All Comments on 'Under My Skin Ch. 01'

by Brunne

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

More please, and soon. The best I've seen on here for a long long time.

FlamingInnocenceFlamingInnocencealmost 12 years ago
More, please..

I agree with anonymous, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a wonderful story!

This has to be one of the best erotic stories I've ever read! I can hardly wait to find out what happens next - marvellous stuff! Thank you, thank you, thank you - five stars and a huge 'WELL DONE'!

MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Gripping Story

Great story, really good characters with some real depth of feeling. Wonderfully expressed can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

InnocentAuraInnocentAuraalmost 12 years ago
Intense & captivating

I faved this when I finished the first page, something I rarely do. An amazing story-- kept wondering why my chest hurt, then realized I'd been holding my breath too much!

So looking forward to the next chapter, and anything else you write. Riviting first story. Absolutely riviting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
moooooore

oh plz post more.. This is so good and intense!! Loving every thing about it!! Can't wait to read more of it..

desertslavedesertslavealmost 12 years ago
Great start!

This is splendid! More, please. :)

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELalmost 12 years ago
Damn!

Please add me to the list of your mew admirers. I too had decided this was going to be onr of my favorite stories before I had finished the first page.

I gave you 5 stars only because they would not let me give you more.

Thank you for one of the better BDSM stories on this site.

Mike

DesiremakesmeweakDesiremakesmeweakalmost 12 years ago
Luved that

Yeah that's a good story. Really well written and down one of the good ol' classical bdsm lanes.... As far as I'm concerned anyway.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Remarkable writing

Not a word wrong. Thank you so much.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
O my God

Oh, I have been in search of fresh blood in Lit, and you are IT! This was an addicting story as you obviously meant it to be. Just amazing... so utterly hot and steamy. Its funny how some of the best stories/chapters on Literotica can be those with no intercourse. Oh, PLEASE please please please continue this story. Please! You have a true new fan! I have never begged that way for any other author, so you can take satisfaction in that if you wish. Looking forward to more. ;)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Agua por favor!

To douse this fire! Hot! Hot! Hot!

ThandiThandiabout 11 years ago
Sexy as hell!

That was a fabulous read!

Incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting...

I read the story all the way through, which says a lot for me. I usually don't. It was a pretty good read, but somehow it reminded me a little to much of fifty shades of grey... just in a different direction. I really enjoyed your style of writting though. Thanks for writing and thanks for posting.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 11 years ago
Captivating

Each word was flawless magic. Moving on to the next chapter to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice and addictive

Well it made me shivers reading it, can't wait for what's coming next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

That was really incredible. I loved it.

Really looking forward to seeing where else this goes.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Superb

Remarkably well written. If you aren't already, you should become a professional. This went beyond under ones skin, and straight into the psyche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrunne@Brunne
~ ABOUT ME ~ Discovered I liked writing even more than just reading. I attempted to write straight erotica, but somehow love keeps creeping in. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE STORY: STEPHANIE & JAROD...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES