Under My Thumb Ch. 15

Story Info
Willow and Angelus kiss and make up.
2.8k words
4.77
24.8k
00

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Something different?” Buffy said, gaping at the handcuffs at her feet. She nudged with the toe of her shoe and glanced at her Watcher before going back to the cuffs. “Giles, why do you have handcuffs?”

Giles cleared his throat and buttoned the top two buttons of his pajama top. “Well. . .demons. It-it-it’s Sunnydale. One can never be too careful a-a-as you well know. Being the Slayer.”

“Uh, yeah. With you on that point.” Her brows drew together. “But I don’t take cuffs with me on patrol. I kill the demons. I don’t tie them up.”

“They were in his bedroom.” Willow pointed out, she couldn’t keep the flicker of mischief out of her eyes. Buffy’s mouth widened in horror and Willow gave a sigh of relief, she was temporarily off the hotseat. Diversion was a very good tactic.

“Since when do you have demons in your bedroom?” Buffy asked, taking a healthy step away from her Watcher and raising a disbelieving eyebrow.

“Uh. . .they must have been. . .misplaced. That’s it. Misplaced Must have fallen out of my pocket after I came back from patrolling with you one time.” He looked away, tugging at his collar absently.

“They were in his underwear drawer.” Willow said, stifling a grin.

“In your underwear drawer?!” Buffy screeched. “Ewww. ‘Those are for demons.’” She mimicked. “Demons, my ass. Those are for bondage fun.” She made a ‘barfy’ face. “That’s so gross. You are soooo old.”

“I-I-I--“ Giles stammered.

“Come to think of it, I think there was a blindfold in there.” Willow said thoughtfully. She waited for that to sink in. “Under the leopard print briefs.” He turned a deep shade of crimson. It seems Mr. Giles did a lot of things ‘differently!’ She was actually enjoying his discomfort. She must have hung around Angelus too long.

Buffy clutched her stomach. “Didn’t need that visual, Wills.” Then, she glared at her friend. “Hey, what were you two doing up here?! Alone?” She looked green. “Did I interrupt some S and M . . .stuff?”

Giles’ eyes widened in abject horror. “No! Willow merely came her to–“

”No!” Willow shook her head in the negative. “No sex between me and Giles. We’re like this.” She put her two hands far apart.

“It’s always the quiet ones.” Buffy marveled, not believing them.

Willow tried again. “No, Buffy. Nothing happened. That’s. . .yuck. Ptooey!”

Giles had enough, he took off his glasses. “Here now! I am not THAT old, alright? And many women find me attractive. ” He pointed to the bed. “On that very bed, I’ve–“

“STOP!” Buffy and Willow said in unison, wide-eyed.

“Don’t finish that story. Ever.” Buffy ordered. “I don’t wanna know about your sexcapades.”

“Me either.” Willow agreed.

“No, you just want to be a part of them.” Buffy wiped her hands on her jeans. “I need, like, a shower, and some handy wipes because I touched the door to your bedroom.”

Giles crossed his arms over his chest and said thoughtfully. “Come to think of it, I’ve never done anything on the doo-“

”No more!” Buffy said, gawking at him and then at Willow. “What is WRONG with you people? You are both SO creepy right now.”

“I don’t know about me, but I agree that Giles is pretty creepy.” She giggled and then stifled it with her hand. “Makes you wonder what exactly he writes in his Watcher’s Diary.”

“I don’t detail my, uh, personal. . .affairs in there. It’s about my work.” They both rolled their eyes.”Well, at least I’ve never had sex with the undead which is more than I can say for the both of you.”

“Hey!” Buffy cried, glaring at Giles. He shrugged.“At least I’ve never slept with the soulless undead.” She pointed to Willow. “Which is more than I can say for you.”

“Guilty as charged.” Willow’s lips twitched. Somehow, she couldn’t seem to regret it. She felt better now that it was all out. She gave them a suggestive smile, the one that made Angelus’ eyes turn to smoke. “And a good time was had by all. A very good time.” Their mouths fell open, both of their feet were rooted to their prospective spots. “What? I was trying something ‘different.’” She gave them both a jaunty wave before she exited the room in search of Angelus. She was suddenly very anxious to see him. ********

Willow shut Giles’ door behind her and walked into the night with a self- satisfied smirk on her face. “Bout time you put in an appearance, pet. I’ve gone through a half a pack of smokes.” Willow squinted into the darkness and saw the vampire sitting in the middle of the courtyard on a bench.

“Spike? What are you doing here?”

“Following you.”

“I gathered that. But why?” She gave him an engaging grin. “Unless you’re here for a rematch?” She waved her thumbs at him in the style of Fonzie from Happy Days.

“Uh, no. I don’t think my ego could stand anymore of that.” He bowed low, making sure the back of his hand touched the grass. “You are the Thumb Wrestling Queen.”

“Then, what brings you by?” She gave him a hesitant glance. “You aren’t here to, um, have dinner are you?”

She could almost feel Spike’s gaze travel her body. It was a mixture of sexual interest and blood lust. “How kind of you to offer, pet.”

