Uncovering Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, feeling a little courageous, plus also wondering what I was ready for. "Can I touch your boots, please?" She smiled at me, but looked at me as if she was waiting for me to say something else. It took a moment for me to realise I hadn't addressed her properly. I added a 'Miss' and she nodded her permission.

I cautiously reached out to the top of her boot and ran the tip of my finger along the top until the zip caught on my nail. My fingers moved back and forth over her boot, slowly getting lower. I upturned my palm so the back of my fingers brushed against the black leather until they went to the back of her calf before my languid strokes returned sensually around the curve of her leg!

I was mesmerised by what I was doing and didn't realise Ms Blake had shifted forward slightly until her hand came to my hair, bringing me out of the trance I was in! She removed the clip that had kept my hair up for most of the day. I tilted my head a little, enjoying the feel of her hand as it bunched my hair into her palm and loving the feeling of her boot beneath my fingers. I explored her boot a little more confidently, running my fingers around the ankle before slipping them around the back to caress the heel, then sliding back round to the front to stroke the pointed toe.

She increased her grasp in my hair and pulled me closer to her. The jolt of her tugging left me off-balance and I immediately withdrew my hand from her boot and put it on her knee to steady myself. I was sure that my weakened legs wouldn't hold me. We held each other's gaze, our chests rising and falling, seemingly in unison.

Her leg raised a little and then she kicked the chair from under her. It startled me and I stepped back. Her hand was still in my hair, and she pulled me down to my knees. She shuffled back on the kitchen table and crossed her legs right in front of her. One of her boots was directly at my eye level.

"I think I have myself a boot slut..." Her voice was tinged with ridicule, yet it still had that soft tone to it.

I blushed immediately at her words. I'd never considered myself to be a slut in any context and was unsure as to how she meant it. She smiled at me mockingly, waiting for my reaction. There was none, physically, apart from the tiniest whimper that escaped from my mouth, but my insides tightened like a coil!

"Lower the zip..." She said.

With a shaky hand I reached for the zip on her boot.

"No... Use your mouth!" She softly ordered.

I hung my head in some kind of delirious shame before edging myself forward. Her hand returned to my hair, and she clenched her fist tightly, pulling my head up close to her boot. The thought of lowering the zip with my mouth seemed easy, but as soon as I edged my tongue just underneath it I realised that it was going to be much harder than I thought.

I tried to trap the zip between my thin lips and hoped to easily pull it down, but it kept slipping from them. I struggled to balance it whilst attempting to grip it between my teeth which sounded horrible as it scraped across the enamel. It was awkward to position myself comfortably to do it with ease. I finally managed to hook the zip behind my teeth and it slowly began its seemingly noisy descent. A couple of times the zip slipped out and I fumbled awkwardly to get it back into position, before lowering it down to her ankle!

Her boot had opened slightly where the zip had lowered, and I could see her stocking through the gap. I shuffled back a little and caught the unmistakeable whiff of my arousal. I knew my panties were wet. They felt sticky when I moved backwards.

My shirt had fallen off one shoulder completely, and my skin had flushed up a rosy pinkness just across the top of my breasts. I looked totally dishevelled and my hair was untidy and unkempt. Ms Blake reached down and tugged the shirt off me completely and threw it onto the discarded chair.

"You want more, don't you?" She questioned.

I was afraid to admit it, but there was no mistaking how I felt. I found a sudden strength in me that allowed me to look right at her, yet my tone had no authority to it at all. "Yes, I want more, Miss!"

"Good girl... Use your tongue too. I want to see you licking and kissing my boot!" She moved closer to the edge of the table, enabling her booted foot to fall a little lower. I positioned myself on all fours, a pose that she obviously liked to see. "I like you in that position..."

I gave a nervous smile and lowered my face to the toe of her boot and cautiously began to lick over it. I took a couple of deep breaths after the first few moist sways of my tongue, then lovingly kissed and licked around the creased leather at the ankle. Ms Blake lifted her foot slightly and I reached for the heel, swirling my tongue over it, before coming around to where the zip began. I closed my eyes and revelled in what I had obviously become -- a boot slut!

My tongue teased the dangling zip and it swirled around the thin piece of metal! I shifted my head slightly and my nose fitted just inside the opening of her boot and rubbed over her stocking. I licked along the side of the zip and kept my nose just inside, feeling the nylon brush against my skin. The gap of her boot widened as I reached the top and I tenderly kissed the stocking, and began my ascent further, totally distracted from licking her boot!

My eyes travelled over her knee, up to the lace stocking top and beyond. I could see Ms Blake's breasts heaving. My eyes fixated on them for a moment whilst I still lavished kisses to her stocking'd leg! Moments later our eyes made contact and everything seemed to stop for a split second until she uncrossed her legs and opened them slightly.

I retreated a little, but still remained on all fours, uncertain as to what she was going to do next. Ms Blake gracefully inched her skirt over her thighs, and with ease managed to slip it under her derrière until it bunched around her hips. She wore a pair of claret coloured panties, lace and satin combined, which matched her bra, and just above her pussy sat a little black bow! The way the bow curled seemed to highlight the area below it, and my eyes watched intently as Ms Blake delicately caressed the bow's edging, while her other hand rested on her bare upper thigh with her fingers just flirting with the lace trim of her stocking top!

Ms Blake must've noticed my eyes widen at the sight of her teasingly fiddling with the bow!

"You like what you see, don't you, boot-slut?"

"Yes, Miss!" I whispered.

"Come here..."

I eagerly reached forward to kneel in front of her. As I moved closer, she edged further forward so her bottom was right on the edge of the kitchen table and she spread her legs wide. I was loosely sandwiched between them. Her hand came down to my face, before creeping above my ear and grasping a handful of my hair. She pulled me even closer as she bent forward and kissed me deeply. Her moist tongue dipped in and out of my mouth and my tongue danced with hers until she withdrew, causing a thin sliver of saliva to bridge the space between our lips for a moment.

She stared intensely at me whilst still clutching my hair.

"You made good use of your tongue on my boots and stockings... Now use it... Here!"

She pulled me towards her crimson panties, but not enough for me to touch her. I could smell her arousal, and it smelt similar to my own, and where the cleft of her pussy was, there was a small dark damp patch. There was no doubt my panties would have the same, if not a larger moist spot! She left her hand on my head and continued to caress my hair.

"I get the feeling you've never been up close to someone's pussy before..."

My eyes dropped to the floor.

"No, Miss I haven't!" I mumbled weakly.

"But you've never licked boots or stockings either, have you?"

My eyes came back up to hers. "No, Miss..."

"Well, this shouldn't be a problem then, should it?" She gave a sardonic smile before tugging me hard into her ruby covered pussy. "Lick it, kiss it... lick me through them..." She demanded.

I tentatively eased my tongue out and licked just under the black bow. The ribbon edging hung down temptingly and I played with it just like I did to the zip of her boot! I licked a little lower and felt the beginning of her slit through her panties.

Ms Blake groaned softly and I felt a tremendous amount of pleasure just hearing her.

The bow tickled my nose slightly so I licked a little further down until my nose nestled in at the start of her pussy! Her scent intoxicated me, and seemed to swim through me in a hypnotic aroma filled cloud!

Her taste was similar to mine, but a tad richer and I swirled my tongue on the damp patch on her panties, and then began to poke my tongue in slightly causing the material to press into her pussy. I then kissed along the swollen fringes of her labia, and occasionally brushed over her engorged clit that seemed to slightly protrude into the now moist material of her panties.

"Yes, you little bitch... right there..."

She directed my mouth back to her clit and tugged me left and right until it continually rubbed across her clit. She began to rock against the table top, and her knees squeezed me as they pressed hard onto me, trapping me completely.

I struggled to breathe as the air seemed to evaporate around me, and it became dark in the confines of her ever-tightening thighs that enclosed me. I moaned and gasped as her other hand came to my head and forced me harder into her. Her panties were now soaked and they uncomfortably stuck to my face as the friction intensified.

I could hear her muffled moans and strained words of encouragement mingled with my enthusiastic groaning as my lips and mouth distorted as they crushed against her. I kept my eyes closed but knew that Ms Blake was well on her way to a mighty orgasm -- I didn't need to see if she was nearly 'there', I already sensed that her head was tilted back and her back wonderfully arched so that her bum would balance precariously over the edge of the table causing her pussy to rub over me further.

Within moments, the grasps on my hair painfully increased as her body jerked forcefully into me and around me, squeezing me into her like her life depended on it. She wailed erotically, gasping and panting until she'd ridden the lustful wave of ecstasy!

With one hard pull of my hair she pushed me to the side where I knelt on all fours to catch my breath. My legs and arms were shaking, and I could feel myself sticky with Ms Blake's juicy nectar.

"Well, well, well... Not only a boot-slut, but a pussy slut too..." She said breathlessly, as she lifted herself off the table and stood above me. I looked up at her, trying to gain a little self-control but it came to no avail as she casually lifted her foot to my hip and pushed me onto the floor! "Raise your skirt..."

I struggled to do it, but finally managed to get it around my hips.

Ms Blake grabbed the chair that she'd previously been resting her foot on causing my shirt to fall to the floor, and placed two legs of the chair between my thighs. The back of it was facing me, and she sat astride it, giving me another view of her sodden panties.

"Seeing as you love my boots so much...." she said as she edged the toe of her boot to my pussy and began to stroke it up and down.

I gasped at the feel of it. I'd never felt anything like it before. She pressed the sole of the boot onto me and rotated it a little, adding pressure as she did it. "Oh god, Miss... that feels... good!" I spluttered virtually incoherently.

My hips began to rise and fall, and now the point of her boot teased my clit. She flicked it, over and over until I could feel the unmistakeable build-up of my orgasm.

"Please Miss, don't stop..." I begged.

"You have my permission this time, but don't think that will happen all the time... Is that understood?"

I nodded impatiently.

"I can't hear you! Is that understood, bitch?"

Ms Blake continued to rub my clit in a frenzied manner!

"Ohh god...Yes... Miss!"

My legs began to tense and my whole body trembled as the first flourishes of orgasm crept over me. I ground myself over the tip of her boot, feeling it dip into my pussy before catching it back on my inflamed clit where it seemingly exploded blissfully, making me writhe uncontrollably on the kitchen floor!

"Good girl..." Ms Blake praised me through my sighs and whimpers! "Now come here... You've dirtied my boot!"

I returned to being on all fours and lowered my head to her boot. I could see my juices glistening on it and didn't waste time on licking them up. When I'd finished I sat back up on my knees, catching Ms Blake's gaze. She leant forward and kissed me softly before looking at me with a contemplative stare.

"Consider yourself promoted to being my very personal P.A."

I smiled at her excitedly, and she ran her fingers down the side of my face and again kissed me before standing up and placing the chair calmly back at the kitchen table!

I watched as she walked towards the kitchen door.

"Ms Blake?"

She turned around. "Yes..."

"Thank you..."

A warm smile appeared on her face. "Stay in the chill-out tonight, but I want you freshened up by 8am with clothes similar to what you wore today, okay? This is just the start! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss..."

"Good girl, see you in the morning!"

With that, she turned and switched the light off, leaving me with only the light that the hallway emitted! I stayed rooted to the spot, listening to the fading 'clicks' of her heels as a sudden clarity shrouded over me!