Under His Wing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kieran had gone to Etherea on one of the days to visit the Council of Guardians. That was the day he was stripped of his title, but when he came back, he didn't seem too affected by it. "It was just a title," he'd said. "It's not as if they didn't allow me to see you anymore."

On the evening of my 22nd birthday, he offers to take me flying.

"I dunno, Kieran . . . " I say to him, unsure. He'd technically took me flying before, but I don't think that counted, since I was unconscious most of the time.

"Come on," he says playfully, grinning. "I'm not gonna drop you or anything. Don't worry."

"What if someone sees us?"

"I can easily use a glamouring spell to make us invisible." He steps closer and takes my hand, looking at me with his gray eyes, which are slightly shimmering. "Please? Trust me, you'll love it."

I can't say no to that face. I let out a sigh and nod. "Alright, alright."

He whoops, and then leads me up to the balcony of my room. When we get there, I see the vast expanse of Paris stretching out before me, the lights of the city glittering beautifully. I'm pretty sure it's going to be much higher than this when we go. I gulp.

He senses my fear and smiles warmly at me. "Don't worry, Mira, you'll be fine. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." His words calm me down, as always, and then he steps toward me. "I'm gonna carry you now, okay?"

I feel my pulse picking up, and nod. He scoops me up as if I weigh nothing at all, one arm wrapped around me and the other under my knees. My right arm is around his neck, while the other rests on his powerful chest. My cheek does the same. I can't help but sink into his arms, letting his warmth and scent envelop me.

His wings appear. "Ready?" he asks in a soft voice, and I hear the rumble in his chest when he speaks. I wordlessly nod again. His wings start to beat slowly, and his feet leave the ground.

We ascend, higher and higher and higher. And then we're off.

His wings beat powerfully as the wind rushes at us. "Don't go too fast!" I cry out, shutting my eyes tightly and burying my face into his chest, afraid to even glance down.

"Mira, this isn't even close to too fast!" he replies, sounding excited and euphoric. We soar higher, and while he lets out a "woohoo!", I'm screaming and clutching tightly onto him.

Soon, however, he slows down. "Mira, look," he whispers. I immediately shake my head, and he chuckles. "Trust me, it's okay. Just look."

Hesitantly, I lift my face from his chest and gasp. The twinkling lights of the city are beautiful from this view. "So, I guess this is what it feels like to fly," I say softly, my voice still shaky. "Although at least you don't have to fear for your life while doing it."

"Neither do you," he says, a smile in his voice as he holds me closer to him. "I'm not letting you fall."

His words make me snuggle closer to him, my heart full as he turns around and heads back to the house. When we land on the balcony, he sets me down gently. I almost want to protest that I wanted him to keep holding me, but don't. He lets his wings vanish, and we stay there for a moment, silently looking at each other, before I break the gaze and clear my throat. "Wanna just order pizza for dinner?"

He grins. "Yeah, that sounds great."

*****

We end up on the couch, finishing up the pizza and our Adventure Time marathon. We talked and debated and laughed until it felt like hours, and eventually I found myself curled up against him on the couch, his strong arm wrapped around me. I suppose it would be considered a bit too intimate, but neither of us minded.

"I got you a present," he says finally, breaking our comfortable silence.

I lift my cheek from his chest, looking up at him with wide eyes. "I told you you shouldn't have!"

"Couldn't resist." He grins and pulls out something from his pocket. A beautiful jewelry case, decorated with sparkling golden swirls. He hands it to me. "Open it," he says.

I do, and am greeted by the sight of a breathtaking amethyst necklace in the shape of a butterfly. I gasp softly as I lift the necklace. "Kieran, I . . . " I trail off, seeing the necklace glimmer in the dim light of the living room.

"It was my mother's," he says softly. "While I was in Etherea, I dropped by our old home, and decided to take it with me. I want you to have it."

"I don't know, Kieran, I-"

He holds up his hand to halt my words, his smile gentle. "Nope. I'm giving it to you, whether you like it or not?"

"Are you kidding me? I love it! You know I'm a sucker for butterflies."

He chuckles. "That's exactly why I thought it would be perfect for you."

I put the necklace on, and then give him an appreciative look. "Thank you so much, Kieran. For you to give me something that's personal to you is just . . . "

"It's the least I could do," he says, his eyes never leaving mine. "I've never been as close to someone as I am with you now." He leans closer to me and traces my cheek with his fingers ever so gently. "As cheesy as it may sound, I feel . . . connected to you in some way. And not just because I was your Guardian. I feel like that was just a way for us to meet. But now that I have known you, and you me, I-"

I'm not sure what comes over me. I place my finger on his lips and shake my head, and then that finger soon becomes my lips. The kiss is soft for a while as I savor the taste and feel of his lips, but then it quickly deepens as I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. It doesn't take long for the kiss to intensify, and he lifts me up onto his lap so that I'm now straddling him. I tilt my head back and let out a soft gasp as he starts kissing me down my neck, his hands kneading my ass.

"God, I want you, Mira," he rumbles softly against my neck, and then abruptly lifts me up. I gasp, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist as he carries me up the stairs and continues kissing my neck, then back up to my lips. My hands reach up and I bury my fingers into his hair, mussing it up even further.

He kicks open the door to his room, and I realize I've never been in here before. It doesn't even cross my mind to examine it, though, since all I want and all I can think about right now is him. Just him.

He sets me down on the bed so that his massive form rests on top of me. He slides my shirt over my head and starts kissing down my neck, his hands moving to my back to unclip my bra. I start pulling his shirt up too, suddenly angry that clothes are still on our bodies, because at this moment they serve no purpose other than being barriers.

