Uncovering Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked towards Ms Blake with the lunches in hand.

"What you got there?" She enquired.

"I got you guys some lunch when I was out earlier!"

I handed over the bag as the blonde woman came to the office door, smiling. "Obedient isn't she?"

Ms Blake grinned and looked directly at me whilst raising her hand to take the lunch. "Yes, she is... Don't forget Emily, I want you back here!"

I blushed profusely at the 'obedient' statement, and it didn't fade when Ms Blake agreed with the blonde! I was feeling things that I'd never felt before, or maybe they've always been there, but they'd never been recognised before now.

"I'll come straight back!" I muttered, realising that her statement sounded more like an order than a simple request.

Thankfully loud music began to thump from my car which brought me out of the weirdness I was feeling. I said my goodbyes and made my way out. Again, I could feel their eyes on me as I reached the car. Harriet waved at her mum and we set off on our journey. I took one last look in the rear-view mirror as we headed off the gravel and I saw Ms Blake's hand in the blonde woman's hair. It looked like she was leaning in for a kiss!

I tensed my thighs together hoping to suppress the ache that had gradually been growing since I saw them both in her office after their night out! I remained fairly quiet throughout the journey, but Harriet didn't seem to mind, or even notice and just sat there, jigging about in the seat and singing along.

Soon enough we were at her dad's and I stayed in the car and waited 'til he answered the door that she urgently knocked on. I waved at them both as I pulled away. The music was turned down considerably on my way back, although I could still hear it comfortably. I kept thinking of how the day was turning out, and couldn't make out why my body was reacting to the way Ms Blake and the blonde were looking at me and talking to me. I'd always been a little coy with people, but it never reduced me to acting in 'this' way. My curiosity was definitely on high alert!

Before I knew it I was soon turning into the long drive towards the house. Ms Blake was in her office, and came through to the hall to greet me. "As much as I love my daughter, it feels great to have the place to myself. How was your journey, not to strenuous I hope!"

I breathed a sigh of relief as there didn't seem to be any sign of the blonde, and Ms Blake had seemingly reverted back to her former self. There were no vague smiles accompanied by 'certain' comments like 'good girl' or 'obedient'. I noticed she had changed from her work attire, but still looked 'dressed up'. She had on a pair of boots, a little like the ones she wore the night before. They must have had a 3inch heel with a zip that trailed up the inside from the ankle to her knee. They seemingly hugged her legs like a second skin. She wore a tight fitted black blouse and a short black skirt. Underneath I would have bet she wore stockings!

"Well I'll be out of here once I've finished up with what you want me to do!" I reassured her.

I began to walk to the kitchen area to make some tea when Ms Blake spoke. "Emily, there is no work to be done." I turned on my heels and faced her quizzically. "I simply wanted you to come back so we could have a bite to eat. We haven't had dinner together for a while and now seems a good time... don't you think? You must be hungry after that long journey, right?"

She stood in a confident way, not that that's unusual, but her arms were folded, one foot was in front of the other and she slightly leant her head to one side. Those stirrings that had reduced considerably had now fired themselves back up with a rampant enthusiasm.

"Uh, yeah I am a bit... What are we having?"

"Chinese, we'll order in... I'll have the king prawns and... chicken and rice for you! That okay? Good!"

With that she turned and went into the office. I was a little flummoxed as to why I couldn't choose what I wanted, but in a peculiar way I was glad she made the decision for me. I took a bottle of wine from the fridge and grabbed a couple of glasses from the shelf and took them into the chill-out room.

"Will be about 20 minutes!" She said, as she entered the room a few minutes later.

"Great, I didn't realise how hungry I was until you mentioned Chinese..."

Ms Blake sat opposite me and poured out the wine for both of us. As she sat back and crossed her legs I saw the edging of her stocking tops. My eyes trailed over them and they slowly worked their way down to her knees and then those boots. She rubbed her leg against the other quite provocatively, causing me to involuntarily edge my tongue out to lick my lips!

"Kind of gets you like that... doesn't it?" She flirtatiously said.

I was hurled from my reverie. "Uh, yes... it does!" I was now a little embarrassed at maybe being caught out!

Our eyes met. "What does?" She teasingly questioned with a wicked smile.

"Chinese Ms Blake, it makes me hungry just hearing the word..." I said with relief, hoping that I had averted more humiliation on myself!

She uncrossed her legs and leant forward, smiling. "So you were listening?"

I picked up my glass of wine and mumbled. "Yes... I was." I took a huge gulp and felt the temperature in the room increase dramatically. It was outrageously obvious that I was distracted by her!

"Only half heartedly though, weren't you? You seem preoccupied, Emily!"

Her leg repeated in rubbing itself against the other one, and I forced my eyes not to drop. I shivered as I heard her say my name. No one ever makes it sound as sexy as she does. I reached for the wine bottle and topped my glass up while she watched me. I attempted to change the course of the conversation in fear of losing any self-control I had!

"I'm just a little wasted I think, that journey is tiring... I love that car, but four hours in those bucket seats makes an uncomfortable ride..."

She giggled a little, "Yeah I know, that's why I get you to do that journey!"

I laughed and relaxed a little. "It's okay for you, your car is comfortable... it's luxurious!"

"So when I ask you to go pick her up, are you going to say no?" She lowered her head a little but looked teasingly at me, seemingly fluttering her eyelashes!

I lifted my glass again, and spoke behind it, "no... I would still go Ms Blake!"

She sat back up and crossed her legs the other way, smoothing her skirt as she did so.

"Of course you would, Emily... I didn't think you'd say no to me!"

There was a slight pause, and thankfully the doorbell rang!

"Dinner is here..." Ms Blake said. "As you're such a good girl for me, you can go and get it..."

She gave me that look again, and my pussy tightened. I clenched my thighs together before getting off the sofa and wanted to turn around to see if she was watching me, but I didn't dare. I had the feeling she was though as I went to collect our dinner!

As I closed the front door Ms Blake came out of the chill-out holding the wine and both glasses. "We'll eat down here!" She didn't wait for me to catch up with her, and I followed behind, watching and listening to her heels click on the floor. We entered the main kitchen/dining area which was at the rear of the house. She dimmed the lights slightly then placed the wine glasses and bottle on the large table and sat down while I put the food down in front of her and went to get us some cutlery.

"I just realised that I didn't give you a chance if you wanted something different to eat. You didn't mind that I made the decision for you, did you?"

I was just seating myself down when she asked.

"Funnily enough, I didn't mind you making that decision for me. If it was anyone else I would have spoken up, but I didn't want to, or feel the need to..."

My declaration hung in the air for moment.

Ms Blake poked her fork into a prawn and lifted it to her mouth. "Why did you feel like that, Em?" She looked directly at me, the prawn hanging precariously off her fork.

"I don't know... It's just been an odd day..." I nervously smiled.

After a little silence, we sat and ate our meal with a more relaxed feel to the conversation. We talked about music, films and of course our love lives. She didn't mention the short-haired blonde woman, but she did mention a couple of guys she had one night stands with before I worked for her. I told her I hadn't been with anyone for well over 2 years, and that I was quite happy with it staying that way.

She giggled a little and said, "It's no wonder you haven't found anyone as I have you running around after me practically all the time!"

I smiled at her. "I don't mind that at all. It's a pleasure working for you!"

She raised an eyebrow, and that grin appeared again, "a pleasure?"

"Yeah, plus all the perks I get...How can it not be a pleasure?"

She twisted on her chair and faced me, and her boot came into my view as she swung around.

"Don't look at them as perks... look at them as rewards!"

I took a swig of my drink before I said anything else. I know what I was thinking, it was the good girl and obedient thing that sprung to my mind, but surely it wasn't all connected, was it?

"Rewards?" My tone lowered a fraction.

"Well yes, you're a good girl Emily, and I've always thought that you were fairly obedient, but until Anya mentioned it today I don't think I ever realised the extent of it! When you're good, it's nice to be rewarded, don't you think?"

"Well, yeah I guess... Anya? The blonde lady?"

"Yes, she was quite taken with you. We've had some lovely chats about... you!"

I could feel myself becoming anxious, but there was an excitement running through me that I didn't quite understand.

Giggling nervously I picked both our trays up and took them to the bin, then went back to the table to retrieve the cutlery and the empty wine glasses and placed them by the sink. I stood there waiting for the sink to fill when I felt Ms Blake behind me. Her hand came around my arm and she turned the tap off first, and then pulled on the cord to the blind at the window, allowing what little light we had to seep onto the patio outside. She quietly lingered behind me as a weighted tension uncomfortably surrounded us!

Her fingers came up to my neck and I jolted from the touch. She swept some strands of hair from my neck and with tender strokes she caressed the back of it and occasionally teased a few more loose strands from my hair clip.

She stood close behind me and the swell of her breasts tantalisingly brushed against my back. Her expensive perfume clouded over me, hypnotising me. Her fingers whispered along my ear and I felt the warmth from her breath as she spoke. "I've noticed a change in you recently, especially today."

I swallowed, and wanted to say something but it seemed such a struggle to get anything out so I remained silent. "You look lovely today by the way. I'm very impressed!"

Not sure why, but I felt a sense of pride when she said that. I mustered the strength to speak, albeit in a stuttering murmur. "Thank you Ms Blake!"

Her fingers dropped to my shoulder and they edged along the seam of my shirt. The eroticism of the moment felt like the stitching was just disappearing beneath her deft, but languid strokes!

"Why don't you just call me Miss," she whispered. "I like that!"

I nodded compliantly and softly moaned as her fingertips stroked along my skin where my shirt dips into the 'V' to my cleavage.

"You like that?"

"Mm, yes, Miss!" My legs began to tremble as her fingers edged into my shirt and her palm slid over my left breast whilst her left hand slid under my arm and slowly edged across my belly. It was so softly done that it barely touched me, yet it caused a trail of fire as it moved across me. She squeezed my breast and I was suddenly overwhelmed with confusion. "Ms Blake, I don't think we should do this!"

She withdrew her hand from my breast and rested it on my arm that was against my belly. She took my wrist and pulled it to my side, totally ignoring what I had said. Both her hands were now at my shirt, and one by one the buttons came open. I stood still, rooted to the spot as her left hand edged along the waistband of my skirt. She unhurriedly stroked it back and forth, until I placed my hand directly on hers where I found myself softly petting her soft skin. She paused for a second then carried on with her explorative journey, slipping her hand inside my skirt. My hand remained on top of the material, but followed her hand as it crept between my thighs.

I felt warm and light headed and my heart pounded within me. I wondered why she hadn't stopped when I told her we should but my body was betraying me over and over, conflicting with my mind that was screaming that this had gone far enough already.

With a sultry purr she spoke into my ear. "So you don't think we should do this? But what about last night... you shouldn't have been watching me, should you? But you were!"

I seemed to slump against her, defeated, caught out, whatever you want to call it, but my body began to tingle, and my resistance withered away.

"I'm sorry Miss, I shouldn't have watched!" I lowered my head in shame and embarrassment.

Ms Blake's hand reached into my panties. I could hear her throaty moan as she felt my wetness drench her fingers. "Don't apologise, I liked you watching me, but obviously not as much as you liked watching me... You've soaked my palm." Her voice took on a deep, sexy tone and I could feel myself crumbling with each word she spoke. She must have sensed my self control slipping away as her free hand came to my hair, tugging it slightly and lifting my head to rest on her. "Look at the window, see the reflection..."

I watched her peel off my shirt from my shoulder and noticed how delicate her fingers moved just under the material, watching how it effortlessly slipped off. I suddenly felt exposed and vulnerable. My breasts, although not as big as Ms Blake's were rhythmically rising and falling with each of my heavy breaths.

"I don't want you to speak... just watch..." she whispered, and continued to rub my pussy. I couldn't see that in the reflection, but watching her arm movements alongside the reality of her actually being in my panties was enough to make me quiver all over! "Now listen to me... you don't know how many times I've played with myself, thinking of this very moment. Don't you ever notice that when I catch you ogling me, I always attempt to get your attention further?"

I didn't answer her, but my eyes met hers in the reflection, and she continued. "I get off on you staring at my heels when they click click click through the hall..." My breath stopped momentarily and I trembled with excitement. "And then there's my stockings, skirts and blouses... you like them too don't you? And what about my breasts... sometimes you are so close to me Emily I can practically feel your hot breath slip into my blouse..." Her gaze never left mine as she spoke to me.

Her fingers slipped with ease along my engorged hot pussy lips. They burrowed between my inner labia and eased themselves into my pussy, delving curiously into it. I arched my back and leant further into Ms Blake's shoulder, groaning as I did so.

"And last night, you dirty voyeuristic thing, standing in the hall, watching me and my friend. Which bit did it for you? Which part made you creep into that room and play with this steamy, hot pussy?" I couldn't answer her, my legs were weakening and my pussy ached for her to take me just one step further. "Come on. Tell me which part got you all heated up?" I swallowed hard and whimpered. Ms Blake pressed her fingers over my clit and whispered my name. "Emily?"

I caught my breath. "I, uh, liked all what I saw, Miss..."

Her free hand now lowered itself to my breast and found its way inside my bra. She tweaked my nipple and I yelped with the pain. "Turn around, face me!" Her hand freed itself from my panties and I turned to face Ms Blake. Her fingers stroked the side of my face and I caught the smell of my pussy. She brushed my lips with them and I opened my mouth slightly only for her to teasingly pull away!

"Would you like a reward?" she seductively asked.

For a split second I wondered what my reward would be, but seeing as my body was ruling my every thought I meekly replied. "Yes, Miss. Please..."

No sooner had I drawn a breath Ms Blake's lips were on mine. At first they were soft kisses, barely touching me. I'd never kissed a woman before and feeling her soft yielding lips on mine was a totally new experience. She kept pulling back as I became more eager, teasing me and making me want more. I edged my tongue out, wanting to feel it between her lips. She allowed me to do this for a while, just brushing it slowly across them or letting me ease it into her mouth before withdrawing again.

I could feel the intensity simmering and her hands came to my face, just like they did with Anya, the blonde. As soon as she did this, her lips crushed mine and our tongues danced. Our whimpers escalated into urgent moans. The heat that was between us was unbelievable. The kissing slowed, although the intensity of it didn't fade. Our eyes locked and the kissing paused, as if we were waiting for the bell to sound for round two!

She pulled me and tugged me forward until she rested her bum on the corner of the dining table. She grabbed at the back of one of the dining chairs and placed it to the side of us and immediately lifted a stocking-clad leg onto it. Our eyes met again. I stayed still as I didn't have the courage to make a move on her myself. Ms Blake began to slowly unbutton her blouse before tempting me with the vision of her breasts encased in a deep red lace bra.

I stared at them, silently stunned that my boss was perched on the table opposite me with her shirt wide open. Slowly she peeled one side of her shirt off her shoulder then trailed her fingers down the side of her breast and brushed the remainder of her blouse off her. Her hand went slightly lower and rested on her hip. My eyes followed around the curve of her breast, and I noticed how hard her nipple was. It strained against the lace, threatening to protrude right through it.

"Come closer Emily..."

I shifted forward placing my hand on the back of the chair, unsure as to how close she wanted me. She moved her leg, and despite the kitchen being in a relatively dim light, the zip from her boot caught the light above me and sparkled, catching my gaze. I looked down and felt my tongue edge out and I licked my lips before catching my bottom lip with my teeth.

"I think I've underestimated you..." Ms Blake said. I looked at her a little mystified. She continued. "I've seen the signs, but I didn't realise how deep they ran in you!" Her hand caressed the top of her boot and worked its way down to the curve of her foot. She then traced one solitary fingernail up the length of the zip. The sound it made seemed louder than it was. It echoed through my ears as I watched her finger rise to the top before she flicked the top of the zip causing it to catch the light once again. "You're dying to touch it, aren't you?

Ms Blake was right. I was silently begging to run my fingers over it. Maybe she knew me better than myself, which wasn't hard to comprehend considering I barely understood all what I'd felt over the last 18 hours or so.

I nodded and lowered my eyes then softly answered. "Yes, Miss..."

She ran her fingers down the side of my face and said, "Ask me... I want to hear you say it!"

I took a deep breath knowing that I was stepping into the unknown. It was way outside of my comfort zone to ask so blatantly. I hesitated.

"Emily..." Ms Blake's voice was soft - it oozed through my senses and melted me. "Look at you... your shirt is hanging off you, your pussy is wet, your whole being is crawling with want and need. You're glowing like never before... And you're ready... Ask me!"