picked up the pace. Faster and faster, harder and harder she rode him driving back on him with such force he was pulled hard against his bonds. She ground her hips against him working her clit with every stroke. She kept fucking his cock with animalistic fury while she grabbed her tits pulling on her nipples twisting and rolling them between her fingers just as he'd done earlier this evening.

He watched her, as she fucked him. Her body was covered in sweat. She was lost in her own world of pleasure and ecstasy. Her eyes were totally glazed over and he knew he was the furthest thing from her mind. He didn't care. He was getting off just watching. She was a wild, untamed animal. Her beauty wasn't the only thing turning him on. Her total control of him and lack of concern for him was driving him to his edge.

Most women fucked him for who he was, fucked him for his money, or fucked him for what they thought he could do for him. She treated him like any other face in the crowd, just another dick for her to use as she wanted. That's why he found her so attractive. And even though she was in it only for her satisfaction she worked his cock unlike anything he had ever felt before. As she was pounding him ferociously, her velvety soft pussy continually grabbed his dick like a woman wearing soft silky gloves giving him the best hand job of his life.

She was on a rollercoaster ride she couldn't stop or get off even if she wanted too. And right now she was almost to the top of the biggest hill of the ride. She could see its crest. She was almost there. She knew that once she got over the crest it was all screams of pleasure and an exhilarating downhill freefall from there. But she knew that sometimes her car would stall at the top just like it had several times earlier tonight. She was seconds away from reaching the crest and she wasn't going to stall out again. She wouldn't be denied. She was going to do whatever it took to finish this ride.

As she reached her crest she could feel the battle rage once again. She was tired of the fighting. Her mind didn't care about control anymore. All her body wanted to do was to get off. The inner animal controlled it all now. She no longer tried to control the situation, others or herself. The beast within her had won the battle. The war was about to be won. There was no stopping her, damn the consequences.

As the fight raged within her, the shattering of control, confusion and frustration transferred through her body and shoved him over the edge. His balls tightened, body arched, held down only by the restraints. Muffled grunts and groans escaped through the gag as the first shots of his hot sticky cum exploded into her.

She was going to ride the edge of orgasm no more. The battle within her was won and the beast poised itself to strike the final blow and win the war.

She grabbed the knife still on his chest as he started to explode inside her lost in his orgasm. The move was strong, expertly placed and well timed. It was fluid and swift, driving through his soft flesh separating the muscles between his ribs and piercing his heart. His body was torn between cumming and dying. As the knife pierced his heart ending his life, his chest sank in, his last breath only sputtering and hissing past the gag. Simultaneously, his hips thrust upwards deeper into her emptying his last powerful stream of seed into her.

She watched victorious as his life left his body and flowed into hers. She reaped her rewards and spoils of war by flying over the crest of her final hill falling into ecstasy, screaming the primal screams of pleasure. She was flung like a rag doll as her body reacted to her second and most powerful orgasm of the evening. She instinctively ground her hips into his pressing him into the mattress wanting the freefall and freedom of animalistic pleasure and pure raw emotion to never end. Her inner animal fed on her orgasm until it could take no more. Satiated it went willingly back into its cage hidden deep in the corners of her mind locked away until it could take the hunger no more.

The ride had come to an end. She dismounted and got herself together making sure she would now go unnoticed to the rest of the world. As she was leaving out the back door, she looked over her shoulder at the carcass left on the bed and said, "I'm disappointed in you. Like all the others you have failed and suffered the same consequences." The door clicking softly shut behind her.