“That wasn’t an offer! It was a polite question!” She grasped the stake that was tucked in her back pocket.

“Relax, Red. And put that big toothpick away, you won’t need it. Angelus would rip me a new one if I so much as mussed your hair.” He blew a smoke ring. “Let’s just have a chat while I walk you home.” He held out his arm in the style of a courtier. “My lady?” She laughed and put hers through it, unable to resist the blue-eyed demon’s charm.

“You’re walking me home?” Her forehead wrinkled. “How undemonish of you.”

“Yes, well, I’ve never been one to follow the bloody rules.”

“Why are you here?”

“Not going to let that go, are you?”

“Nope.”

“Well, pet, its like this. Angelus wants you. Hell, wanker probably loves you.” Willow nodded, agreeing with his assessment. “And that kind of takes the heat off of me.”

Willow snickered. “The heat off? He was interested in you?” She patted his forearm. “Never would of guessed it. You’re so manly.” She couldn’t help but succumb to her good mood. Things were looking up.

“Interested in Drusilla.” Spike said, his lips twitching. She was quite an engaging little chit. “Besides, he’s my Sire.” He did a full body shiver. “ That would be incest.”

“Ewwww.”

“You’re the one who brought it up.”

“So, you’re happy he’s interested in me and not in Drusilla.”

“In a nutshell, yes. I have a vested interest in keeping you safe and sound. So, see? Good ol’ Spike will protect you. You have nothing to fear. Except from Angelus. Be careful around that one.”

“Hmm.” Willow took his advice to heart. Certainly, the demon had feelings for her but he was temperamental. She should never let her guard down. Frankly, Willow was amazed that he hadn’t been more upset about the ensouling. She turned her attention back to Spike. “So I guess the Big Bad’s my bodyguard.”

“Yes, just not ‘The Bodyguard’ because Kevin Costner’s a wanker. I can’t believe I spent a few pounds to see him piss in a pot and drink it.”

“Well, Waterworld was bad, yes.”

“Bad? Try awful. Bloody awful! I mean, the whole planet is covered in water. Why not lean over the side of the sodding boat and get a drink? No, he’d rather drink some Dr. Pee.”

“And why was everyone dirty? There is no excuse not to bathe. They spend the whole movie searching for dry land when it was right there on their faces. They should have just gotten everyone together and dusted themselves off. Voila! You’d have a new continent.”

“Exactly! And what’s with the freakin’ midget with the map on her back? What’s that about?”

“You really took this personally.”

“I take the movies very seriously, Red. He bloody well tortured me for three hours and I paid him to do it.”

“But ‘Dances with Wolves’ was good.” She sighed. “Especially Wind in His Hair. I’ve always been a sucker for tall, dark, and handsome types.”

“Oh, really? Like His Poofiness?”

“That’s not the issue.”

“Oooh, struck a sore point there.”

“Move on, Spike.”

“Fine. But the movie was too long, if you ask me. I got hungry and had to eat a couple of ushers.”

“Jeez, they didn’t have Snowcaps?”

“I eat ‘em for dessert. Gets rid of that blood aftertaste.”

“Ewwww.” She grimaced.

“What? I’ll never understand you humans, even if I live to be as old as my idiot of a sire. The people at the movie theater were the same way. They were scared at first but I shushed them and told them to keep on watching the movie. Then, they got pissed me and started throwing popcorn and Jujee Fruits. But Dru likes those, so that wasn’t too bad. They’re lucky I didn’t kill the lot of them.”

“Yeah, well, bloodshed at the movies never goes smoothly.” She was anxious to end the death and chaos talk. “But you have to admit, Kevin was great in The Bodyguard. I mean, with that sword and the scarf!”

“Never figured you for a Kevin Costner groupie. You’re not going to start singing that song, are you? The one by Whitney bloody Houston?” She gave him a blank look. “You know, the one where she just opens her mouth and aahhhhhh!” He held his hands to his head. “I will always love you and all that crap.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Willow smothered a grin. “Hum a few bars? Just to jog my memory.”

Spike looked left and then right. “Okay, coast clear.” He let go of her arm and then spread his out wide, aimed at the heavens. He opened his mouth and began singing in an exaggerated diva voice. “And I.......will always love you! I will A L W A Y S love you!” He pressed his hands to his heart and closed his eyes. “I will always, love.....I will always love you!”

A dark figure stepped into the light of street lamp and the mocking sound of faint clapping was heard. “Bravo, William. I knew there was some of the old poet left in you.”

Spike put his arms down and brushed his hands down over his duster. “I was just–“

”Serenading my lover?” Angelus placed a finger near his ear and winced. “You might want to do something about that tone deafness. It’s guaranteed to drive the ladies away.”

“Angelus.” Willow said, putting her hands on her hips. “I have a bone to pick with you.”

“Best not to bring up bones.” Spike said, subconsciously putting himself in between Willow and his sire. He didn’t know why but he enjoyed the young redhead and he wanted no harm to come to her. “He might be hungry.”

Willow continued, craning her neck around, over Spike’s shoulder. “You just can’t seem to keep that ‘lover’ business to yourself. I did manage to dodge the lecture by Buffy and Giles.”

“What can I say?” His eyes sparkled with mirth. “ I have to shout it from the rooftops. You’re mine and you always will be.” His eyes slid over her possessively. They flicked to Spike. “Get away from her.”

Willow ignored his comments. “She figured out that you lost your soul.”

“Way to be stealthy.” Spike commented, trying to grasp at any straw of his dignity he could find. As an afterthought he added. “Poof.”

“Shut up, William.” He waved a hand at him dissmissively. “You can go now. Run along to your crazy lady.”

“I don’t think Red wants me to leave.”

“WILLOW doesn’t know what she wants.” Angelus said, drawing nearer to the couple, his tone menacing.

“She knows she doesn’t wanted a leather panted pillock like you telling her what to do.”

“Spike, I appreciate the chivalry, but its okay.” She met Angelus’ fathomless black eyes. “He won’t hurt me.”

Spike looked from one to the other, he could practically feel the flames shooting between them. He knew Red was safe, Angelus would never harm her. “Fine, I’ll be going then.” He patted his stomach. “I’m feeling peckish anyway.”

Willow and Angelus still had their eyes locked on one another, oblivious to everything but themselves. His lips curled into a sensuous smile. “Are you so sure about that?”

“Completely. I’ve never been more certain about anything.” Her chin raised a notch.

“Clever girl.” His hand reached out to slide over her cheek and lovingly glided down her neck. He brushed away the hair from her throat. His thumb slid over the jugular, an erratic pulse beat there. He could see his mark as well as the necklace he gave her. “Mine.”

Her eyes weld up with tears. “Yours.” She pressed her slim white hand over his own and held it to her. “I missed you.”

“I’ve been here all the time, my sweet. Just under the surface.”

“I could glimpse you every once in a while.”

A bird chirped in the distance, the black night was beginning to gray. “We should go. It’ll be day soon.”

“Okay.” They began walking, hand in hand. “Are you coming home with me?”

“I’d like to see you try to stop me.” He looked down at her, a crooked smile on his face. “You might need to change your sheets, there may be some dirt on them.”

She grinned. “Oh, from the pot.”

“That hurt.” He rubbed his head with his other hand.

“You deserved it.” She glanced up at him, silently daring him to contradict her.

But he didn’t, he merely looked stoic. “So, did you figure out what happened to me at Rupert’s house?”

“No, I just found out way too much about his sex life.”

He abruptly stopped walking, a murderous anger welling within. “Did he–“

”No, no! Nothing like that. I just found a pair of handcuffs and some other....apparel.”

Angelus appeared to calm down as he pondered the topic. “He’s more interesting than I thought.”

“I think he’s kinda creepy.”

“That’s just because you’ve never tried chains.” He looked down at her wolfishly. “We might have to remedy that.”

“I’m going to pretend you didn’t say that. I don’t know if I want to do anything ‘differently’.”

He’d demonstrate soon enough. That is, if Soulboy didn’t show up to be a buzkill. “We still have to figure out what happened to me.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get to the bottom of it.”

“I’m not worried. I know you will. And after you put me in permanent control of this body, I’m going to examine all of your spell books. The spells I don’t like, I’m going to rip out of them.”

“Not bloody likely.” She retorted, doing her best British accent. “Bugger off.”

“And you’re going to stay away from Spike. You’re beginning to pick up his habits.”

“I like Spike.” He looked up sharply, his jaw tightening. “Oh, please! Like one vampire around isn’t enough trouble. Besides, he’s not even my type.”

“Oh, that’s right.” He grinned. “You like long hair.”

“Huh?”

“Wind in His Hair?”

“What?” Was he speaking in code? “ Oh.” She glared. “You eavesdropped!”

“Yes, we vampires have been known to do that.”

“That’s just. . .just wrong.” She blushed.

“I used to have long hair once.” He put his arm to where his shoulder was. “It was down to there.”

“Oh, really?”

“I could let it grow out, you know. If someone wanted me too. You know, someone who thought I’d be even more devastatingly handsome with it.”

“Fishing for compliments?” He glared. “Fine, fine, alright. I’d like to see you with long hair. I think it would accentuate those mysterious eyes of yours.” He showed an even row of white teeth, pleased with her comment. “Plus, you’d save a fortune on hair gel!”

He heard a snort of laughter in the distance. “Spike, I told you to go home!” There was the sound of feet jogging off into the night.

Angelus was flabbergasted.“ He was eavesdropping! That was just--”

“Rude?”

“Incredibly.”

Willow stood still, regarding him with a calm expression. “Vampires have been known to do that.” Then she laughed at him and tossed him a saucy little wave before she broke into a run, headed for her home. “Catch me if you can!” She shouted over her shoulder. Then, she laughed. “You leather panted pillock!”

“Don’t worry, my sweet, I will. And when I do, I’m never going to let you go.” Angelus vowed to himself before he ran after her. “Unless its to wrap my hands around Spike’s throat.”