He lets me pull his shirt off over his head and I take a minute to gaze in awe at his powerfully built torso. But only a moment, because I don't just want to stare, I want to feel. I pull him down and hold his bare body against me, moaning at the sensation of being skin-to-skin with him, even though neither of us are fully nude yet. My hands explore his big, muscular arms, his wide pectorals and his hard, six-pack abs. Good god, he feels so good against me.

My bra comes off, and he starts to fondle and massage my round breasts softly. "You're so beautiful," he whispers before leaning down and sucking on each nipple. I cling onto him and whimper softly as he does this, shivering at the heavenly feeling. His mouth moves further down my chest, past my stomach, and then he slides my jeans off, my panties along with it. I'm now fully nude underneath him, and I instinctively close my legs, blushing.

He chuckles warmly. "Mira, it's okay. I wanna make you feel good . . . " His hands slide down my thighs, and yet he doesn't pry them open, waiting for me to do it. After a moment, I spread my legs for him, revealing my already soaked pussy lips. He starts kissing the inside of my thigh, moving up up up, until his mouth is right in front of my slit. He just breathes softly against it, but that alone is enough to set me ablaze.

And then. And then, his tongue touches the pink folds, and I nearly lose control. How is it that even the slightest touch from him ignites me? His tongue starts to explore up and down my slit before it enters me and after that he wastes no time in burying his face between my thighs and eating me out, growling against my pussy from time to time as he does. My legs on his shoulders twitches, and I arch my back, crying out his name and clutching his hair tightly.

He puts one finger in, then two, all the while still fiercely licking and slurping. He starts thrusting his fingers in and out of me hard and fast and I. Can't. Breathe.

I burst, my body convulsing against him. He laps up my juices, not stopping what he's doing even for a second.

When he does stop, I see him rise. He licks his lips that are covered with my juices, and then his hands reach down to unbelt his jeans. When they come off, my eyes widen at the massive bulge underneath his boxers.

They come off.

Out pops his huge shaft, hard and pointing right at me. It must be more or less twelve inches in length, and perhaps five in girth. I can't even begin to imagine how such a thing could fit inside me. It's formed just as powerfully as the rest of him is. As his massive form towers before me, he oozes a strong aura of masculinity and maleness that makes me tremble slightly. He then reaches down and kisses me ever so softly, and I feel the tip of his giant cock rubbing up against my entrance.

"Let me know if it hurts, okay?" he whispers gently, holding me close to him and placing a tender kiss on my collarbone. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck and nod, spreading my legs for him. "I'll go as slow as you want me to, I promise," he assures me. "I just want to make you feel good, Mira . . . "

He shifts above me and positions himself, the broad head of his phallus nudging me lightly. Then, slowly but surely, he enters. My mouth opens in a wide "O" as even just the head of his shaft alone stretches me widely. He moves at a snail's pace as he lets his cock sink deeper into me, until he's halfway in. "Fuck, you're so tight, love . . . " he growls softly into my neck. "Hang on . . . "

His powerful cock pulses in me as he starts pushing in and out, the moist walls of my pussy helping it smoothen the process. Each time he thrusts in, more and more inches of his shaft goes into me. And then, he plunges all the way into me, making me jolt and dig my nails into his skin. He stays there for a moment, completely bottomed out, and his strong body trembles against me. "Am I hurting you?" he asks, his eyes looking at me with a pinch of worry and concern through the deep fog of lust in them. I shake my head. I haven't felt pleasure this intense in my life.

He continues in a steady rhythm, not too slow and not too fast. Until I ask him in a strangled whimper to go faster, harder. He obliges, starting to fuck me in earnest, and my moans become louder, mingling with his low growls. He also starts losing control eventually, thrusting into me hard and deep, the slapping sound of our bodies accompanying our voices. "That's it, Mira, that's it . . . " he whispers huskily, nibbling my neck as he continues his relentless pounding. "Cum for me . . . "

My walls constrict against his shaft as it throbs and pulses inside me. I try my best to hold it in, but to no avail. Once again, I'm attacked by another vicious orgasm that leaves my body spasming underneath him, holding onto him for dear life. He continues his pounding, and I'm now begging him to stop, but I don't really mean it at all. By begging him to stop, I'm actually begging him to do the exact opposite, and he knows that too, so once again he does just that. The pleasure and ecstasy overwhelms me so much that I nearly black out.

Soon his cock swells heavily inside me, until the dam bursts for him also several thrusts later. His warm seed rushes into me, torrent after torrent, some of it overflowing and leaking out of my entrance. He lets out growls of pleasure and his body violently shudders above me. I am a ragdoll in his arms, and he soon deflates as well, his lips finding mine once more.

*****

It didn't end there. We spent the rest of the night exploring each other's bodies, until we both lost track of how many intense orgasms came and went. Until we were panting so hard that I almost had an asthma attack.

Now, I lie against his chest, curled up against his muscled torso with his arm protectively wrapped around me. I bury my face into his chest and breathe in his familiar masculine scent. He strokes my hair softly, kissing the top of my head.

"So we should totally do this more often," I say, my voice hoarse from all the screaming he'd made me do.

He laughs softly, his chest rumbling as he does. "We can do this any time you want," He whispers. "I'm all yours. I always have been."

An overwhelming sense of happiness washes over me. After suffering for so long, I'd never expected to be here right now, in the arms of someone who truly cares for me in such a way. It almost makes me want to burst into tears.

I keep a tight hold on him for a long moment, then lift my head up to meet his eyes. I see that they're closed, however. He's sleeping, his chest rising and falling steadily. I smile at the peacefulness of his face as he sleeps, and kiss his cheek softly. I remember when I had first arrived here I'd thought I was in heaven, and at the time I thought the notion was crazy. But now I realize I was right.

He is my heaven.

12