All Comments on 'Under Her Control'

by Sapheron

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Great story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

I just want to read more of this

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Great beginning.

Now I want to read more!

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
MARVELOUS START!!

I think this is a very good start and I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter in this tale. Please continue on, the sooner the better.

BGeorgeBGeorgeover 12 years ago
Yes, more!

Exciting, and sad, and erotic, and tragic... Please share ch2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one word:

MORE!

wdelanderwdelanderover 12 years ago
Both well-written and erotic

I love it when a story stands by itself as a good story, with interesting characters and situations. To me, that makes the sexual aspect much more exciting. Well done! Can't wait for the remainder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Marvellous!

This was a wonderful beginning -- you really must continue with it now you have us all in the palm of your hand!

A quite excellent story -- well done and 5 *s. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great Story 5* MORE

worshipper622worshipper622over 12 years ago
Fine read..

..give us the rest.

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Are You Kidding

You cannot leave this hanging here. It is too good a story line. Possible 3some with the wife?

pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
well done

Great outline, well thought, solid...........well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
His stupid stupid brain!

Emotions would have made this a beautiful thing but his head got in the way at the end and broke her heart. 19 or no, she is still the little one he is supposed to make smile. Time alone with her truly repenting for how he ended it are needed to keep her from doing something crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Broke her heart

You are very articulate, and have a great vocabulary (perhaps a bit much). I wish he would not have busted her chops at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot...hot...hot

You have a true gift; thanks for writing. I hope we don't have to wait so long for the next story.

Farmstud30Farmstud30over 12 years ago
Well written

I can only say what others already have, you have a great talent for writing as shown in this story. It is sad and at the same time erotic. I don't know where the second part is going, but only hope it is not totally in a different direction. Aria needs healing. Though I love erotic stories, I hope you can write it in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly Outstanding!

Outstanding storyline! The story drew me in and I cannot wait for the next part. I disagree with the 3some, this should remain a love story between two people. Sometimes the heart knows while the brain tries to run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good ...

Keep writing. Such detail ... red stains ... sooo real. Prefer to keep it to a twosome. I know somthing of the ecstacy and guilt, the rejection and then the powerful feelings drawing one back into the situation ... never to leave it again ... write your sequal, for sure it cannot be mine, but this is your story ... TELL IT TO US ...

HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
Are you kidding?

Who wouldn't want the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible!

Not writing a part 2 isn't an option. This was an incredible story. The sex was good enough, but her reason made it even more immersive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More?

I happened on this post accidentally. Would never have read a father-daughter. As has already been mentioned by so many others, YOU'VE GOT TALENT!! I got sucked in too.

Have you written any other stories, outside erotica? I would love to read. Do post a link to other material if you do have it.

Wishing you success. And hope you pursue mainstream literature.

SapheronSapheronover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who read and everyone who took the time to comment and vote. It means the world to an aspiring author. To the person who asked if I have any mainstream work out right now, unfortunately the answer is no. Literotica was a place for me to start developing my skills and I chose what I thought was the toughest category for me to write. I am working on mainstream stuff, I have too many ideas in my head to let them rest, and hope I can find the kind of support out there that I do in here. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If anyone is interested in reading the other half...

This comment by an author turns me off. Either you have a story to tell or you don't. Have confidence in your writing (and you should, I enjoyed your content and your style) and tell your story.

ProFaneProFaneover 12 years ago
Good work.

You must post the second half because it is a story that you clearly want to tell. Although I will enjoy reading it, I will not beg you to do what you want to do already.

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanalmost 12 years ago
Wow... O.o

Holy hot, erotic, and amazing-ness! LOL.

DeviousGirlDeviousGirlover 10 years ago
;-)

I'm so wet....Daddy ;-) lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very interested other half please.

Please

EarlGirlEarlGirlover 1 year ago

Great story, but I was hung up and cringing on the part where he used hot water to clean the bloody sheets. The author must be male because all women know to use cold water to get blood out as hot water will set it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His attitude was beyond vulgar the girl gave herself to get her fathers love back . He ought to be shot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous